Three Weeks on the Road Ch. 13

Story Info
Wednesday 7/22/20.
7.4k words
4.78
6k
2
0

Part 13 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to someone manhandling my dick. Pumping it slowly, pulling it vertical.

By the time I cranked my sleep-crusted eyes open, that hand had slotted me into a very tight, very hot, very wet little hole, and the first thing I saw was McKenna slowly sinking herself down my morning wood.

I stared uncomprehendingly at the little naked programmer as she bobbed her bald twat up and down on my erection, full tits swaying gloriously, hair piled up and held on top of her head while my equally beautifully naked lover knelt at her side and kissed her passionately.

The fuck?

MCKENNA?

We hadn't even been drinking last night, how did that -

Oh yeah...

Jessie released her friend from their liplock and McKenna grinned at me as she stiffarmed the bed and lowered her face to mine. "Good morning, sleepyhead."

I slid my hands up her warm sides, pulled her hips down, and started thrusting up slowly as I held her in place. "Good morning."

A veil of hair descended around us as she lowered her head to kiss me, and then she pulled back, laughing. "Morning breath!"

Beside us, Jessie turned my head so she could kiss me. "I woke up to this little nympho eating me out. She said it was a thank you for sharing you last night. I told her she needed to thank YOU."

"Ah."

"I hope you don't mind," McKenna said. "You seemed to like it last night."

"Oh yeah."

"Not too big on speech in the morning, is he?"

Jessie giggled. "I think this just shocked him. And no, not until he's up."

"I don't really think you're here for the conversation though, are you?" McKenna yelped in surprise as I rolled us over, trapping her legs wide open with my knees, easily winning my struggle against her insignificant strength to pin her wrists above her head. She looked up at me with slight concern, and then resigned herself to the fact that I was going to fuck her however I wanted.

Which I did.

Long, deep strokes up into that insanely wet, tight box that made her thrash her head, dark brown hair contrasting against the white sheets, and she arched her head back and gasped when Jessie rolled her tongue around her nipple before taking it completely in her mouth and sucking until cheeks hollowed.

"Fuuuuuuuck..." McKenna came quietly, her hips twitching and flexing against our joining, even as I continued pounding against her fleshy mons with deep, wetly squelching thrusts. The movement of her hips, the rhythmic massage of her snatch around my erection all conspired to trip my trigger, and she moaned again as I held deep within her, my cock throbbing as I hosed down her cervix with pump after pump of hot, creamy jizz.

I let my head rest on the pillow next to hers for a minute and then pulled away, and Jessie scrambled to get between her friend's thighs before any of my release leaked onto the sheets.

"Your turn," I told Jessie when she crawled away from McKenna's snatch, licking cum from her lips.

"In the shower?" she asked.

"Sure."

The three of us crammed into the glass enclosure, wet skin sliding together as we shampooed and shaped and rinsed, and then I pressed Jessie against the wall with a hand on her throat. She whimpered and crossed her wrists above her head, bucked her hips out expecting penetration, but I kissed her hard instead, grinding my lips against hers, wrestling her wet tongue, holding her head in placing and forcing my kiss upon her.

I trailed nibbles down her neck, across the small swells of her tits, down her flat stomach, wormed my tongue against her navel until she laughed, and then settled in on my knees to eat her out. Water fell against my face, ran in ropes down her body and into my mouth and nose and eyes as I probed her pussy with my tongue, tasting her growing excitement, nibbling and biting gently at her delicate labia, and finally sealing my lips around her clit and sucking powerfully even as I lashed and tickled it. She bucked against my face, her cries of pleasure echoing around the stall, and she came in a rush a few moments later when I pushed two fingers up into her to drag and stroke against her gspot.

I felt hands on the back of my head as she pressed my face into her pelvis, holding me there until the contractions grabbing at my fingers ceased. I sputtered as I kissed my way back up her body, and I pushed her roughly around, motioned her legs apart with a hand between her thighs, and then took her from behind.

Jessie groaned as I slid in, inching her feet apart and resting her head on the wall, arching her butt out and reaching back to pull her cheeks apart with each hand. I gripped one hip, wrapping my other hand around her throat, choking her while I thrust.

Having just cum in McKenna, it took me a long time to finish, and Jessie came so many times from her oxygen-starved pounding that I needed to hold her up by the time I let loose inside her. I held her close as I came, one arm wrapped around her belly, the other around her neck, and she turned her head to kiss me weakly.

Then it was McKenna's turn to dive in for the creampie. She'd been watching me fuck Jessie with lust in her eyes and a hand rubbing her pussy, and when I pulled away she dropped to her knees to tongue my jizz out of her friend before it leaked out and washed down the drain. Before she swallowed though, she turned to show me the puddle of white on her tongue.

She was a dirty girl.

Jessie dressed and then went next door to retrieve some clothes for McKenna, and the little programmer didn't scowl nearly as hard at me watching me put on my Sig as she had days ago.

"Do we need to talk about anything?" I asked the girls while McKenna dressed.

"What's there to talk about?" Jessie replied.

"What we did last night. It seems kind of...I feel like everything happened in a haze. Everybody is ok with what happened here?"

"You fucked my pussy," McKenna said simply. "Then you spanked me, fucked my mouth, and fucked my ass. You came in all three of my holes. There's not much to say about that except I think all of us had a great time, and I don't know about you two, but I want to do it again as soon as possible. I feel better today than I have all week."

Jessie shrugged. "I'm ok with it if Gary is. I've got no problem sharing as long as you don't try to monopolize him."

The programmer chuckled, tucked in her shirt. "I'll try not to, but I make no promises. I think Gary will probably punish me if I get out of line though."

She leaned in and gave my lover a passionate kiss, then gave me one. "Can we get Taco Johns for breakfast? There's gotta be one downtown somewhere."

Salt Lake City was a bright, glittering, heavily trafficked metropolis as seen from the highway as we slowly wound our way out of town. Everything looked fresh and new in the bright summer sun, the mountains standing out well against the harshly blue sky.

The closer we got to our destination the more time the girls spent on their laptops and phones, clicking away furiously while I drove, alone with my thoughts.

I couldn't articulate why I was bothered by last night. Maybe I wasn't bothered, and that's what was bothering me.

I turned my brain off and concentrated on the gorgeous scenery, the clean, beautiful city winding along the edge of the mountains.

Outside SLC were rolling hills, distant cliffs, ranches and scattered homes, and almost everything red or some variation thereof. Desolate desert scenery, roads winding through mountains, excellent vantage points from which we could view the spread out world well below us or stretching away from our feet.

Our stops were split between scenic overlooks and trucking stations. We'd pump gas in air hot and dry as an oven, sweat in the just barely chilled interior of the truck stop, and them drive on to some geographical market to look out over the edge of a windswept cliff at hundred of acres of red desert dirt below while cars whipped past at our backs and vendors parked by the roadside tried to hawk us Native American and Mexican jewelry and decorations.

On and on, like that, for hundreds of miles.

That isn't to say it it wasn't fun at times.

Up in some mountains we happened upon a deserted rest stop and I grinned at Jessie and told we were going to go exploring behind the building. I twisted in my seat."McKenna, can you stand guard?"

She leaned forward and gave me a knowing, if bratty smile. "Only if I get a lick too."

"I have no idea what you mean."

She followed Jessie and I around the corner of the squat brown stone building, and I pushed my looking lover against the wall with a hand on her neck and kissed her roughly. She hummed happily and ground her body against mine, and I felt her pulsing reaching under my palm. Dammit, she felt good. Everything about her, the small bumps of her breasts against my chest, the relaxing and stiffening wetness of our tongues together, her hip under my left hand, the athletic curl of her leg around my waist...

I pulled the hem of her pink and purple flowers sundress up and pushed my hand into her panties to cup her sex. Her pubic hair scratched at my hand and Jessie gave a little cry when I stroked her wet nether lips before pushing a finger, then two into her. "You're wet, love."

She nodded, looking sad. "My cunt has been wet all day thinking about what you said last night, just waiting..."

That sad look became the animal, intelligent smirk I knew so well, and she gasped as I stroked her feminine lubricant up to her clit, rubbed hard circles over it. "Oh YES, just like that..."

I got so turned on by her little pleasured shrieks and cries that I spun her around, tugging her panties down violently. She caught them around her knees, spreading her legs, and I pushed my shorts down around my ankles to let my cock spring free before hiking her dress up over the curve of her arched-out ass.

She gave a little groan as I tunneled into her from behind, and it took a few thrusts before I was thoroughly coated in her wetness and she had loosened up enough for me to really start moving. Jessie reached back with both hands to hold her cheeks apart, opening her pussy up for me and giving me a great view of her little puckered butthole while I fucked her. I pulled her head back with a hand on her throat, kissed and lightly bit her neck, and then wrapped both of my arms through her bent arms, keeping her held upright only by the grip on her own asscheeks.

Fuck, those asscheeks felt good to hammer against, soft, firm, muscular, loud slaps of skin against them as I thrust deep into my lover's twat over and over and over.

McKenna stepped around the building and was out of sight a few moments before returning to give me an OK sign and stick one hand down the front of her shorts while she watched.

The unreality of the situation tugged at my mind - here I was behind a rest stop in the mountains of Utah, surrounded by desert scrub while harsh sun shone down from the brutally blue sky overhead, and I was fucking Jessie, a steady chant of profanity flowing from her pretty mouth while I pumped her tight cunt from behind, and her best friend was watching us and masturbating.

Dammit, I love being me sometimes.

I pulled out of Jessie with a squelch and steadied her, turned her around. "On your knees."

She dropped to kneel before me, grinning up at me as she massaged her vaginal fluids into the skin of my dick. Leaning forward, she drooled onto me, pumping slowly, looking into my eyes with a saucy, erotic smile. Her initial lick was long and gentle. And then she fluttered the very tip of her tongue around my head before taking me into her mouth, sucking and jacking and licking.

Fuck that was good head.

McKenna checked the front of the rest stop for cars and then approached hesitantly. "Can I, uh, get..."

My rod still in her mouth, Jessie strained to see her friend in her peripheral vision, then her lips curled in a smile, and the hand that wasn't wrapped around my flesh motioned her down.

The little brunette dropped to her knees and Jessie gave me one last powerful suck before passing my meat off like a runners baton. "You finish him."

McKenna took me in her mouth immediately, and it felt like she was trying to imitate vaginal intercourse - she varied the depth and speed at which she sucked me, quick, shallow thrusts that scraped her tongue, long, deep invasions of the back of her throat where I could feel her almost swallow me down.

"Cumming," I groaned as the eruption became imminent, and she pulled back until just the head was inside her mouth, then opened her lips to show me the streams of jizz jetting into her gullet. My whole body felt like it was convulsing with each throb of my prick, and I barely had a chance to turn my attention from the mind-blowing pleasure to the sight of the white sheen of goo on McKenna's tongue before Jessie gently turned the programmers head and kissed her deep, seeking the fluid I'd just left there.

The sight of the two beautiful women trading my cum back and forth in a torrid kiss was so erotic I almost came again.

We drove through gorgeous desert vistas, as harshly, brutally beautiful as the deserted upper northern forests of my home state of Minnesota, but in a completely different way. The endless woods I'd lived around most of my life were teeming with activity and moisture and vibrant living ecology. While I had no doubt there was life under the surface, hiding from the sun, the endless flats of red dirt and rock looked the surface of an arid, airless, alien planet.

We stopped to marvel at the San Rafael Swell in the afternoon, a canyon cut through an unimaginably large mountain, the road at the distant bottom dotted occasionally with cars. If I'd felt like I was on another world before...

Massive red stone walls rose up all around us, Martian geography transplanted to earth. I felt small and insignificant compared not only to the natural features we drive through, but the human effort necessary to wrest some control of this landscape into man's grasp. This had to be an impossibly large undertaking.

Sometime after we passed through the "reef," Jessie said "Here!" and after making sure there are no other cars around, I angled off the road and the Suburban bumped into the desert, tires grinding up clouds of dust that dispersed in the wake left by the vehicle. Out here, the land was all owned by the federal government, and car camping was permitted without license or prior authorization.

We intended to get as far into the desert as we could.

Jessie showed me a dot pinned on her phone's map, and I saw the landmark in the distance.

We parked next to a small ruined building in the shadow of a massive boulder upset from the desert floor. The roof gone, the stone walls covered in graffiti, it was the one human thing visible for miles. Mountains or desert encircled us completely, even the road having disappeared from view behind us.

"Still don't understand why you girls wanted to roast yourselves out here," I grumbled as I turned the engine off. I had spare tanks of gasoline under the mounds of bags in the back, but I was still paranoid about running out of fuel. This place would be a bitch to get stuck.

"Because..." McKenna's voice trailed off, and I turned in my seat. Her incredibly young face had a look of innocent wonder and amazement and enjoyment on it. "It's beautiful."

We set up our campsite under the sweltering sun, every exposed square inch of skin covered in sunscreen. Poor Jessie - pale as a ghost - needed multiple applications and I demanded she cut her time between refreshes by half.

Tent set up, latrine dug, fire pit dug, we relaxed in the shade, constantly sipping on bottled water and relaxing. Hot wind brushed at our campsite, sticking clothing to sweaty, greasy skin, and providing scant relief from the overbearing sun. The tent had an awning, and we sat in collapsible chairs beneath it. I'd brought a book, and the girls tapped furiously away at their laptops, editing offline files in the absence of any internet signal.

Occasionally they'd look up from their work to gaze out into the unforgiving terrain, a wistful look on their face.

Later in the afternoon, Jessie folded down her laptop and asked if we wanted to go hiking. I looked out at the unforgiving, featureless terrain. "Sure... But what is the to see?"

Apparently, there was a lot, because we started trekking for the mountains.

The girls stopped to explore every hill, every gnarled twisted scrub tree, poke sticks into every hole in the desert floor, and take pictures of it all. Selfies, panoramas, a thousand photographs of the most featureless place they'd ever been, and themselves within it. I couldn't imagine what they got out of such pictures, how they managed to tell the difference one from the other, but the joy on both their faces made the walk worth it.

Jessie was still wearing her sundress, having added only a floppy hat and sunglasses, but McKenna had changed into pants and a button up and similar hat. Me, I wanted to get back under some shade, I didn't look nearly as good in loose clothing with airflow and massively brimmed headwear.

But the girls kept my spirits up by occasionally flashing me, Jessie pulling up the front or back of her dress to show off her total lack of underwear, McKenna laughing at her friend's display and pulling her low-buttoned shirt further down to let me ogle her tits.

Way too hot out and they were adding to the heat.

We returned to the campsite after an hour or two, and Jessie got the small fire going. I'd joked with her long ago that given her ability to start fires in a snowstorm she would be on permanent campfire duty, and we'd camped enough that she just did that task without being asked. I set up water to boil and then relaxed by the fire with a book, enjoying the slowly darkening sky.

We must've looked quite funny, the three of us reading under the tent's awning, the two girls in their wide hats and sunglasses, Jessie in a dress, McKenna dressed like Indiana Jones, and me just chilling in shorts and a t-shirt.

McKenna got up when the water started boiling and rummaged around our cooler, sorting through the Mountain House."What do you guys want? We've got pasta primavera, enchiladas, Mexican beans and rice, spicy mac and cheese..."

"Pasta Primavera for me," I responded.

"Mac and cheese for me," Jessie called back.

The little brunette dropped three foil bags in the boiling pot. "Anybody want more water?"

I checked the level in my canteen and declined the offer, Jessie took her up on a refill for her Nalgene. "Beautiful night," McKenna said, finally sitting down, staring off into the darkening desert.

I leaned forward, put my elbows on my knees. The sky was going gray-blue as night fell, but the rock and scrub plants seemed supremely bright, like the sun was pushing extra light to compensate for its impending fall below the horizon. I looked over at Jessie, nose buried in a magazine, the warm wind shifting the hem of her dress, playing with the ends of her hair. "Yeah, it is."

McKenna gave me a soft, knowing smile. "You really love her, don't you?"

Jessie was so engrossed in her reading she didn't even register that we were talking about her.

"I do."

She sighed. "Sometimes I wish I could find someone who looked at me like that. Rest of the time though, I don't think I'm wired for it. I like freedom. I like being able to just spend a week or three on the road if I want. I like not doing laundry for someone else. I like giving head to whoever I want." She chuckled after that. "But then I see people in love and I..."

"I used to be the same way. Didn't want to be tied down. Didn't want any attachments, didn't want anything in my life I couldn't walk out on in thirty seconds flat. I was reckless and self-centered and had trust issues when I was younger, then after my parents died, I didn't feel like being close to anyone who could leave me. I made that my excuse."