Three-Way Banter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess' moaning turned me on so much. I remembered back when we were first going out and how much her voice turned me on on the phone. I could feel how I felt when we first had phone sex, and how her moaning would send me off into orgasmic bliss. I restrained myself from getting too carried away, the sex was only starting and I didn't want to spend myself so early. Jess did, and after a few minutes I could hear her cumming. I could taste a few drops of cum leak from Brian's cock, and I quickly swallowed them down.

After Jess came down off of her orgasm, Brian and I pulled off each other, kissing again in front of her, tasting each others' cum in our mouths. We both looked at Jess, who was smiling warmly at me. She moaned a little more, teasing around her clit slowly as she watched us kiss. "You two are making me so horny," she said, "I'm soaked."

I happily climbed onto the bed and spread her legs wide open. I reached my hands up to her breasts, squeezing them through the flimsy shirt, and starting licking around her thighs, taking in the scent of her pussy. She sighed as I teased around her clit, licking the juice off of her lips. I carefully avoided her clit and made sure I cleaned up all around her pussy with my tongue until finally she took my head and pushed it in between her legs. I licked up her pussy, hearing her squeal with delight as I did so. She beckoned for Brian's cock and I watched her suck lovingly on his shaft as I ate her out. Her pussy was a non-stop supply of juice, which I licked out of her as it seeped onto my tongue. I reached out and started to massage Brian's ass, fingering him around the hole. He moaned again with excitement and continued to thrust his cock in and out of my girlfriend's mouth.

Turning back around on the bed, Brian got into a 69 with Jess, turned onto the side so I could still lick her from behind. Every now and then our tongues would cross and we'd start to kiss, then we'd focus again on Jess. I made my way back to her ass hole and started to lick there. Jess must have take Brian's cock out of her mouth because I could hear her screaming into another orgasm after a while.

We pulled off of each other again, catching our breath for a moment. I kissed her softly again, switching back and forth between her and Brian. Brian was rubbing her pussy softly, pressing his cock up against my bare skin.

"Let me watch him fuck you," she said to me.

I was waiting for this part. I grinned and walked to the dresser, doing my best to reveal as much of my naked body to the two of them as possible as I did so. I pulled out a condom and some lube and crawled back onto Brian, straddling his legs. I took the condom out of the wrapper and tossed it aside, stroking his cock a few times before peeling it over him. Then I took the lube and rubbed it onto his shaft, and a little more to rub into my ass hole. I looked over at Jess again, who was looking at me with excited eyes, smiling that gorgeous smile of hers. I leaned over to kiss her, and turned myself around, revealing my willing ass to Brian's cock.

I felt the pressure of the head of his penis against my ass hole as I kissed Jess deeply. I had to pull away from Jess and gasp as it popped inside me. I looked into Jess' eyes, barely able to express anything but the pain of Brian's thick cock entering slowly into my ass. She smiled at me patiently, and caressed my neck. I felt like Brian would never stop penetrating me, but finally the whole length of his shaft had made it inside me. He pulled out slowly, and I grunted half in pain and half in pleasure. The thrusting accelerated little by little until my ass hole had loosened up. Jess turned herself around, spreading her legs open in front of me. I fell on her, kissing up her body, licking her everywhere as Brian fucked my ass. My hands traveled all over her as she writhed under my touch. My cock was solid and starting to dribble with cum from the thrusting of Brian's cock.

"Fuck me!" She yelled, lifting her spread legs back, inviting my cock inside her. I slid easily into her dripping wet pussy, piercing her tight walls further and further until my cock was all the way in. I started pumping my cock in and out of her, kissing madly, losing all control as I felt the dual pleasure of my cock inside her and Brian's cock inside me. Brian smacked my ass hard occasionally and I had to let out a yelp over Jess' increasingly loud moaning. I could feel the pleasure of my cock sliding into her, then the pleasure of of Brian's cock sliding into me as I pulled out of her. The thrusting got faster and faster, until I was fucking them both with furious speed, all of us moaning and kissing and feeling each other. I could feel the slow buildup of cum inside me as Jess came over and over on my cock. Brian's breathing got shallower as we fucked each other and I knew he was about to cum soon.

"Let me swallow your cum," I declared. He pumped me harder, building up to his climax.

"I want to see it too!" Jess moaned. Watching him fuck me from behind as I pounded her.

He finally pulled out of my ass, ripping the condom off and stroking his cock quickly, trying to hold the cum back until he arrived at my face. He kneeled in front of my mouth, over Jess' midsection as I kept fucking her furiously, drops of cum dribbling onto her as the loads worked up the shaft. The first shot landed on my face, the next into my open mouth, and the next one. Jess moaned in pleasure as she watched me take his load. With the fourth shot I wrapped my mouth around his cock, sucking the rest of his semen down my throat. I sucked on his cock a little more as I drove Jess and myself to our own climaxes.

Jess started to moan faster and faster, letting out a stifled scream as she arched her back into another riveting orgasm. Her moaning pushed me over the edge as well and I started to let loose inside her, shooting a few times into her pussy. I pulled out and shot a few more times onto her stomach, mixing my cum with the cum Brian had already put there.

The three of us laid there for a few minutes, catching our breath and coming to grips with what just happened. Brian and I kissed a little bit more, and proceeded to lick the cum we had dropped on Jess' stomach. She laughed a bit at the tickling sensation, then we both kissed her. Brian first, with a soft and swift kiss on the lips. Then she turned to kiss me, with a kiss that could have lasted all night for all I knew. She curled up next to me and I cradled her in my arms, looking at Brian with somewhat tired eyes.

Brian sat back up and collected himself. "Well, it looks like my work here is done. If I could use your bathroom and clean up a little?"

"Sure," I said, getting up from Jess' loving embrace, "I kinda need to clean up as well."

"Me too," Jess agreed, keeping ahold of my hand. We cleaned up in the bathroom rather wordlessly, occasionally making some funny comment. Brian got dressed again and headed for the door.

"Thanks for the night, you two," Brian smiled as he opened up the door.

"No, thank you," I said. "That was my first time with a guy."

Brian looked surprised. "Really?"

"Don't worry, you were great."

"Well, thanks. See you at the club again?"

"I dunno... if we decide to go back."

"Well, you'll know where to find me," he smiled. We said our last goodbyes and he left.

Jess and I were still naked when he closed the door. We both kissed again, deeply, declaring our love for each other. We turned out the lights and headed to bed, smiling happily about the incidents of the night. The lights were finally out in our rooms when she curled on top of me, her angelic body against mine, and whispered in my ear:

"You know, I still have your cum inside me."

"Yes?"

"Well... could you fix that for me? With your tongue, preferably."

She could probably feel the grin on my face as I laid her on her back and spread her back open. Perhaps the night wasn't over yet.

12