Three Tales: Wifey, Girl And Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the fuck did that mean?

I hung up, tossing the cell to the bed, kicking off my pants. Susan crawled onto the middle of the bed, rolling onto her back and spreading her creamy, white thighs. Her cunt was trimmed, not bald; as a guy who's been around pussy, I have to say, hers isn't the hottest. She has sort of fat pussylips, plus some dark hair around her anus. But her body was tight, her tits proportionately small, and she could fuck like a paid whore -- plus, with that long blonde hair, she truly was gorgeous. Stripping totally naked except for my socks, I climbed onto the bed to keep fucking the bitch, barking at her, "Spread open those slutty thighs, you fuckin' trampy whore, you've got a lot more cock to take today!" Amy, and whatever thing she had going on at home, could wait.

Only, here came the next twist. Barely had I plunged my penis back into Susan's vagina, before her fucking phone rang too. Susan, unlike me, can't ignore her cellphone; she's biologically addicted to it. Patting me on the back, she made me climb off of her, so she could jump off the bed and retrieve it from her purse. It wasn't her husband, but her "mortgage guy." I saw the look on her face -- genuine concern and dismay. Kind of a hot look -- a sexy, naked, petite blonde woman ready for sex below the neck, whereas above the neck, a steely businesswoman intent on trying to save a deal. Seems a deal was going south, and Amy needed to fix it. Thirty thousand in commission, or something. Shit. Susan sat in the bed, naked, pussy dripping, talking on her phone like some Wall Street negotiator. But, it also marked the end of our sex that day; she promised to make it up to me, she had to get over to the buyer's place and fix the deal, whatever that meant.

So my dick was still hard, not having come close to finishing its business, as I pulled into my home's driveway a quarter before 5. That should at least please Amy, I thought to myself. I knew I could get a good fuck from her, maybe a couple times; Amy has the sex drive of a prostitute. I always loved that about her.

And here's the next twist of the day.

I get into the house, it's quiet -- Amy isn't obviously around, at least not on the first floor. But there's a note on the kitchen table, near where I always put down my computer case. "PUT ON THESE - COME OUT TO HOTTUB," she wrote, in huge letters so I couldn't miss them. And, under the sheet of paper, was a pair of my Speedo's -- the white ones. This was definitely out of the ordinary, but it piqued my curiosity; plus, I was still horny from the aborted sex with Susan, so I figured, this sounded like Amy wanted to fuck in the hot tub. I wasn't going to argue.

Quickly, right in the middle of my kitchen, I stripped totally naked -- hey, it's my house, right -- and pulled up the Speedos. My cock was semi-rigid, and frankly, even in that state it didn't entirely fit in the trunks. The white fabric had to stretch, both around my shaft and balls, as well as around my muscular buttocks -- almost felt a bit like a thong. I adjusted my willy so it was straight up and down, making a prodigious bulge in my crotch. That might please Amy, and get something started.

I bumbled down the steps to the cold basement -- damn air conditioner was running overboard again -- and headed for the sliding door to the backyard. The drapes were closed over the door, so I couldn't see outside even as I approached the door. Not until I slid it open, and stepped onto the deck, did I see what Amy had invited me to.

Next twist.

Amy was in the tub, alright -- but not alone. A very pretty face was next to her; a teenager girl, going to college soon, who had recently moved into the neighborhood. Kelli, her name was.

Okay, did I say, pretty face? More like, cute face, with a rocking fabulous body. Kelli had D-cup tits, and a skinny waist over small, round butt and athletic thighs. Her hair was long and curly, and a reddish-blonde color. Her skin was deep tan, bronzed from tanning all summer. Every teen boy in the neighborhood had already tried to hit on her that summer, plus a couple of the fathers around us, if I'm not mistaken. I'd seen her around, and there's no question, Kelli is like a male fantasy come true. Eighteen years old, busty, slim body, athletic, and sweet. What man wouldn't want to sink his dick into that kind of girl?

As I approached the tub, I noticed Amy was in her black, string thong -- I could tell it from the single, thin loop arching around her neck. I figured she had the bottom on too, a thong that made her ass look almost nude. But she was sitting back in the swirling water, with just her shoulders and head visible. Directly next to her, the sexy teenager had a white string around her neck, also, almost the same style as Amy's bikini. I instantly wondered, if she had the same bottom on, wouldn't I love to see the teen's fleshy ass.

But -- why was this hot youngster in our hot tub, next to my wife? Other than a brief chat at a neighborhood party a few weeks earlier, I didn't even know they ever hung out, or even spoke with each other.

"Why, hello ladies," I said in my professional, friendly tone, climbing up the steps to the edge of the tub. I was immediately aware that my dick and balls were making an obvious target for the teenager's attention; and, indeed, as she sat next to my wife, the girl's green eyes fixated directly in the direction of the shapes in my white Speedo. Instantly, I felt it was inappropriate; she just graduated high school, and my wife was sitting right next to her. Okay, more the latter reason than the former. Still, you know, I wouldn't want anyone accusing me of robbing the cradle for pussy; I got plenty of adult cunt, I didn't need to cross those lines.

Amy introduced me to her new friend, with her sweet, sexy Southern tone allaying any concerns I might have. "Paul, baby, this is Kelli -- she's our new neighbor down th' street -- I said, come on over 'n hang out with us -- great you could git home 'n, ya know -- hang." And she winked at me, and the reference to my cock and balls hanging out of my crotch in my tight trunks was palpable.

Now my attitude changed -- I felt studly. I arched my back, showing off my muscular shoulders and upper arms and my mostly-flat chest, covered in thick, rich dark curls. I climbed into the warm water, sitting on the bench directly opposite my wife and Kelli, resting my long arms to my sides on the padded, top ledge of the tub, so the girl could admire my upper figure more if she wanted. And, let me tell you, she wanted; her green eyes were almost guilty, in how she tried to look away sometimes, but she kept staring at my arms and upper chest with interest. It's always rewarding, when a hot girl checks you out; even better when my hot wife didn't seem to mind at all.

Obviously, this was a set-up. I just didn't know where it was going. Amy had teased me, once, during sex, about me fucking Kelli. It was just a sex game, but we'd never roleplayed like that before. Or since. I jerked off a few times since then, fantasizing about fucking hot Kelli, but never thought it would happen. Not only was she young, but she was going to college in two weeks or something. Instead of chasing tail like that for a low probability of sex, I'd rather fuck around with Haley or Alexa, or with Susan if I got that call. No, I figured, Amy was teasing me -- in a very powerful way. But, I'd have to put up with the teasing, and I was sure that later on I'd be rewarded with excruciatingly hot sex with my sexy wife. That would be worth the teasing.

Over the next hour and a half, things progressed exactly as I expected they would -- with Amy literally tormenting me with Kelli's presence and body.

First, the three of us just sat around in the hot tub, chatting about bullshit. I mean, shit, Kelli is young -- only 18! I can barely remember being 18. Hearing her talk about classes and teachers and after-school stuff -- it's just not things anyone talks about around me, anymore. And she had this fresh, innocent face, it was pretty easy to see her as nothing more than someone's child. Plus, you should hear her talk -- bleh! High-pitched, whiny voice that just wouldn't shut up. Let me be more clear. Didn't. Shut. Up. The girl blabbed and blabbed, she couldn't stay focused, she prattled in a stream of consciousness, leaving Amy and me to sit there, smiling, pretending like we gave a fuck about anything she was saying.

Basically, as pretty as she was, she was losing my attention -- until she stood up from the water. At one point, Amy asked if Kelli wanted to get some cold water, out of the minifridge on the deck. Kelli was like, I'll get it -- and she climbed out of the tub, right in front of me. It was at that moment I discovered that, like my wife, the teenager had a thong on -- and her small, soft ass looked, literally, almost naked. Her butt was creamy and untanned; round and soft, but tight. On her petite waist, it looked like two small handfuls of sexy flesh. Then, when she came back into the tub, I got to see her massive hooters, mostly uncovered by her bikini top. And the fabric of her white bikini was thin, and now it was wet, so it clung to her nipples and pussylips and looked almost semi-transparent. It was easy to see exactly the shape of her teen nips and obviously shaved cunt.

My cock was rock hard, almost stretching out of the Speedos. But I remained seated, so the swirling water covered my reaction. Still, the thoughts in my head were not a mystery. Amy was watching me stare at Kelli's sexy, young body, and my petite brunette wife was giving me a very naughty, knowing grin. She knew I loved what I saw, this was exactly what she wanted -- to tease me with Kelli's body. Sucked that my wife was there; if I was alone with Kelli, I'd have been putting on the moves to get her bikini off. Because a girl that wears a bikini like that, she intends to take it off for hot men. That's always been my experience, having taken off bikinis of many horny sluts -- let me count, eleven since I got married. Not all of them were in bikinis, but, figuratively speaking, I think my point is clear.

So I played along, being teased, staring at the flesh of the girl until she sat back down in the hot tub, shoulder to shoulder with Amy. I even put up with her fucking nauseating voice and stupid conversational skills. It's like, I tuned the energy away from my ears and towards my eyes. Just enjoy the sight, but not the sounds, of this hot bitch.

After hanging out in the hot tub a while, Amy looked around at the still-bright summertime sunlight. Even though it was dinner time, it was still a bright sun lighting up our backyard. Amy says to Kelli, let's do some tanning while Paul makes dinner. Apparently, I was making dinner. Amy said she'd prepared a large Caesar salad, and I just needed to throw some chicken on the grill -- it was already marinating up in the fridge.

It was like a reprieve -- I didn't have to listen to the young bitch keep talking. But I still got to stare at her. For the next twenty minutes or so, I was on the upper deck behind our house, right off of the kitchen. With the grill at the edge of the upper deck, I could look down on the backyard. I watched as Amy and Kelli spread out some big beach towels on the lawn, then laid on their stomachs to give me a bird's eye view of their almost-naked backs and butts. Amy still has a mouthwatering little butt, but my eyes couldn't stop staring at the teenager's ass. Creamy white, compared to her bronze tanned legs and back; small handfuls of flesh; athletic and round, but not fat at all. My cock was definitely getting hard in my too-small trunks, but with me up on the deck, it didn't really matter.

Amy was determined to make me even more lusty; she was putting on a show for me, I guessed. My sexy, petite wife poured some suntan lotion on her hand, and reached over to begin smearing it around the teenager's back. That was pretty fucking hot, seeing my wife' petite hand rubbing the 18 year old's slim shoulders and thin back. And then -- her hand kept going. I pretended not to be paying attention to her, but instead watching the chicken patties sizzling on the grill; so out of the corner of my eye I watched, as Amy's hand slithered down the slender girl's hot, young body, until she was rubbing suntan lotion over Kelli's twin asscheeks. Mmm, wow, Amy was touching that teen butt -- how lucky was she!

Man, this was such a set-up, I thought to myself. Amy's just trying to turn me on. But it sure was working. I had some pretty wild fantasies in my head, thinking about that girl's body getting naked and bent over. It was just fantasy, I figured; Amy was only teasing my eyes today. It would be Amy's naked body I'd be bending over in a while, and Amy would get the full benefit of how horny she was making me. Shit, with my sex with Susan aborted early, Amy was already due for an usually zealous romp with me in bed. Now, getting turned on by the sight of this teenager, Amy was creating a voracious monster in my crotch.

While finishing my work at the grill, my cell rang. Susan, of all people, called. She had put out her fire, and wanted to know if I could rendezvous with her again at that house, so we could finish off what we had been doing. That helped my cock stay hard. But even if I was alone with Amy at home, there was no way I could extricate myself without a really good excuse. And watching Amy rubbing suntan lotion onto the girl's butt, I told Susan I needed to stay home. She was disappointed but not surprised, and she made me agree to meet her the next afternoon to resume where we'd left off. I promised, committing to the fuck date.

The three of us had dinner on the lower patio deck, sitting around our deck table and chairs, although none of us really ate. Kelli picked at her food, she was too busy using her mouth to babble on and on. Amy eats like a bird anyway; I mostly had the chicken, because lettuce and vegetables are for wimps. Instead, I tried not to be too obvious, again, as I stared at the teenager's boobs in her string bikini. Those hooters were bigger than any of the sets of my three girlfriends I regularly fucked; with the thin, white fabric stretched over the teen orbs, I could easily see the outlines of the girl's nipples and even areolas. I'm pretty sure she saw me staring at her tits, and Amy assuredly watched me gazing at them. Amy was smiling through dinner, this clearly was her master plan to show off the teenager's body in front of me.

After dinner, Amy volunteered to clear the table, leaving me alone to chat with Kelli. Normally, being left alone to talk to a gorgeous young woman in a bikini, I'd be all flirty and friendly, breaking down barriers and getting to that "I want to know you better" point. But, with Amy around, and this girl being just 18, I felt inhibited. Horny, but reserved, told myself to keep my behavior in check. I could see the girl staring at my hairy chest and broad shoulders, while wasn't helping matters. So instead of talking about her school and stuff, I got her talking about something actually interesting -- her boyfriends and dating. She didn't slow down, she kept talking at rapid pace in her sickening-sweet, high-pitched voice, although it was easy to listen to her when she was talking about guys and sex. She didn't have a steady boyfriend, but seemed to be pretty friendly with guys, she had lots of "guy pals" and went out on dates a lot. Yeah, this was no virgin, I figured, although she didn't come out and tell me directly.

My hot brunette wife in her black string bikini came back out in the midst of the conversation. Instead of sitting back down, she stood next to me, her small hand rubbing my shoulders, listening to Kelli describing a couple of the hot teen guys who had been hitting on her all summer. Amy giggled, saying something like, "Y'all are so pretty 'n sexy, it's no wonder th' boys 'r like flies on ya -- don't y'all agree, Paul?" I looked at her, and Amy repeated the question, more directly. "Don't y'all think Kelli here is th' mos' gorgeous li'l thang you've seen in awhile?"

I didn't think I would make Amy jealous by agreeing, so I admitted the truth -- "Yeah, Kelli, you're fuckin' hot -- and you know it, don't you?"

Kelli blushed, thanking us for being so nice. I wasn't sure where Amy was going with this, when Amy asked Kelli the same thing, basically -- "And Kelli, don't y'all think mah hubby here is one hunk o' a man -- he's ALL man, y'all know!" Made my ego inflate a little bit more, when Kelli readily agreed, her green eyes gazing at my naked chest again. Amy wasn't done, however. She had me stand up next to the table, in front of Kelli, so the strawberry-blonde teen could gaze at my full, 6-foot-3 body -- including the extremely obvious bulges in my skin-tight swim trunks. Kelli's eyes moved up and down my legs and chest, but definitely stared at my crotch a bit. My cock was getting harder, it was ready to burst out of the fucking trunks. Amy was killing me!

And that's when the next, unexpected twist occurred. They were about to come quite rapidly, too.

"Mmm, he's sooo handsome," my wife purred, looking me over too, reaching across herself with a hand to massage the thick curls of dark hair on my chest. I could hear her salivating, checking me out -- and showing me off for her young friend. Kelli sat still in her chair, watching my wife fondling my chest. Then, Amy's hand started moving downward, over my bare, flat tummy. I almost took a step back, as her hand neared my crotch -- but, Kelli's eyes were now glued to the sign of my dick and balls outlined in the thin, white trunks. I was thinking, Amy's doing more than showing me off and turning me on; could she really be initiating something?

I groaned, as my wife's small hand began fondling my semi-erect shaft and fat balls through my swim trunks, right in front of the teenager's eyes. Ok, I was fucking turned on, and hoping Amy was going to let the girl see my dick. Maybe this was leading to sex; maybe the girls had set me up tonight. If so -- it was beyond anything I'd have expected from my wife.

My wife giggled at the teenager's eyes, fixated on the sight of Amy's hand fondling my genitalia through my trunks. In a soft, raspy voice, almost a purr, Amy asked the teenager, "Wanna see Paul's SECRET tool, hun -- it's the BEST!"

I was like, shit, this really is happening! But, after several years of playing the doting husband to my wife, I felt like I shouldn't be too eager; I should resist, right, after all, as far as Amy knew, I hadn't been naked with another woman since she and I began dating, like seven years ago or so. On the other hand, I didn't want to resist successfully. So, I just blurted out, in admitted a weak voice, "Umm -- seriously, Amy?"

My wife was ignoring me, her hand was massaging my fat cock's shaft, getting it even harder, making a bulbous shape in the trunks where my cockhead wanted to pop free. Kelli sat there, smiling, not moving, eagerly watching. Amy's next words made me leak precum. "Tell y'all what," my wife muttered to the teenager, "if y'all show him yer big boobies, I'll show you what Paul's packin' in his trunks."

Amy was fucking reading my mind. I'd been wanting to see those big tits for the past hour or two.

Kelli wasn't resisting whatsoever. Leaning back in her chair in front of me, she reached her hands to her bosom, grasping her string bikini, and in one motion she ripped it off of herself. Both of those huge teen tits sat on her skinny torso like balloons -- round, soft, creamy, and pale, with huge, light-pink areolas and very long, super-stiff nipples. The girl was proud of them, as she should be, arching her back to show them off, looking at my to be sure I was approving.

I was so approving, licking my lips at the sight of Kelli's breasts. I couldn't wait to get naked too, although a small part of me was very hesitant because Amy and I had never played with another girl before. I wasn't sure what had gotten into Amy -- but I wasn't arguing either.

123456...8