Three To Get Off Of Despair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That same afternoon the sex researcher called her. "Hello is this Dr. Elizabeth Murdock?" The voice was deep and melodious.

"Yes, and I'm talking to?"

"This is Dr. Marvin Frank. I'm writing an article on the marital habits of New York area professional women for "Metropolitan Magazine".

Your name was given to me by a Dr. Alice Brown, can be she?"

"Yes, she told me you would be calling."

"Now Dr. Murdock I realize that this is an unusual situation and that you have no way to be sure you're not talking to some kind of nut; so I've arranged for you to check my credentials at the magazine. Simply call 588-4942 and ask for the editor Mr. John Plot he will confirm my credentials."

"Ok Dr. Frank, that's all right, I've already talked to Dr. Brown and she says your credentials are all right."

"I want you to be sure" Dr. Frank insisted, "remember I will be asking some rather personal questions. I'd appreciate it if you check me out if you have any doubts."

"That won't be necessary, Dr."

"Well. Dr. Murdock when it would be convenient to you?"

"Could you call me in an hour and I'll confirm you the hour and the phone number I'll be on."

"All right, an hour will be and thank you."

I elected that moment to call Lizbeth and tell her I had a late teachers meeting in the school and I didn't' know how long would I take. "Hi honey, it's me Rick, what? ... You are waiting an important call? Ok, I'll make it quick; I'll be late tonight dear ...What? ...No, no just a boring teachers meeting about the school budget...yes, love you too, by dear."

Before the hour had passed Dr. Frank called Lizbeth again, "Dr. Murdock, Dr. Frank here again, when would it be convenient to you? ...When? ...at nineteen hours, yes, yes I have it. Don't worry I'll call you and thank you Dr."

Ooo000ooo

At nineteen hours on the dot the phone in our house rang and Lizbeth answered it. She was in her bedroom, she felt tired and lazy.

"Hello." Her voice had a little tremor.

"Dr. Murdock? ..., Dr. Frank speaking ... all right. Let's proceed then. First let me tell you that the article won't mention you—or any of the other women I interview—by name. I am largely gathering statistics. However, the text of the article may contain a few case histories, if yours is one of them it will be sufficiently changed that no one, except you, will be able to identify the history. Is that satisfactory?"

"Yes, quite." Answered Lizbeth.

"One more matter before we begin" Dr. Frank went on, "Compensation. Upon the completion of this interview you will be mailed five hundred dollars; this payment is given no matter what answers you give to the questions. I am about to ask. However I must request that you do give some sort of answer to each one. Is that satisfactory?"

"Yes, very." Lizbeth was getting an anticipatory tingle in her loins.

"Excellent. Let us begin the questionnaire then. Could you give me your age, the age of your husband, how long have you been married, and the age of your children, if any."

"I'm thirty two and my husband is thirty five. We have been married twelve years and we have no children." She lifted her feet up to her buttocks at the same time opening her knees wide open, the hem of her dress slipping over her thighs revealing the dark valley between her legs and the piece of cloth covering her pussy.

She reached up to the night light over the bed and switched it off. Now the bedroom was pleasantly dark and she waited for the next question.

"All right" said the voice on the phone, "How long had you known your husband before you married him?"

"I have known him for over five years and dated two years."

"I see, did you have any serious romantic entanglements before you met him?"

"No, I was very young when I met him the first time, and after nothing serious; he was my first serious boyfriend."

"I see," The researcher voice was objective and cool."

"You were a virgin, then, when you got married."

"Well no, not really."

"I see; did you surrender your virginity to your husband to be?"

"Yes."

"Could you briefly describe the circumstances?"

"Yes." Lizbeth was getting a kick out of this, "it happened when I was eighteen years old." She stopped not knowing exactly what the man wanted to hear. "My parents had a beach house in the Hamptons that summer and Rick came to visit one weekend. The nights were warm and beautiful and we spent hours walking on the beach in the moonlight; the second night he was there we just necked for hours near the sand dunes; there were no one else around and even if there had been we couldn't have been seen. Well, one thing led to another and before we knew it, well..."

"You had intercourse with him."

"Yes"

"Did you find that first occasion pleasurable."

"Not at first" she was squirming a little on the bed. "It...well, it hurt just for a little while. Then we just did what came naturally and it was really enjoyable."

"Did you have an orgasm?"

"Yes." Lizbeth voice sounded surprisingly small and childlike as if she were reliving that moment again. In a way she was, lying there in the darkness. Her juices began to flow.

"Did you engage in any foreplay prior to the act?"

"Foreplay? There was so much of that we almost didn't get around to the real thing, if you know what a mean."

At that moment the researcher chuckled, "Did you often have intercourse with your husband to be before you were married?"

"Whenever we had the chance" Lizbeth was almost breathless.

"And you found it enjoyable?"

"We sure did." She crossed her legs and squeezed her thighs together tightly.

"Were there any other man in your life at that time? Did you have sex with anyone else?"

"No, not at that time"

"I see. How would you describe your reactions to sex, at first?"

"That's a hard question"

"In your own words" Dr. Frank prompted.

"Well" she started thinking back on it, "It made me feel very warm, very loved, if you know what I mean,"

"Go on, please."

"I don't know what to say exactly. Maybe you should ask me questions."

"Of course if that's your wish. Now, did your husband to be touch your breasts and if so, how did you react?"

She remembered Rick hands on her tits for the first time. The old sensations flooded through her, it made her feel lustful now as it had been then. "It excited me I guess."

"Did you take all your clothing off and, if so, how did you react to that?"

Lizbeth started to caress languorously her mound and crotch; she was getting turned on by the phone conversation.

"Dr. Murdock?"

"Oh yes, yes, as a matter of fact he did undress me and then looked intensely at me, I felt like a movie star."

"Did you began to lubricate?"

The question was shocking yet logical as her body was answering the question with independence of her will with aYes.

"Yes I did."

"Did he attempt to stimulate you digitally?"

"What?"

"Did he use his finger on you?"

"Yes," Lizbeth she said softly, she was recalling that time on the beach while fondling herself as she answered. "He did do that."

"And how did you react."

She was silent for a few moments; she was beginning to be carried away with her self-stimulation, "React? Well it excited me even more."

"I see, let me write down what you said; well, shall we move no to later occasions?"

Lizbeth had pulled her skirt up to her hips now and her fingers were rubbing directly against her pussy hairs, sliding along her furry slit now slippery with her abundant juices. It was all she could do to listen to the questions coming over the phone.

How was your sex life when you were first married?" Dr. Frank asked.

"We had a very good sex life at first."

"How often did you have intercourse?"

"Oh, almost every day"

"Did you always have an orgasm?"

"Almost always.. It was pretty easy for me."

"Did you ever have intercourse more than once in a night?"

"From time to time"

"And did you cumm on those occasions?"

When she heard the word cumm Lizbeth set off.

She slid a finger into her hole, which was sopping by this time and for a moment she rimmed the hairy opening and then she just pushed her finger in. She felt as if she had been entered by a cock.

"Yes, I did" she answered and wondered if Dr. Frank noted she was short of breath.

"And did this frequency continue?"

"Well, there was a time when we didn't have sexual intercourse so often, I guess it was after we really got used to each other."

"Did your sexual desire diminish at that time, in addition?"

"Oh, no"

"Well, then, what did you do to satisfy it?"

By now Lizbeth's finger was sliding in and out of her cunt hole and she'd pressed the palm of her hand tight against her clit. It was her favorite way to jerk off.

"Pardon?"

"I mean, did you have sex with other men?"

"No, not for a long time" Her reply was almost a gasp; she was feeling her nipples hardening and the first fluttering of orgasm ran through her body, she slowed her hand motion a bit, she wasn't ready.

"Then did you masturbate?"

"Yes."

"Now Dr. Murdock I'm taking notes, forgive a minute." And Lizbeth could hear the scratching on paper, reassuring her of Dr. Frank scientific objectivity. "Let's follow, how often?"

"How often?"

"Yes Dr. Murdock how often did you masturbate?"

"Oh, I don't know two or three times a week I guess."

"How are your sexual relations with your husband now?"

"Fantastic."

"And yet you had told me you had sex with another man."

"That's true. But it was a once time."

"About ten weeks ago, I guess." Now, she was playing again with herself, talking about her infidelity was heating her insides, her juices were leaking out now staining the sheet and soaking her skirt; she extended her middle finger of the hand that was playing with her clit until it reached her anus and then rimmed the rim of the tight little opening a bit. Her hips started bouncing on the bed.

"And did you find it pleasurable?"

"Yes, very."

"Did you repeat the experience?"

"No."

"Do you intend to?"

"I don't think so."

"Why." The researcher asked," After all you have told me you enjoyed it."

"That's true." She was fingering herself so furiously now that had a hard time just to speak, how much more talking and holding the handset at one time. "But things with my husband are so good now I'm not interested."

"Is something wrong Dr. Murdock?" the interviewer asked concerned.

She was excited and her pulse was racing and her body was beginning to quiver, it was several seconds before she could answer, "No, everything is alright."

"Does it excite you talk about such things with me?" Dr. Frank asked.

She was tossing and twisting in the bed now, somehow she had managed to insert another finger into her pussy, "Yes" she said before she could rationalize the implications of her answer.

"Are you masturbating now?"

"YES, yes I'm." she said throwing caution to the wind.

"Are you close to cumming?" Dr. Frank inquired.

"I---oh---yes, yes I'm." She moaned.

"I'm too Dr. Murdock" the researcher said and for the first time Lizbeth realized that he too seemed short of breath. "I've been playing with myself all the time while I've been talking to you. My cock is so big now I can barely get my hand around it. You'd like to suck it now, I'll bet."

The effect of Dr. Frank's remarks on Lizbeth was electrifying; as she listened her entire body suddenly went rigid and the tiny pulsations in her clit turned into a single explosion. "Oh, Ohhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhgggggggg."

"Mmmmmmmf, Mmmmmmmm, MMMMMMMMMMMMMFFF." Were the sounds from Dr. Frank side of the phone line.

Then there was silence, Lizbeth held the handset in her hand and waited. Suddenly there was a click and a dial tone. Dr. Frank or whatever his name was, was gone.

Later, Lizbeth called her coworker Dr. Brown to check further on that man. It turned out that Dr. Brown, who had been called on recommendation of another woman lawyer, hadn't checked the credentials of the man either with the Magazine.

That night Lizbeth talked about this matter with me, this wouldn't have happened a few weeks earlier.

I did comment laughing, "Honey it's incredible that this could happen to two lawyers. Do you thing the guy will call again?"

"No, I don't think so; after all what would we talk about next time. He already knows everything there is to know."

I laughed, "If he does call, honey, do you think we should notify the telephone company, or the police or someone?"

"Well, let's just see what happens. If he calls again which I doubt, I'll just tell him I'm not interested. That should do the trick."

"Maybe" I wasn't convinced at all. "And maybe you'll encourage him."

"I don't think so sweetie."

"How would you react if I called you one day and started to talk dirty to you?" I asked her with a wide grin in my face.

"I don't know. Try me and see." Her smile was practically an invitation.

Chapter 6

That night Lizbeth and me could barely wait to finish dinner. But I had an idea just how I was going to spend the evening.

"Listen honey, I was thinking about going bowling with the boys tonight." I said my wife.

"Bowling" Lizbeth was surprised and obviously dismayed, "You haven't been bowling in at least two years."

"Well I just got the yen."

"And what boys are you talking about. Ed and Bill aren't much interested in bowling."

"I'm going with a couple coworkers from school. You don't know them."

"All right, when will you be back?"

"Oh, I don't know; around eleven or so, maybe a little before midnight. Expect me when you see me." I said it jokingly.

I could see my wife was really hurt. "Ok lover, whatever you say." It was the first night since our –breakthrough—that we hadn't spent the evening together. I could see in her face that she was thinking I wasn't telling her something and she was hurting. Besides she was horny, the sex researcher hadn't cooled her ardor a bit.

"Are you going to see some girl tonight?" She finally asked me, "You know we have agreed to do so if the itch is strong, so you can if you want, but there is no reason not to tell me first."

I looked at her curiously and I was about to say something and then thought better of it. "Come on honey, I'm going bowling, just like I said, you'll see:" I finally told her.

With that I put on my coat gave Lizbeth a tiny little peck on her cheek and left without another word.

Lizbeth went to the window and I could see from the corner of my eye she was watching me. I went to my car and drove off.

About fifteen minutes after Rick had left the telephone rang.

"Hello"

"Hello." A muffled and odd voice was on the other side.

"Who is this?"

"It's your lover baby. Just a friend who wants to shove his cock up your pussy"

Lizbeth almost dropped the phone in shock, her voice uncertain she asked again," Who is this."

"No names baby, just call me cuntsucker."

Lizbeth felt her face redden and slammed the phone on the hook. Then she tried to collect herself; before she could seat on a chair the phone rang again. "Hello." Afraid the same muffled voice would respond.

It did. "I don't like when cunts hung up on me, that makes me furious. Get it?"

Again she hung up, but there was something about the call this time that puzzled her; for the barest of moments she thought the voice had something familiar but it was impossible to identify what was familiar.

With her hand on the phone it rang again.

"I'm coming after you cunt." The voice said before she could say even hello.

Then she laughed. She knew the voice; she was almost sure so, she hung up the phone, gently this time, and went into the living room, to wait the mugger. She didn't have to wait long in a few minutes there was an impatient pounding at the door. She went to answer it and opened the door just a crack, playing her part to the hilt.

The crack was more than enough for her uninvited visitor: he pushed the door open violently almost knocking her down. The intruder, a man of medium size, wore a new overall and a silk stoking over his head. Lizbeth restrained a smile.

"Hey, you are a better looking piece of ass than I thought." the man mumbled under his cover.

"Wa...what are you going to do with me." Lizbeth said, her voice showing the fear of the silent movie variety.

"You know well what I'm going to do to you," came the muffled response, "I'm gonna fuck you and suck you till you scream begging for mercy, I'm gonna make you into a nympho."

"Oh no, please don't do that I have been faithful to my husband all these years and it would be a sin if you do anything to me." Lizbeth looked like the leading actress of a very bad film.

"That's to fucking bad."

In that moment the intruder pushed her, "Oh, don't hurt me sir."

"Head to the bedroom, you bitch." He commanded.

She did. On the way he grabbed her from behind, his rough hands cruelly squeezing her tender tits from behind. Then, holding her with an arm around her neck the intruder ran his hands down her body, over her ribs and stomach, darting finally into the space between her legs. He griped her pussy pushing his fingers into her roughly.

Then he released her and gave her another shove toward the bedroom, "Now bitch, get me some nylons and when you do go to the bed and lay down on your back, or your precious husband won't see you whole again."

Lizbeth did as she was told and the intruder quickly took the nylons tying Lizbeth arms and legs to the bedposts, she lay there spread-eagled and helpless. Then the invader began to undress himself and with a menacing voice said, "Just hold on baby, I'll be with you in a moment."

He unbuttoned his coverall shoulder straps and pulled off his shoes, then he took off his crisp new coveralls and stood there in his underwear; his cock was poking forward ominously stretching out his jockey shorts. With one hand he reached back, grasped his undershirt and nearly ripped it off, and then he jerked down his shorts pulling his socks at the same time. Now he was totally naked, his curved prick protruding from between his legs like a bayonet. Only the thick nylon on his face remained.

Lizbeth stiffened and whimpered turning her face away from the naked man, "Leave me alone please, I'll give you all the money and my jewelry if you do."

"Fuck that lady," the man snarled, "I came here for your body and that's what I get, not your bloody money."

The man approached the bed and ripped open Lizbeth shirt and skirt exposing her underwear, "Ahh, that's more like it."

He reached down and grabbed her bra and panties ripping then off her body, throwing them to the floor his hands grabbed her tits with his fingers tightly gripping the pinkish brown nipples, squeezing them. Then as suddenly he released her tits and slid his hands down her body arriving simultaneously to her hairy crotch; the intruder shoved his fingers through the curly hairs down into Lizbeth pink pussy lips. The woman's entire body shuddered with his touch.

By now the man's index finger was probing Lizbeth clit, flicking at it, pressing it and rubbing it. The little organ responded immediately, it swelled to nearly triple of her usual size; the man touched it again and the little button seemed to twitch.

Around the clit Lizbeth pussy tissues were glistening with love juices; her body shook with every touch from the man, her legs tied to the bed pulled as wide apart as she could and tried to open herself to him even wider. She even thrusted her pelvis upward pushing against his probing fingers.

The intruder didn't seem anxious to prolong the thing so he pulled himself up on the bed between her legs, his cock was rock hard and his body was tensed by his eagerness.

Then he did the unexpected, he bent down and put his head between her long, shapely, tied thighs and pushed his tongue through the nylon stocking into her pussy lips. At first he just slid his tongue up and down her slit, lapping up her cunt juices and tangling his tongue in her pubic hairs. The, he aimed at the center hole and swirled his tongue around her hairy rim again and again.

1...45678...15