Three Virgins Ch. 06

Story Info
The prostitution ring begins.
7.1k words
4.4
28.4k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers

"Meet me under the bleachers after practice," said Kerry Donahue.

More accurately, The Slut said that, using a wink and a demeanor never seen in Kerry before. She was still a little sore after last night's deflowering, but her libido had not waivered. The Slut's power was increasing, and it was starting to conquer the majority of Kerry's decisions. Now she had convinced her to flirt with a football player and have some fun with him, a blatant violation of the rules for all cheerleaders.

The lucky recipient of this flirtation was Mickey Morris, the wide receiver. Perhaps the world's most bland athlete, he had no traits to attract girls other than his body. Lucky for him, Kerry wanted a guy with a bigger build today. She'd gotten muscles last night, but now she wanted BIG muscles.

Kerry did her cheers with the other girls, doing her best to keep her eyes on Mickey for whenever he looked over. At the top of the pyramid, she stuck her chest out a little and winked at him again before falling and landing safely in the male cheerleaders' arms. Kerry had never done better work than she was doing that day.

Juniper happened to be running around the track at this point, unbeknownst to Kerry. Her daily workout routine involved six miles around the track, and miscellaneous exercises such as stair sprints, sit-ups, oblique stretches, and her personal favorite, posterior deltoid composition. By the time she was done, cheer practice had ended, and she looked around for Kerry, but saw her nowhere. She decided to just head back to her dorm and prepare for her classes that day.

Coincidentally Juni's route back to her sorority house involved taking a short cut behind the bleachers. She walked on, dabbing the sweat off her forehead with her towel. Suddenly she heard faint noises coming from up ahead, sounds that she originally thought were gasps of fear. But going on to investigate, she discovered that they were gasps of passion coming from her good friend Kerry Donahue, who was having her bare cunt sucked by Mickey Morris.

Her legs spread and her eyes closed, Kerry looked like she was auditioning for porn. If she were, she would have been hired. Needless to say, Juni was very surprised. She simply stood there, frozen, staring at the erotic scene before her. When Kerry finally opened her eyes, seeing a sweaty, red-faced, blushing Juniper before her, all she had in mind was having a second guy with her there. It didn't totally register that Juniper was really there, but just enough to cause a problem.

Kerry hadn't seen Mickey's cock yet, but she was envisioning both his and another of a made up man, one slimmer than he. They both had great muscles, but had very different sets of manhood. The mystery man was a brunette, had a somewhat longer jaw, longer neck, and very long abs protruding from his stomach down to his groin.

When she opened her eyes again, Juni was gone. She wouldn't be seen again for the rest of the day.

"Kerry, you there?" Yanni transmitted, a new and more confident tone accompanying her inner voice.

"Who is this? I'm a little busy," Kerry replied, too occupied to realize that it could really only be one person.

"It's Yanni, I need to see you and Matt right away. What's your schedule like for the rest of the day?" Yanni urged.

"Not much, but I do have Psych today. Listen; can I finish up what I'm doing? This is amazing and I'm trying to enjoy it." Kerry truly meant that; it wasn't just The Slut speaking for her. There now sat a true enjoyment for the art of pleasure.

"Whatever just meet be at the Science Building at 3:00," Yanni pressed.

Very annoyed that someone was still interrupting her fun, she quipped,"Yeah, whatever."

The last time she'd seen Yanni, Kerry was a virgin. Now that things had changed, she had a strong idea of what the conversation would be about. But she was going to be strong and hold her own, and no matter what, she would not give in to-

"Oh god that's fucking great!" she screamed as she experienced another orgasm. In seven minutes she had finished having sex for the second time.

**********

Matt was sitting in his Historical Statistics class when Yanni contacted him. He had fallen asleep in the car with Shelby, and when he woke up, he was already late. Fortunately, the teacher was too. But he sat there looking like a homeless man, bed-head, reeking of sex. The whole time, he had a big smile on his face from the remnants of the euphoria of the night before.

"Mr. Higgins, is there something you deem funny enough to ignore this lecture?" asked Mrs. Frange, the professor.

"No ma'am," he said, wiping the smirk off of his face.

"See that you pay attention more thoroughly," she replied.

As usual, everyone laughed at Matt's general ineptitude. Normally he would withdraw and spend the rest of class sulking and doing his best to pay attention. But today he decided to fight back, although his imagination hadn't expanded yet.

There was forty-five minutes left in the class period, and he was going to take his time accomplishing his goal as discretely as possible. He started with the ringleader bitch of the class, whose name he didn't know. She wasn't the most attractive magnet in the physics lab, but she sure knew how to draw a crowd. There was nothing in particular that she had done yet that day, but it was only a matter of time, so Matt wanted to cut her off at the pass.

The bitch sat four rows behind him, and feeling her out with his juvenile power, he undid her belt over the course of ten minutes, taking great care not to make any sudden movements. It wouldn't be much, but his thoughts were that the bigger they talk the harsher they will be talked about.

The second victim was obviously Mrs. Frange. She did not wear a belt, but she did wear her hair in a tight bun. All he had to do was locate the scissors on her desk.

The third victim was a bit of a surprise. He decided to go for the shyest girl in the whole class, Brianna. It didn't matter to him that she would be embarrassed beyond comprehension, he just wanted to see the little hard body she was hiding under her conservative little outfit. It required just a little more effort, but he was able to splinter her chair and hook her clothes onto it.

Matt turned the lights off and did his best to stay absolutely still while he lifted the scissors and cut Frange's hair. When the lights came back on, she was on the floor, dazed and confused. The bitch from the back stood up and her skirt slipped off, exposing her very revealing thong. With a little effort, he gave Brianna the sensation of a spider crawling across her skin. Naturally, she freaked out and stood up abruptly, ripping her cardigan and her undershirt off of her, leaving only her bra on her chest.

The room turned to uproar of both laughter and gasps. The bitch was struggling to find where her belt had gone, and Brianna had simply disappeared. Frange, still uncertain what exactly had happened, attempted to regain control, only to fail miserably. Matt was laughing to himself when...

"Matt, this is Yanni. I need you to meet me at the Science Building at 3:00. It's very important."

Matt sighed and transmitted,"Yeah, no problem. But I need to be at another class at 4:00, will it take long?"

"I don't think so. If it goes long we'll just have Kerry do her thing." Yanni insinuated her time freezing skill, but it didn't occur to Matt until long after the conversation ended.

"Sounds good, see you then," Matt confirmed.

Matt lost his enjoyment of his situation as soon as he heard Yanni's voice. It's not that he had any problem with her, but the last time he saw her he got very negative vibes coming from her.

**********

Yanni was late. She'd spent the morning learning the ropes for cosmetics. She used a curling iron for the first time, and Mel gave her the rundown on mascara and blush. The old Yanni would never have given in to the American standards of beauty, but the new Yanni had no qualms with objectification.

Luckily for her, Hannah was willing to let her take some of her less revealing clothes after deciding they weren't provocative enough for her. However, by Hannah's standards, the clothes she meant were sluttier than anything Yanni had ever owned. Even so, when she tried them on for the first time, she fell in love with the style. Still, she knew that her body wasn't right for it.

She looked unrecognizable as Kerry arrived. She walked in expecting a frumpy-frizzy stick of a girl, but what she saw was a French model. She sat in a chair with her feet up on the empty table as she read a fashion magazine. Kerry didn't find her body very attractive, but rather the demeanor in which she displayed it. She just stood out of Yanni's line of sight for a few moments, taking in the sexy vibe she got from fifty feet away.

As she stood, Matt entered the building wearing brand new clothes. In the hours since Yanni had contacted him, he went out to buy clothes that didn't make him look like a shut-in. He bought a plain white t-shirt and picked a crisp autumn flannel that he rolled the sleeves up with and left unbuttoned. He bought cheap but good-looking jeans that were just tight enough to accentuate his legs but not so tight to look emo. He styled his hair to look wind-swept, and bought some expensive deodorant for the first time. Looking at himself in the mirror, he thought, "If I were gay and another guy, yes sir."

Kerry stared at Yanni until she saw Matt walk in. Her eyes detached from Yanni and glued to Matt, who walked with a new glide that exuded masculinity and passion for life. She completely forgot about the acne blemishing his pale skin. All she knew was that she wanted to please him yesterday, but today she wanted to fuck him.

"Hey, Kerry, nice cheerleading outfit," he said, trying his best to sound cool.

"Matt, you look nice," she replied, calm on the outside but nervous and horny on the inside.

"Listen, I just want to apologize for yesterday. I totally crossed the line and I just hope you can forgive me," Matt said. He did truly mean to apologize, but he also knew that somewhere down the line, he would have sex with her.

"Oh no, don't worry about it at all," she accepted, "I forgive you completely and we can just move on."

The last of his worries disappeared as soon as he heard that. Then they came back up when he took a look at Yanni, sitting in the cafeteria with a sultry smile on her face and a whole new look. "Well, let's get this thing started. I've got to be in Lewel's class in an hour."

They walked in and sat down at the table with Yanni, who didn't bother looking up. "Hey, Yanni you look amazing," Kerry complimented.

"Don't bother talking out loud," Yanni said.

"Oh, sure," Kerry replied.

"Look like you're doing something, it'll be creepy if you're just staring at me," Yanni ordered.

Matt and Kerry looked at each other in silence, unsure of what to do. Matt stood up and invited Yanni to grab food.

"So what's the deal?" Matt asked as he picked up an apple and put in on a tray.

"I'm not ashamed at all to say that I got laid last night. I found that it was an incredibly enjoyable experience, and I want you two to commit to it so we can go forward with the agency," Yanni admitted with prideful bluntness.

"Well if we're going to be completely honest, I also lost my virginity last night," Kerry admitted tactfully, trying not to reveal her total change. She picked up a boxed caesar salad.

"Don't sugarcoat it," The Slut teased.

"I'm on the same bus. I guess none of us are pure. Three Virgins no more," Matt joked. It was funny.

"Convenient. Then does my offer interest you?" Yanni asked, paring the small talk.

As Matt and Kerry bought their food, they kept their minds quiet for a few moments as they thought it over. Kerry already knew the answer, but she wanted to decide whether the new Kerry should be advertised to the world. "What better way to find love than make it with hundreds of men?" The Slut reasoned, and that was all she needed.

Kerry spoke up first, "I think I would very much enjoy that."

Yanni was very pleased and slightly excited at the thought of being a pimp. "Lovely. And you, Matthew?"

Matt had thought about it well enough, but also needed to hear the other side of the story. "I'm still not sure. I'm seriously into this girl and if she wants to date me I have to be faithful." He sat down and looked Yanni in the eye, but then remembered to look nonchalant, and so started to eat his lunch.

"That's so sweet, Matt," the humane side of Kerry said, "who is it?"

For the first time since leaving home, Matt felt like he was interesting to someone else. "Shelby Walker. I've had feelings for her for a long time."

Kerry sat down and gave him a playful punch on the arm. Of course, inside she felt incredibly jealous. As a matter of fact, her new slut pride demanded that she do something about it. She tuned out for a moment while she thought about screwing Matt, and doing it in front of Shelby.

She imagined tying her down to a chair and forcing her to see her recently acquired lover be stolen by the most popular girl in the entire school. Her mind wandered to-

"Imagine this. You wake up in the morning in bed with beautiful, sweet, sexy Shelby," Yanni started, playing on Matt's wild imagination, "and you get a nice slobbery blowjob to start off the day. She makes you breakfast, you go off to classes, and then you get to fuck any girl you want and even get paid to do it. At the end of the day you go home and there's Shelby, just waiting to please you again. And she never says no, even if you come home with a sexy girl on your cock."

Just the idea was enough to arouse Matt, but Yanni did it synthetically anyway. In a quick response, Matt gave in. "Shit, I'm sold."

Yanni finally looked up from her perfume ad. "Glad to have you on board."

**********

Kerry volunteered the empty room in her dorm. Dana didn't mind, she hardly knew that anything was going on. Kerry simply told her that she would be using the room to help make a documentary for her friend's Master Thesis for her film degree.

The three whores met in the empty room to start the planning process that night, when they all had open time blocks. Kerry never changed out of her cheerleading uniform, which made Matt slightly flustered, not to mention Yanni's loose-fitting spaghetti strap and her micro skirt. Incidentally, that was the subject matter at hand.

"I need a new body," Yanni explained, "or this operation is going to be very underhanded."

Kerry took offense. "What do you mean? I can handle it. I'd love to handle it. Why wouldn't I be able to handle it?"

"Kerry, darling, no offense, but if we want to generate enough money to pay off our student loans before the year is out, both you and Matt would need to fuck sixty times a day," Yanni calculated. "So I would like to step in and take down your numbers to forty until we can find a fourth, fifth, and sixth member so we can all just do twenty."

"Twenty? That still seems like a lot. I mean, we all just lost our virginities last night," Matt worried.

"Matthew, darling, we have a talent that can give us superhuman endurance. Maybe not enough for forty or fifty but certainly for twenty. Don't worry, it will be fine," Yanni cooed. The new girl that stood before him concerned him, but he knew that she was right. He definitely needed the money, and he would just have to bear with it.

"So, how about an upgrade, Kerry?" Yanni asked.

"What do you have in mind?" Kerry asked, uncertain of how much change she could cause.

"Well, you're sort of a more plump and wholesome girl. You're the Marilyn Monroe," Yanni complimented, a subtle smile on her face. Kerry smiled and blushed just a little bit as Yanni continued, "So I think for a little more variety I should be more like a sexy version of Gwyneth Paltrow. But I'm already too skinny so I need you to give me a little more flesh, a little more bust, more model and less death, you know?"

Kerry thought about it for a moment, and then closed her eyes. She envisioned how Yanni looked now, and what she wanted. She took Yanni's bony look and gave it meat all over, already giving her the look of the average girl. She reduced the bridge of her nose to let it slide straight down, and widened her chin by just a centimeter. Her hair grew out and obtained a sexy curl mirroring Kim Basinger's look in her Oscar-winning performance. Her ass became grab able, her breasts became more bosomy, and her thighs became soft and toned. Yanni became the body her mind belonged in.

Matt sat there, jaw to the floor as he watched flesh mix and stretch until it settled, fitting perfectly across her being. Something about the process aroused him to the point that he tented his new dark jeans. When Yanni opened her eyes, they instantly floated to the bulge.

"Fix that, too would you?" Yanni suggested.

Kerry followed Yanni's gaze to her sexual goal, and gasped when she noticed the extension. "I... um..." she whispered.

"A problem, Kerry?" Yanni inquired.

"It's just that... I can't see it," she explained, "and I need to see it to know what I'm changing."

That wasn't true. She could just feel it out with the force of her will. But using her power gave her quite a rush, and that involved the endorphins that eroticized her blood.

"Well, Matthew, loosen the belt if you will," Yanni directed.

After a quick moment of his natural reaction, which was to stare blankly and mouth agape. Then, it hit him. He didn't have to be embarrassed anymore. Life had taken a new turn and it was time to embrace it. He stood up and wasted no time dropping his pants, allowing his full mast to spring into the clean air.

Yanni smiled devilishly, and Kerry blushed heavily, wanting to drop to her knees right there and suck him off. But she held off, instead opting to follow instructions and adding two and a half inches to his manhood, topping off at a full and beautiful nine inches. She started to remove the hair, but Yanni stopped her, leaving just a thin layer of hair that would neither get in the way nor look unnatural. Then she proceeded to darken Matt's skin to a nice toasty sun-kissed look. His new look was complete.

"Kerry, is there something you want to say?" Yanni asked, noticing her specific attention to the head of Matt's penis. Kerry tore her eyes away to look and Yanni and slightly shake her head.

"Um... is there anything you want to change about me?" Kerry asked quietly.

"I wouldn't think so. I've always thought you had the perfect body," Matt flirted. Kerry only blushed harder.

"I agree," Yanni said, "your body is just right for a major demographic. Now Matt, where can we send your clients?"

"They can just come to my apartment. I'll have a... friend clean it up for me," Matt said, referencing Lara, who he expected to turn into a client.

"Excellent. I can just use my place, too."

The conversation went on like that for several minutes back and forth between Matt and Yanni. Kerry stayed relatively quiet, trying to withhold herself so as to stay professional while Yanni was around. Eventually, everything was set except for the other three whores they needed.

Kerry, hardly able to wait any longer to get at Matt, suggested that Yanni talk to her roommate.

"Why don't you do it?" Yanni inquired.

"You're a lot more convincing than I am. You've got this whole thing figured out. You should just go talk to her, I'm certain she would be on board," Kerry blurted. She just nodded and walked out. Kerry gave one last word before Yanni turned around and gave a sexy one-liner. "Thanks Yanni," Kerry said.

She turned around and let her luscious curly hair flip, "Call me Arianna."

Her two new friends smiled at the cheesiness of it, but also at the sexiness. They looked at each other with big smiles on their face, and as the sexual tension rose once again, their smiles faded.

PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers