Three To Get Off Of Despair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, what were you thinking of when we were screwing." Her words were languid.

I was surprised by her question, "Thinking? Oh, nothing important"

"Come on Rick, I know you we have been together forever. Those fantasies of yours; weren't you thinking of them we we were fucking?"

I was astounded by her swearing, she had never done before," Oh, well yes, I guess so."

"Tell me."

I looked at her, there was no threat here, she wasn't mad or anything, she was just smiling. I felt embarrassed, but what the hell.

"Well, I was thinking of you and another woman."

"We were in a threesome?"

"Yeah"

"Anything else? Tell me it's all right."

"Well you see...I was imagining that the two of you—I mean you and the other woman--- were---uh—doing things to each other."

"Oh, wow, that's interesting." She said with a fake surprised expression.

"All right, what were you thinking?"

Lizbeth blushed as deeply as I had never seen.

"Come on, fair is fair." I said jokingly.

"All right, all right I was thinking my last times usual fantasy."

"And what is that if I can know it."

She told me, "I was imagining several people around me, men and women for equal. One man was toying with her nipple while and somebody was sucking the other, a third person was playing with her pussy lips and one another was twiddling with a slim forefinger her asshole. All four were gazing at her body hungrily. And she heard a rough a voice saying ---I'm going to fuck me that cunt—, and a soft voice telling – let me suck that beautiful tits---, and anther also soft voice said ---you wait your turn bitch, you were diddling her ass---, and a fourth deep voice closed the imaginary discussion telling the imaginary others---that ass is mine, I'm gonna fuck it till she screams."

"Wow, you were really turned on, didn't you?"

At that Lizbeth said "Sure did"

Listen I said, "This has been a fantastic night I think we should always tell each other fantasies. Before or after doesn't matter. It's very exciting."

"You have a deal." And Lizbeth extended her hand.

"Now if we only could find some girl to join us." I said, mostly in jest.

We both laughed uproariously and ended the night kissing gently and tenderly.

Chapter 4

It was a change in our usual habits, that night after our lovemaking session we didn't drop to sleep immediately. It had been an unusual evening and conversation was in order.

"You know, I don't remember anything has turned me on this much since the last time I saw a porn movie." I commented.

Lizbeth looked surprised, "You went to a dirty movie? That's not like you Rick."

"Hell" Now I was at the defensive and I didn't know why, "I didn't went to a theater I saw it home, besides hasn't everybody seen a porno at least once?"

"Well, I haven't." she said, and I knew she was lying, she hadn't, not on a theater but in her laptop but I kept to myself. "I can't believe you do and I thought you weren't interested in such things."

"Well I had done it a couple times, no big thing and have been recently mainly since you lost the desire to make love."

"What do you mean? It isn't exactly true." This time her voice was subdued and she knew to be the truth.

I looked at my wife lying beside me on the bed. She had never seemed more appealing to me, never more loving, she was questioning me, that's right, but there was no tone of accusation in her voice, just interest, just desire to share.

She bent over and kissed me, "Go on dear, you were telling me something."

"Yeah I guess I was, well the movies aren't all of it; there are the erotic books."

"What erotic books? I thought you didn't like then. You even turned them down when Art offered some to you once."

"I know, they are those, Art brought them I few days later when you weren't home."

"But why do keep the secrecy at all?"

"Because I know you don't like that kind of material and Art wanted for me to keep them till Barbara's thing was fixed."

"Where do you keep them? I have not seen them."

"In the basement; they are in the laboratory in a box with my chemistry equipment."

"Those books in the basement---would you mind if I looked at them Rick?"

"Me mind? No, not at all just don't read them when I'm here."

"Why not, you'll know I'm reading them and I know you have read them. Couldn't we read them together?"

"My, my, Lizbeth, you are starting to turn me on again. Talk about interest in sex; you have been showing more tonight than in the last six years. How come? I have a feeling that you have some sexual secrets from me too."

Suddenly my dear wife had absolutely nothing to say. But it was evident the whole relationship was suddenly new. The two of them just hugged silently immersed in love for the other.

"I have an idea" I said. "I'm going down to the basement and bring up some of my dirty books."

"Our dirty books" Lizbeth corrected me.

"Right"

I started to scramble out of bed with Lizbeth watching me when she asked. "Are you sure you're up to it? We have already fucked once tonight you know."

"Just watch me I have a new set of sexual muscles you haven't even seen." I said joking about my sexual prowess. I put on my sleepers and padded down the hallway to the basement door.

In reality I had Art magnificent porno collection in a heavy trunk locked because the supposed danger of the chemicals in it. The collection consisted of hundreds of dirty books and magazines with a few films to complete the package. The books were of every sort—from plain, no-nonsense hard cover porno to high class literary type erotica. In one corner of the trunk was a stack of semi pornographic picture magazines and in another corner there was a stack of genuine porno magazines, most of them from Denmark or Sweden.

I stood over the open trunk trying to decide what to bring up to show Lizbeth. At first I almost picked up a stack of the soft core picture magazines. Then I reconsidered, what the hell if she wants to see risky material let her see anything, I wasn't forgetting the porn show she was looking at her computer; so I gabbed at random, I took some of the hard core books, some soft core stuff and some of the really dirty magazines.

I clumped up the basement stairs, books in hand and padded through the hallway back to the bedroom, duping my treasures down on the bed beside Lizbeth. To my surprise she had a delightfully wicked smile on her face.

My wife pawed through the selection I had bring back to bed and asked, "You mean you have been keeping this from me all these time."

I nodded sheepishly, "Wow some of this stuff is fantastic." She said as she got one of the Danish hard core magazines, one with full-color photographs of men and women fucking and sucking each other. Some pictures were of group sex and one had two girls eating each other's pussies.

I'd been watching over her shoulder and my cock was getting harder and harder, "what do you think?"

"I think they are amazing. Could you buy this in our town?"

"If you know where to go"

She put down the Danish magazine and picked up one of the hard core books, opening it to where a page had been folded down.

"I folded the pages to mark the parts I like better." I told her.

Lizbeth was reading, "So I see."

"What part are you reading?"

"Well it seems that Ralph is inserting another finger in Penny's cunt and she is moaning and groaning and her hips are twisting and tossing."

"Yeah"

"You know Rick; this stuff sounds kind of juvenile till you get into it."

"It's turning you on?"

My wife looked at me with mock coyness, "Mmmmm-hmmm."

I bent over and read over her shoulder; the whole scene was getting to me. My cock was standing hard and proud again. Put a hand on it and started to play with it, something I've never done in my wife's presence.

She noticed and suddenly, "Here, let me do that."

I was astounded, "Well..."

"Would you rather do it yourself?" She seemed disappointed.

"Just for a while" I said perturbed.

"Ok, but you don't mind if I look every once and a while you know, while I read."

"No, no, I'd like that and I'd really dig if you played with yourself a little bit. If the stuff starts to get you, you know."

My wife looked at me and said smiling, "You would like that?"

"I'd love it."

We sat on the bed for quite a while, reading and masturbating and sneaking glances at each other—shyly at first, the totally without shame.

"Honey" Lizbeth said her breath a little ragged, "do you ever—ah—err—jerk off?"

My answer was less than honest, "I guess everybody masturbates at one time or another."

"Honey, that's not an answer, is a copout."

"Well yeah, you are right. I'm sorry. Yes. I do jerk off, sometimes in the bed, occasionally, when I 'sleep late'; in the bathtub every once in a while. In the bedroom..."

"Reading your books?"

"Sometimes"

There was an uncomfortable silence between us for a few moments.

"How about you Lizbeth, do you jerk off?"

"Yes" Her voice was small.

"When do you?"

"Same places you do, I suppose just no books."

"Would you do it, reading books if you had them?"

"I suppose, oh hell sure I would. And some of these pictures really do the job for me."

"Well, I have an idea. Let's tell each other from now on when we want to."

"Before or after?"

"Before. I mean if I want to jerk off one night instead of fucking, couldn't I just tell you and vice versa?"

My wife thought it for about a minute, "It would be a lot more honest."

"You are right darling, I have a feeling that as long as we stay honest in everything with each other, we've got it made."

We both turned back to the books. "You know," Lizbeth said, "there may be some nights I want you to jerk me off--- instead of fucking, I mean."

"I'd love to if you are going to reciprocate."

"You bet."

"It might even be fun for us to jerk off and watch each other."

"Mmmmmmmm." she approved.

We turned back to the books, sometimes playing with ourselves, sometimes with each other.

"Which of the books and pictures turn you on the most?" I asked her with curiosity.

Lizbeth grinned slyly looking at my eyes and fingering her hairy cunt, "Well." she said, "I like this shot." She was pointing with her free hand to a picture in a Danish porno book; in it, two guys, one of them black, were fucking a slender blonde girl. On was fucking her in the pussy, the other, the black man was being sucked off by the girl.

"That excites you?"

"Mmmmm Hummm" She then turned the page; there, the white fellow was eating the girl his red tongue sticking directly into her cunt hole. The black man had his cock halfway the girl's asshole.

"What about that one?" I asked.

"I like that one too."

The next picture depicted two girls and one man. They were in a triangle, the guy sucking one girl, who was eating the other girl who was sucking the guy. Their faces distorted with lust.

"What about that one" I asked anxiously, "do you like that one too?"

"It is interesting" she admitted.

"Would you like to be one of the girls?"

"I don't know, maybe be. It's sure exciting to imagine it, that I will say."

"That's amazing, you are really turning me on" I said excited.

"So I see." and she reached for my steel hard cock, "And what about you honey, would you like to be the guy?"

"Damn right. Of course the chances that I'll ever be in that situation are mightily slim."

"Yes I guess so."

Now I was really excited, "What do you mean—you guess—so?"

"Well is pretty unlikely we'll ever find a girl like Art and Betsy did"

"Would you be game for something if we did?"

"I'm not sure, maybe."

It was too much, here as my wife enjoying the pornography Art had collected for years and I have in custody, getting herself turned on looking at hard-core pictures and playing with herself while I watched and telling me she may even consider a threesome with the right girl. My cock was as hard and swollen it was almost painful.

Lizbeth has not looked so exciting to me for a long time. There she was, her hair cascading down the pillow, naked, her nipples hard and erect, her hand between her thighs, buried in curly pussy hairs, gazing—no, staring at the erotic pictures.

I couldn't resist and reached for her, I put my hand on top of hers, the one she had between her legs and pushed my index against hers. Our two digits sank inside her hot moist pussy; I started to push and press the palm of my hand directly on her quivering little clit and she sighed so deeply.

I glanced at her, she had let the book slip to the bed and her eyes were closed; her beautiful shaped breasts were heaving with excitement. I bent over her and captured one of her brownish –red nipples in my mouth and started to suck no it. Lizbeth breathing rate increased almost instantly and I felt her erect nipples grow even more as I sucked them.

Then I felt a hand grab my pulsating prick and I practically came in that moment keeping my control barely. She opened her eyes looking at me and fighting for breath she commanded, "Rick, I want you to fuck me NOW; I want you to shove that prick in me, stick your cock up my cunt and rim it into me."

I hardly could believe what I was hearing, in our more than twelve years of marriage she had never talked to me this way, she had always been a prim and proper one.

She went on, "I need to feel you inside of me my cunt feels so empty, I want your hairy chest clawing my nipples; I want you inside me—now, I want you to fill me with your cumm.

I pulled roughly her legs apart and rolled over on top of her. In one violent motion I jammed my cock into her pussy; the thrill of sliding into her warm, wet tissues almost set me off again but I tightened the muscles of my buns to hold on and then started to stroke into her.

Again and again I rammed my prick into her cunt, throwing my entire body against her each time and every time I slammed into her Lizbeth hips jerked upward hard to meet me. She was moaning and sighing loudly with each motion now and the noise made me frantic with excitement.

Then to my surprise-- and I say surprise because it was eons since last time—I felt my wife pushing a hand down between us into my crotch, gently she grasped my balls; oh what a delightful sensation it was, the first since I don't know when and then her other hand she took one of mine and pushed it underneath her ass. I took the hint and I extended my index finger until it touched her extremely sensitive anal sphincter, Lizbeth nearly leaped out of the bed in response, thrusting herself violently against my body and plunging my hard cock deeper into her soaping cunt.

We pounded against each other again and again, each time more furiously. Her fingers fondled my balls sending excruciating thrills coursing through me; the finger with which I was touching her asshole suddenly I pushed it into her and with the tip of it I could feel the pumping of my prick in her vagina.

At this moment we were not a loving man and wife, we were two rutting animals coupling, eager to slake our passions with each other's bodies, hardly conscious of our rationality. We writhed and twisted on the bed, arms and legs flailing frantically diving toward our ultimate gratification.

Lizbeth moans had turned to scrams and now I heard another groan, it was me. my cock larger than before was slipping and sliding back and forth in Lizbeth warm and wet love tunnel and I could feel the sperm flooding my pulsating cock.

Again and again we slammed into each other; suddenly my wife let out a long keening whimper and her body stated a quivering motion as if she were having a convulsion. It was as if a switch on my penis had flipped on. I had passed the point of no return; I lifted myself up off Lizbeth one more time and then fell down on top of her driving my cock deeper into her beautiful body. I felt my cock erupting and propelling hot sticky of white cumm into my wife's vagina. I flooded her with it and soaked both of us, her fondling fingers in my balls urging the last spurts out my body.

Finally it was over; except for our rasping breaths there was only silence in the bedroom.

"Wow, that was amazing, I think it was one of my best comes ever." I said quietly.

"Yeah, same here" She said.

"What you did with your finger was very hot." Lizbeth said.

"Yeah? You were doing pretty good things with your fingers in my balls too."

"We have to do more things like that again and other things as well."

"Yes" I replied thoughtfully, "you now, it's almost like a miracle to hear you say that; I thought we were going to spend the rest of our marriage screwing in the missionary position about once every two weeks or so."

We broke into the kind of giggling laughter only heard between satisfied lovers. I drew Lizbeth into me but this time wasn't for passion but for love. We hugged tightly for several minutes and then kissed, softly and gently. We went to sleep that night content for the first time in years, believing in our marriage again. We didn't know yet but something remarkable had happened to us.

Chapter 5

For the next weeks our married life seemed like that of newlyweds, in fact it was better than that of newlyweds, sexually speaking. We were as remarkable inhibited as we were after our first year together and I had taught her most of what I knew about fucking and lovemaking. We had returned to be absolutely responsive to the desires of the other and above all we had again been honest in expressing those desires.

We screwed at night, in the morning before showering and going to work and on some occasions as Lizbeth came home early and unexpectedly to change for a late reunion we had a very satisfactory oral sex. It was almost a dream of constant sex and love again. If given a chance neither Lizbeth nor me would change a single thing of the other.

One funny incident occurred about six weeks after our re-encounter with our former life. One of the married women lawyers working with Lizbeth called her apart at lunch time.

"Listen, I just gave your name to a sex researcher. I hope you don't mind." She said a little breathlessly.

"A sex researcher? You have got to be kidding. Where did you meet a sex researcher?" Lizbeth was astonished.

"On the telephone. A lawyer friend of mine gave my name to him; he is writing an article about the married sex life of professional women for "The Metropolitan Magazine" and he is interviewing middle aged professional women in the New York area. After the interview he sends you 500 dollars."

"Are you sure all its legal? Are you sure he is on the level?"

"Yes, I called the Magazine and they confirmed he writes for them."

"And what does he ask?"

"Oh he is very scientific questioning, nothing dirty, you know."

"Um-hummm. Where did he call you?"

"Oh, he called me at the office first and I told him it wasn't a good place and I told him to call me home, in the evening at seven."

"What about your husband? Where was Jim?"

"Oh I knew he had a meeting in the factory and would be home late; not before ten or ten thirty, that gave me enough time for the interview."

"When do you think he'll call? Well he interviewed me yesterday; maybe he'll call you today sometime."

"Let's see if he does."

"Well if he does let me know; I'd even like to hear what you tell him "She giggled and Lizbeth with her.

The more she thought about it the more Lizbeth wanted the man to call. She only needed to arrange at what time the interview would proceed so she could decide where she would be. If the researcher wanted it to be after work hours she would call me and tell me she had to work late in a new case she had; Lizbeth could not make the interview with me on the house or her colleagues in the office. She thought she had to be alone.

1...34567...15