Three-way Sex Through a Two-Mirror

Story Info
Husband watches loving wife and her lover up close.
3k words
4.2
77.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie and Jim were going at it again. The covers had lost their battle to stay on the bed. Now they lay in a heap on the floor. The mirror reflected Jim's naked body on top pounding Ellie hard. She was holding tight from below, shoving back at him just as hard with each stroke. Then the climax! He murmured "Oh god I love you so much" and he held it tight inside her as she nearly screamed with delight.

This was the part she liked best. She felt him explode inside her. Then he went soft. Their juices ran down the crack of her ass. Together they made a wet spot on the linen sheet, one the housemaid would clean up as she had every morning of their Chicago visit. Ellie felt warm and peaceful.

After a bit Jim said, "You know something darling?"

"What?"

"That makes two consecutive weeks we've had sex at least once, and about half those times we've done it twice."

Ellie propped herself up on one arm and asked, "What's the big deal? Married couples are supposed to fuck, and those as in love much as we are, are likely to do it a lot. And I think that's super special."

Jim arose and walked to the window overlooking the magnificent view of Chicago's North Shore Drive. Their hotel was one catering to business conventions on the Gold Coast. "Yes of course and I agree with all that, but I was worried that that swinging might affect our love. You were reluctant to try it, you know?"

She looked at her naked husband standing by the window. Then she walked over and hugged him, rubbing her titties against his back. "Yes I was reluctant and I only did it because you wanted me to, but together we learned something important. We do love each other and I think we do so more than ever now, but that's because we discovered that being in love doesn't mean we own each other. I loved fucking those other guys, but it got even wilder knowing you wanted me to and knowing you shared the enthusiasm."

He turned and gave his wife another kiss. She felt him start to grow hard against her again. She smiled and said, "Too bad we have another meeting this morning."

"Keep your pants on -- or in your case -- off. This morning's is the last meeting. Then we're on our own. And we don't leave town until tomorrow."

"Jim, you up to something? You have that wicked look on your face."

"Let me show you something." Jim walked his wife over to the huge, mirrored, walk in closet. "Step inside and take a look."

She did and exclaimed, "Oh my god it's a two-way mirror."

"Yes and there's enough room for someone to sit inside and watch if someone else wants to put on a show, as in bringing a guest up and fucking him."

"Damn! I married a smart son of a bitch!. Now where you going to find a wanton woman willing to do that just for your enjoyment."

"Oh I think I have one, but I only hope she can find an accomplice, an unwitting one."

Ellie again hugged her husband, grabbed his cock, squeezed it, and said, "Let's hope we both find this as exciting as it promises to be, that is if we can find that willing but unwitting accomplice."

The writers' convention finished right on schedule. Ellie and Jim had a late lunch then walked into the nearly empty bar. All the other conventioneers were headed home and only a few people remained in the hotel.

They took a seat around back. Only one other person was there, a handsome, athletic man in his late thirties or early forties.

Hello's all around and the couple from San Diego ordered a drink. The other fellow was half watching WGN, talking as usual about baseball. Jim asked the guy, "Cubs gonna do it this year?"

"Yeah looks like they are on their way."

Jim looked hard at him. "You look familiar. Aren't you Josh McLearn?"

The handsome dude smiled and said, "I used to be. I was cut from the roster today. That damn rotator cuff. Now I fear I'm the former Josh McLearn."

Ellie had followed her husband's career as sports reporter long enough to be able to converse about baseball. She added, "I understand that a bum rotator cuff only affects your pitching."

Jose agreed, "Yeah but that's what a pitcher does."

"Well there's solace in knowing that there are hundreds, perhaps thousands, of fun things to do beside throwing a baseball a hundred miles per hour."

Josh glanced at her legs. Her skirt was up above to her thighs. If that was an innuendo he would answer it. He started directly at her legs and answered "Oh of course, thousands I'm sure."

Jim didn't miss a bit of it. He leaned over and whispered in his wife's ear. "Peek a boo. I see you from behind the mirror."

Elie didn't answer but she slowly and unostentatiously unbuttoned the two top buttons of her blouse, revealing a lot of boob, if one were to look.

One did, and he was impressed. Josh wasn't sure what the game was, but after twenty years in the bigs he had been the object of many a pickup by a baseball Annie. And this "Annie" was a prize! Furthermore she was a grown, absolutely beautiful woman, not a giggling young, starstruck lass.

The conversation continued, ranging from baseball to the approaching football season, to politics. Finally Jim sat his glass down, stood up and said, "Ellie I hate to leave you alone but I simply have to go. My meeting is half way across town and I'll back in four hours." He kissed his wife, waved goodbye to Josh, and left.

She made the faux protest, "Damn. Foiled again. Of course it isn't all bad. We got a great trip to Chicago and all the trimmings. He'll be back this evening. Maybe we can score some tickets to Wrigley."

Josh smiled and said, "Here. I have a couple extra. The only problem is you'll be surrounded by fat Cub fans in their Cubbie suits, but they cost three hundred each unless you know someone.

"Well thanks. I'll surprise Jim with them. I love to surprise him." Then she continued, "Look I'm going to the loo. You take charge of this end of the bar until I return. Guard that Chablis with your life.

In the privacy of a booth in the lady's restroom she called Jim. When he answered she asked, "Sitting in your own special box seat for the main event, lover?"

"I have the best seat in the house my charming lady."

"Second best. You ought to see it from my position some time. Hey keep your phone on. I'll leave mine on and open in my purse. You'll get a complete report of everything that happens including what we can hope is a seduction in the bar."

"God damn! You are the most innovative woman in the world. I almost feel as if I'm inside your mind sometimes. I can finally understand why you scream when you cum and I only manage a grunt. Life is better for your gender, especially the smart ones."

"I think it's the red hair and big tits. Now you hang on and fasten your seat belt. It's going to be a bumpy ride. Let me take off my panties and I'll continue the quest of being seduced."

She heard Jim chuckle then she put her phone in her purse open so it would pick up her conversation and that of anybody seated near her.

Someone would be. Back in the bar Josh had moved in on her. He brought his change and his drink down to next to her and had brought her a new glass of wine.

She smiled wickedly and Jim heard her ask, "Are you being optimistic, Mr. Pitcher with the torn rotator thing?"

"Optimistic? I like to think I'm just being realistic."

"Where is the bartender," Jim heard his wife ask.

"I tipped him a ten spot and asked him to get lost for a few minutes."

"Why."

"For a start I was hoping to kiss you . . . .." He put one arm around her, pulled her to him and planted a kiss on her lips."

Jim heard his wife give a low gasp then the murmuring sounds of a woman being kissed.

That was followed by a gasp, "Oh god you do move in fast."

"I only have eight more minutes."

Jim heard heavy breathing then "Oh god ooogod Josh jesus . . are you sure he'll stay away . . "

Then a muffled "yes, do it Ellie oh do it."

"Jesus ooh jesus yes yes right there yes right there. ooooh my god."

Jim could visualize his wife shaking. She always did when he got her off on his finger.

Josh's voice: "May we consider that a preview?"

"Yes I want more, much more. Let's go to my room. NOW!"

In his lair, Jim made one last check to ensure he wouldn't be spotted. This was hotter than anything they'd done so far. On the phone, he heard the couple enter the elevator, and assumed they were alone. Ellie's voice: "God I've never acquiesced so easily."

"It bother you?"

It'd bother me if I came up to my room alone. But we don't have a lot of time. How many times can you do it in half an hour, say?"

"My pecker works better than my right arm right now. With an inspiration like you I can do it twice in half an hour."

Then Jim heard the elevator doors close. In less than a minute he heard the door open and close. Then he heard the safety chain being hooked. And his wife and the ballplayer came into view.

Ellie stood directly in front of Jim, turned and welcomed Josh's advance. It wasn't long in coming. He put his arms around her and the next kiss was obviously a hot, wet one. It was also a long one. He watched as Josh unzipped his wife's dress and it slid down to the floor. While still sucking on her lover's tongue she stepped out of it and kicked it aside. Josh unfastened her bra and rubbed her enhanced titties pressed against his chest.

Josh looked as if he were looking directly at Jim as he checked the profile of himself and Ellie in the mirror. He was obviously impressed by her 36D titties. The surgeon had done a good job.

Her hands went to his crotch and she fondled him. Then she undid his belt, unfastened his pants and dropped his pants. Off with the shirt and they were naked. He was fondling her tit with one hand and squeezing her ass with the other.

Ellie backed away, looked up at her lover. "Josh, I've already had one orgasm. Like to even the score?" She looked down at his erect cock. It was a big one.

He pushed her gently down. "Yes, oh yes. And let's do it right here. I can have two views." Jim thought but didn't say, "And I can have one very good one. up close and personal."

Ellie moved down the buff body, stopping to kiss and nibble on his nipples. Then she reached his erect cock. She kissed all around it, then licked the head of it. She stopped, looked up and made a kissing motion to her lover. Then she quickly did the same to the mirror. Jim pressed his lips against the glass hoping she, but not Josh, would see it.

Now, Ellie returned to her task with a purpose. The blowjob she had learned to do a mere month ago was now an accomplished act of passion. She moved up and down. Twirled her tongue around the head of it. When he started to respond she moved faster. Then faster, then she squeezed his balls and slid one finger up and tweaked his anus.

Finally as he was gyrating rapidly she shoved her finger up his ass hard. He grunted and started pumping harder. Soon he held her head, "Oh my god Ellie. Oh my god. I'm going to cum."

Then he let it go. She had pulled her head back and Jim was about two inches away from the flying sperm. It landed on Ellie's face and dripped down to the rug. She rubbed some of it on her tits and put her mouth back on his cock as he continued to groan and shoot.

Then she wiped most of it off her face, a little on her lips. Like to kiss me now big boy? He did and he licked her lips clean.

Their tryst was off to a good start. Jim, behind the mirror, might have said it was a wonderful start.

The bed hadn't been touched. Both separately made a visit to the bathroom, Ellie second. When she came out Josh was still standing near the window and he was still naked. Again they embraced, and again it turned hot in a hurry. Neither was bashful. Soon Jim had a closeup of Josh's hardening boner. He was sure this session would be a long one.

So was Ellie and she was planning carefully. She asked Josh, "You to like the mirror didn't you.?"

"Yes but that was because I was making love with the most beautiful woman I ever saw. And you're the most exciting. You and your hubby have a good sex life."

"Believe it or not it's absolutely wonderful." She glanced at the mirror looking directly into Jim's eyes and continued, "because we understand each other so much."

"You going to tell him how you spent the afternoon?"

"I won't need to. It's as if he reads my mind. And he gets a thrill out of our adventures, together and apart."

By this time the ball player was more interested in the lovely redhead than her curious philosophy. He pulled her down with him as they sat in front of the mirror and watched themselves start another lovemaking session. Jim got a good view of his finger on her clit, then moving in and out of her vagina. She fondled his balls and stroked his cock. He pushed her on her back and made love to each titty in return. Sucking, licking, nibbling. Ellie responded as usual with her murmuring sounds. Finally he mounted her. At first it was as if they were two long-time lovers. They proceeded slowly. Then Ellie started to react. "Oh god John, it's happening. Fuck me harder, harder\ oohh god yes that's it. She wrapped her legs around his back pushed back at him with all her might and it happened.

She whispered so low that only a person a foot or so away could hear. "Got a few more innings in that thing?"

"With you I'll use my other arm if you like."

I'd like it doggie \style I think. You like that?"

"woof woof."

She turned over then up on her hands and knees. Josh completed the farce by sniffing her pussy then sticking his tongue in it.. Then, "I hate to use the term but it might be appropriate here. Get ready bitch here I come."

Behind the mirror, Jim mused. "Hey, comedian, don't give up your day job."

But while he may not have been a great jokester, Josh was accomplished at what he was now doing. He grasped Ellie's hips pulled her to him as he pushed into her. In turn her tits bounced with each stroke. As it got wilder her hair fell over her face. Harder, faster, and deeper he went, and harder, faster, and deeper she pushed back -- as coordinated as a great double play combination. Then he put one hand on her flying titty and the other on her clit. Ellie got even wilder. And perhaps accidentally -- or perhaps not -- she moved so her ass and pussy were right in front of Jim's face. He surely did have a front row seat.

Just about the time Josh figured there would be nothing to do until the climax she looked up at him in the mirror, "spank me. slap my ass hard."

Oh hell. Jim had heard that before. It always evoked Sarah's wildest sex. Josh, however, did as he was asked. Using the flat of his hand he slapped Ellie hard on the fleshy part of her derriere. She responded with a squeal than she asked for more. Now the encounter consisted of wild, dog fashioned fucking and wild ass slapping.

Josh was now banging her as hard as possible. Ellie was begging for more. Their bodies were crashing together. All were accompanied by the rhythmic beat of his hand on her ass. Jim was so excited by the spectacle going on inches away from his nose he had a hard time keeping his hands off himself. It turned out to be a battle he lost.

Meanwhile the couple were going wild on the floor. Josh had one more amendment to make to the effort. "Move your legs tight together love. We are so wet now that it's slippery in there."

She did as he asked. Soon she said, "Oh god that's tight now. I feel like a fourteen-year-old virgin. Ohhh god it feels good. Yes, oh yes darling. oooh that's it hold me tight and do it." The babble continued until Josh gave one last grunt, buried his cock in Ellie and shot it in her.

Then it was over. He felt the last final spurt of ejaculation. Her cries subsided to whimpers. They could each feel their heart beating. Soon she fell to the floor with her ass still in the air, and him still inside her. Complete quiet.

Josh finally broke the silence, "Looks like life outside baseball isn't all bad."

Ellie looked back over her shoulder and remarked, "Yes and you didn't need a reliever to finish. But now you have to leave. I have to welcome my husband home."

And did she ever!