Three Weeks in Kathmandu Ch. 04

Story Info
The conclusion.
1.3k words
3.5
10.7k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mayadevi
mayadevi
21 Followers

Kumar gazed at me as I lay back on the bed, crushing the flowers so their sweet fragrance filled the air. I was wearing only a pair of black lace panties and I know he was excited by the sight of the sheer black lace against my fair, curvy ass. I raised my hips as he pulled them off, leaving me completely naked and ready for my Raja. I felt completely relaxed yet totally aroused -- my body hungered for the man who was now standing above me, his beautiful bronze body outlined by candlelight, gazing me with love in his big chocolate-brown eyes and a sweet smile as I waited for him. He kissed me softly, moving down to kiss my breasts -- I responded by running my fingernails lightly down his back and he shivered. He kissed my belly, tonguing my belly button for a while and then moving down to my puti, already wet and on fire for him. I gasped as he parted my thighs and licked my puti up and down as he looked up at me, teasing me.

"I know what makes my Tara happy." he said, kissing the silky, sensitive skin of my inner thighs. I felt so hungry for him it was unbearable and still he kept teasing me, bringing me close to the edge and then backing away. Finally when I could take no more he flicked my clit with his tongue and I cried out, He buried his face between my thighs, licking my amrita which was already wetting my legs and puti lips. He rubbed his nose against my clit as he licked along the edge of my puti, and I spread my legs wide and buried my fingers in his long, shiny black hair that was tickling my thighs, starting to buck against him and arching my back as I felt my orgasm coming from deep inside me. He then began licking my clit faster as I begged him to not stop. 'Oh, Kumar, na rokna, na rokna...' I shuddered in complete, blissful release then sighed deeply as he came back up to kiss me and I could taste my amrita on his lips. We held each other for a few minutes, feeling like we were loving each other in a fragrant garden on the flower-covered bed. Kumar took my hand and wrapped it around his lado, so smooth and hard and perfect. I started to move back down so I could have another taste of him, but he stopped me.

"Maya, I am so excited and I want to be inside of you -- I want you to come on top of me so I can worship my Devi." Kumar lay back on the bed, looking into my eyes as I guided his big, rock-hard lado into my puti, so tight and wet and ready for him. He felt so big inside of me, filling me completely, hitting all of my most sensitive spots, and I felt like I couldn't control myself much longer. I felt so sexy and beautiful as he looked up at me and ran his hands all over my body, I held onto the headboard as I started to ride him, at first slowly rocking my hips up and down, back and forth, my hungry puti squeezing him tightly. Kumar squeezed my ass as I moved faster, moaning as I felt like I was cumming. bending down low so my breasts were in his face and as Kumar tongued my nipple it pushed me over the edge. I moaned loudly as my orgasm shook my body like a mountain avalanche, my puti spasming around Kumar's lado again and again. Afterwards I collapsed in his arms, his lado still buried in my wet puti.

He then gently motioned for me to get down on the floor.. I knew what he wanted and got down on my hands and knees on the thick Tibetan rug, arching my back so my curvy ass and tight, wet puti were exposed to his loving attention. He stood for a while, apparently enjoying the view, then took his hard cock in his hand and traced it up and down my wet puti lips. He always was the tease. I moaned, 'Aahh, maya, ma timro lado chahinchhu, malai dina, malai dina...' He said, 'Yes maya, that's right, timilai yo dinchu,' and then thrust his lado into my puti once, hard, then slowly, slowly in and out, enjoying the sensation. I think he felt like he was doing something slightly forbidden and his excitement made me feel that much hotter and I begged him. "Ah Kumar, malai chika, malai bessari chika!", arching my back so he could thrust all the way into me. With that encouragement he started to fuck me faster and faster, his breath coming in short gasps. I felt like I was about to cum again and I guided his hand to stroke my clit which sent me into blissful tremors once more.. I felt him shudder and move faster as he came into me and moaned,"Oh Tara, meri Rani..." We stood still where we were for a few seconds and then went back to lay on the bed. We were quiet for a few minutes, cuddling and simply enjoying being together and then Kumar spoke.

"Mmm, you know what I love about you? When you're at my parents' house you're like the perfect proper Nepali girl, modest and respectful, but when we're alone you're saying all these hot, sexy things -- in Nepali. God, Tara, I love you so much, you make me so happy. Maya, remember I brought you up here to tell you something."

"As you've hinted."

"You know my family likes you very much..."

"Really?"

"My Aama talks about you so much. She is even trying to learn English so between your Nepali and her English you can better understand each other."

"And?"

"When you leave Kathmandu I don't want you just leaving as my friend and lover."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't let you go, Tara. This past month has been the most wonderful time of my life. I want to share my life with you forever. When you come back I want to marry you. Now you know why I wanted everything to be perfect tonight. I promise I will do my best to make all your dreams come true. You only have to say yes." He smiled.

I felt like crying from happiness but I still had my doubts. 'But what about your Brahmin family? Surely they have some nice Nepali kanchi picked out for you?'

'I have already discussed everything with my parents, They love you and want you to be a part of our family. They want me to be happy and they see how happy you have made me. They see you as half Nepali already."

"Oh Kumar, yes, yes, yes!!!"

There were tears in his eyes as he held me close and kissed me. "Oh Tara, meri beuli, my beautiful bride....Before you leave we will have our engagement party at our house with all of my family and friends. Then even though we will be separated by mountains and oceans, our hearts will still be united. When you come back we will have a beautiful wedding at Vajravarahi temple. You will wear a red sari like my true Rani, you will be so beautiful."

Now I just need to ask your Aama to show me how to make dal bhat and masala chiyaa like a good Nepali wife -- I need to know how to keep my man happy."

"You already know how to make me happy in the bedroom -- too happy." He smiled and pulled me close to him so my head was resting on his chest. I could feel his heart beating and his arms sheltered me. This was the happiest night of my life. How could I imagine that three weeks in Kathmandu could turn into forever?

mayadevi
mayadevi
21 Followers