Three Weeks on the Road Ch. 12

Story Info
Tuesday 7/21/20.
11.2k words
4.86
8.2k
6
0

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a sub shop nearby, and in lieu of a continental breakfast, we went there to eat, all three of us rubbing sleep from our eyes at the early hour, McKenna grumbling alternately about needing more sleep and it not being a Taco Johns.

"Yeah it's early, but we've got five hours of driving ahead of us," Jessie reminded her. "And then a few hours more if you wanted to see that railroad monument. We've gotta get up and at em. You can sleep tonight."

"Rather sleep this morning," she replied glumly.

I looked out the window at the world. Soft sunlight and mist, mountains more immediately off to the left and in the distance ahead and right. The air was cool but beginning to warm, and the little town we were on the outskirts of was beginning to awaken. Even the cashier and sandwich maker behind the counter seemed sleepy. "I'm with Mickey, this seems like a good morning to sleep in."

"But we can't," Jessie protested.

"But we can't," I confirmed.

We munched on our bread, meat, and egg in silence, looking out at the foggy, waking world. I had no doubt we'd see another stifling hot, dry day, but it looked like rain was coming. The early morning clouds and mist would be disbursed by the sun, and perfect blue skies would shine over the state another day.

"Just today and tomorrow and were camping," Jessie said brightly, trying to cheer up her morose friend. "Cooking beans over a fire and sleeping under the stars."

Part of Jessie's bucket list for traveling had been camping in the Utah desert. Inspired by McKenna, we'd analyzed various possible locations and found one on the way to Colorado. I wasn't much looking forward to it - winter camping is more my game - but it would make the girls happy.

"Can we sing campfire songs?" The programmer seemed to brighten at the thought.

"Rather you guys sing classic rock," I commented.

"But I didn't bring my bass..."

"Yeah, but acapella Queen beats the shit out of 'C'mon Little Doggies' all day long."

Jessie snorted, laughter trying to erupt around her mouthful of sub sandwich, and she gave me the cutest smile.

I packed while Jessie was in the bathroom. There wasn't much to pack, just clothes from the other day, making sure all of our electronics and their cords were safely stowed. With our possessions sorted and packed, I tipped back onto the bed, folded my hands behind my head and waited.

The bathroom door opened and I glanced towards it. "Gary?" Jessie's voice was small. "Can you help me with something?"

I sat forward. "Sure, what's up?"

She leaned on the doorframe, looking absolutely stunning. Purple dye streaked through her hair under her baseball cap, and she'd changed out of the sweatpants and t-shirt combo she'd worn to breakfast, opting for cargo capris and a low-cut strappy halter top. The clothes clung to her lean frame, and between them and her hat and freckles, she was the perfect vision of a summer tomboy...but the exposed skin and smolderingly sexy look on her face was all vixen.

She held out a wide-stemmed silicon butt plug to me and a bottle of lube. "Well, last night you said you wanted my butt tonight, so..."

I took both items from her and sat down on the wooden chair where I'd spanked her last night. "C'mere."

Jessie took down her pants and panties in front of me, shimmying her black cargos and a cute pink bikini down her milky legs, giving me a great view of her feminine cleft and the small triangle of buzzed black hair atop it. She folded herself over my lap like she had last night, hands on the floor, legs spread, butt lifted up. I set the plug on her back, uncapped the lube, and drizzled some over her backdoor. I capped the bottle and set it on her back next to the plug and began rubbing circles in the clear liquid, massaging the wrinkled, tightly shut orifice.

Jessie giggled at the sensation and then her breath caught and she groaned at the feeling of my fingers sliding lower. I teased up and down her fleshy vaginal lips, rubbing, dipping inside, speaking around both the artificial and her natural lubricant. She arched her back and groaned again, louder, when my thumb slipped into her pussy, seeking out the ridged, spongy flesh of her g-spot, my index and middle fingers applying pressure and gentle movement to the top of her slit. "Wrong hole, daddy..."

"No, it's the right one. Reach back and play with your ass."

She turned her head to look at me, reaching back awkwardly to place a hand on her buttcheek, middle finger teasing around her anus to gather up lube before pressing gently in. "You're mean."

"But you love me anyway." I kept up pressure and friction with my three fingers, and Jessie came quickly, driven over the edge by our double penetration of her and the stimulation applied to her clit. She shrieked, her face twisting into that feral grin of enjoyment I knew so well, lips pulled back to expose her canines, mouth wide open like she was trying to gulp in all the air in the room... Or take a bite out of me.

I grasped her wrist and pulled her hand away, watched her glistening backdoor squeeze and release through her orgasm, winking at me while she writhed on my lap. "Now for the plug," I told Jessie. I smeared lubricant all over the pink silicone, and nestled the rounded head against her asshole, began applying pressure.

"Uhhhhhh..." Jessie squeezed her eyes shut, winced briefly as the plug stretched her little hole at its widest point, and then the silicone slipped in, swallowed up to the flange, the lube-wet stem clenched tight.

I rubbed her bottom, enjoying the soft white flesh under my hands, enjoying the way it relaxed my lover, enjoying the sight of the plug trapped in her butthole and the knowledge that I'd be replacing it tonight with my cock.

Jessie yelped in surprise as my hand came down hard on her ass. The pink and red from last night had faded somewhat, and I wanted to add to it. She twisted to look back at me. "You spanked me last night, why...?"

I brought my hand down again, prompting a grunt. "I want to."

"You'll still do it tonight, right?"

I leaned over her back and pulled her head closer to mine with fingers tangled in her hair. "I think I mentioned a belt a few days ago..."

Her breath caught and she arched her ass up wantonly, grinding her vulva against my leg. "Really?"

"Yeah."

Four more quick, hard slaps to her butt and I pushed her to her feet. Adrenaline and aggression and lust were spiking through my bloodstream and my chest heaved as I looked at the thin, pale girl standing half-naked before me. She met my eyes with an equal ferocity and I propelled her backward with a hand on her throat, pushed her back onto the bed. I stood between her spread legs and undid my belt, pushing my shorts down, freeing my erection. Jessie very deliberately looked from it to my face and licked her lips.

Fuck me, this girl was hot.

I grabbed her hips and dragged her closer to the edge of the bed, slotted myself into place and filled her dripping wet box in one thrust. Jessie threw her head back with a cry, then propped herself up on her elbows to watch as I pulled her closer, lifting her legs to my shoulders and wrapping my arms around them for leverage.

"I guess this is what I get when we don't fuck first thing in the morning?"

"You got it."

Her hands went to the slight swells of her breasts, squeezing them, pinching the tips roughly through her shirt. I continued hammering away, her legs held to my chest as I slid back and forth through her wet heat. I was so overcome with lust I didn't care if she got off or not, I just wanted to rut mindlessly until I let go.

That's not to say that she wouldn't get off. I pulled her legs wide open, looking across her half nude body, and she pulled a hand away from her tits, started rubbing furious circles over her clit. "I'm so close Gary, harder harder harder harder..."

She came with a shriek, trying to squeeze her legs closed to cut the stimulation, failing due to my grip on her ankles. Her orgasm seemed even louder and stronger, probably due to the clenching of her ass around the thick stem of the plug, or the way the bulb changed the feel of my cock in her other hole. It pressed against the bottom of my shaft as I thrust, changing the angle and tightness of her tunnel and driving me closer and closer...

"FUCK!" I leaned over and gripped Jessie's purple-streaked hair, pulled her face to a rough kiss as I buried myself to the hilt inside her, held there while my spasming member pumped out wad after wad of cum to coat the deepest walls of her clenching pussy. Her hands went to my sides, fingernails clawing into my back, pulling me close to her overheated body.

"What was that?" She asked breathily. "You're not usually that...forceful...in the morning."

"Just using what's mine."

The pale girl beneath me moaned with arousal, shifted on the bed. "Don't say that... I'll want to spend the rest of the morning in bed, and we need to get going..."

I pulled away, my exit from her body slurping wetly. There were tissues in the nightstand and I wiped myself off, pulled up my shorts. Jessie just lay sprawled at the edge of the bed, grinning. So deep in her had I cum that not a single drop of my jizz had leaked from between her stimulated-red vaginal lips. Nice.

"So let's get going."

Jessie rubbed leisurely at her privates and gave me a well-satisfied smile, then rolled from the bed and sprinted to the bathroom to pee. She walked out after flushing.

"If you want to get going, you're gonna have to get dressed at some point," I commented. "Not that I'm complaining."

She gave me a kiss on her way back from the bathroom. "What we just did... That's gonna be leaking out of me all day. I want you to be thinking about that all day, whenever you see me squirming around in my seat to get my plugged, spanked ass comfortable...my cunt is literally dripping wet because of you."

I had to check and make sure I didn't have a noticeable tent in my shorts before heading out to load the Suburban.

The forests and greenery and grassy plains and sparkling rivers of western Wyoming gave way to red rock and desert and mountains and desolation and poverty as we drove into Utah. It was not uncommon to wend between dry, dusty cliffs, a junkyard of dead and rusted cars and mobile homes on one side and a deep ravine on the other, or to visit a small, decrepit gas station with hydraulic oil pumps rising and falling not a hundred yards away. The sun blazed down, harsh and unrelenting, and we were all thankful for the air conditioning and cooler full of ice in the backseat.

Well rested, I was content to drive the majority of the trip, and the girls spent most of it tapping out emails on their laptops and phones, Jessie passing hers back to McKenna seemingly dozens of times for consultation on this or that PowerPoint or ad. Their chatter made me smile, despite its gravity. Closing in on their business meeting, it was clear they were taking the reason for the trip more seriously. The spontaneous bursts of Rocket Man and When Doves Cry were gone and their concentration on their screens was way up.

The SLC area was spread out around and between mountains, sometimes we'd be driving on the edge of the desert with the city on our left, other times we'd be winding between hills to get to the next township sprawl. It was like several large cities clustered together in a row, feeding into what I knew were several larger cities.

The whole area looked rich. Back home, I could see slums and ghettos from the highway, here the lowest income level I could see was middle. The houses all looked well-cared-for, the cars were nice, the businesses looked prosperous.

The Mormons must be onto something.

At McKenna's insistence, we detoured east out into the desert. We drove past a massive government-looking fortress, dry and dusty flats full of dead trees, mountains and hills of dead brown climbing towards the brutal blue sky in the distance. Our destination was a national monument, and she and Jessie wandered around a replica railway while I hid from the sun indoors, reading about the east-to-west expansion of America.

McKenna loaded up a bag with trinkets and souvenirs, and then we headed back out to the SUV. "Now I get to decide on a detour," I announced as we drove back.

"Uh oh. Where are you going to make me go that I'm going to hate?" Mckenna grumbled.

"You'll see." I gave her a big shit-eating grin in the rearview, the turned my attention to the road. Where was it...

We turned off the highway onto a worn path, kicking up dust as we bumped down the dirt road. Off in the distance, I could see black shapes, objects too far out to discern. We passed a fence wearing a faded sign, and I kept going.

The shapes at the end of the dirt road were a handful of rusted cars, Windows long since scattered to pebbles of glass in the dust below, holes blooming reddish-brown all over the exterior, paint scoured away. Someone had been kind enough to leave a few cardboard boxes behind...I might have a sharpie in the glove box.

I parked and got out, Jessie following me around to the back of the truck. McKenna got out a few moments later. She heaved a huge sigh as I dug through my bags at the back of the Suburban. "Why did you drag me to a literal fucking dump in the middle of nowhere?"

I pulled out a baseball cap and a handful of foam wedges. "It's not a dump. It's a range. I saw the sign from the road. I haven't practiced since we left, so I'm gonna take some time now. I think it's only fair, you dragged me out here for your fun, now I'm gonna have some fun."

Beside me, Jessie was fitting the foam earplugs into her ears, tucking her hair under a ball cap. She'd put a high-necked, tight t-shirt on over her halter top to prevent brass burns, and she held out another long-sleeved shirt to her friend. "C'mon Mike, it'll be fun, I promise."

She glared at me. "You know I hate guns."

"Let me guess. Never held one before?"

"Nuh uh."

"You can go sit in the truck while Jessie and I practice, but I'd like it if you try. You're traveling with two armed people, so it makes sense that you learn how to handle guns safely at the very least." I matched her glare with a smile. "Please?"

Hands on hips and a scowl on her face, she looked like a pissed-off child. Eventually, the scowl rolled up into a rueful smirk. "Fine. But if I don't like it, I'm stopping."

"That's fair."

Jessie handed her the shirt, telling her that hot brass between the boobs was no fun, and I helped her get her earplugs situated. "Jessie and I will take some shots and then you can, ok?"

"OK!" she yelled back, unused to having her hearing distorted by the foam in her ears.

I walked out to the boxes and drew targets on them, placed off ten yards, and waited for Jessie to join me. The air was dry and baking, hot breezes brushing at my short hair and t-shirt. Beautiful day.

Jessie and I hammered the boxes with two-shot drills until our magazines were empty, me drawing and reholstering, her pulling the compact Sig from her purse and letting the bag drop. Over and over, present, step away, tap tap, conceal.

McKenna stood behind us, watching. When I was done, I pointed the empty gun off into the desert and walked back to her. "Ok, your turn."

"You expect me to do THAT? I don't know how to do that stuff!"

"C'mon."

I walked up to the makeshift firing line with her and put the empty gun in her hand. "There. Push down on that lever with your thumb, bring the gun up to eye level, and hold it like this." I reached around the petite brunette to gently align her fingers on the grip. "Ok, now set the red dot on the target and slowly pull through the trigger."

Her hands were shaking, but she followed my instructions to the letter, and after a few seconds of thought, slowly squeezed the trigger until it clicked. We did that a few more times until she was comfortable, Jessie standing nearby and offering words of encouragement. McKenna took significantly longer to pull the trigger after I dropped a single round into the chamber. Surprisingly, she stayed steady after the loud boom, holding the gun on target and passing it safely to me with the slide locked back.

We did that a few more times, before the programmer refused the next shot. "I think I can handle it safely, I'm done."

Jessie stepped up next to her and pressed another gun into her hand. "Try this one. It's a lot more fun."

"Fun?"

"Yeah. Trigger is nicer. Recoil is... Different."

McKenna took the short revolver, and Jessie helped position her hand to hold it safely. "Now, pull back the hammer, and pull the trigger when you're ready. It'll be really light, so be careful."

The gun boomed, and McKenna kept it pointed down range. Then she giggled, and thumbed back the hammer, pulled the trigger again.

Sitting in the SUV, McKenna asked Jessie what the revolver was. "Why? You liked it?" Jessie said with a grin.

"It wasn't as bad as the first," she replied guardedly.

My lover rolled her neck, shrugged elaborately. "Gary got it for me when he first moved to Milwaukee. He wanted to teach me about guns and I thought that one felt really nice. It's a really short Colt Forty Four Magnum, but I keep it loaded with specials because the recoil is better. Gary and I carry the same Sig, but I still really like that one. Probably because he bought it for me."

"It's... Not bad. I'm still not a fan, and I don't think you guys should be carrying them everywhere, but at least I know not to pick it up by the trigger now. So, uh... Thank you. I guess."

"You're welcome. Now, shall we go into town and find some food?"

The hotel rooms were beautiful, more of a suite actually. A living room with sofa and coffee table on the right, computer desk on the left. The bathroom was gray tile and stainless with a glass shower stall and outside it a nice little makeup and dressing area. A privacy wall separated the bedroom from the living room, the padded headboard and comforter done up in multiple colors and eye-hurting patterns. Windows looked out onto the Salt Lake City downtown, limbed in golden light from the slowly setting sun.

The city was beautiful, tall buildings and wide open public spaces, all immaculately clean. We wandered around downtown until well after dark, finding an authentic Mexican restaurant in the multilevel entertainment and shopping area.

"I think I wanna live here," McKenna said, sipping on her third rum and coke. "Did you see those apartments we passed? Those are gorgeous."

"Couple of weeks, you might have the money for that," I commented. "You could live downtown and shop and eat Mexican food forever."

"Sounds nice," Jessie mused.

"And did you notice how hot the people are? Everybody's in shape here, not like Wisconsin at all."

"You won't have any problem finding guys you want here," Jessie said salaciously.

"Fuck I hope so... Its been WAY too long..."

It was a long, peaceful walk back to the hotel, and the lobby and halls were dim as we quietly returned to our rooms.

McKenna was uncharacteristically quiet and Jessie hung close, holding my hand and leaning her head on my shoulder. I smiled at the memory of the first time she'd put her head on my shoulder, in a taxi the years ago. I'd felt like I'd won a prize I didn't know if I wanted then.

I had won a prize.

We parted from McKenna in the dimly lit hallway, goodbyes muffled, and then Jessie giggled and bit her lower lip and looked cute while I struggled with the keycard door lock.

She sprinted through the room and dove into the bed with a laugh, grabbing and hugging a pillow and rolling over to look up at the ceiling. "I love this room, Gary!"

"I know," I said leaning against the privacy wall. "It is nice. And surprisingly cheap too."