Three Sweet Sisters

Story Info
David has fun with his 3 sisters, Sam, Sarah and Isabelle.
4.2k words
4.1
161.9k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was just your average 22 year old guy, he had a stable job that payed well, he had his own apartment and generally, he lived a comfortable life. Oh, and he had to take in his 3 sisters too. Their father was an alcoholic and their mother had recently suffered from a heart attack, so they had no place of their own to stay. There was Isabelle, who was 20. She had long blonde hair that stretched down to her lower back. She was quite curvy, and had a proud pair of 36C breasts protruding from her chest, which she loved to remind people of. She was also the more 'rowdy' sister, to put it nicely, often being loud and annoying. She never hesitated to speak her mind and embarrassment was definitely not a word that existed in her vocabulary. Next, there was Sarah, who was a fiery 19 year old redhead. She was by definition, a gamer girl and the most boyish of the 3 sisters. She would usually boss her elder brother around, despite him owning the apartment. She occasionally disappeared into her bedroom to play a multitude of different games, emerging only to get food and drink. Her hair only came up to around her shoulders, and she had a huge pair of 32D breasts, much to Isabelle's annoyance. She often teased Isabelle about how hers were bigger, when she wasn't gaming. Finally, there was Samantha, who had recently turned 18. She was had long silky black hair, and was very shy and timid, mainly due to her elder sisters brash natures. She was easily embarrassed, and sported a pair of dinky 28B breasts, which she tried to cover as best as possible. She also had an extremely fine ass, competing with the likes of Latinos.

This is the story about how this dysfunctional family became entangled in incestuous passion, all in the space of just 4 days.

Day 1

David was sat on his couch at home, working on his laptop. He was typing away, and was going to go to google for some information. He began typind, the address, but before he finished, predicted text added some letters from recent url searches. He looked at it, confused. He rarely used google, so why would it be predicted? As he took a closer look however, he noticed that the url did not in fact belong to google. Instead, it belonged to a site called goodchat.com. He followed the link, but he didn't expect what he found. It was a sex chat site, where people could go for cyber sex with strangers. He also noticed there was alreadt an account signed in. Upon closer inspection, he read, 'SarahSlut94'. 1994 was the year his sister, Sarah, had been born, so there was no doubt it was her account. He closed the webpage and contemplated talking to her about it later. Then he realised the possibilities, however. Hmm, maybe I could teach her a lesson, he thought to himself. He decided he was going to create an account and send her a couple of messages, and then hopefully she'd realise that she was getting turned on by her own brother. That was the plan, at least. When Sarah got home later, she entered the living room, and turned on the laptop. David was in his room at this point, having already sent the messages earlier. Sarah went to the site, unaware David was still home. When she arrived, she noticed she had a message from a person named Dman91. She opened the message, and it read;

Hey babe, I noticed you in chat the other day and was wondering if you felt like a bit of naughty cybering?

She was intrigued by this mystery man. Sarah felt downstairs, realising she was already wet just reading the message. She wondered what kind of naughty cybering he was talking about, and replied.

Sure, sounds fun. What kind of naughty are we talking about? I'm up for almost anything.

David heard a noise as the message came through. He made sure the sound was low so Sarah didn't hear.

Well, I have a fetish for incest, he responded. There's just something about it that makes it so hot.

Sarah could feel her juices building up with each passing word.

Sure, lets give it a try.

David was shocked by her calm response. Had she had this kind of chat before, he wondered?

Do you have any siblings of your own, David asked her.

Yeah, she replied. I've got a big brother, and I'm sure he wants me. It kind of turns me on to be honest, and it makes me feel good. Knowing that my own brother wants to do me, ya know?

David couldn't believe what he'd just read. She was turned on by him? It began to dawn on him that this session wasn't going to work in teaching her a lesson. Quite the opposite effect, in fact. But there was no backing out now. He'd already got himself in too deep.

They continued with their session, firing saucy messages at one another, and David found himself actually enjoying saying there kinds of things to his sister. His sister was apparently also enjoying it, judging from the pleasurable moans coming from the other side of the wall. He was rock hard, and he actually wanted his own sister, much to his disbelief. After she'd came, they ended the session and David sat thinking about what he'd just done.

My sister just orgasmed thinking about me, he realised. She got off imagining I was fucking her. And I enjoyed it as well. After a couple more minutes, he got up and went to get a drink. As soon as he left the room, he realised something. She thought she was home alone. He turned his head to the left and saw his still naked sister sitting on the couch, a spray of her pussy juice all across the floor, and a look of horror on her face.

'This isn't what it looks like!' she blurted out desperately.

'It's ok,' David replied. 'I'm just as guilty, if not more.'

Sarah was obviously confused. 'What the fuck are you talking about?'

David decided, no more secrets. It was time to tell the truth.

'Does the name Dman91 mean anything to you?'

He stood there a moment more as he let it sink in.

She stood up and began walking towards him.

'Dman91... was you?' She sounded a mix between angry and aroused.

'Yeah,' David replied guiltily.

'So you saw everything I wrote?' she said.

'Yeah,' he said again.

'I see.' She sounded slightly upset now. Her attitude quickly changed however.

'Wanna fuck?' she asked him.

He couldn't believe what he'd just heard.

'What?'

'I said, wanna fuck?' she repeated.

We can't! We're brother and sister! That's what his brain was screaming. His dick however, told a different story.

'Yeah,' he answered.

She laid back on the couch, exposing everything before him. He took one of her tits into his hand and began to squeeze and knead it between his fingers, while his mouth found hers, their tongues intertwined in an incestuous dance. They were unable to resist each others grasp, and he began to work on her nipples to which she gave a joyful gasp. He sucked one whilst twizzling the other between his fingers, her body loving every second of his touch. Then, he stood up and pulled his boxers down, revealing his 7" dick, which Sarah clearly desired, licking her lips hungrily. As she took his length into her mouth, he was surprised at her skill. She slid her hand slowly up and down the base whilst caressing his head with her tongue, occasionally poking it into his hole, whilst her other hand massaged his balls. He thought he would cum right there and then, but she stopped right before he could.

'Uh uh, no cumming outside,' she said, smiling up at him.

'I can't cum inside you! What if you get pregnant?' David protested.

'Don't worry, I'm on the pill,' she calmly stated. 'Now, fuck me. Or no cumming for you.'

He didn't hesitate. He began to push his dick into her sopping wet hole, which welcomed him. It was very tight, to which he realised she must still have been a virgin. The fact he'd just claimed his sisters virginity made his cock even harder. He made sure to go slow at first, so he didn't hurt her. Her breath soon began ragged and hoarse, obviously drowning in pleasure at the throbbing pole that lay inside her.

'Harder,' she begged, which David completely ignored, making sure to tease her.

'Please, harder!' She was virtually screaming it at this point, and he caved in and granted her wish. He could feel her beginning to tighten around his shaft, and knew she was about to cum. He began to rub her clit whilst pounding deep inside her, lancing his full length inside her each time.

'OH YES! OH FUCK!'

Her screams of ecstasy echoed through the room as she tightened even more.

'I'M CUMMMMMINNGGG!!!'

At that point, David began to cum as well, unloading 5 huge spurts of jizz into her hole. They lay there for a minute or two, still reeling from the intense orgasm they'd just experienced. He pulled out, spent and satisfied as she lay on the couch, Sarah's eyes vacant, the extraordinary pleasure still surging through her body as some of her brothers sticky man juice poured out of her snatch. She put some on her fingers and licked it.

'Delicious,' she panted. 'My God, you're fucking brilliant at that. Any regrets?'

'None whatsoever,' David replied. 'That was so good. Way better than my last girlfriend.'

They cleaned up and got dressed after showering. Soon after, Isabelle and Sam came back from wherever they'd gone off too, and they all sat down to eat before calling it a day.

Day 2

Sarah had a job interview today, so her and David were unable to repeat their previous encounter. Sam had gone to a friends for the day, to watch some movies and have some girl time. Isabelle however, was talking to her friend on the phone.

'So this guy really came onto me, right? And I was just there like, get lost loser, like I'd fuck someone like you.' As usual, she was being loud and annoying.

'Could you please try to keep your sexual deviances to yourself?' David pleaded with her.

'Shut up,' she responded coldly. 'I'm talking on the phone here.'

Ruthlessly shameless, as always. David decided to try to keep out of her way. He went for a shower to think about his experience with Sarah yesterday. About 5 minutes in, he heard the door open, and Isabelle walked in.

'Woah, try knocking first!' David exclaimed.

'Yeah, yeah,' she responded. She sat down and even over the shower, David could hear her peeing. Thats kinda gross, he thought to himself. Did she have to do that while he was in there? His thoughts then changed to those of panic however, when he heard her flush. Whenever the toilet was flushed while someone was in the shower, the temperature would spike and become extremely hot. In a hurry, he clambered out of the shower for a few minutes while the water cooled down. Then he turned around and looked in the mirror, only to be greeted by Isabelle's face. She continued washing her hands like normal before looking down at him.

'Nice cock,' she said. 'Bet you could give a girl a real good time with that thing,' she joked.

David contemplated something in his mind, before thinking, it worked once, why not try it again?

'Wanna try it out?' David asked her.

That wasn't the response Isabelle expected, as she was clearly shocked.

'Sure, sounds interesting,' she replied, not at all bothered by his question after recovering from the surprise.

David didn't actually expect her to say yes, much less begin sucking his dick right there and then. That got him hard in her mouth almost instantly.

'You naughty boy, getting a hard on for your sister.' she teased.

'Like I could help it,' he responded. 'You're kind of sucking it.'

She carried on giving him head. He noticed she wasn't as good as Sarah had been, but she was still amazing at sucking dick.

'Oh yeah,' David moaned, enjoying the sensations running through his dick. 'Just like that.'

Then, she did something that surprised him. As she was sucking his dick, she popped a finger up his ass. This new sensation was recieved with mixed feelings, as it felt weird but strangely good with the blowjob. Her lips were like a vacuum around his cock. He felt every tiny motion, and it made him so horny the way she looked up at him with lustful eyes, her mouth hungrily swallowing his meat.

'I'm gonna cum!' David warned, to which she took him all the way as he blasted his load down her throat. She swallowed every drop, and then bent over for him.

'Lick my ass,' she requested.

'What?' David replied.

'Didn't you hear me? I said, lick my asshole!'

Wanting to continue, David did as she said, putting his tongue to her ass and giving it a massage. He put a couple of fingers in her pussy and began thrusting them at the same time, dipping his tongue inside her ass occasionally. It didn't really taste of anything, he found.

'Mmm, just like that,' she moaned, her pussy making a schlick, shlick sound with every movement of his fingers.

'Oh, yes, I'm... I'm cumminnngggg!!!' she shouted, her juices splattering to the floor. As she recovered from her orgasm, she made another request.

'Fuck me doggy style, I want that hard dick in me right now!'

He definitely wasn't going to turn down her request after that, so he repositioned his dick at her entrance and pushed inside. She was even tighter than Sarah which surprised him, and she was just as wet. He found it hard to move inside her, her pussy contracting with each thrust. He knew he'd have to be rough if he was going to get anywhere, so he fucked her hard and fast just like she asked.

'Oh, yes! This is amazing!' she exclaimed. 'Don't worry about cumming inside me by the way, it's a safe day. At least I think it's safe today.'

That made things even hotter. Just knowing there was a slight risk made him even more determined to cum inside her for some reason. As precum drooled out the tip of his rod, he could feel his sperm getting ready to evacuate. Her lips kept getting even tighter, as if trying to force his cum out.

'I'm gonna cum inside you!'

'Call me a slut,' she said inbetween moans.

'I'm gonna cum in you, you filthy slut!' he said, fulfilling her wishes.

'I'm gonna fill you up with my seed, and you're gonna love it, you hear me slut?'

'Oh yes, please do!' she replied gleefully.

'I'm cumming! I'm cumming inside you!!'

'OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING TOO!!!'

As they came together, he filled another sister with his sperm. This was beginning to become a habit, David noticed. Then another thought raced through his head. It was wrong, but after what he'd done today and yesterday, it didn't feel that bad. All he could think was, what would Sam be like? Would she be even tighter? Was that even possible? He could only wait and see what course time took the next day, to see if his question would be answered.

Day 3

Sarah and Sam were lounging around on the couch. Sarah screwed up the interview so wasn't in 'that' kind of mood today. Sam however, was like a chirpy little bird, excited and hyperactive for whatever reason. Sarah decided she was going to bed, and told David not to disturb her while she slept. Sam also decided to go to her room, having nothing else to do despite being so full of energy. David wondered if he smelt or had done something offensive, as everyone seemed to be avoiding him. He went to the couch to watch some tv, but kept the volume low as Sarah was sleeping, and he sure didn't want to wake her up. After watching some shows, he was quickly bored and turned the tv off. David walked into the kitchen to get something to eat, and he heard Sam's voice. He could only hear snippets of what she was saying.

'David... David...'

He assumed she was calling for him, as he couldn't hear everything she said.

He walked into her room.

'You called?' he asked.

They both stared in awkward shock at each other as David realised what he'd just stumbled upon. Sam was on her bed, with a dildo up her ass! Sam of all people, the most innocent and shy of the three sisters was doing something so naughty to herself! He also noticed she had a vibrator buzzing away inside her pussy. He couldn't believe it. David was lost for words.

Sam finally broke the silence.

'Why are you staring?' By now her face had gone a shade of crimson.

'I... don't know,' David responded. There was just something so hot about seeing his sister masturbating like this.

'Do you... like what you see?' Sam asked, blushing even more.

She's so cute, David thought to himself.

'I... yeah,' he finally answered.

'Do you wanna help?' she asked then, much to David's shock.

'Sure,' he responded, his mind filled only now with thoughts of plowing his third sister in her asshole. He clambered onto the bed after her, and a took in what a beauty she was. Sleek black hair, perfect thighs, an hourglass figure with no blemishes at all, with lovely B-cup breasts, her nipples erect with her arousal. Her body was perfect. He put his face down to her pussy, and took the vibrator out. Her entrance drooled and practically begged him to caress it, to lick and suck it. And he did exactly that. He'd never eaten a girl out before, but from the jerks and movements she was giving, combined with the pleasurable sighs he knew he was doing a good job. He started to move the dildo in and out of her ass at the same time, and it was well received, judging from her moans of enjoyment.

'I love it like that,' she told him.

'You're usually really shy, but when you get in the bedroom you act like you're in heat or something,' David told her.

'I just like being fucked. Is there something wrong with that?' she answered.

'No,' David bluntly replied before continuing to lick her to orgasm.

'Mmm, oh, just like that! Oh yeah, I'm cumming!!'

She jetted her juices out at him, not warning him that she was a squirter so he received it all in his face.

'You like that?' she asked, licking her lips at him.

David moved in closer and kissed her. His tongue found hers and they couldn't keep off each other. Sam soon found herself on all fours, almost begging David to fuck her. As he was about to put it in however, Sam interrupted.

'Not there,' she said, turning to smile at him. 'I want it in my ass.'

David didn't waste any time, and he quickly pulled the dildo out and rammed his cock inside his sisters asshole before she could change her mind.

'Oh yeah,' she moaned. 'So rough, I like it!'

Her ass was extremely tight, despite the fact she was fucking it with toys just minutes before. David know he couldn't hold it in much longer, and warned her when he was about to cum. They both let loose their love juice as they came in harmony. He pulled out and let her cool off from her orgasm, and for the most part was too tired to do anything else. David went to bet and Sam lay on the bed still reeling after the incredible sex she'd just been given. Soon after, she went to go shower. As she let the wat run down her sleek, slim body, images of what happened flashed through her mind. It was so taboo. It was so wrong. Yet she loved it. She craved it. She wanted to feel more and more. She wanted to feel him inside her again. She got wet just at the thought of it. She realised though that Sarah was still home, so it was far too risky to do it again. What if they got caught? What if Sarah found out she'd fucked her own brother? It was at that moment that guilt began to set in. So many questions were rushing through her head, and she didn't know what to do. Finally, after she'd calmed down, she decided she was just going to be honest, no matter how they took it. She was going to tell her sisters everything.

Later that night, the three sisters were watching TV. David had gone to bed, and Sam decided to use that opportunity to tell her sisters about what happened.

'Hey, is it okay if I tell you guys something?' Sam asked them.

They both looked at her, confused. 'Of course you can, we're related after all. What's up?' Sarah responded.

'Well, it's a bit of a delicate issue...' Sam continued.

'Whatever it is, you can tell us,' Isabelle said.

'Well... I kinda fucked David today...' she came out and told them. No bullshit, just straight honesty.

12