Three Tales: Wifey, Girl And Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood there, stupidly gazing at Kelli's naked boobs, my wife peeled down my Speedos. It wasn't easy, the fabric was stretched to its limits; but she pulled it around my erection and down my fit ass, and then as she slid it down to my ankles, Kelli got an eyeful of my cock and balls. I'm really proud of my penis -- hard, at that moment, it was seven and a half inches long, but extremely thick at the base, with a fat, round cockhead and noticeable, bulging veins running down the shaft. My balls were shaved, and they dangled low under my tool, full of cum.

The big-titted teenager gasped, seeing my adult erection. Her big eyes flirted up to catch me staring at her; and she giggled when she saw how enamored each of us was with the other.

My hot wife began stroking my penis, as I remained standing in front of Kelli. I could tell, Amy had a plan here, and I was happy to let her run with it. Amy was typically the sexual aggressor in bed anyway. Amy got my dick as hard as possible, I could feel it throbbing in her soft hand, and precum was dripping out of the eyehole. Young Kelli stared at the view of my erection, almost pointing in her direction.

And that's when the second-best twist of all occurred.

Not stopping from stroking my dick, Amy looked up at me, almost blushing. "Paul, hun," she giggled at me, her voice apologetic, "there's som'thin' y'all should know!" I forced my eyes to stop looking at Kelli's tits, and I smiled at my wife's face, wondering what she was going to say. But it wasn't anything verbal she said, to explain herself. Instead, keeping one hand on my dick, she stepped forward towards Kelli, and she bent over. As my wife's hand clasped my penis tightly, I watched Amy put her lips to Kelli's lips -- and the two girls started making out with a tongue-filled French kiss, right in front of me!

"Oh, shit, Amy," I gagged, biting my lip because it was such an erotic sight, seeing my wife's mouth pressed against a hot teenager girl's mouth. The two girls got into it, so much so that Amy let go of my penis, so her hand was free to start groping one of Kelli's huge D-cup tits.

Finally, Amy broke the kiss, but remained bent over, her lips near Kelli's mouth, as my wife looked back at me. "Paul, I hope y'all won't git mad at me, but -- well -- yesterday, I fucked Kelli here." See, THAT was the best twist of the night. But I barely had time to process that slutty, sexy news, when Amy immediately followed up with her offer. "I fucked her yest'day, and t'night it's y'all's turn -- and if y'all'r REAL good with her, then, maybe I'll let ya watch her and me do each other again, t'night!"

Fuck, this was that fantasy come true -- Amy was inviting me to fuck this young slut, and on top of that, my wife was going to go lesbian with us.

So why was I suddenly nervous?

Put yourself in my shoes. I'd been fucking behind Amy's back for years, almost since we got married. I wasn't looking for it, really; but I had clients and other women hit on me, and I figured, if I could make them happy with my body and cock, who was I to say no? Besides, as long as Amy didn't find out, it wouldn't hurt her. But carrying around the secrets of lies and deception, I'd gotten a complex -- I was almost compensating the wrong way, doting on Amy so much and acting like no other females were sexy. Trying to give Amy no reason to believe I was a cheat. Even a couple weeks ago, when Amy roleplayed being Kelli during sex one night, I was pleasantly surprised but a little worried about it. I didn't want Amy to realize other women made me so horny, because she might get jealous.

So instead of saying, yes, I wanna fuck the hot slut here, I hedged. "I, uh -- if you want -- are you sure?" Hardly the response of a sexually accomplished womanizer like myself, but I had years of conditioning around my wife to have to revise in a split second.

Amy didn't have to respond, nor did Kelli; they were planning this all along. Amy stood up next to me, holding my cock again, pointing it at Kelli. This time, topless Kelli slipped off her chair, kneeling in front of me, smiling. I couldn't wait, my cock grew even harder in Amy's hand, pulsating and twitching before Kelli's eyes. The teenager leaned over, opening her thick lips, and her young mouth closed on the top couple of inches of my shaft. Shit, the bitch was sucking my cock, and my wife was encouraging her to do it! "That's it, hun -- suck his big dick," Amy growled, pulling her hand off of my shaft and putting it behind my naked butt. Amy pushed my pelvis forward, so I thrust a bit more meat into Kelli's warm, tight mouth.

My eyes were rolling, I was in heaven having my dick in Kelli's lips. I felt her suckling it, creating a vacuum around it to squeeze and pull it, while her tongue washed back and forth on my soft underside, inside her mouth, and around my peckerhead. "Damn, Kelli, you suck good," I told her, instantly amazed at how hard she was making me. Amy snickered, seeing her new friend sucking her husband's fat dick. As if I could get even more horny, right in the midst of Kelli's blowjob, my wife started telling me details from the day before. How she seduced Amy to get into the hot tub, got each other naked, and they went into the guest room and ate each other's pussies for an hour. "I hope y'all ain't mad at me," apologized my horny wife again, "we were jus' a couple'a horny gals, jus' havin' sum fun!"

Mad? Noo, not mad. I answered her by turning my face to hers -- almost a foot below my face -- as I grabbed her long, silky dark-brown hair. Holding her head in place, I planted my lips on hers and give my wife a huge, wet, thank-you kiss. It put an even larger smile on Amy's already-grinning lips.

Like I said, Kelli was a good cocksucker, even at her age. Her thick lips were tugging on my shaft, and she was able to get a solid four inches -- over half my penis -- into her mouth, although just at the entrance to her throat. Amy knew how I liked it, so Amy had Kelli pull back for a second so that I could sit on one of the deck chairs. Naked, I leaned back and spread my feet to the sides, parting my meaty thighs to expose all of my cock and balls to the busty teenager. Kelli waited for me to take the position, then she crawled in front of me and quickly resumed the blowjob, wrapping her lips around my penis and bobbing her head up and down. She was making it wet with her saliva, and she used a hand to massage and grope my fat, dangling balls. She even hummed and moaned, adding vibrations to the sensations of her lips and tongue on my penis.

She was turning me on so much, I so badly wanted to say something to her -- call her a slut, tell her what a great cocksucking little bitch she was. But I bit my tongue, I didn't want my foul mouth during sex to show off in front of my wife.

My wife -- damn, she was into this. Amy just stood there, next to my chair, watching her friend sucking her husband's cock. The gleam in her eye was precious, watching her husband's fat, gorgeous cock -- yeah, I'll say that about my tool, it's awesome -- buried in the mouth of a young thang like Kelli. A cock meant to fuck a mouth like that; a girl meant to suck it.

But then it got better, if you can believe it. Kelli pulled off of me, gasping for air, her eyes big and heavy with lust as she smiled at me -- and up at Amy. Kelli grabbed my now-sloppy wet penis, and she leaned forward to kiss one of her stiff nipples to my cockhead. Shit, that looked and felt hot. Kelli rocked her torso back and forth, making her ample boobs sway side to side, brushing her nipples over my erection. Then she wrapped my cock in a flesh sandwich, burying my penis between her huge, sexy soft tits, and she started humping my cock with her tits. Meanwhile she smiled up at my wife, then excitedly gazed at my eyes with a young, lusty glare.

Next to me, Amy was standing at attention, hardly moving, watching this young thing sucking and tit-fucking her husband's big dick. Her petite, pink tongue was licking her lower lip; her nipples were achingly hard knobs in her tight bikini top. It almost shocked me, seeing my wife's state of arousal at watching another female turning me on.

And Kelli was doing more than just turning me on; enveloping my burning erection between her soft, huge boobs was getting me near an orgasm. I hadn't fucked tits this big for many years, and I'd almost forgotten how much I get turned on by having my dick between two D-cups. Plus, Kelli had her tongue out, flicking it over my cockhead each time the fleshy helmet appeared between her tits, sticking up in front of her chin. I felt my shaft and balls rubbing Kelli's smooth, teenage chest, adding more sensations to my state of arousal.

"Fuck!" I roared, unable to stop the swelling in my balls. It's all I let myself say, as much as I wanted to yell a few more things. Amy could tell I was at my orgasm, she put her hand on my naked shoulder and felt my body quaking. Kelli must have sensed it too, sneering up at me and leaning upright, keeping her tits squeezed in her hands around my penis. I tried to resist but couldn't, and my balls exploded. My lungs exploded too. "SHIT!" I looked down when I felt the jism flowing through my erection - and watched streams of my hot, gooey cum jetting out, splattering loudly on Kelli's chin, neck and breasts.

I reached between the girl's twin orbs, taking a hold of my dick, jerking it off at the pace I like. Kelli leaned back, offering her breasts to me, cupping them in her small hands, forming targets for my ejaculation. I rubbed my peckerhead against her light-pink, stiff nipples, squirting wave after wave onto her areolas and breasts, each of them back and forth. Soon her entire chest was coated in my smelly, creamy cum, and the waves of pleasure slowed down and ceased from my balls.

My wife snickered in approval. "That was fucking hot," she panted. I could smell Amy's wet cunt, as she stood next to me; I have to say, the fact that this seemed to turn her on as much as me was part of the pleasure. If you'd have asked me before it happened, I would have thought I'd feel guilty for cumming on a slut's tits in front of my wife -- but, now that it happened, I actually found it even more stimulating than just fucking another girl behind my wife's back. There was no guilt involved whatsoever.

I sat back on the deck chair, moaning in appreciation, milking my still-hard erection while I rubbed the sensitive tip against Kelli's splattered, sexy breasts. Kelli's hands moved over her boobs, not just cupping them but now fondling them, smearing my semen over her slick, soft skin. Amy purred again, watching the delicious sight of my cum glistening on Kelli's ample bosom and now her thin fingers.

Then a nervous moment occurred; I'd just cummed on the teenager's tits, so now what? Was Amy going to allow me to fuck the young bitch, or was that all I got to do with her?

Amy immediately answered the question. She grabbed Kelli's wrist, pulling the girl to her feet. "Let's go inside," my horny wife demanded, not seeking to discuss the subject. Kicking off my trunks off my ankle, I followed the two hot women into our house, naked, my dick still primed for more action. My eyes gazed at the almost-naked female butts in front of me -- Amy's tight, sexy over-30 ass, and Kelli's divine, smooth 18 year old fanny. With her tiny waist, Kelli's ass looked round and sort of stuck out, but actually, it was just as small as Amy's. She just had more curve to her petite body.

Figuring Amy would lead us up to the bedrooms two floors above us, I was surprised when Amy immediately yanked Kelli into the guest bedroom, right off of the sliding patio door. No sense in going upstairs, apparently, when we had a perfectly comfortable bed here. My wife, still in her bikini, jumped into the bed, lying on her side on one half of it. She pulled Kelli with her, laying the girl on her back in front of her, down the middle of the mattress. Kelli's tits reflected in the dim light of the room, smeared in sperm; her bikini bottom was tight against her wet cunt, forming parallel ridges as it clung tightly to her cuntlips. Her thighs were tanned and smooth, very inviting.

Amy let me lie on my side on Kelli's other side, so my wife and I had the teenager between us. Amy's head was lifted, watching Kelli and me, and what came next just sort of happened naturally. I usually like to kiss Amy or my girlfriends as the start of foreplay, and it seemed Kelli had the same idea. My mouth found Kelli's, and the strawberry-blonde beauty and I began making out in front of my wife -- who didn't mind whatsoever. I heard Amy moaning, even encouraging us with soft gasps of, "Yesss!" and "mmm hmm!"

Kelli kissed differently from other women I'd been fucking. She was tentative and soft; a little apprehensive, I felt her wanting to giggle or smile, even as our lips crushed together and our tongues intertwined. Her breath tasted like cock, obviously, but I got over that quickly; there's that thrill of making out with a female for the very first time, and with my wife watching it while it happened, I thought to myself I could just kiss this girl until midnight and be perfectly content.

But we weren't just kissing. My cock, rigid and throbbing with head, pressed against the side of the girl's hip, telling her how badly I wanted to fuck her. I had one hand underneath Kelli's body, sliding between her soft back and the bed sheets. Lowering it further, my hand was then directly beneath her butt and the bed, and I could start groping the teenager's perfect little ass. Fleshy, firm, muscular; just delightful. My other hand, above my body, moved forward to touch the soft skin of her hip and tummy. I felt her thong moving, and when I looked down, I saw my wife peeling off the girl's bikini bottom. A couple seconds later, Amy had the thong down and around the teenager's feet, so the girl was as naked as I was.

Instantly, the girl's thighs parted, and an even stronger aroma of wet cunt filled the room. My hand darted between her thighs, joined almost instantly by my wife's fingers as she laid back down next to Kelli's other side. Simultaneously, our fingers surrounded the girl's juicy, soft little clitty, hiding inside a feminine hood of flesh; and, below it, the girl's tight, pink pussyhole was already dripping with juices. I stiffened one finger, sliding it up and down vertically between the girl's lips, teasing both her clitoris and her vaginal entrance with each stroke. Amy's hand surrounding mine, feeling me move back and forth on Kelli's cunt.

The chick's cunt was extremely wet -- virtually gushing, she had pussyjuice sliding down her creamy thighs and her soft, small asscheeks. My mouth watered for her; my wife knows how much I love eating cunt. So I couldn't help myself, I broke the kiss with the teenager and quickly slid down her body -- passing on the opportunity to lick her sperm-covered boobs. Amy pulled back one of Kelli's thin legs, and the teenager did the same to her other leg, leaving her cunt gaping open, fully exposed for me. I saw Amy grinning towards me, then I turned my attention down to the 18 year old pussy in front of me.

Fucking tasted divine -- this must have been what the gods ate on Olympus, right. Young, feminine. Kelli's hot little body squirmed, as I began sliding my manly, married tongue around her hood and clitoris. Amy's fingers pried open the flesh, exposing the little clitty to my direct licking. I heard Kelli yelp in delight at the sensation, so I began suckling her clit with my lips clenched around it. Her thin hips rocked and bucked, slamming upwards against my mouth. Immediately I pushed my mouth downwards, over the hole of her twat, and I shaved my tongue inside that tight, teenage hole. Fuck, it was tight! Small, juicy; warm and silky; and small! I had to wiggle my tongue around, feeling her pussy clenching it, as I stuffed some of my tongue into that little hole.

Looking upwards at the girl's face while I began tongue-fucking her twat, I watched my horny wife leaning over the girl. Amy kissed Kelli briefly, but then my aroused wife put her mouth onto one of Kelli's big, fleshy boobs. My brunette wife began licking the flavor of my sperm off of the huge orb, licking all around it and suckling the girl's nipple and areolas, making Kelli whine with high-pitched intensity. I stuffed more tongue into the slut's pussy, both of my hands under her small ass to feel her butt gyrating wildly. With my wife's mouth on her tit and my tongue fucking her tight little hole, Kelli screamed aloud, sucking in air, and her pussy spasmed with her first orgasm of the night -- the first of many, let me tell you.

As soon as the bitch's first orgasm subsided, I gave her what she really wanted -- and what Amy obviously wanted to see -- my meat inside that tight, teen pussy.

Climbing over the small teenager, she looked almost frail and too small to fuck; except that her big, green eyes were wide open, and those huge, round boobs begged to be screwed like a whore. The way she pulled her bony, tanned knees open to let me fuck her, there was no reason not to give it as hard and deep to her as I did to any of the older cunts I banged regularly.

My nasty wife definitely wanted me to fuck the girl. Amy even helped me position my dick, grabbing my erection and holding my fat cockhead against the girl's pussy, until I found the sweet, magical entrance. At that moment, Kelli's eyes opened even wider, and her jaw trembled with a gasp of excitement. The girl's small hands shot upwards, wrapping around my thick neck above her, as she hung off of my muscular build.

Gathering energy, I rammed my grownup hips forward, shoving dick inside the teenager. Her 18 year old lips parted, taking the thickness of the top inch of my erection. She was so fucking tight! I roared almost in pain, throwing my head back, feeling that vice-lick grip on my cockhead and the top of my shaft. But I wanted way more than that inside her, and I began ramming against the pressure of her twat. So fucking tight! It fought me, resisting my penetrations, but I kept pounding away at her, using my strong legs to undulate my pelvis and hammer against the tightness with my concrete dick. Bit by bit I worked more and more inside her twat, stretching her wide open to accommodate the superior thickness of the base of my shaft.

The adorable look on pretty Kelli's face caught my attention. The way her eyes rolled, how she was gasping and smiling as I fucked her. I couldn't resist saying something about it. "You like that, huh?" I sneered, giggling, "that big dick feels good in you, doesn't it?"

The blonde with long waves of curly hair gave me a toothy smile and firm nod, agreeing with my diagnosis. But I winced, wondering if I was showing off a bit too much in front of my wife. Nah! Right next to me, Amy watched attentively, her eyes mostly glued to the sight of my penis disappearing inside the teen. Four inches, five inches, six; soon I was almost all the way inside. But I couldn't get it all the way in, the last inch or so didn't want to go. It was like a wall inside the girl's body, my cockhead pounded against it, repeatedly, but I couldn't shove more inside her.

As I drove it into her more and more, Kelli was fucking going nuts -- screaming, thrashing. Her nails dug into my shoulders, then she ran her fingers through the thick curls of hair on my chest, almost pulling it out as she held onto me. Her thin legs bounced uselessly in the air, each time I pounded against her little body; soon, she had her legs wrapped around my waist, feeling me using her little twat for my pleasure. Amy couldn't watch the sex directly now, so she just watched Kelli's face as it contorted in pleasure and pain, the effects of that supremely deep fucking inside her little body.

1...345678