Three Tales: Wifey, Girl And Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to yell at her, tell her what a hot cunt she had for my big married dick, but I continued to bite my tongue -- besides, she was making so much noise, I didn't really need to add to it.

As the not-yet-college girl screamed underneath me, her arms and legs binding her body to mine, my movements were restricted. Plus, the thought of her insanely gorgeous ass was on my mind. So, after a good long time of screwing her cunt with me on top of her, I pulled out and flipped Kelli onto her knees. Willingly, she bent over, pushing that hot ass into the air, parting her knees, and lowering her chest down to the bed sheets. Kelli looked back at me over her petite shoulder, the same anxious look in her eyes that Amy was giving me right next to her. My eyes fell onto the sight of that naked, teenage butt -- small, firm, with a shallow valley, glistening in cunt juices and sweat, plus the light-brown, puckered asshole above her drenched, pink cuntlips.

Grabbing her hips, I held her body firmly and shoved my dick into her pussy again. Kelli grunted, sucking in air, pushing her ass upwards at me. Our bodies slammed together, her firm round buttcheeks planted against my flat abdomen. Her long, curly strawberry-blonde hair flowed from around her shoulders, as I began rocking her petite body back and forth, sliding my shaft in and out of her cunt. My penis was so thick, it looked half the size of her body, almost. Kelli moaned happily each time I sunk almost the full length of my shaft inside her tight tube, then I pulled out quickly almost all the way, and then slammed inside hard again. We built up a rhythm, her body rocking along my shaft as I impaled her from the rear side. Her buttcheeks and thighs slapped against my body, making a loud, cracking skin-in-skin noise, with her cunt making squishy sounds while my penis drilled it.

While I fucked Kelli doggy-style, my wife was on her knees too, facing Kelli's bent-over body. Amy's brown eyes watched my manly erection doing the girl, disappearing below her firm little butt over and over. Amy put one hand on Kelli's as cheek, prying it open, as if letting me get that bit deeper into her cunt. My wife's other hand, with her wedding ring, slipped between her thighs, and was rubbing her pussy gently through her bikini thong. For some reason, Amy wasn't moving to strip naked; and I wasn't going to ask. I preferred just fucking the teenager, I mean, I could fuck Amy at any time, right.

Amy then slid her hand from Kelli's naked butt cheek underneath the girl's stomach, then reaching down to the girl's crotch. I felt Amy's fingertips against my balls and shaft, as I kept fucking the teenager. My wife began rubbing Kelli's clitoris, stimulating it while I stretched open her cunt to fill it with my tool. The teenager screamed at the to of her lungs; I mean, if you were passing our house, you might have felt she was being stabbed in the heart or something. A loud, ripping shriek of lust. Kelli began bucking against me with even more fervor, and suddenly her asscheeks clenched, her limbs got stiff, and she began having another orgasm. Amy expertly played with the girl's clit, drawing out a huge, body-shaking orgasm.

I continued pounding the girl doggy-style while my wife teased the girl's cunt, giving Kelli a couple more orgasms. My ass and legs were sore from the position, because I had to really spread my knees wide to lower my penis to the level of her cunt - her body, like Amy's, was almost too small to fuck that way. So I pulled out and dropped onto my back, and Amy quickly helped Kelli roll to her knees and climb on top of me. My hot brunette wife smiled at me, brushing back her long hair, knowing how much I was enjoying this.

Kelli sat on top of me, arching her back to show off those massive teen tits, as she wiggled her hips and moved her cunt's hole over my penis. I used my cockmuscles to lift my shaft, aiming it at her pussy, and the girl sat back on it. I was inside her twat again, as she began riding me cowgirl-style. Kelli sat upright on me, straight up, her back arched so that as she humped me, her big boobs bounced on her chest. I felt that silky, warm pussy milking my cock, and I put both my hands up to grope the girl's tits. They were most just sweaty now, and I grinned devilishly while I felt up the teenager's D-cup breasts, while my sexy wife with her B-cups sat next to me, watching me fondling the girl.

My barriers were falling; I just wanted to sex this young thing so badly, I didn't care how much of my carnal cravings I showed my wife. "Mmm, shit, you hot slut," I gasped at the teenager, not caring if I was the first guy ever to call her that, "your tits are so fuckin' fine -- you're such a hot fuck!"

She pulled her strawberry-blonde flocks back from her shoulders, making sure my eyes could gaze at her boobs without interruption. "Mmm -- thanks!" she cooed under her breath, smiling a bit more at me. "I love your dick!"

The longing in Amy's married mouth and cunt couldn't sit idly by the side for long. With Kelli humping me, sliding her young body up and down my penis, Amy crawled to kneel next to Kelli. The girls kissed, smiling at each other, then start licking each other's tongues in the space between their mouths -- so I could watch. Kelli looked at me, out of the corner of her eye, to make sure I was watching that. Riveted, I was. Amy's small hands groped Kelli's big boobs again, and once more, Amy couldn't resist -- bending over, licking and sucking Kelli's tits, while the girl undulated her pelvis on top of me, whipping my cock around inside her tight cunt. Amy slid her hand down to Kelli's crotch again, grinding her clitty, and that brought more orgasms out of Kelli -- mouth on her tits again, finger on her clit, and my fat married cock deep in her vagina.

Amy was getting more involved now. Kelli pulled off Amy's bikini top, exposing my wife's gorgeous, B-cup boobies, with long, dark-brown nipples. Amy rose on her knees as Kelli bend over, and I watched the 18 year old licking my wife's titties back and forth. Kelli was pawing at Amy's hips, trying to push off my wife's thong; so Amy obliged, doffing the thong so she, like Kelli and me, was complete nude. Amy's freshly-shaved vagina dripped juices anxiously. Spreading her knees, Amy let Kelli's hand wander down to her cunt, and I watched my wife getting her pussy felt up by the horny teenager, while the teen was still licking my wife's breasts.

My wife winced, rocking her body against Kelli's fingers against her pussy, even clutching the blonde's wrist to keep her small fingers pinned against my wife's married pussy. I knew Amy wanted to cum so badly, but I didn't want to fuck her myself -- I wanted just the blonde teen. I pushed Kelli off of myself, and put the teenager back on her knees to resume fucking her doggy-style. But this way, Amy could lie on her back, in front of Kelli. My wife and I stared into each other's eyes for a moment, and I saw how fucking horny Amy was. Then I watched as the back of Kelli's head hovered over Amy's crotch, and from the squeal Amy let out, I could tell Kelli was eating my wife's cunt like a lesbian lover should.

Shit, I was hard, knowing Amy was being licked by this teenager. I grabbed the teen's small hips between my powerful hands, and I began savagely attacking her cunt with my erection from behind. I was smacking her little body hard, shaking her, forcing her mouth to crash harder into Amy's pussy. Amy was shrieking now too, cumming, she had been on edge for a while. Meanwhile I was getting close to my second orgasm of the evening, furiously pounding Kelli's tight cunthole from the backside over and over.

"Fuck yeah!" I was almost smiling, screaming with inflamed passions, when my balls exploded and I began ejaculating cum directly into Kelli's hot little cunt from the rear. I didn't care I didn't have a condom -- I hate them; and I didn't care if the bitch was protected or not. Amy was letting me do this, so Amy couldn't be upset about any consequences. (No, there wouldn't be any, anyway -- at least, not THAT kind of consequence.) My wife was cumming, I was cumming, and even Kelli, I think, had an orgasm feeling me ejaculating inside her pussy, filling her body with my seed.

The three of us collapsed on the bed after that; I was gasping a bit, that had been a very athletic and prolonged workout. I don't think anyone had fucked Kelli like I had, and she was whimpering, rubbing her pussy while making cute, little noises sucking in air, trying to regain her composure. Amy was still in the midst of her sexual peak, however, wanting more orgasms like Kelli had had. Drawing a chuckle from me, Amy pushed Kelli onto her back and spread the girl's thighs open. Now it was my turn to watch, as my horny wife kissed down Kelli's flat belly, between her spread-open thighs, and began licking the girl's shaved twat again. Kelli wrapped her small hands around her knees, pulling back her legs, giving Amy all the room she needed.

My wife's petite, pink tongue darted around Kelli's wet clit, soft pussylips and pink hole, making Kelli begin to gyrate again. Amy's hands slithered up the girl's body, cupping and fondling her boobs while she ate the younger girl's twat. Kelli screamed once more, almost biting her lip, when Amy's tongue entered the girl's cunt and shoved inside. Stuffing her feminine tongue into her younger female friend's juicy vagina, my wife began tossing her tongue side to side inside that little pussy. Kelli's hands clutched Amy's wrists, keeping Amy's hands around those big tits, and Kelli started having more orgasms. One, two, three in rapid succession, squirting juices into Amy's open mouth. I couldn't believe it -- my wife was eating cunt with as much animal desire as she'd suck or fuck my cock. What a little bisexual slut I was married to!

Throughout her lengthy eating of Kelli's cunt, Amy was licking my sperm out of Kelli' -- scooping it out with her tongue and tasting its flavor as gushed from the teenager's pussy during orgasm, mixed with pussy juices. My wife's lower face was becoming covered in those liquids, plus plenty of Kelli's sweat, forming a thick coating of glistening, clear juices from her nose down to her chin, and dripping down Amy's slender neck.

Kelli was loving the pussy-eating from my horny wife. Sinking between some pillows on the bed, Kelli looked incredibly relaxed -- flat on her back, knees opened and bent like butterfly wings, her small body squirming on the saturated bed sheets. Her green eyes were half-closed, fluttering; her big tits heaved up and down with heavy breaths, but not pained ones, just satisfied ones from multiple orgasms. Kelli didn't know what to do with her hands; sometimes she reached down to grab Amy's dark hair, pulling Amy's tongue harder into her cunt; sometimes she grabbed her knees at her sides; other times she reached above her head, grabbing air or pillows, or stretched them up to grab metal bars on the headboard. All the while, Kelli's petite hips were moving in circles, pumping her ass and cunt under Amy's mouth, sometimes rapidly moving in little circles or other times more languorous, satisfied undulations.

I have no idea how long I watched my wife eat that slut -- maybe twenty or thirty minutes. But it wasn't just a show for me; Kelli was really getting off from Amy's tongue, and my wife was definitely enjoying the flavors of Kelli's twat.

But watching two horny women having girl/girl sex had made my penis super-hard again. Only once before had I seen two girls go at it together; at a business convention downtown, for some parts suppliers, in a hotel room afterwards several of us guys watched two models at the show do each other. My cock didn't get to come out that time (although I had a one-night stand with one of the two models a couple nights later). This was far better, it was personally meaningful sex, and I was involved.

Finally I had to get back into the action, so I rose to my knees and crawled to Kelli's head between pillows. With a hand no the headboard to provide leverage, I lowered my dick down to her mouth. "Suck this big thing," I demanded of the slut, and she obliged. My penis was smelly and messy, with cuntjuice and sweat and sperm coating the shaft and my shaved balls. Kelli grinned at me, then opened her mouth, dutifully sucking my cockhead between her soft lips to taste the juices there. Amy didn't want to be left out, and a few moments later, my wife's mouth was next to Kelli's. While Kelli sucked the top of my shaft, Amy began licking the thick base of my shaft from the side, and also licking down to suckle my balls softly, rolling them between her tongue and lips.

Two female mouths on my dick at once! Fuckin' heaven on Earth!

My mouth was on its own now. "Oh yeah, you two hot cunts -- suck my fat cock -- look how hard you both have me, you're such nasty tempting sluts -- got me so fuckin' hard!"

I don't know if Amy was surprised to hear me talk like that, but she spat back at me with a grin, "Mmm, I love you so hard!" Then she put her mouth back to work.

The girls were moaning now, both of them loudly making noises while licking and sucking my penis and balls. I felt both tongues simultaneously sliding up and down my shaft; then Amy went to suck my cockhead, while Kelli licked down to and mouthed my scrotum. Their tongues were all over my shaft and sack, their lips kissing everything, they had their saliva completely replace all of the liquids that had been on my tool.

I so needed to fuck a pussy again, and figured, Amy probably wanted it by now -- I'd cummed in Kelli earlier, and Amy hadn't had attention on her pussy during the while time she ate out Kelli. Staring at my wife's hot butt as she lay on her tummy on the guest bed, I caught Amy's eye and motioned to her body. "Wanna get fucked?" I asked my wife, assuming she's like that I was thinking about her, and assuming I would avoid a fight later if I didn't at least offer.

Fortunately, Amy completely understood my priorities at that moment. "Nah," she purred in her deep Southern accent, "y'all kin fuck me anytime, sugah -- I brought Miss Kelli home, so y'all kin fuck 'er all night!" That last word, "night," her accent she made it sound like, "naaahhht." Then, my pretty wife winked at me, my erect cock against her soft cheek, and she was definitely encouraging me to pork the teenager again.

This time around, I really wanted to give it to Kelli extremely deep -- not just the six inches I'd managed before, but all seven and a half of my penis. To do that, I climbed off the guest bed and reached to the girl's ankles. With her cackling in surprise, I pulled the teenager's butt to one of the bottom corners of the mattress. Fortunately, this particular bed frame didn't have a footrest, so I could do this position. Still holding her ankles and now splitting her thighs wide open, I had her ass halfway off the bed -- so her wet pussy seemingly hovered in mid-air, hanging off the mattress.

Standing on the floor, parting my legs just enough, I lowered my pulsating cock down to the girl's vagina. Kelli lifted her head to watch, and my naked wife sat on her ankles nearby, watching closely too. Standing upright on the floor, I had no resistance as I pushed my dickhead against Kelli's pink pussylips, then when I found her hole, I shoved my meat inside. The girl yelped again, feeling the size of my cock fucking her once more. But with her body flat on her back, her pussy hanging off the bed, and me standing over her, I had total freedom to ram myself as hard into her as I could. She had no clue what was coming -- how hard I could slam into her, and how deep I was going to get.

Amy knew, giggling at my sexual prowess in completely filling the bitch's cunt with every inch of my demonic erection. All my girlfriends loved this position too, despite how sore it makes them.

Now hooking Kelli's skinny, tanned legs over my elbows, holding her ass in mid-air as the mattress lifted her back, I began boning the slut with full force. My legs were tensed, my muscles working hard. Moving my pelvis back and forth faster and faster, I began hammering my cockhead as deep into her cunt as it would go. She seemed to have gotten tighter, with all of those orgasms; after about five inches, it didn't seem my cock could go any deeper. But I sneered, almost like a growling animal, staring down at my sexual meal for the night. Kelli's big green eyes stared up at me with lust, asking for it all, while she panted and moaned as the felt the pain of her cunt being stretched and plunged. I pounded against her small body even harder, really using all my force -- screaming at her, too, like, "Yeah, baby, yeah, take it!" And beside her, Amy was rooting me on, "Yeah, hun, fuck th' li'l slut -- fuck 'er hard, baby!"

Kelli was screaming now, almost in pain, it seemed; and with Amy muttering with encouragement, I was roaring and screaming. The bed was shaking, my hips were smacking hard against Kelli's flesh, the noises of the room was incredible. Amy and I kept yelling at the teenager slut as I fucked her. "Fuckin' slut!" I screamed through my deep breaths, "your cunt is so fuckin' tight, so fuckin' good!" My wife kept up with me -- who knew her mouth was so foul during sex? "Fuck the bitch!" yelled my wife at me, "fuck her tight li'l pussy!"

And my dick -- it was driving deeper and deeper. I felt intense pressure deep inside her pussy, almost like her body was trying to cram my cockhead back into my cockshaft. There wasn't room for all of my penis, not in that little frame of hers. But I wasn't stopping, I just ground and redoubled my efforts, exuberantly thrusting my body against her hips and drilling my penis into the tight depths of that vagina. Bit by bit I felt it going in, and with her screams getting louder and louder, I knew I was having the effect wanted. Looking down, I saw just a bit of my cock outside her pussy's lips. A couple more thrusts, and I had it in there -- my balls were up against her pussylips, and Kelli had all seven and a half inches of my married dick inside her 18 year old cunt.

Amy sensed the victory, smiling at me with her white, toothy grin, even winking at me. "All th' way in 'er li'l cunt -- fuck her good 'n hard, hun!"

My hands slid to Kelli's ankles, and I bent her legs backwards -- almost down to her chest. She was bent in half, her feet over her head now, while her ass dangled halfway off the mattress. My whole erection was shoved completely inside her body, and so instead of pumping in and out, I just ground into her, keeping the pressure inside. Kelli was in tears at this point, crying and screaming, but loving it -- she was shrieking unintelligibly, but not for me to stop. And I wasn't stopping, the tight pressure and twisting on my dick from her petite pussy felt wonderful.

Suddenly, unexpectedly, I just started to cum inside her. Kelli, too, began spasming and thrashing with an orgasm. Even my wife, just sitting there watching us fuck, was fingering her pussy between her creamy thighs, moaning and biting her lip in ecstasy watching the gorgeous sex her hubby and the 18 year old were having.

My dick was on fire, squirting semen into the deepest parts of her pussy; there wasn't even room for that cum, it seemed, so the pressure grew enormously just as the sensitivity of my cock increased too. I fought the pain to unload every last drop of my third orgasm of the night inside Kelli, then I had no choice but to pull out -- my dick was violently hurting. As my cock popped out of her wet cunt with a squishy noise, Kelli's cries turned into a gasp of relief, but she kept tearing her cheeks while her pussy spasmed from the deep fucking, her lips still gaping open from the damage my cock inflicted on her.

"Holy shit!" the girl cried to me, virtually her first words since she'd started sucking my dick back on the patio deck, "that was -- I can't believe it -- no one's ever done me that good -- ever!"

1...345678