Three Stoner Chix - Purple Wreck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled softly to himself, petting Alyson's hair. I wish I'd thought of drugging girls years ago. I'd certainly have a lot fewer potential accusers out there. They can't accuse you if they don't remember what you did. And once Morgana clears me on this case, and all the scrutiny is over, I'll be free to go hunting again.

He flipped Alyson onto her back, then crawled between her legs and pulled her thong off, finally stripping her naked of everything but her shoes and socks. He pushed her knees wide open and examined her freckly pussy. She had a bright red bush, which matched her hair, with silky, nearly straight hairs spreading outward in a fan shape. It was utterly ravishing. He wished he could take a photo of it, but he knew that would only leave evidence, and he was much too smart for that. He leaned forward and inhaled her sweet, musky smell, then he began to lick her. Then he stuck his tongue inside her, and moaned as he felt her hymen on his taste buds. His entire body began to tingle. He pulled back, then opened her pussy wide with his thumbs and took a good long look at her maidenhead.


Oh, Lord. I promised her I wouldn't take it. Promises don't matter, but she'd be mighty pissed. She might even follow through on her threat. But... it's so sweet. So pretty. I want to rip it open. I want to destroy it!

His cock was throbbing hard again, so he bolted up to his knees, and held her freckly, paper pale legs wide open and slowly pressed the head of his cock between her pussy lips. He felt it pressing against her cherry, and he moaned with desire.

"You want me to take it, don't you Alyson? You said not to, but they all say that and they all secretly want to be relieved of this burden of virginity. By a man of God. By me and my righteous, blessed cock."

He pressed forward, feeling her virginity stretching under him, on the very brink of destruction.

"Oh.... Lord... I... I better not. You told me not to."

Then he grinned and said, "But you didn't tell me not to fuck you up the ass."

CHAPTER 28 – THE CLINIC

Dana Lee was screaming and creaming into the Doctor's mouth. "Oh fuck Doc. That's it. That's fucking it! You fucking rock, doc! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, shiiiiiiiiiiit! You fucking know what you're doing! That's why I fucking love older guys! You fucking. Know. What. The. Fuck. You're doing!"

Doctor Indrani grinned, proud of himself. He was out of practice, but it was like riding a bicycle. He enjoyed the sound of her quivering squeals of pleasure as he played her like a sitar until she couldn't take one more second of pleasure. She sat back oh his chest, to take a breather, and he felt her ass vibrating over him, as her body went through orgasmic aftershocks. He reached up across her lean body and began to fondle her little boobs, tweaking her huge nipples with his stubby, dark fingers.


Then he noticed that Amy wasn't sucking his cock anymore. He looked around Dana Lee's thighs and saw Amy searching through the drawers along the cabinet. I hope she's not looking for drugs! But then he saw her find what she was looking for. Condoms.


Amy started to rip one open, "Okay doc. I think you need to demonstrate, for Dana Lee's education, how to properly use one of these things. Apparently she doesn't know."

Dana Lee giggled as she rotated off his chest, "Oh, stop it! You don't either!"

"Well, he'll just have to demonstrate for me too."

Doctor Indrani hopped energetically to his feet. This was even better than he'd hoped for. He reached out for the condom, but Amy said, "Oh, no, doc, she better put it on herself. For educational purposes, you know."

So he stood there, cock thrusted forward, as Dana Lee rolled the condom onto it, giggling like a silly little girl. Then Amy pushed Dana Lee toward the examination table, then forward, until Dana Lee was bent forward, face down on it, her ass presented to him. Then Amy folded the stirrups down so they were out of the way. The Doctor moved toward Dana Lee's amazing pussy, but Amy said, "Wait, not yet. One more thing."

Dana Lee chirped, "Hey, what are you doing?"

Amy was climbing up onto her back. "Oh, shut up. I just need to hold you down so you don't try to get away."

Dana Lee was giggling at the feel of her friend's naked body pressed against her back, and the Doctor looked on with a stunned expression on his face. This was too good. Too wonderful. Too beyond belief. A pair of naked eighteen-year-olds had formed a pussy stack on his examination table, and they wanted him to fuck them both at the same time. So fuck them he did.

He pulled out the footstep on the bottom of the table, so he could get a little higher, then he hopped up on it and grabbed Amy's butt cheeks with both hands, and positioned the head of his cock between Dana Lee's perfect pussy lips and slowly thrusted himself inside.

"Ohhh," Dana Lee and the Doctor moaned together. She was so tight. As tight as his virgin wife had been on the night of their wedding twenty-one years ago. And much tighter than Nurse Reynalita, who'd already had five children by the time he met her. He could barely tell that he was wearing a condom, because she was so tight. He began to thrust himself in and out of her shivering tight canal, absolutely energized by the utterly animal feeling of it. He liked to think of himself as a civilized man. But not today. Now he was primordial man, fucking primordial woman.

He kneaded Amy's well-muscled butt cheeks as he fucked Dana Lee, and wondered, I wonder if Amy's just as tight. Why don't I just find out?


He pulled out of Dana Lee, shifted his cock up, and sunk it into Amy's clenching vagina. Not quite as tight, but close. She wasn't as deep as Dana Lee, though, so when he fucked her, the head of his cock banged against her cervix, making her cry out with each thwack. It felt amazing. In the end, it was a toss up which pussy he enjoyed better, so he happily began to go back and forth from one to the other, ravishing them equally.


Amy moaned with crazy pleasure. Not only thrilled to be getting fucked, but to be touching Dana Lee's body. Oh shit, Alyson would be so jealous. No way am I ever gonna tell her about this! No fucking way! She was right on top of Dana Lee, nose buried in her long hair, breathing her sweet perfume, feeling her muscular back rubbing up and down her nipples as the Doctor banged her from behind. It was wonderful. Not quite the same as actually eating her pussy, but good enough for now.

Dana Lee could sense that Amy was getting off on touching her, and she didn't know what to do about it. But Amy didn't do anything more than just rub her tits around a bit, so Dana Lee figured it was probably best to just let her and not make a stink. Besides, it felt kinda nice. But that cock slamming deep into her pussy felt even nicer. She knew the Doc's cock wasn't particularly huge, but it felt amazing sliding in and out of her. But then she remembered that the condom had little ridges on it. Oh, that's what I'm feeling. That feels nice. I guess condoms aren't all bad.

Then the Doc pulled out, and started fucking Amy again. Amy started gasping and moaning. Then inexplicably, she began to giggle. It went on for a while so Dana Lee said, "What's so funny, bitch?"

Amy giggled, "I just remembered. We used to play doctor all the time when we were kids."

Dana Lee started giggling too, "Yeah, Alyson always played the nurse. And you were the Doctor."

"And you were the patient."

Doctor Indrani switched his cock back down to Dana Lee, making her moan loudly. "Oh fuck! Playing doctor was never like this! Oh fuck! Fuck! FUCK!"

Amy was getting a little tired of waiting her turn each time, so she reached over to the counter where the Doctor had left the speculum. She handed it back to him and moaned, "Don't stop fucking her. Fuck me with this."

Doctor Indrani was so crazed with sex fever, he just took the speculum in hand and inserted it into Amy's pussy. Once it was in, he held it against his abdomen, so that as he fucked Dana Lee, he was fucking Amy at exactly the same tempo. He tried not to go too hard, for fear of injuring her with the device, but she was apparently used to getting fucked by bigger cocks than this, because she started shrieking, "Come on doc, is that all you got? Harder! Fuck us harder! Harder, Doc! Oh fuck yeah Doc. Fuck these little high school girls. You know you like it! OHHHH!!!!"

Doctor Indrani's little brown body was a blur of motion. Soon both girls were squirming and squealing on his examination table, and he brought them to a nearly simultaneous orgasm, causing Amy to spill a wet splash of cum down Dana Lee's ass cheeks and across her pussy. He felt Dana Lee's pussy tightening up like a vice as she had her orgasm, and he suddenly realized he was going to cum again. He'd never been more than a once-per-day kind of man, but he accepted this moment as a gift from Vishnu, and he fucked those sweet young girls hard and fast, until he filled his condom with cum.

When he was done, he pulled the speculum out of Amy's ass and collapsed forward onto them, and they lay there like that for a while, a gasping, panting, quivering sandwich of sex. Then he pulled back and Amy rolled off her friend and stepped to the floor. She knelt down, and pulled the condom off of his flaccid cock and upended it over her mouth and swallowed it all down. By that time, Dana Lee had come to the floor too, and took his soft cock in her mouth, and slurped it completely free of cum.

All of this caused his cock to grow miraculously hard again, and soon both naked, tanned blondes were kneeling in front of him, swapping his throbbing cock back and forth, sometimes one sucking him, while the other slurped his balls. He put his hands on their gorgeous heads, touching Amy's short wavy hair, and Dana Lee's long, straight hair, his eyes clouding over with tears because he knew it would all be over soon, never to be repeated. From now on he'd only have his memories of this wonderful day, and he had Morgana Ferrie to thank for it.

They sucked his cock with strangely fixated determination for the next half hour or more, and almost like a miracle, he came again, this time squirting his cum all over both of their smiling, young faces. He saw Amy try to lick the cum off her friend's face, but Dana Lee stood up, and kissed him instead.

"Come on Doc. Time to clean me up. Lick it off, Doc. Lick me clean." It was something he never imagined he'd ever do, but he did it, happily, eagerly. Then Amy stood up and he did the same for her. He licked his cum off their adorable faces, and somehow that put the button on it, because once he finished, the girls began to dress, chatting happily with each other about this and that, as if ravishing a nice Indian Obstetrician was a normal activity for a sunny Sunday morning in America.

Then as he sat there, gathering his thoughts, Dana Lee came over and sat on his lap and put her arms over his shoulders. She batted her eyes at him and said, "So Doc, what does a girl have to do around here to get a prescription for the pill?"

CHAPTER 29 – THE PROTEST

Benjamin bought a hot dog at a vendor stand, then sat down on a low wall and watched Morgana Ferrie giving her fire-and-brimstone speech to the crowd as he ate. He didn't much like her speech. It was full of vindictive rage, and gross exaggeration. But the audience was eating it up. He preferred the Reverend's more moderate, upbeat approach. Not that my opinion matters in the least. I'm just the chauffer.

Then he saw that skinny little Asian woman that worked for Morgana walking toward him, her slanty, weird little eyes were riveted to him like a hawk. Wonder what she wants? He didn't have to wait long to find out.

She stepped up to him and said, "Do you know when the Reverend will be ready to speak again?"

He shrugged, "I don't know. He don't tell me that kinda stuff. I'm just the help, same as you."

She stared at him with that impenetrable gaze. Then she stuck out her hand, "Sorry, what's your name again?"

He took her tiny little hand in his big black one, and said, "Benjamin." Her skin was weirdly cold to the touch.

"I'm Carrie. Morgana's associate. She wanted me to find out when the Reverend will be ready. Is he in the Limousine?"

"Yeah, but he's having a meeting with some little redhead."

Interest flashed in Carrie's eyes. "Really? What does she look like?"

He shrugged. "She's got straight red hair. Straight bangs over her eyes. Freckles. Green eyes. Like glowing green. Just beautiful... Do you know her?"

Carrie smiled, "Yes. I think I do. You're describing Morgana's daughter Alyson."

"Yeah. That's right. He called her Alyson."

"Do you know what she wants with the Reverend? "

He shrugged. "I don't know."

"I think you do know."

He was mesmerized by her piercing black eyes. "Uh... well, I'm not supposed to listen, but... she asked for a favor."

"A favor?"

"Said she needed to sneak a friend of hers into the clinic."

Carrie paused. He could see the cogs turning inside her head. Then she said, "Did he help her?"

He shrugged again, "He rolled up the privacy screen, so I don't know. But she waited in the Limo while he spoke, and then he got in afterward. A while later he told me to go for a walk."

Carrie stuck her hand out sharply. "Give me the car keys Benjamin."

"What? I can't do that."

She stared at him hard. "Yes you can."

"No ma'am. I like my job. Just go knock on the window. If he wants to talk, he'll let you in."

"Your employer may be engaging in a felony, Benjamin. I know you don't want to be involved in that."

"No ma'am, but no way am I giving you the keys. He'd fire me for sure, don't matter what reason. Go get a cop, you so worried."

Carrie stared at him for a minute as he ate his lunch. He had no idea what she was thinking. But he was serious, and he hoped she realized it. He was a no-nonsense man, and he kept his nose out of other folks business.

Then Carrie said, "Give me the car keys, and I'll suck your cock."

He spit out a mouthful of hotdog, "You'll... what?"

She took his hand in hers and pulled him to his feet. "Let's make this quick." Then she pulled him across the street to a narrow alley, and he stumbled along behind her, too stunned to think. She pushed him up against a wall between two huge dumpsters, then got on her knees, unzipped his fly, and pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees. His big black cock was dangling naked right in front of her narrow, pale face. She looked up at him with those slanty, weird eyes, then put her hand out palm up. "Keys."

Almost like he was her puppet and she was pulling the strings, he unclipped the car keys from his key ring and plopped them in her hand. Then her mouth opened wide and engulfed him. Soon her straight black hair was bobbing forward and back and his cock grew big and fat in her mouth. He looked left and right. There were people within sight, but the dumpsters were blocking her. Still, it was shockingly out in the open, and his heart was thumping with the fear of getting caught, but it felt so good. So fucking good!

Then she took a round pen out of her pocket, and shoved it right up his asshole, making him yelp. "Hey, what the fuck?"

But once she started wriggling the pen around up there, he almost immediately felt a burning sensation radiate outward from his pelvis until his cleanly shaven scalp began to tingle. He moaned and collapsed with his back against the wall and arched his pelvis forward, emptying his balls into her hot little mouth.

She waited until he was done cumming, then she stood up, lifted the lid on the nearby dumpster, and spit a mouthful bright white semen into it. Then without even so much as thanking him, she turned and walked away with his keys.

He mumbled, "Hot damn."

CHAPTER 30 – THE LIMOUSINE

Alyson's phone was ringing, but Reverend Atherton ignored it. He'd already lubed up his cock and her asshole until they were both shiny, and he was almost apoplectic with anticipation. Now he pulled her ass cheeks upward, and began to push the tip of his raging cock against her sweet brown bud. There was a bit of resistance, but a moment later, the head popped past the tight ring of muscles and he slowly slid in, all the way to the base. So tight. So soft.

She was unconscious, so she didn't squeeze him off the way a conscious girl would have. Her asshole opened to him, accepting him into its loving embrace. And soon he was pounding in and out of her ass, staring down at her perfect freckly breasts as they circled her chest, bouncing against each other, almost as if they were dancing. Her beautiful lips opened slightly and she moaned.

"Oh, yes, you like that, don't you Alyson? You like me fucking you up the ass with my perfect penis... unhh... unhh... unhh... my immaculate instrument... unhh... unhh... unhh... my righteous rod... unhh... unhh... unhh... oh, yes, yes, yes, YES! YES! YES!"


He was holding her ankles high and wide now, fucking her like crazy, feeling his balls beginning to contract. He wanted this to last, but he just couldn't hold out any longer. He was going to cum, and nothing, not God, nor all the angels in heaven could stop it from happening.

He was so transported by the approach to orgasm, that he couldn't stop humping even when the door opened behind him, and the sunlight streamed in, making the white carpet and white upholstery gleam so brilliantly it blinded him. He started cumming right at that moment, so blinded by his transcendent orgasm, that he barely noticed the door closing again with a deep kachunk.

He kept humping and humping until the very last of his orgasm faded away. And only then did he sense a presence. He turned and let out a little shriek when he saw a dark figure sitting on the seat next to the door. He pulled back reflexively, tumbling awkwardly against the far seat, leaving Alyson's legs to flop bonelessly to the carpet.

"What? Who...?" Then he recognized the tiny little Thai-American. "Carrie!"

She was sitting there in her dark dress-suit, with her pretty little legs crossed quite nonchalant, holding her cell phone up, tapping away at the screen. She put out a finger to tell him to wait. Then he heard a little swooshing sound from her phone. She lowered it and said, "Thank you for waiting. I'm done."

"DONE?" He shrieked.

"Done sending that video to a secure location."

His heart was beating hard, still in shock from her unexpected appearance. He began to stammer, "This... this isn't what it looks like."

She smiled at him mirthlessly. "Oh really? Because it looks like you just raped an unconscious girl in your Limousine. At least I hope she's unconscious. She's not dead, is she?"

"NO! Of course not! That's... that's... no... I didn't rape her! I... I... I... she said I could. I gave her the choice. To drink or not drink. It was her choice!"

Carrie nodded. "I understand, Mr. Atherton, but as your lawyer, I must tell you, that story needs work. A lot of work."

She held up her phone again and took another picture of him cowering behind Alyson's limp form.

He whimpered, "Please. Don't."

She pushed a button and he heard another swooshing sound. "Sorry, Mr. Atherton. Just collecting evidence. I sent that photo, and the little video I took a minute ago, to the firm's secure server. It was a wonderful video too. Lots of sunlight to clearly capture the sight of you cumming in sweet little Alyson's asshole." Atherton came to his knees with a furious expression on his face so Carrie added, "Just an FYI. If I don't show up at work tomorrow morning to redirect that video into my personal server, someone at the firm is going to find it, and watch it. Maybe Morgana. Oh, definitely Morgana. I wonder what she'll think."