Three Way Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaghhh!!"

Suddenly I was coming. A jet of spunk leapt from my cock and hit Mary in the face. A second spurt shot out and just missed her chin, shooting between her breasts, into the cleavage tunnel where her tits were pressed into the bed. More semen pulsed from my penis and over her hand as my orgasm ran it's course.

Mary looked up at me, her face covered with my come. "Look at me!" she wailed, but she was smiling her wicked smile. "Look at my face! I can't go to work like this!"

Pat was laughing as he withdrew his cock from her pussy and smacked it wetly on her buttocks. "I told you," he said. "You should have let him come in your mouth. Now get dressed and go earn us some money!"

I lay back, panting, totally drained. Mary turned around and put her arms around Pat who was still kneeling at the other end of the bed. She rubbed her face on his, coating him with my wet sticky come.

"Eeeeyew!" shouted Pat, wiping his face and pushing her away, while they both laughed.

"Now all three of us need a shower!" said Mary.

And we did.

* * *

12