Three Tales: Wifey, Girl And Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straight into the master bathroom my wife led Kelli and me, opening the large shower stall and turning on the jets of water from the huge head above. Amy and I had taken many showers together, most of them ending in sex, so despite being tired I was amused at the idea of showering with young Kelli. My wife allowed me to take the 18 year old into the stall, and Amy remained outside -- sitting on the closed toilet lid, looking at me and the girl through the glass of the shower stall's door.

After adjusting the water to a mutually acceptable warm temperature, I soaped up my hands and started groping Kelli's little body. Fondling her big tits way too long, then caressing her slim back and squishy buttocks, I touched every part of her figure in the name of cleaning it off. She giggled when my soapy hands rubbed her soft, shaved armpits; she stuck her legs out so I could rub soap over her tanned thighs, even up to her cunt. When her body was gorgeous, streaming with white soap bubbles, Kelli took her turn to scrub me off -- well, just my hairy chest, down to my cock and balls, which she fondled in her small hands until my dick and sack were totally clean, and my cock was, surprisingly, totally hard.

While she was still holding my shaft in one hand, I slid a hand down to her vagina, and she and I began making out in the warm water. I saw Amy watching us, perched on the closed toilet, sitting back and admiring her hubby being naked with the hot teenager. Kelli was really into the kissing, her hand was aggressively stroking my penis while while our tongues snaked together and we exchanged hot breaths lung to lung, with our lips sealed.

I loved that Kelli was adventurous again, but I was worried I was being misled. In the midst of our kiss -- our lips hardly separated -- I mumbled, wasn't she too sore? Kelli seemed to have recovered, she smiled and laughed back at me, "Not TOO sore!" So, clearly, this was leading to more sex.

When I determined my cock was going to be hard enough to fuck her one more time, I just snapped off the water and kicked open the glass door. Scooping the little bitch up in my broad, powerful arms, I carried her straight into the master bedroom -- with Kelli laughing in my arms, and Amy giggling as she followed behind. Amy spread out a couple of huge, cloth towels on the bed, so I could plot Kelli's wet, nude body on them. Her hair was wet, her skin was covered in water, but we didn't care. Kelli hooked her hands around my neck, pulling me over her, spreading her legs. I crawled on top of her, rubbing my cock against her labia, and I pushed my penis inside her vagina again.

Shit, we were both so sore, so we moaned almost in protest when my cock began fucking her. But she was still silky, warm and tight, and my fat dick was at full size. With my wife watching us, Kelli and I made out while we fucked, slowly. Driving my penis into her as far as it would go without a struggle, I began humping her loudly, grunting, slamming into her. She moaned into my mouth, her lips sucking my tongue, while her cunt sucked my dick. We both ground ourselves into each other, naked bodies aching for one another, until she had an orgasm -- and I, too, had an orgasm. My fifth of the night, the fourth in a vagina, and the third in her cunt; whether any sperm actually came out, I have no idea, and didn't care.

Amy almost clapped, watching us fuck one last time. I got a deep kiss from Amy for the effort, as did Kelli.

And, finally, Kelli announced, she better find her clothing and get home. Apparently, she had on a t-shirt and tight booty shorts when she'd come over earlier; I hadn't known that, as she only had the bikini on when I first saw her. As I opened the back door of the house for her to walk out, I gave Kelli a wink and asked quietly under my breath, did we still have a deal to hook up privately, too? Kelli winked back at me, purring, she couldn't wait to get me alone soon. Then, she turned her back, shook her divinely perfect teen ass at me, and headed off into the summer night.

My wife was still naked, waiting up in our master bedroom. I thought, maybe this evening with Kelli was going to reform me -- instead of cheating on my wife all the time, I'd just have threesomes with other hot sluts my wife could bring home.

Well, old habits die hard. Not even an hour later, my girlfriend Haley called -- the 23 year old receptionist I hired earlier in the year, who types slow but has a rocking, skinny body with decent titties and superior cocksucking skills. She was naked at home, and wanted me to listen to her finger-fuck herself; said Haley, I could tell my wife it's a conference call with someone at work, which was certainly true. I told my wife it was a call about a supplier problem, so I took the call in my home office. Amy had no idea that I spent the 45 minutes of that call telling Haley how I was going to ramfuck her tight bald pussy the next time I had the chance, talking the slut through a few of her loud orgasms.

Hanging up on that call, I reflected on the day -- sex with Susan, a threesome with that hot teen slut, and phonesex with Haley. I was out of control, I just couldn't get enough slutty women.

And -- wait, like, that's a problem?

1...345678