Three Tales: Wifey, Girl And Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playfully, still standing above her with my cock twitching and dripping juices, I shrugged like it was no big thing. My wife, however, reached a hand out to pat Kelli's bony little knee. "Told ya, darlin'," my wife chirped proudly, "I told y'all th' mah manly husband would fuck y'all better'n th' whole load of teen boys y'all've had."

By this point, I was feeling like Superman. Not only had I fucked this teen girl senseless, but my wife was fucking proud of me for doing it. I had a newfound appreciation for Amy, too; maybe I'd misappreciated some of her real talents. One can only think of all the pussy I could have fucked over the past few years, knowing Amy liked cunt as much as I did. Feeling boisterous, I leaned back against the wrought-iron headboard of the bed, with a couple pillows behind me, to give my sore cock a little rest. Spreading my thighs, I let the cool air of the room soothe my well-used penis and aching balls, allowing the liquids on them to evaporate. It also let me show off my handsome genitalia to the two sluts in the room. Meanwhile, I pulled Kelli to my side, propping her back against the side of my chest and throwing an arm around her. I kissed her forehead, turned her face, and began making out with her -- right in front of my wife. Amy just smiled at us, watching the new lovers making out. It was like, I was showing off my new sex toy to my wife. Definitely a novel but very satisfactory feeling.

A few minutes after making out with Kelli, I felt a swelling in my belly -- I had to go pee. That was pretty typical of my body, especially after a few orgasms. I excused myself and pushed myself off the bed, hobbling on tired legs to the bathroom down the hall. My dick hurt, as I held it and aimed it at the toilet; my cockhead was sore from the fucking, and the pee going through it felt like a knife twisting in the hole. Guys know what I'm talking about.

When cleaning my hands up in the sink, I caught a look at my body in the mirror. Beads of sweat dotted my hairy chest; my semi-rigid cock and fat, shaved balls dripped with juices. Women fucking love my body and sex, and now I had another convert to that stable of sluts. I felt awesome.

I trotted back into the bedroom, and what did I find -- Amy was using my new sex toy for her pleasure, too. Amy had taken my spot on the bed, sitting against the headboard, with pillows underneath her back; as she stretched out her slim legs, her knees pried to the sides, Kelli was on her knees and elbows between them, bent over. The 18 year old blonde was starting to lick my wife's shaved vagina, and my wife's chest with its B-cup tits was heaving in the expectation of some orgasms.

Another round of lesbian sex -- this teenager was getting used by Amy and me. I sat beside my wife, smirking, just relaxing while I watched Kelli getting Amy off. Amy had both her hands in Kelli's long, curly hair, yanking her face around to move the teen tongue over her married cunt. My wife spread her legs even more, pushing her pussy into Kelli's mouth, then Amy screamed in delight when Kelli shoved that tongue into the house and began tongue-fucking my horny wife.

It was beautiful, watching my wife have sex with another woman. I wondered, besides Kelli, what other sluts had eaten Amy lately? It seemed hard to believe that Kelli was the first since we'd gotten married. Not that I was mad at Amy, if she'd been fucking women behind my back; I could hardly throw stones. No, I would have been mad that I didn't get pussy out of it too, or even been allowed to watch. Seeing Kelli's young tongue sliding into Amy's pink pussylips, I realized I could be perfectly satisfied just watching Amy have lesbian sex all night.

Kelli's small, soft pale ass wiggled in the air, as her body rocked and her head bobbed between Amy's thighs. Amy's growing snarls and moans filled the room, her level of excitement approaching an orgasm. Then my wife shrieked, she clutched Kelli's hair tightly in her fingers, and Amy exploded into Kelli's mouth with an orgasm. I could see, smell and hear how thrilled Amy was to cum, and even after the cum subsided she kept Kelli's mouth planted on her twat, the teen tongue buried inside that married slit, until Amy screamed and spasmed to a couple more orgasms too.

I told Amy she should "69" with Kelli, and my slutty wife obliged. Amy spun herself around underneath Kelli, so the teenager was still on her elbows and knees, but my wife was backwards underneath her. Amy split her knees again, and Kelli's face disappeared between Amy's thighs, her long hair covering up what she was doing. I could tell from the way Amy's body jerked and twitched, Kelli was obediently licking Amy's twat again, deep and fast. Meanwhile, Amy reached her face up from underneath Kelli's pussy, licking and tasting the girl's younger vagina before shoving her married tongue into the teenager's slit.

The two women moaned and rocked, fucking each other with their tongues at the time time. My cock, while sore from the hard fucking, was getting quite hard again; watching Amy go lesbian on another chick was amazing to see. My wife, she looks fucking good nude and has a very high libido. I had no problems with her using that sexual energy on another female, particularly one as sexy as Kelli.

My eye caught sight again of Kelli's firm, pale buttcheeks shoved into the air, with my face lapping at the girl's cunt underneath. I scooted down the bed, still sitting on my ass, to get a view of Amy's tongue on Kelli's cunt from the rear. Instead, what I fixated on was the sight of Kelli's puckered little asshole -- tight, small, brown, in the middle of her small as crack. My mouth watered at the sight; I wanted it. Having no idea if the teenager liked as splay, I just leaned over and began licking Kelli's butthole. The girl's body shook, and she yelped a little, but she didn't stop me, and she didn't cease from continuing to lick my wife's pussy.

With the two women doing a 69, I was eagerly licking Kelli's tight butt. I felt Amy a little below, licking Kelli's pussylips and clitty; but I concentrated on that asshole. Super-tight, and it tasted like fuck -- a young girl's ass, just what you'd expect. Nasty and sexy. I shoved my tongue inside that hole, feeling her muscles grip it. Actually, it was a little painful on my tongue. To get her muscles to relax, I pulled my tongue out and used a finger, fucking the girl's tight ass a couple of knuckles deep, pulling my finger back and forth and watching Kelli's butthole suck it in, squeezing, and relaxing.

As her ass loosened, I had a better idea than merely licking her ass. I crawled onto my knees behind the girl's soft little asscheeks, holding her hips, aiming my now-rock hard penis for her asshole. Amy surely saw what I was doing, and I felt my wife massage my shaved, sloppy balls as I prepared to ass-fuck the teenager. Pushing my head to the butthole, and spitting on it for some additional lubrication, I then shoved my cock inside Kelli's ass.

Kelli's tight little ass! Instantly, it wanted to rip my cockhead off, her ass was so tight. I stared at the sight of that hot, young, pale butt set off against her dark tan lines; as I pushed forward, more and more, I felt her tight hole squeezing the blood out of my penis. Amy continued to lick Kelli's cunt below, and Kelli was still trying to lick Amy too -- but the feeling of my fat cock invading her butt was definitely distracting her. Kelli lifted her face from my wife's cunt, moaning and whining, fixated on the feeling of my big dick going into her tight teen butt.

What a gorgeous sight -- my fat, reddened cock inside Kelli's pristine little ass. With her pale buttcheeks, untouched most of the summer by the sun, it looked so fresh and virgin compared to my oft-used, rigid erection. As I began slamming my body forward while yanking her hips towards me, driving more meat into her ass, Kelli's butt loosened a little to allow me to rhythmically fuck it. Her moaning lessened, when she put her mouth back on Amy's pussy to continue licking it. But the teenager was whimpering, feeling me fucking that tight ass.

Kelli's thin hips began wiggling in circles, violently, as she approached an orgasm. Amy rammed her tongue harder into the girl's pussy, below my balls; and I slammed several inches of my dick into the tight teen asshole until no more would fit. Kelli erupted, screaming against Amy's twat, enthralled with another orgasm made all the more unique by the fat, married dick shoved up her butthole.

My wife's hands reached up, she was pulling me out of Kelli's tight anus. I relented, moving backwards, and for a few seconds my wife started mouthing my dick, tasting the flavor of the other girl's ass on my penis. But just for a bit. I felt Amy grab my dick, aiming it at Kelli again, and she pushed me forward. Kelli moved backwards, and a second, later, my cock was back inside Kelli's cunt -- fucking her doggy-style for the third time.

I didn't mind at all, I got to keep looking at Kelli's hot young ass, as I humped her from the rear. As the girl's lovely, soft, wet pussy enveloped around my penis, I became aware of another sensation -- tongue on my balls. My wife's head was still between my thighs, and now she was licking me while I fucked Kelli. What an incredible sensation, it made my sore cock even harder, wanting to fuck Kelli more savagely. My hands wrapped around Kelli's thin hips, holding her firmly, while I began pounding her cunt -- slamming hard into her body, knocking her, making slap, slap, slap noises as my skin crashed into hers. Meanwhile, Amy was sucking my balls and licking Kelli's juices off of them; and Amy even began licking my shaft, right at the base, even while Kelli's cunt was sliding back and forth on my penis.

When Amy's mouth continued to move upwards, now licking Kelli's clitoris while I fucked the slit, the blonde teen lost is. She couldn't keep licking Amy, too; she raised her head, and she began to wail in one loud, long high-pitched scream. Her ass cheeks clenched shut, and she started having a powerful, deep orgasm, one that seemed to last longer than previous ones. Her scream didn't let up, as I intensified it by keeping my fat dick as deep inside her cunt as I could, and my horny wife continued licking the bitch's throbbing clitoris.

It was something of an ordeal for Kelli -- not a normal orgasm. As the cum began subsiding, she was sucking in air, and her body was quivering. Shaking, she pulled herself away from Amy and myself, collapsing on her back in the middle of the bed. She wasn't crying, but almost sobbing without tears -- but her mouth was smiling, and she began cackling. Gripping her pussy with her hands, rubbing it, Kelli was screaming, "Oh, shit, oh shit!" She kept up her combination of laughing and screaming, trying to massage her over-stimulated vagina.

The slut still needed fucking, I wasn't done with her. Not letting her get away, I jumped on top of her, pulling her hands off of her cunt. I grabbed her sexy legs, putting her feet on my shoulders, as I plowed my dick back inside her pussy. Kelli looked up at me almost fearfully, but lusty, biting her lip and trying to allow me fuck her some more. My dick wanted to be inside that cunt in the worst way, and I was snarling as I rammed it into her, pushing against its tightness, feeling how hot and wet it was as I sunk into it.

Kelli was staring up into my eyes, locked on my face, her jaw opened as if trying to say something. But she was just gasping and moaning. I could tell, she was hanging on, trying to endure this latest fucking I was giving her.

And endure she couldn't. Her hands started to push my chest, then my hips, and she began yelping, "Please, please -- stop -- shit, please, no -- I'm so sore!" I saw that look of actual pain in her eyes, so I immediately pulled out of her pussy, my cock throbbing and twitching and dripping with juices. The girl was apologetic, pleading with me. "I'm so sorry! I can't -- I'm so sore -- I can't!" She balled up under me, putting her knees together, on the verge of bursting into tears as she sucked air, trying to calm down the fire in her pussy.

It was probably a pretty pathetic sight. But myself, I was proud as shit. I'd just destroyed a teenage girl -- fucked her raw, right up to her limit! And I still wanted more pussy!

That "more pussy" was on the bed, watching -- my wife Amy. Seeing Kelli have to stop fucking, Amy immediately rolled onto her back and spread her legs open. "Come do me, huh," barked my horny wife, showing me that cunt I love to fuck. I didn't need any more encouragement, hopping on top of my wife and instantly drilling my hard penis into her tight, juicy cunt.

As my wife and me fucked on the bed, Kelli came to her senses, her whimpering slowing down and her stuffy nose eventually returning to normal. She sat upright, hands behind her body, her big, naked tits hanging on her small chest as she watched me brutally ramfucking Amy. Kelli was impressed; her mouth turned up in a half-smile, and she gapsed at me, "Wow, do you ever stop?"

Me? No, never. I smiled at her, and began to put on a show. My cock was so sore, it was almost desensitized; fucked Amy, it was like, I could go on forever, it seemed. Towering over my wife, with my muscular arms straight down and my hairy chest looming in the air above her petite body, my muscular ass and thighs began thrusting up and down powerfully, pumping my shaft like a piston in and out of Amy's cunt. My wife, dying for cock for hours, began wailing through a series of orgasms. I could feel her cunt gushing all around my balls and cock, and her hand squeezed my neck or shoulders each time she felt light-headed and her pussy exploded with a cum.

In the midst of fucking my wife, I looked over at the strawberry-blonde, who just sat there watching the married couple fucking. Our eyes made contact, and I smiled at her; and she smiled back. I asked if she was okay, and Kelli instantly began to apologize again. I hushed her with a finger to her lips, telling her, she was only 18 and obviously just needed a lot more practice with hung, adult cocks. Kelli winked and smiled at me, fully agreeing with the thought. I wanted to show her that I wasn't disappointed she was too sore to fuck more, so I pulled her towards me. While I continued having sex with my wife, I began making out with Kelli -- right above Amy, who saw Kelli and me wrapping our lips around each other's tongues, moaning sensuously. Kelli definitely knew, I wasn't mad that her pussy was too sore to continue.

As I made out with the teenager, her big tits were leaning over my wife, and Amy started sucking one of Kelli's big round boobs while my tongue was inside Kelli's mouth. Amy had another orgasm, and all the smells and stimulations suddenly had me at the edge too. Again without warning, I started cumming hard inside my wife's pussy, my balls churning and my stomach fluttering as my fourth orgasm of the evening ripped through me. Kelli was still thrusting her tongue into my mouth, and I felt Amy's mouth on Kelli's tit, and so I continued fucking Amy's pussy even after I had my cum.

But by this point, I too hit a wall. Okay, so I wasn't a cyborg.

I fell onto a fleshy heap on top of Amy, kissing her now, then moved my head to the side so the two sluts could make out a little bit. Amy and Kelli had a thing for each other, their kisses were passionate. Very sexy!

The three of us lounged on the bed, relaxing from the hot sex. I ended up on my back, mostly flat but with pillows under my shoulders to prop up my shoulders and neck. Kelli was lying on her back, right next to me, hip to hip, our legs entwined and we were playing footsie with each other's sweaty feet. I had my arm to the side, stretched under her shoulders, my hand bent down to caress her soft arm. Meanwhile, Kelli's hand between us was resting on my thigh, softly caressing my balls and cock. I didn't mind the contact at all. Nor did my wife, sitting on her kneels naked, watching Kelli and me sitting together, and watching the 18 year old fondling her husband's dick after multiple rounds of hot sex. The two girls were talking -- banter, really, just fluff. Somehow, though, they got to talking about sex at college, and Amy was promising Kelli she'd get laid alot, given how sexy she was, with those big tits, hot ass, and love for cock and pussy. Kelli didn't disagree.

My wife asked if anyone wanted something to drink -- she was going to run up to the kitchen and grab some "cherry water." I didn't like the stuff much, but my mouth was aching for refreshment, so I told her to bring me one. Kelli said, make it three. I watched my naked wife leave the room, and in her absence, I rolled Kelli to face me. The blonde was on her side right next to me, looking at me, and she and I began making out again. It was weird -- I felt guilty now, this was more exciting with Amy not there.

So I said to Kelli, any chance she might want to hook up with me before she left for college -- just the two of us, without Amy? Kelli looked surprised at the question, but her lips turned up, and her green eyes sparkled. "I guess -- if Amy thinks it would be ok?" I told Kelli, Amy's feelings about it wouldn't matter if she didn't know. Then I gave the girl a knowing smile, and the teenager giggled back at me. "Why, that would be helping you cheat, huh?" She had to muse about it for just a brief second. "Oh, that would be so fun -- helping you cheat -- yeah, totally, let's do it!"

And then, she proceeded to tell me about a girl friend's older sister, who had claimed dating a married man was the best kind of boyfriend -- something about the fun of helping him cheat. I wasn't in the mood to hear the bitch ramble on, she liked to talk WAY too much. So I interrupted her anecdote by pressing my lips into her mouth, shutting her up.

We were aggressing kissing each other, when I heard Amy's footsteps coming back down the stairs. Kelli and I, both planning on cheating behind Amy's back, got this guilty look on our faces. We broke the kiss, just before Amy came back into the room.

Amy came back into the guest room, handing out bottles of flavored water as promised. I don't normally like the sticky-sweet flavor, but the cold water and even the piercing scent was refreshing, from the musky and sultry scents of the bedroom. With Kelli still in my arm as the girl and I laid back against the pillows, Amy sat again on her ankles looking at us, smiling at the pair we made. Amy had her own ideas for future activities together, asking Kelli if she could come over the next afternoon or evening to "play again." Kelli readily agreed, even offering that she might tell her mom she was sleeping over at a girlfriend's house later that week, so she could spent most of the weekend with us. My wife's eye twinkled, she loved the idea. My sore, spent cock even twitched -- I loved the idea too.

It was past 9 o'clock now, and Kelli started to muse that she should be getting home sometime soon. At 18, she could say out late, but she stilled lived at home and didn't want to explain where she was past midnight or something. My cock was sore from four orgasms and a lot of deep fucking, so I wasn't upset about her leaving for the night -- she'd promised repeat opportunities, after all, in the two weeks before she would leave for college.

But then Kelli said something like, she should shoulder to get the "stench" off of her. Amy and I looked at each other, and my wife immediately picked up the offer. Amy said, "Paul here gives great showers, huh!" My foxy brunette wife climbed off the bed, her petite, nude body sore and damp from sex, but she wasn't finished for the night. Pulling naked Kelli to the floor too, my wife led my newest fuck buddy out of the guest bedroom and up the stairway to the first floor of the house, then the second floor. Weary, I followed behind, my cock twitching (a little painfully) at the sight of their cute, naked butts ahead of me on the stairs.

1...345678