Three To Tango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Peggy's immense delight, she saw Steve's floored 'gee-whiz' expression twist into raging lust. He grabbed a handful of her open blouse and pulled her to him, kissing her deeply as he thrust hard into Gail, who broke out of her reverie with a loud "Fuckin' A!" Then his hands were under her skirt, clenched in her ass, and he hauled her up to bite down on her breasts, getting a goodly portion of her voluptuous tit into his mouth. Peggy even felt herself jerked backwards as Steve's body came down on Gail's, her legs shooting straight up to accommodate the prick hitting bottom. Between their bodies, Peggy's hand felt like it was in a furnace.

"Goddamn and a half," Steve choked. He could feel his jizz oozing out, his prick trembling, and he knew he was going to explode.

"Don't you dare come, Steven!" Peggy ordered with a hard squeeze on his cock. "We finish this together, like a goddamned unit!"

Steve gritted his teeth at her forcefulness, but his orgasm subsided. He was still rigid, and relieved he wasn't going to empty his balls in the first minute.

Peggy leaned back to resume her lecture. "You see, in the end, the horse lets you ride her. And if you want to go fast, you have to urge the horse on." With surprising poise, she rolled off the bed. Steve was torn—it seemed gentlemanly to focus on Gail while he was inside her, but the sight of Peggy—as she slid her panties out from under her skirt and kicked them aside—was addictive. It took a shocking amount of control to hold himself back, to make it with Gail in long loving strokes instead of racing toward orgasm, and Peggy's striptease tested him harshly.

Then, with an insouciant flip of her skirt showing him the curve of her ass, Peggy mounted Gail's face. Steve forced himself to clamp down, to thrust into Gail with only a small header of the arousal he felt. By the way her body clenched and shook, it was more than enough. Peggy's head drifted back, hair whipping along with her as she absorbed the pleasure of Gail's tongue. More than more than enough. She looked back at Steve and saw him going faster, harder, plunging into Gail at full gallop.

"You're stretching her open," she said, more amused than anything. "I dare say she likes it!"

Gail moaned a sort of confirmation. She seemed to be taking the pleasure Steve was giving her and throwing it into Peggy, gripping her bare thighs and arching her back between her lovers, her legs wrapped around Steve, every inch of her body lost in the sex.

Peggy's breath was coming faster too, her orgasm gaining on her no matter how she tried to prolong it. "Of course... sometimes you simply must cut loose... let the horse ride free... but apply the whip when it... lazes off... oh dear, oh my goodgod..." She reached down for her needy clit like it was a lifeline.

Steve could read it in the corded muscles of Peggy's back, visible through her sweat-soaked blouse, and in the desperate way Gail's legs clinched behind his back. Hethrew himselfinto Gail, holding nothing back, just stroking the fire to the point of explosion. Gail's entire body rocked with his thrusts, the momentum nearly throwing Peggy off her perch, but the three of them somehow hung together, Steve reaching out and grabbing Peggy's hair in one hand, the other going down to grasp Gail's breast. Gail actually moaned into Peggy's sex, and the sound seemed to travel up and voice itself out of Peggy's mouth, a relieved, wantongaspshattering her cool resolve.

She hunched over Gail's tongue for more, but Gail was already giving her all, all enthusiasm and gung-ho, what she needed wasn't from her. She looked back at Steve and saw his hand sliding up Gail's collarbone, up her swan-like throat and to the nave of her neck, pitching as she devoured Peggy. Even as Steve relentlessly fucked into Gail, his touch was slow and supple, two fingers contacting Gail's lips, then Peggy's sex, the perfectly light touch traveling up, over skin Peggy had never known was so sensitive, to her asshole.

"Bloody fucking hell!" Peggy cried, all decorum lost with the callused finger entering her, but she didn't do a thing to try to stop it. She took her cap off, bit down on it, and wiggled her ass deeper onto Steve's probing finger. Almost immediately he added another finger, moving with a careful forcefulness into her tight ass—too much, too much, Peggy jerked herself off Gail's face trying to put a stop to the ecstasy that was driving her mad, but too late, she jerked like a machine gun being fired, Gail watching in wonderment as her pussy clenched and ran wet with her orgasm, then Gail's eyes rolled back in her head as Steve buried himself in her, free hand circling under her midsection and pulling her up against his body.

He came like a dam bursting, his ejaculation surging inside her, the feeling pushing aside all thoughts but of climax. Gail fell flat on her back, Steve thumping down atop her, and she spent herself in a haze of flesh and heat, feeling only Peggy's thigh against her cheek, Steve's chest pressing down on her breasts. It seemed to rob the marrow from her bones—as Steve rolled off her and Peggy collapsed next to her, all she could do was breathe.

"I'm so proud to be an American right now," Gail breathed.

***

Steve roused himself first, of course, pulling the covers back and helping the ladies under them. Peggy relaxed against her pillow, shrugging her blouse off. She made a mental note to have it laundered when she woke up.

"Where are you going?" she asked Steve when he went to retrieve his clothes.

"Getting dressed? I wouldn't want Phillips to catch me walking around starkers."

"Come back to bed, now. You've still got to learn the most important lesson there is."

"Mmm-hmm," Gail said, pulling the sheet back for Steve. "Cuddling."

12