Three Virgins Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now's your chance, dearie," The Slut whispered, "show him what you've got."

Kerry lost her nervous and shy demeanor, taking on the new reality of who she was. A new look shined in her bright eyes, and her lips closed, crooking a smile on the left side of her face. She turned her head slightly downward, giving Matt an innocent look and batting her full eyelashes. "You know Matt, I'm really sorry for the way I reacted yesterday," she breathed, doing a rather fine impression of Marilyn Monroe, taking Yanni... Arianna's compliment to heart, "is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

"Oh, don't worry about it. I was totally out of line," Matt replied coolly.

"Please? It would make me feel much better," she cooed, pushing her breasts together to expose her cleavage in her skimpy, low-cut college cheerleader's uniform.

Normally, in any situation, real or fake, Matthew Higgins would play it cool and ease his way into the sexual fun yet to come. Not this time. No more beating around the bush. He was about to become a whore, so why wait?

"Well, you know, Kerry, you could just make up for lost time and fuck me."

Not a moment passed after he said that before Kerry pounced. She locked her lips onto his and her hand onto his crotch. Matt returned the favor and glued his hand to her right breast, using the other to hold her waist. She whimpered lightly as he planted forceful kisses onto her mouth, turning her damp panties into soaked panties.

When he lowered his hand to feel just how damp she really was, he knew what he really had to do. He carefully eased the force of Kerry's advances. He was aware that he had provoked her, and blatantly too, but now he had a change of plans. Kerry eventually got the idea, and slowly pulled away from Matt's face and stared into his eyes, a glazed look with her gaze.

"I think..." Matt murmured, "you'll have to work a little harder if you want me."

Kerry got down on her knees and looked up at Matt. "Please," she begged, "I'll do anything."

Matt chuckled a little and leaned down to give her a taunting kiss on the cheek. Walking out of the room, he turned around to give her one serious message. "Be careful of... Arianna. She's trying to control us completely, and we can't let her get too strong of a hold."

Too strong of a hold. Those words echoed in Kerry's mind, searching for a place to take refuge. They bounced around as she sat alone in the room, the only sound keeping her mind filled. Too strong of a hold. The echoing grew quieter, slowing down. Strong of a hold. It found a corner in her mind to hide in. Strong hold. The Slut got a hold of it, grasping it in her hands, caressing it sweetly. She stretched it to a great capacity. STRONG HOLD.

**********

A girl sat in a coffee shop, all alone, sipping a latté and checking her social networking sites. Every head in the building had turned her way at some point. She didn't take notice of course, she was so used to it that it became the normal world. She'd already heard every possible complement to hear. She knew that she looked hot with her two piercings above her upper lips. She knew that her large and shining eyes attracted even the hardest to get and exclusive men on the market. Her dyed red hair only magnetized men more, her tattoo displaying a bold "You Only Live Once" just under her collarbone, everything about her just begged for some sexual attention. Underneath her clothes laid dormant a Greek-like bust coupled with plentiful pink nipples and a luscious ass to match her slender figure.

Only one man had ever accomplished the feat of bringing this flawless vixen to bed, and he would remain the only man for the rest of her life. This true beauty's name was Sarah, a devout lesbian.

Sarah sipped her coffee and enjoyed the atmosphere, oblivious to all the attention she was drawing. As she sat there, in walked a pair of beautiful girls, evidently in the midst of a heated discussion, for when they walked in their voices grew quiet. The skinnier looking girl noticed a few people looking, and gave the red-haired cheerleader a stern look. Suddenly they both quieted down, and then sat at the last open table.

Sarah didn't hear what they were talking about, and she didn't care. The dark-haired minx that hardened the air with sensuality had her mind occupied. She stopped drinking her coffee, she stopped thinking completely. For a fleeting moment, when the girl sat down and her legs crossed, Sarah could feel complete and absolute bliss. The darkness in her eyes, her hair. Omniscient glances about the room. She was exactly what Sarah wanted. Or more accurately, who she wanted to please.

Sarah lost track of time as she gazed endlessly at the outer shell of a woman she knew not to be humane and sweet deep inside. She did not notice that her lips had remained unmoving for half an hour. When suddenly this girl turned to her, she felt a surge, a shock of enamored blood electrifying every inch of her.

"You're mine," said a disembodied voice.

Sarah gasped, whispered, "Take me." And the world became black.

**********

Kerry held the strange girl's hand, escorting her alongside Arianna. She was worried that this girl had people that were looking for her, or important things to deal with. Unbeknownst to her, this girl had nothing to do all day, and in fact would have willingly come along if given the offer.

"Are you sure this is okay?" Kerry said, guiding the girl across the street.

Yanni marched along, regardless of Kerry's slowing pace and explained, "Kerry, I want to be sure that you can do what I want you to do. You're going to take care of girls as well, so you need practice."

The pretty, currently mindless girl walked stiff and straight, still looking natural in her beanie and horizontally striped sweater. Nobody gave her a second look for her unblinking eyes or her robotically angular posture. A rather horny college boy passed by and couldn't help but stare at her massive breasts. An older, married man passed by and noticed her shimmering brown eyes. A girl that she normally would have flirted with noticed her piercings and felt self-conscious for not having any.

Most importantly, a handsome looking brunette man took attention not to Sarah, but to the model-like cheerleader. The man's heart jumped at the sight of her, and unbeknownst to the group, he began to follow them.

Along the way, she spoke not a word, for her mind was blank, emptied with the power of Arianna's thoughts. Eventually, after much silence and walking, when sweat began to form on all three girls' heads, Arianna returned the basic semblance of the girl's mind to her, but no fraction of choice.

"Tell me your name," Arianna said.

"Sarah," she said mindlessly as she continued walking.

"Sarah, you're going to do exactly as I tell you without question, do you understand?" Arianna continued.

She mumbled, "Yes."

Kerry still felt uncomfortable with the whole ordeal. She was extremely excited to be with a girl again, and this time more extensively, but even so she felt that she needed to be the master of her own destiny. At that moment, she was not in control.

"Don't worry darling, just enjoy the ride," The Slut convinced her, pushing the skeptical thoughts out of her mind.

At last they arrived at Arianna's house. They walked inside and found the house totally empty, as usual Mr. and Mrs. Carmela were out on business matters.

"Mel? Are you home?" Arianna called up.

No answer.

"Kerry," she said quietly, "please go upstairs, into my sister's room. It's the first room on the left. Just go in and wait for Sarah to walk in. Then you'll treat her like a customer. This is general training, understood?"

"Yes..." Kerry said, unsure of how else to respond. She made her way upstairs, taking steps slowly, still trying to absorb exactly what was happening. Arianna walked up and into the first bedroom, pausing in the doorway but not turning back to look.

Arianna turned to Sarah. "You will go in there and have sex with that girl, understood?"

"Yes," Sarah replied.

"I don't care what your sexual orientation is, you're going to walk in there and have sex with her. Take whatever turns you on, whatever makes you cum the hardest, and make it happen. And keep it going twice - no - three times longer than normal. Go crazy in there. Most of all, have fun. Understood, Sarah?"

"Yes."

Arianna smiled at the amazing power she held over the sweet girl before her. "When I snap my fingers, you will come out of your trance and be yourself again, remembering all your instructions but not that I gave them to you." Sarah nodded in acknowledgment, and Arianna snapped her fingers crisply.

Sarah's posture returned to its relaxed state, a far more attractive composure that displayed confidence and an easy-going nature. She blinked her eyes a few times, coming out of the darkness to realize that she was no longer in the coffee shop, and instead in an unrecognizable house with the beautiful girl she spotted.

"Well, this is the place, what do you think?" Arianna inquired.

"Oh, well..." Sarah didn't know what to say. If she freaked out like she naturally would have, she felt she would blow her chance at getting to know this phenomenally gorgeous girl, so she had to calm down and act natural quick, ignoring the wet spot forming on her panties.

"Oh, I know, Sarah's used to a posh and pompous life," Arianna joked.

"No, no, it's great. Do you... mind if I look upstairs?" she asked, feeling a strange need to inspect what was behind the door visible through the support bars of the balcony above.

Arianna started to walk towards the kitchen as she replied, "Go right ahead, I'll just fix us all something to drink."

Sarah nodded and went upstairs, feeling the presence of passion growing ever nearer with each step. When she reached the top of the stairs, she almost gasped with the arousal she felt building up. She wanted to go downstairs and have the mystery girl relieve her, but her desire to enter the room in front of her was somehow stronger. She stood in front of the door and turned the doorknob.

Earlier, when Kerry walked into the room, she almost instantly dropped her character of innocence and took off her outer shell of cheerleading garments, leaving only her plain look bra and panties. She looked at herself in the mirror, enjoying the way she was now exposed. She hadn't actually looked at her body in a mirror before. Now Kerry saw what she had been missing, what everyone else she'd met in college had been noticing all this time. Just the sight of herself was enough to get her aroused.

"Oh darling, now you can appreciate yourself, no?" The Slut asked. "We just need you to get a little wardrobe change. You've got lingerie, sure. But maybe some skimpier everyday clothes. Enough to show off your desirability without looking too... easy."

Kerry knew that The Slut was right. Later today she would definitely be making a trip to Victoria's Secret and stores of the like. But for now, she would just enjoy the touch of her fingers across her silky soft skin.

"You know," The Slut began, "this little innocent girl act you've been putting on is really sexy. That might make you very popular with men."

For the first time, Kerry gave a direct response to her inner self, "So what should I do for the girls?"

"Just do what comes naturally," The Slut winked.

Kerry smiled and slowly began dipping her body and swaying back and forth, imitating a stripper. She teased the mirror with her gyrations, the irresistible cleavage she displayed, and the simple bite of the lip, sweet and sexy and unsavory all at once.

Sarah walked into the room to find this sight, and instantly dropped to her knees. Kerry turned around, whipping her beautiful hair with the sudden motion. She smiled devilishly and walked to Sarah, closing the door behind her. She leaned down to her face and lifted her chin with one long, slender finger. "What's wrong, Sarah?" she murmured, her lips directly in front of her victim's.

"I..." Sarah began, too overwhelmed with desire to finish.

"What is it? You can tell me," Kerry said, getting ever so slightly closer.

"I... want..."

"I can give you anything," Kerry whispered.

"You..."

Kerry kissed Sarah's lips softly, teasingly, and when the kiss broke, she walked over to the pink-sheeted bed and laid down on it. "Take me," Kerry conceded.

Sarah looked up with a glazed look in her eyes, one of true amazement. This was not the girl she had in mind, but she certainly knew she had to have her. She stood up and slowly approached the bed. "You really mean that?" she asked.

"Your wish is my command. I will do anything that pleases you."

In normal circumstances, Sarah would have begged to be taken, but some unnatural element compelled her to take instead. Still uncertain of the reality of the situation, she kept it very mild.

"I want you to... take the rest of your clothes off."

Without getting off the bed, Kerry removed her panties, revealing a smooth and barren vulva, glistening with the beginnings of arousal. She removed her bra, exposing her plentiful mounds, and she laid there perfectly nude. Sarah gave a sharp gasp at the sight of her. "What else can I do for you, Sarah?"

Without even taking her clothes off, Sarah climbed on top of the naked angel and let her hand dive down to her sex, almost instantly penetrating with two fingers. Kerry moaned and smiled, biting her lip in pleasure and excitement. Sarah pumped her fingers as Kerry gyrated her hips subconsciously. Her eyes were closed, and she could not see the passionate gaze that Sarah shot in her direction.

"Talk to me," Sarah commanded.

That was The Slut's cue to jump in. Kerry remained feeling all the wonderful sensations of Sarah's expert fingers exploring her, but The Slut embodied the vocal response fitting the situation. "You feel so good, Sarah, don't stop, keep fucking me with your fingers... ooohh..." she moaned with true enamored passion in her voice.

Sarah bent her fingers ever so slightly inside of Kerry, forming a small hook. This action made Kerry twitch for a quick second, and she began to play with her breasts, pinching her nipples and massaging her flesh. Sarah took her hands away and replaced them with her mouth, licking and sucking on Kerry's nipples with powerful zeal.

The slut continued fulfilling Sarah's order. "I knew you would be good, you look too sexy to not know your way around a wet pussy... OH!" Her vagina already began to convulse with pleasure, although irregularly. It wouldn't be long before she had an orgasm.

Sarah wasn't totally aware that she was simply following orders. It occurred to her that she didn't want this girl to please her or do anything to her for that matter, but it didn't occur to her that there was a reason she chose to fuck her. She was enjoying the hell out of this experience, but only because she was meant to. In truth, she already was just dealing with the situation until she could get back downstairs.

Kerry had completely forgotten that this was meant to be her training exercise. The burst of arousal that came from having this gorgeous girl fingering her emptied her mind completely, and she wanted nothing more than to cum hard for her. "Fuck me... oh please fuck me harder..." The Slut moaned in Kerry's stead.

Sarah picked up the pace. "You're so sexy," Sarah forced herself to say. It was true, and she knew she meant it, but she wanted to focus on getting this strange girl to finish.

"Oh GOD! I'm so tight... your fingers fill me up..." Kerry screamed.

Sarah suddenly gave a quick burst of fingering, and Kerry began to shake vigorously in pleasure. Just as she was about to cum, Sarah stopped and pulled her fingers out. Kerry opened her eyes, still shaking. She became lost in Sarah's gaze.

Sarah slowly moved her head down to Kerry's pussy. Kerry could feel her breath against her bare lips. Just a single lick, and Kerry came hard, screaming and shaking. "FUCK! OH FUCK!" she ululated. Sarah stood up and watched Kerry writhe in pleasure in the longest orgasm she had yet experienced. Then, she left the room.

When Kerry's bliss subsided, she finally noticed that she was all alone in the room. All she knew was that she needed more, and this time she needed to do some giving. Very quickly, she gathered her underwear, throwing it back on quickly, and she ran out of the house that way, leaving very little to the imagination. Opening the door, she saw the brunette man from earlier standing on the porch, about to knock on the door.

"Kerry! Listen this is going to sound crazy, but-" the man started.

"Take your fucking pants off," Kerry demanded through her clenched teeth. She closed the door and started unbuttoning the stranger's pants.

"Kerry don't!" He yelled, attempting to pull her off. But she wouldn't have it. Kerry forced his arousal with her mind, and practically froze his will to allow her whatever she pleased. When his protests stopped, Kerry continued removing his jeans, and quickly pulled out his cock. It looked somehow familiar, but she didn't dwell too long on it, as she began to suck it. Once again she felt at ease with a large hard-on in her mouth, enjoying more than ever the feel of her tongue sliding past its head and down the shaft while it approached her throat.

"Whoa... Kerry..." the strange man chuckled.

Kerry attempted to take the large cock further, past her uvula, but she was not experienced enough yet. She gagged, and quickly withdrew it from her mouth. She took a moment to salivate her throat again, and tried once more. She succeeded and letting the tip tickle the bottom of her uvula, but could only hold it there for a second before she gagged again.

"You don't have to do that," the man said, understanding her natural ineptitude at deep throating.

Then the idea suddenly hit her. She would have to practice deepthroating later that night, back in her dorm room. For now, she could do something totally new and still manage to please this strange man. "How about this?" she asked.

"How about wh-" the man started before cutting himself off at the feeling of hot saliva on his balls. He shuddered as he felt the overwhelming tickle of Kerry's tongue licking his scrotum, and his knees bent slightly. A new sensation overtook him, a stirring inside his testicles. Kerry grabbed hold of his shaft once again as she enveloped one of the testicles in her mouth. The stirring grew stronger, and soon it would crescendo.

"What the fuck..." the man started, "what the FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK!"

An extreme amount of cum fountained from his towering penis, jumping into the air and landing in her hair, never once touching the ample amount of beautiful skin in its line of fire. She stopped her new hobby and began pulling the cum out of her hair to get a taste of it. The man instantly jumped back and pulled up his pants, a frightened look on his face.

"K-Kerry," he stammered.

"Your cum tastes so good," The Slut announced.

He tried to get her attention again, "Kerry please listen, this will sound crazy, I know but-"

She still ignored him, "I can't wait for... mmm... more."

"Kerry!" he yelled. She looked up, finally switching back from The Slut into Kerry. Her urge to get a second orgasm out of the stranger fell to the back of her mind as she waited for the urgent news.

He looked into her eyes intently. "It's me, Juni."

**********

Back inside, Sarah had made her way into a conversation with Arianna. She ultimately intended to strip down and beg to be dominated, but Arianna's will brought on a different approach. She had noticed the wide-eyed and dependent look on Sarah's face, and decided to take advantage of the situation. Looking into her mind, she found the intended scheme and unveiled it instantly.