Three Tales: Wifey, Girl And Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, he threw me off of his body; almost in one motion, he put me on my knees, and he was behind me on his knees. I felt his strong hands wrapping around my thin hips, as he steadied me, and guided his cock to my cunt from the backside. I yelped, as Paul began to fuck my doggy-style. He reached a hand down my thin spine, pushing my head and shoulders into the bed, while he spread his thick legs to lower his genitals and fuck my cunt with that huge shaft. I heard him roar, as he stared down at me in the near-darkness, probably imagining the strawberry-blonde's hot little ass in front of him instead. "I love your fuckin' body, Kelli!" spat my husband at his pretend, fantasy date, pulling my pelvis back so he could sink his dick all the way inside my cunt.

Shit, this was brutal! We both screamed and moaned, while I pinched my nipples and alternatively rubbed my clitoris while my sexy husband fucked me senseless. My legs and back were sore from being bent over, but he didn't stop; he continued driving that fat, long dick into my cunt over and over, stretching it. I felt liquids dripping down my spread-open, inner thighs, a mixture of his sperm and my juices. I felt my asscheeks, tight as they are, ripping from the repeated impacts of his flat, firm pelvis against my small figure. The air was still, hot, musky; we moaned as we sucked in air, pounding our bodies together.

Keeping the fantasy going, I turned to look back at him in the darkness, and I wailed at the top of my lungs, "Oh, Mr. Paul, you're the best -- fuck me with that big married dick! It's the best cock I've ever fucked!"

"Oh yeah!" Paul was into this fantasy, he even smacked my pretend-teenage butt while he kept fucking me. "You have me so horny, Kelli -- I wanna fuck you all night!"

Not long after that, we both had Earth-shattering orgasms, accompanied by loud wails of tired and store bodies. Then we collapsed arm in arm, sweaty and expended, kissing lightly, but mostly panting from the incredible sex.

Before drifting off into sleep, Paul snickered at me. "That was so fun," he admitted, although even a bit guilty, "but you know, I wouldn't ever--"

"Oh, hush yourself," snapped his wife, as I put my finger on his lips to shut him up. "Thought y'all'd like th' fantasy, is all!"

He admitted he did. But, in my devilish brain, I was asking myself -- was this really just to be a fantasy? Or -- could I make it come true? And if I could -- should I? That might be some kind of fire, I might not be equipped to put out.

Oh I should, I came to realize. The next day, when Paul was off at work, I spent all morning digging my fingers into my pussy while I lay naked in bed -- thinking the whole time about the girl we'd seen. The cums were delightful. I felt less guilty about it, too, compared to when I made myself cum during cybersex with men I met online. Something in me said, Miss Amy, you go about the business at hand. I don't know how or who, but somehow, I had to make it happen.

***************************************

PART TWO -- THE GIRL'S TALE

***************************************

In all my 18 years being alive on this wonderful planet, I swear, Amy's question was the most -- well, what's the right word? -- provocative I could ever imagine.

I was sitting in her hot tub, right behind her house, which is about a block and a half down our new street. Well, more than that, maybe, there's this little bend before the stop sign. Anyway, whatever. It was still summer, a couple weeks before I was leaving for Tech State. I was already nervous, thinking about college and all, being away from home and stuff. So I was pretty much filling every day that summer with fun things, trying to keep my mind off of school. I jogged around the neighborhood most mornings, trying to keep in shape, even though I didn't think I'd be playing soccer anymore because my new university had a pretty good team, and I wasn't all that. One morning I passed her house, and she was out sitting on her porch, reading the paper. We'd met before, so she called out to me and I stopped, and we started talking a little. It was all friendly. But at some point, she said, I have this hot tub we never use, you should come over. And I was like, I should! It sounded fun, I don't get to use a hot tub very often. And thinking nothing of it, probably the very next day, it was in the afternoon, I was over at Amy's house, in my bikini, in her hot tub, with her across from me.

Now, you have to realize, Amy kind of stands out in our neighborhood. I'm not being judgmental; I don't like trying to put people in a category or something. But surely, some people do stand out from the crowd, and that's Mrs. Amy. First, she talks funny -- she's from Atlanta, although she always calls it "Hotlanta," she sounds like she got off at the wrong station. "Y'all," funny words like that. Here in Pennsylvania, you don't hear that much. You do hear "yunz" ("Yunz goin' to the store?"), which is more from near Pittsburg but some folks around here say that. But "Y'all" don't hear "y'all" that much "around these parts." Yes, I'm trying to be funny, but I don't know if it's coming through your computer screen that way. Anyway, besides being the only Southerner, Amy was also way prettier that any of the other married women in the area. She's probably an inch shorter than me, but real skinny, with super-long, jet-black hair. And she's really gorgeous. Most of the women around here aren't much to look at, and there's a lot to look at for most of them (if you get my meaning). Amy, you can pick out of a crowd with your eyes.

Plus, Amy's husband is a hunk. Paul, or Pete, or something, I wasn't sure at first what his name was. He's tall, sturdy, for an older guy he's got it for sure. Kind of handsome, but a rocking solid body. I'm not fixated on male bodies, and what on Earth do I have in common with a married guy in his late 30's? Nothing, other than the street we live on. So guys like him, I might think, nice to look at, even VERY nice, but that's about it. I mean, my parents would absolutely freak, if they thought I was checking out a guy twice my age -- and a married one at that! I mean -- there are rules!

Not that I abide by all rules. I mean -- well, I guess I cross a few of them. Rules about alcohol, I've crossed that line a few. Dating other girl's boyfriends -- check that rule too. The pastor would probably read me a few verses of other vices in my lifetime, but I don't go around telling everyone to get with Jesus, so I figure, as long as I keep it private, what I do is alright by me, and what you do is okay by you too.

Sorry, am I getting off the topic again? I'm sort of a blonde, I can use that as my excuse whenever I want.

I'm in my bikini with Amy in her hot tub, it was like a Wednesday afternoon. A pretty hot day, but we were in the shade behind her house, just relaxing in the hot tub. Talking girl stuff, nothing out of the normal. I mean, it was the first time I'd been sort of hanging out with a married woman, you know; but she was only 31, younger than most of the moms around the area, and she wasn't a mom. So, it wasn't all that weird to me. Just two gals talking about nothing in particular, and mostly about boys and guys, relaxing in the bubbling warm water.

She was setting me up, the vixen! Talking about boys I'd dated, and then about adult men, and whether I liked married men. I was being truthful at all times, cross my heart, I really was. I didn't see it coming. Her question, I mean.

She goes to me, something like the following: My husband thinks you're sexy, and I (meaning, Amy, it's like she's talking to me, I hope I'm not confusing you) wouldn't mind it if you went on a date with him -- either out for a dinner and movie, or just over to our house to hang out and have some fun together -- alone, or even right in front of me.

And the way she said it? She was nervous, her voice quiet, her big brown eyes staring at me, watching for my reaction.

I think I didn't say a word at first, not a word. She apologized if she was freaking me out, but then she goes, what do you think -- something you'd be interested in?

Now, this seemed to be like crossing about ALL of the lines you're not supposed to cross. My parents raised me proper, I knew right away I was going to say, why thanks but no thanks, you're sweet for considering me, but that's not really something I can consider doing.

And no sooner had those words entered my brain, when another thought crowded the empty space between my ears. Miss Kelli, it's an invitation, from one very pretty woman, about her very sexy husband. There's nothing wrong if she's asking, and no one else has to ever find out. And, to be brutally honest -- I'd say, to be FRANK with you, but that always makes me laugh because I'm a girl, and so I can't be Frank, I mean, you don't name your daughter Frank, right -- I have to say, I'd had some weak moments when alone in bed at home, or reading porn on the Internet (there's another one of those lines I was referring to, well, my English teacher would say, one of those lines to which I was referring). Sex with a married man? Not a good idea, but a sexy one. And his sexy wife INVITING me to do it? Even more sexy. And thinking about the wife WATCHING me with her hot husband? Way more than sexy; unbelievably hot. It was almost as scary-hot as the idea of a sexy woman wanting to fuck me herself; that was a line I'd never, ever crossed, but seen more than a few videos to think it might not be such a bad thing.

So yeah, all those thoughts are going around my brain, in like a split second, as she asks me. I'm not sure what noises came out of my mouth; nothing intelligible at first, I'm sure. I might have looked away. I'm sure I blushed, if you can tell that in my very-tanned face. Amy even said, before I really responded, that she didn't mean to make me nervous or put me on the spot. Then she complemented me -- she said, I seemed like a real grown-up girl even at my age (18), and I have lots of guys who like me (true true), so maybe it was something I'd thought about?

Now, when you get the most wild and provocative question you've ever been asked before, I don't think you answer with some boring response. I think real calls for real, you know. Fight fire with fire. That kind of thought.

I thought about it, and trying to keep a straight face and not burst out in laughter or fall apart with blushing guilt, I answered her question with three questions. "Well, tell me this first," I asked. First, would she promise me -- and by that, I mean, SUPER-promise me -- that there was absolutely no way on Earth that my parents would ever, ever, ever find out about this? Amy was like, oh, guaranteed, it's our little secret. Great. Okay, second, would she promise me that she wouldn't get jealous or mad at me? Like if she changed her mind; us girls do that, you know. Amy said, she was confident she wouldn't change her mind. Double-great. And third -- well, I paused at that. I knew what I wanted to ask, but had the trouble saying it to her face. She was like, what, what? And finally I just blurted it out: "Third, will I be on the date with just him, or with you AND him at the same time?" And by "date," of course, I mean "fucking." Because I assumed that's what she was talking about. Married men don't date girls my age. They fuck girls my age, when they get the chance.

As to that last question, Amy smiled warmly at me, her brown eyes staring in my face from across the hot tub, and I felt her foot under the water find mine, rubbing my foot. "It's whatever would put a smile on your face," she answered, her voice in a hush, but her face full of energy.

This was a moment of my life I'll never forget -- well, I assume, when you're 58 or 88 or something, you might not remember being 18. But I figure, for the near future at least, I won't forget this moment.

And, getting back to that moment, the moment was -- here was a hot, pretty 31 year old married woman, basically saying, she'd be ok having sex with me AND her husband, if I was ok with it!

Wow -- can you believe, this was actually happening to me!

As I'd said, I'd seen movies and such; the concept wasn't foreign to me. I might have indulged in thinking about licking that hot pussy of this girl on my swim team a couple years ago, when I saw her showering naked in front of me; shit, she was sexy. I fantasized about her for a few weeks. And sometimes, I'd get aroused when friends of mine dressed slutty, if they had nice bodies; I think I might have a weakness for nice, perky boobies. But I'd never done anything about it, you know, other than THINK it. I mean, I think about robbing banks too. (Seriously.) (No, I mean, I'm serious that I think about it; how I could do it, what I'd do with the money, the rush of doing it; but I'd never actually do it, I'm not serious about actually robbing a bank.) So thinking is okay, right.

But another female asking me to join her for sex? And a married woman at that? Too wild to be true!

She was looking at me, across the small hot tub, playing footsie with me under the warm, swirling water. I felt my nipples hard in my bikini top, and my bald shaved pussy aching a bit in my bikini bottom. This was a pretty nervous moment for me, but a sexy one. I was flattered, of course, but feeling naive. I'd never done anything like that before, maybe I would be real bad at it!

"I've never done anything like that before," came out the words, just as I thought them, "I might be real bad at that -- I -- I don't know."

And her response? Well, it was even more memorable than anything the last few minutes. This just kept getting hotter and hotter.

Amy stood up, well, she leaned upright on a bench in the hot tub, so her chest and shoulders were above the bubbling white water. I watched her reach behind herself, and her bikini top loosened. To my total amazement, she pulled it off -- showing me her breasts! They were smaller than mine, but proportionate to her slim figure; round, soft, with hard dark nipples, which were stiff and long. Combined with her pretty smile and big brown eyes, she looked really attractive, topless like that. My jaw dropped, I didn't say a thing. Then, a couple seconds later, she stood up in the water, reaching to her hips. She had on a bikini bottom that tied over both hips, and she pulled at the strings on both hips. The bikini bottom fell away, and I found myself staring at her naked body. Specifically, at her cunt -- totally bald, shaved, like mine; pink; entirely girly.

Oh, wow, a married woman was naked in front of me! In her hot tub!

I was just a stupid teenager, at that moment. I looked up to her smiling face as she stood nude in front of me, and I said something incredibly dumb, something like, "What are you doing?" As if.

Her hands were behind her back, arching her torso to push her sexy breasts forward, and she pried her thighs apart to show me her wet cunt. Seeing me looking over her naked body, she knew she had my full attention -- and she could see I was nervous, but not scared. She said to me, in a husky, sultry tone, "Do y'all want me t' put these back on -- or, do y'all wanna take yours off too, hunny?"

Oh, shit -- now she wanted me naked too!

And, guess what? This was another line, and I was going to cross is like a jockey on a horse. Full speed. Check this one off too.

"Well," I moaned, my eyes riveted at the unbelievable sight of her married pussy and her tits, "if you have to know -- I'm too nervous to do it, but, I've always thought about it."

I could feel her eyes, staring at mine, as I continually stared at her naked figure. "Y'all have thought about what, dahlin'?"

I gulped, feeling so nervous and horny, unsure of myself. I so wanted to proceed; but I felt so guilty. "About, you know -- being with a girl."

Amy smiled warmly at me, stepping into the middle of the tub. She reached down, taking both my hands in her hands, and helping me stand up in front of her. Like I said before, she's like an inch shorter than me, so my eyes were pretty even with hers. I must have given her a nice smile, or something, and she took it as permission to continue. I think I meant to give her permission; sometimes, when I know I'm supposed to say no but I really want to say yes, I just don't answer, and when someone does what they want, I let them continue. Her hands reached to my chest, her thin fingers with long, painted fingernails slipped under my bikini top. It didn't have strings, so she had to pull it off of me. But with a tug, she yanked it over my tits, and I raised my arms so she could completely remove it from me.

I was standing there now, directly in front of her, my boobs pointing at her. They were creamy white, with dark tan lines from my bathing suits, and with light-pink areolas and my stiff, sensitive nipples. Amy moaned seeing them, reaching both hands to my bosom. I was being felt up by a married woman! Her hands kneaded my twin orbs, rolling them in her palms, feeling their size. "Wow these are big," she gasped at me, and I told her they were "D" cups. She said, my tits are so sexy. And you know, I smiled, thanking her, trying not to let on that I'm proud of my tits. Everyone says I have hot tits. My unmarried uncle, I let him take pictures of me naked -- that's one of those lines, you know, but I didn't let him touch me -- and he said, I have the hottest tits ever. I didn't totally believe him, except that, everyone tells me I do. So, I guess I do?

The married brunette leaned forward. Holding up one of my breasts, she opened her lips and stuck out her long tongue, darting it around my stiff nipple. I moaned, encouraging her more; she was so turning me on. My tits were wet from being in the water, and she was licking them off, replacing the water with her sticky saliva. Back and forth between my boobs her mouth went, sucking and licking, making my nipples ache and sizzle in her mouth. Between my thighs, my cunt was also aching for attention; I could feel the emptiness of my pussy, while my clitoris throbbed for loving.

Yes, a female -- thirteen years older than me, if my math is correct, and I got a B+ in math the last two years basically, so I'm not that bad at it -- was sucking my tits, standing here in her backyard in her hot tub. And it was not only turning me on, it was making me want a LOT more. So when I felt her hands slide down my back, over my butt, pushing down my bikini bottom, I didn't stop her; instead, I groaned, pushing my tit into her warm, wet mouth. I felt her slide my bikini bottom down my legs, into the water, and she held it firmly for me to step out of them. There, I was assisting her in stripping me nude. Now, like her, I was naked. We were SO going to fuck, weren't we?

Yeah, I was nervous as shit -- this was all new to me!

Not knowing what to expect, I let her take the lead. When she had me as naked as her, her mouth slid off my tits, and she licked up my neck, down my jaw, and right to my mouth. Mmm, I was going to kiss another female! Our lips touched, and just like that, we began making out -- jaws opened, tongues thrust forward, we were sucking each other's breaths, licking tongues, French kissing like lovers! I'd never kissed a girl like that before, compared to probably over a dozen guys. She was soft, definitely feminine; instead of feeling like the object of a man's desire, I was sharing a mutual desire. A totally different feeling; it made me smile, the novelty of this wonderful experience. I mean, well, how do I explain? When a guy makes out with me, it's like, it feels good because a man and a woman are meant to combine, it affirms my femininity. I don't mind giving into a guy's stronger will power, that kind of submissiveness turns me on, especially if I'd been seducing him, so in a way, it's what I want too. But here's this girl kissing me; we were both just basically horny, and it felt good. I could hear my mom screaming in my ear -- you dirty lesbian! But I wasn't a lesbian, I was just kissing a sexy woman, was all. Felt great!

123456...8