Three Way With Carla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers

“I want to hear you repeat the first five commandments” Mistress Carla ordered.

“One is – Obey Mistress Carla. Two is – drop to my knees at your feet when I enter the room. Three sit with this posture when I am not being ordered to do anything else. Four – not to masturbate or cum without permission. And fifth is ---- Um, I forget what – it is.” I stammered.

“Disagreement ------ “ she hinted me.

“Yeah – right!! Disagreement is punishable by 5 swats.” I quickly blurted out.

“My pet tells me that you might not like sucking a real cock. She also says that you have never knowingly sucked a pussy filled with cum that was deposited by a big ol’ cock. Is this true?” Carla asked.

“Yes Mistress. It is true I have never sucked a cock or a cum filled pussy that was just fucked by a guy” I dutifully answered.

“So you don’t think of yourself as gay?” She inquired.

“I like women. I enjoy looking at a woman’s body. I have never really thought much about being with a guy.” I truthfully replied.

Carla leans over in front of me so that her DD breasts hang down a bit and I spy a nice cleavage. “What parts do you like to look at the most?” she implied as if she knew exactly how I would answer.

“I like to look at and play with big breasts. I really like what I see right now.” I disclosed to her satisfaction.

“Is that a fact? You like these breasts – that are just inches from your precious face.” She pulled the brazier away from the golden globes and allowed me to see her full tits up close. I now realized that she had a small ¼ inch ring dangling each pierced nipple. “Whose breasts do you prefer the most -- mine or my pets?”

“Yours are bigger --- I think I like them more.” I divulged.

“So what you are saying is that you like women with big breasts like mine, more than women with small breasts like your wife.” She challenged my opinion.

I didn’t want to hurt my wife’s feelings. But at that moment – Carla in her attire looked so enticing and I agreed with her view. “Yes Mistress – right now – bigger is better.”

“Good boy --- now kiss my nipples.” She rewarded me. I eagerly complied.

“Funny you should express your preference for impressive size attributes, for that is exactly what your pretty little wife said. “Pet, why don’t you elaborate on what size you like. Do you enjoy a dick that is this size” Carla cupped my dangling dick between my spread open legs. “Or would you prefer something a bit more beefy?” Carla questioned Karen.

“You know me too well Mistress. I adore a hefty, swollen cock filling my mouth or wet pussy with gobs of cum.” Karen confessed without hesitation.

“Are you telling me – your Mistress – that you think Peter with this little boy dick is ineffectual in his roll as a man?” Carla led my wife to humiliate me.

“Mistress – I love my husband. I didn’t think I wanted to change our lives – but I have discovered from you that I love a potent cock filling me up. He can’t do anything about his size without drugs or surgery, any more than I can do anything about my breasts comparing them to yours.”

I Cringed!

Karen continued her assault on me, “But what I really noticed - I am content as an obedient slave. Peter lacks a suitable dominant streak; his tame and docile character suggests to me that he would enjoy being housebroken. Mistress – I want him to relinquish his status as man of the house.”

With a tremendous smirk on her face, Mistress Carla relished my debasement and humiliation. She asked me “Are you prepared to relinquish being a man – and take on the roll of a boy in this house?”

This erotic, domineering woman aroused my submissive affirmation; by pointing out the shame of not being a man to my wife, and degrade my will to resist their temptation. I considered what my wife wanted. What possible harm could come from letting go – giving up that male role? If Carla had asked me to bark like a dog – I think I would have complied. It is strange to think that sometimes a person doesn’t realize how they appear to the world around them until someone points it out. If Karen had not pointed out my lack of male testosterone that I kindly referred to as polite nature; I might not have realized how sexual I felt with my hands restrained, kneeling naked in my family room and wanting to please this dominatrix and her pet. I was close – so very close to agreeing to anything they asked – but I was afraid to give in so easy.

My lack of a prompt answer must have upset Carla slightly. “Perhaps if I let you contemplate your roll in this house while Pet and I commence fucking over here on the couch.” Carla blindfolded me – and left me kneeling in the middle of the room.

**************

I could hear them kissing, licking and moaning. Occasionally Carla would instruct Karen on what to do to please her. Other times I could hear Karen swear that Carla was the best. The best at what – I could only imagine. They were playing without me. I was missing out on the fun. I started to plead with them to join in.

Then Carla told Karen to “Get the door”

Who could be at the door? I didn’t hear anyone knock or ring the bell. Never the less when I heard Karen return Carla spoke up “You have already met my pet. This is her hubby. I call him boy.” Then she touched my cock “Can’t you see why?”

Karen was beside me. “Peter – I want you to open your mouth and tilt your head slightly back.”

When I hesitantly did as she requested she continued to explain what they had in store for me. “Peter – “ She started.

“Boy – call him boy. We have to establish his inadequacy – and relate it to his name.” Carla interjected.

Karen corrected herself “BOY – there is a man size cock just inches from your lips. Hold your mouth open like a baby bird waiting to be fed, and then lean forward. Suck it DON’T BITE!”

At that moment I was unsure if I liked this new life – a dominatrix, some guy who’s fucking my mouth, and my wife and I as slaves to them.

I did my best not to choke as his thick cock forced it’s way past the entrance of my throat. I hadn’t even hit the end of the huge tool and he had my lips stretched to the maximum and the head of his shaft forcing its way past my throat. Just then I knew that someone had snapped a photo – then another one – and even another. I had a blindfold on – I couldn’t see Karen, Carla or the guy who’s getting his rocks off in my mouth – but I could see the quick flash from the camera. This moment was sealing my fate.

Karen was talking to me “This is the cock that has fucked my pussy these last few weeks. Isn’t it just the best? It is so huge. I love to watch as it deflowers you. Carla loves the way it feels. Don’t you Mistress Carla?”

“You bet!” I heard from above me.

“Make it really hard for me – I need it in my pussy. Then when it squirts all of its juice – you can come lick it up. Yes, that’s right – I want you to be a boy. This is a man-size cock and you have a boys size cock. I love the way it is ramming into your mouth. Soon – oh so soon – I will have that hard cock inside me.” Karen went on and on.

The massive size cock was slowly removed from my throat and it bounced up and down on the edge of my lips.

“Lick that cock!” Carla ordered me.

“Can you tell how big it is – just with your tongue?” Karen defied my imagination.

I started at the shaved balls, and worked my way up the shaft with my tongue. 5 -- 6 -- 7 inches. Then to the top – a thick bulbous tip. It alone had to be an inch.

“Eight inches?” I guessed as I pulled a little bit away from the monster.

“EIGHT – No, Boy – it is bigger than the dildo in your ass right now – and that is 8 inches.” Carla interjected from above me. I couldn’t place where everyone was in the room. Karen was to my left, the guys cock in my mouth – therefor he was in front of me –Carla must be beside him.

I licked it again. “Nine?” I guessed.

“Try close to ten inches.” Karen proudly stated as I felt her hand surround the shaft. I licked again and ran into her fingers as they encircled the stiff pole.

“It is hard now --- Please Mistress – Can I have it?” Karen begged.

“Boy, you stay where you are. Pet, I want you to tell this boy – just how this massive meat feels. As it royally fucks you – tell Boy just how inadequate he really is.” Carla ordered Karen.

So for the next 8 or 10 minutes between some grunting, I heard Karen rambling -- ‘how much the enormous cock was stretching her pussy. Didn’t I notice these last few weeks that she was a bit looser? How good it felt to be used this way. What a loser I was in the sex department. That I was going to be good for one thing – to clean up after them both. I was going to be on my knees to them for all weekend. Think how much sperm is being ejected into her pussy – she demanded that I would be the one to suck it all out.’

She even reminded me “Remember – Bigger is better – your small cock is of no use to me now. You said that you liked Mistress Carla’s breasts better than mine – I love this cock better than yours.”

“Ohhhh – it is erupting!” Karen finally exclaimed.

Then there was quiet for minute.

************

Carla asked me “OK Boy --- I will give you a choice. I will take off your blindfold but first you have to agree to lick both of us: Your Mistress and her pet. You have to be convincing – as to which will go first. So start begging to lick one of us first, while the other one gets to whack your ass with the crop.”

Boy – this choice was a no brainer. Lets see – lick the pussy of Carla or the pussy of my wife who I know was just fucked by that huge cock that I sucked on. The other person gets to hit me. OK Carla has a lot more muscles than Karen does, and Karen’s pussy has a bunch of sperm in it. So I chose Carla. “Mistress Carla – I beg to let me savor your sweet nectar. Allow me the pleasure of licking you.”

“Wow, I couldn’t have imagined a better way for you to ask – or beg for this.” Carla said to me. Then I heard her say “Pet, Why don’t you record this. Take this thick dildo and shove it up your twat so all that precious man juice doesn’t leak out on the floor.”

“Come here and lick me like a good obedient BOY.” Carla ordered.

“Yes Mistress!” I eagerly complied.

Then she removed my blindfold --- I got the shock of my life.

Carla was really a CARL.

She had a well-fucked cock lying between her legs. Her panties were pulled aside allowing the shaft and balls to slip out the opening. Even soft – it had to be eight inches long and just as thick as polish sausage.

Like a snake it laid between her legs on the couch. The remnants of cum seeped from the tip and pooled along side her leg.

She gripped it at the base of the shaft and lifted it toward my face. It was so thick that it sort of lulled over and dangled down another 6 inches beyond her fist.

Karen used the camera to capture the surprise on my face and to record for all time as I succumb to the girl/guy who will ultimately rule our lives.

I looked past the mighty flesh dangling between her legs to her magnificent breasts that stood up from her muscular chest. Her blonde hair cascaded lovely over her shoulders. As I traveled back down her body I could tell from this angle that Carla worked out quite regularly given the six pack abs that she displayed. There wasn’t an ounce of fat on her body – which is if you don’t count the vigorous meat that was being hefted upwards and surrounded by her long painted fingernails.

Damn --- even after coming in Karen - her cock was still twice the size of mine in both length and girth. Why would a guy with a tool like that want to turn himself into a woman? What’s more – why would he leave the cock once he dressed like a woman and had those fabulous breasts? I didn’t have time to ponder those thoughts because without warning Karen smacked my ass three successive times with the crop.

“Come and savor the sweet nectar of my potent cock” Carla taunted as she waved the thick flesh before my eyes.

I leaned in to greet the perversion that this (wo)man possessed. The bulbous head was still oozing male seed. As another smack hit my rear end, I pushed myself to scoop up the hefty meat with my tongue. I didn’t get quite into my mouth the first time, and had to angle my face so my chin didn’t rub the couch seat. Carla’s shaved balls and crotch somehow made the cock appear even larger since it wasn’t hidden behind a furry bush.

Now I got the head between my lips and my tongue flicked along the underside of the shaft. (Flash) I saw from the corner of my eye that Karen had again taken a picture of me sucking this cock. She leaned in quite close with the camera and snapped another – this time showing how absurd I must look with a guy’s cock halfway down my throat. Carla stroked my head as if to show appreciation for my adequate homage.

“How does it taste Boy?” Carla asked.

“I’ve never done this before” – I admitted. “I don’t know what it suppose to taste like.”

“Lick up the mess on the couch.” Carla instructed.

As I bent over more to lick wet residue off the couch – I again saw the flash of the camera. I looked to the left to see Karen grinning at me – she snapped another just as Carla’s huge tool was standing erect next to my head.

“He looks so feeble – just like you said he would. He’s emasculated by the act of slurping up your cum.” Karen gleefully told Carla. Then to me “You wanted to have sex with Carla. You craved a 3 way. You needed to fuck her and have her fuck you. Look at you – cleaning up the mess that leaked from her mighty dick.” She was right. I felt used, even a pathetic loser helpless to resist them. “There is a lot more inside me. Come here and get it.” Karen excitedly laid on the floor beside me and stretched open her legs inviting me – no – requiring me to lick her clean.

I looked to Carla – as if to gain permission. When she nodded her head in the direction of Karen, I bent all the way over and without any arms to support my upper body; nearly fell face first into her snatch. As I slurped on her protruding pink lips, I felt Carla behind me lifting my waist – raising my butt further into the air. As I lifted my face from Karen’s pussy to turn toward Carla, she told Karen “Pet, hold his face directly to your pussy – don’t let him stop licking you.”

The dildo slid out of my rectum and I felt a warm knob pressing against the open hole. My god – she intended to rape me. Her first several thrusts were met with resistance as I tightened my ass. I was so busy concentrating on keeping her out that I was just mindlessly licking Karen. Until suddenly a whole bunch of thick goo ejected from her pussy into my waiting mouth; filling it up and leaving me no choice but to swallow.

“That is a good boy – I think he just got a good taste of your sweet nectar.” Karen joyfully announced to Carla.

As my mind focused on what I had just swallowed – my resistance to Carla’s huge prick evaporated and she forced herself all the way beyond my stretched asshole. As she slowly pulled the massive prick out to the knob she would slap my ass and ram the thick invader back to the hilt. Over and over she repeated this as it built into a rhythm. Pretty soon, my butt was thrusting backward to meet her forward penetration and it started to feel good. To my shock and total humiliation my own dick erupted; spewing my built up cum all over the floor under me. It wasn’t even hard – but I lost my load anyway.

“It was a good thing I fucked my pet first – so that I don’t spray my powerful seed too soon as I deflower your once virgin ass.” Carla warned me that this fucking was going to take awhile.

”For the rest of this weekend, and as often as I desire it – you will be our boy. A boy with a tiny dick, who is good for nothing except to lick out Pets used pussy, suck on my swollen cock. You will be available as I transform you into a pussy – you know deep inside boy that it’s what you always dreamed you wanted to be.” Carla used her expertise as a Dominatrix and a transvestite to humiliate me in front of my wife. She belittled me and showed off her powerful tool to the point I was actually in awe of her endowment. “Things are going to change – peter dear – Ahh, they are going to change for good.” She reached around to stroke my dick and found it gooey and wet with my cum. “You enjoyed this already. And here I thought you didn’t like a dick up your ass – being used like a pussy.” She mocked my predicament.

“You are going to be our slave. Right Boy?” Carla taunted.

I mumbled my approval while barely ceasing the washing I was giving Karen’s pussy.

Then Karen said “We can get him a doggy bed to sleep on while you and I share our bed”

“Yes, that is right – a doggy blanket for you to be at the foot of what was once yours and Karen’s bed. Now it will be mine – and I will share it with my pet.” She continued stroking me with one hand, smacking my ass cheek with the other and plowing her stiff cock into my ass. “We will dress you up as a girl. That is something I know a lot about! We’ll get you fake breasts until yours develop beyond that of a 13 year old. We’ll keep your hands bound most of the time – to keep you docile and easy to manage. Maybe I’ll make you serve my customers as a transvestite trainee. They’ll love to fuck you – when they can’t possibly have me.”

Karen joined in “The photos will show you eagerly sucking a guys dick. They don’t show that it belongs to my Mistress – a dominant transvestite. So if you don’t obey her – and me – after I divorce you, and take everything you have - Mistress Carla will most certainly use those photos to destroy your reputation.”

Karen predicted that our lives would change – and so they have.

With all the excitement that was happening and my erotic future manipulating my view of everything I believed was real – I shot my load. Yes, I gave in this time. Carla had stroked my diminutive manhood to the point of ejaculation. Karen had pressed my face to her cum soaked pussy while I sucked it clean. Carla had raped my ass – now to be her little pussy for the first of many times to come, and I succeeded by proving to them both I was less of a man than the half woman who was fucking me.

Karen remained as her ‘Pet’ and I permanently became their ‘Boy’.

The End.

Feel free to VOTE for this story. It has some erotic parts – and most times the surprise of finding out that the woman who you wanted to share your wife with – actually has more defined manhood than yourself is stark revelation that would humiliate even the most well adjusted male.

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers
12