Three Times a Lady - Her Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I descended once again to her foaming snatch. A new pattern. More intense: lap, lap, swirl, lap, swirl. Faster. Harder. Lap, lap, swirl, lap, swirl. It did not take long to produce the desired effect. Soon her back was arcing like an electric coil and her fingers appeared to be threatening to twist her own nipples clean off.

My tongue was flying over her clit now. There was no time for swirling. It was a steady assault of frantic lapping. I had one thumb buried in her slick hole. I could feel her juices oozing out and dripping down between her crack and my fingers. Her moans began to crescendo, getting higher and higher in pitch until I was sure that somewhere glass was breaking and dogs were howling. And then suddenly she exploded. She began to buck and heave and it was all I could do to keep my face attached to her cunt without getting my nose broken. When her hips sank back down to the bed, I resumed licking her through the remains of her orgasm.

As her twitches and moans subsided, I raised my head up out of her crotch to see what was going on at the other end of the bed. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing hard through her mouth. I stared at her face as she came down, watching her breathing slowly stabilize. It seemed to take quite a while, but suddenly her eyes fluttered open and she gazed directly at me. I had a brief shiver of déjà vu as I locked eyes with Janine and had the sensation of actually seeing inside her head.

"Please," she whispered.

That did sound sweet. I was ready, too. I pushed her thighs up and back. "Hold yourself open for me."

I fisted my cock a few times, not that it needed any more stiffening. Taking aim, I lodged the head of my cock just inside the soft, slick folds of her overheated pussy and took in the most fantastically lewd, lascivious sight I had ever seen: a gorgeous, pristine young teenager, the paragon of freshness and virtue holding her legs, spreading her self for me to take. Despite the lustfulness of her behavior, something about the look on her face gave me pause.

"You have done this before, haven't you?"

"Just put it in me! I'm ready."

I didn't need to be told twice. I could not have another second delay my possession of her most precious treasure. I pressed the head of my cock into her slick channel. She was tight. I had the sensation of prying apart stuck elevator doors. Her legs were taut against my shoulders and she pressed back, trying to control the pace of my descent into her cavern. I felt a tiny breach as her walls parted slightly, so I pushed forward and rammed my shaft in to the hilt. Janine let out a yelp but quickly bit her lip to stop the sound. I hesitated for only a moment and then pulled back slowly. She sighed -- a sound as soft and pure as a single perfect note on a Guarnerius violin.

Although my musical abilities didn't extend to stringed instruments, I began to saw back and forth like a first chair in the Philharmonic. The results were certainly pleasing to the ear -- at least my ear. They were pretty pleasing to my cock, too. She was still tight, but the resistance was gone now. I pumped away, enjoying the slap of my hips against her thighs and the slurp of my cock in her hole. The angle was better from here, too. I could take pleasure in the sight of her firm breasts shaking with each rhythmic thrust. I could feel the sweat rising on my back and brow along with my peaking pleasure. On one particularly deep thrust I caught Janine's eye.

"It's okay," she hissed. "I'm on the pill."

I looked at her without missing a beat. "That's ... good ..." I grunted out between thrusts, "because I'm about to come in your pussy."

With a few more jack hammering strokes I reached my limit. I rammed forward one last time, bending her in half, and exploded. I drained my balls in one cathartic burst after another and the feel of my pulsing jets inside her, or perhaps the death grip she had on her own nipple, sent her over the edge.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out in a very un-ladylike way, and began to spasm again.

Afterwards, we lay in a tangle, catching our breath. I was sprawled across her midsection with my head on her smooth abdomen and my body across one leg. Janine tried to bring her other leg over to assume a more demure pose, but I stopped her. I grabbed her leg and thrust it to the side so she was once again splayed out in a vee. I was enjoying the lewd sight of her freshly-fucked pussy on display for my gratification. It was red and swollen. Her lips pushed through the sparse hair, raw and open. A milky fluid seeped from her hole. I placed my hand gently on the tender flesh. She was a sloppy mess. I began idly twirling my finger in the swampy goo, enjoying the heat and viscosity of our combined juices.

After a few lazy minutes, I wiped my hand on her silky thigh and straightened up to spoon next to her. My hand went quickly to her perky breast and I cupped her firm tit meat and thumbed her nipple. This seemed to bring her to life and suddenly she lifted my am and jumped out of bed.

"I've got to pee!" she blurted as she scurried to the door without a glance back at me and grabbed a robe that was hanging there. "I'll be right back." God, she had a fantastic ass.

She slipped out the door and left to freshen up. While she was gone I gazed around the room, taking stock of my surroundings. I surveyed the assortment of ribbons and potions and girlish totems of school and sorority spirit. Then I noticed a letterman's jacket hanging on the wall and recognized it as coming from her high school. The name on the front in loopy yellow script said "Chuck." Interesting .

I looked around the room and noticed two picture frames face down next to her bed. I hadn't seen her hide those. "Crafty," I chuckled as I turned them back over. The first one was an action shot. In it, two young men were straining for the finish line at a track meet. The one closest to the camera, wearing the uniform of Janine's high school, was presumably Chuck, the owner of the erstwhile jacket. I noticed with satisfaction that Chuck appeared to be coming in second in the race, too.

Then I turned over the other frame and was greeted with Janine and Chuck's smiling faces, staring back at me from their high school prom. Looking at Janine's radiant glow, upswept hair and sleek, shoulder-baring gown gave me an instant erection. Chuck was grinning like a madman at the prospect of a night out with the gorgeous young woman. I imagined his hopes and expectations for that night. Whatever happened, he didn't get what I'd just had. 'Sorry Chuck,' I thought with a chortle.

I continued to scan the photo as I heard Janine slip back into the room behind me. As soon as the door clicked shut, before I had even turned around, she was hinting that her roommate was going to be coming back soon, and perhaps we should go back down to the party, but my now-throbbing cock had other ideas.

I swung around to face her so she could watch my inflating cock. Her eyes glanced downward and she froze.

"Remember when I said there would be time for that later? Well, the time is now." I nodded at my throbbing cock. Janine looked stricken. I could see the memory of her previous experience on her knees between my legs skitter across her face like a passing headlight. She was torn between her pent-up desires and her commitment to her roommate. I held my cock so it jutted out straight at her, now hard and pulsing. It was no contest. She looked at me helplessly.

There was a small flowery pillow on her bed. I threw it on the floor between the two beds. "Kneel down." I thought I couldn't get any harder, but the sight of her kneeing there, doe-eyed, dewy skin and freshly-fucked hairdo yet awaiting a meal of cock made my dick twitch with joy.

I stepped in front of her and assumed a wide stance, bringing my swollen meat down to eye level. I stood there for a moment, enjoying the frisson, the tension of her need for cock and the unfamiliar (for her) nastiness of it all. As delicious as it was, I couldn't hold out for very long.

"Undo that robe! Show me your tits. Now, stick your tongue out," I told her. "Lick it. That's right. All the way, bottom to top."

She did. She licked up and down the length of my pulsing cock in several long strokes and then, without being asked sucked my full measure into her mouth. After she had been sucking for a while, I told her, "This is incredible. I'm really enjoying it. I'm sure your friend Chuck over there is too." I nodded at the nightstand where the prom picture now faced out at us, with Chuck's maniacal grin beaming broadly at the lascivious sight of Janine swallowing my shaft.

"It's just like that night in the rectory. You've got an audience. I'm sure Chuck's not going to complain about watching you blow me." Without letting my cock out of her mouth, I used my grip on the back of her head to tilt her face towards the dresser, and nodded at the prom portrait. "He looks pretty happy about it. I think he's pretty impressed at what you can do. Show him what a good cocksucker you are."

I saw her eyes widen at the mention of her high school (and still?) boyfriend, and I'm sure she would have gasped, too, if her mouth hadn't been full of my cock. I took the opportunity to pull her a little harder onto my prick, thrusting my hips forward until my pubes surrounded her nose.

I groaned as I savored her mouth. It was perhaps a little louder than it needed to be -- for Chuck's benefit. I used all the porn tricks. I thrust my cock into one side of her mouth so that her cheek bulged out obscenely. I pulled my rod out of her mouth and rubbed it all over her face while she lapped at my balls and tried to recapture my pulsing pole.

"Oh yeah, baby!" I moaned. "That is so hot. I could watch you suck my cock all day. I bet Chuck would, too. Who wouldn't? You suck so good."

It was a good thing it was only a rhetorical question, because Janine's mouth was otherwise occupied plunging and rising on my fat pole. I slid my hands into her lush blonde tresses and pulled, guiding my cock deeper into her throat. I was glad there was enough light in the room for me to see my shaft disappear into her mouth until her lips bumped up against the ring of crust at the base of my cock her foaming pussy had left there minutes earlier. I continued to pump in and out, never tiring of the miraculous sight.

"Oh god!" I shouted, "You are a born cocksucker."

I fucked her face, urgently -- a Viking warrior rushing towards Valhalla. All too soon I was at the gates and passed through to the other side. I exploded into her wet mouth and felt myself transformed into pure pleasure. With each spurt I felt myself changed into a higher level of being.

Just before I attained pure consciousness, the light before my eyes began to fade and the sensations rushing out from my groin began to contain a mix of pain and pleasure. Janine continued to suck, drawing the last of my seed out of my spigot until I wrenched it from her mouth with a sharp tug.

For a moment, Janine's mouth hung open while she took advantage of the newly opened passageway to gasp for air. Pooled inside her lower jaw, and threatening to burst the dam of her lower lip was a puddle of pearlescent juices. My juices.

Afterwards, I was ready to go. The group was bunking at another dormitory across campus and we had to leave early in the morning for the next stop on our tour. There were many more coeds in need of our musical talents. Janine was happy to be able to let her roommate back in, so she didn't say anything as I began to gather my clothes and dress myself. Janine gathered the robe back around herself and guzzled down several mouthfuls of the drink she had carried back from the party. When I was dressed, we had one last long kiss, during which I allowed my hand to slip up under the hem of the robe and squeeze her naked ass roughly. Then I was gone.

On the way out of the dorm, I saw the dregs of the party. All that's left were the misfits. The guys too lame to close the deal -- any deal -- or else the ones "uninterested" in closing the deal with any of the coeds (even if they hadn't yet admitted to themselves that they were more interested in their band-mates). The chicks who were no one's first choice,

Almost reflexively, I scanned the room, looking for the most likely candidate -- the one I would target if I found myself in this situation. I saw her next to the stairs: a plump redhead, with unkempt hair, big features and a big, braying laugh. She was a hot dog to Janine's Chateaubriand, but if I hadn't already drained my nuts twice in the past half hour, she would have been the target among this crowd. She was surrounded by a small group of singers, who looked like poster boys for the national pocket protector league.

I thought of Janine, surrounded by the wall of human hounds, and was surprised. She had made it through four years of high school and eight months of college without giving up her maidenhead despite all that attention. I wouldn't have guessed that. Maybe you can't judge a book by its cover. Then again, I remembered the look in her eye when she first saw me across the room, a look that was repeated when she looked up at me with my cock in her throat. Maybe you can.

At that time, the only way for me to talk to her was calling from a pay phone to the phone in her dorm hallway. We talked a few times, during which I got her to confirm that she had given me her virginity. "You were my first before too," she said. I appreciated the uniqueness of the situation, and would have been willing to continue her sexual education, but only two weeks later I had the pleasure of introducing an actual minister's daughter to the pleasures of cock sucking, and before I knew it, the end of the semester had passed and Janine had moved out of the dorm.

Soon thereafter I moved to New York and away from the a cappella circuit, and that was the last time I saw her for -- for twelve years, until the next time our paths crossed and she gave me her virginity again.

-- End Part Two --

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading and please let me know how I did. This story is the second part of a planned three-part series. Comments or feedback of all sorts will be much appreciated and will be considered for future episodes.

12