Three Weeks to Lose his Virginity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seth_perm
seth_perm
1,789 Followers

He ordered Suzy a vodka and coke (a double) as well as a glass of Merlot for himself in an attempt to appear sophisticated.

They talked about the film amongst other things and, although he said it himself, Spencer was on fire. He talked knowledgeably and wittily making a particular effort to make Suzy laugh, which she did at length.

"Oh, Spencer. I had no idea you were this funny!" she eventually gasped after he'd told her a story about his mum. "So how come you've got so cocky recently? I'm sure two weeks ago you wouldn't have said boo to a goose."

Spencer continued his policy of talking with at least a modicum of honesty. "Well to be honest, mum's friend Emma has really helped. She's got me new clothes and just made me feel a lot more confident. In any case, you just looked so pretty in the common room, I had to ask you out."

Suzy laughed once more. "You're a real smoothy. I'm glad you asked me out. I've had a lot of fun."

By the time they had to leave, they'd had a lot more than a couple of drinks.

Spencer, unused to drinking, felt light-headed and slightly unsteady as he walked her back to her house.

Suzy lived off a large residential square surrounding a small park. As they approached her house, Spencer turned to her and pulled her towards him. Suzy lifted her head to him as he kissed her, at first tentatively and then more passionately, sliding his tongue into her mouth.

Suzy broke off as his hands slid down to cup her curvaceous bum under her skirt. "Hmmm, Spencer. You kiss really well!"

She pulled him into the park and took him to a secluded and dimly-lit bench.

As they continued to kiss fervently Spencer slowly moved his hands up her body to cup her breasts.

"Oh wow, Suzy. You're so beautiful," he murmured as he slid both hands into her cardigan and under the sides of her halter-top. He could see that there was now way she could have been wearing a bra but he still felt a thrill as his hands cupped her big firm tits. They felt softer than Emma's but perhaps slightly larger which made them very large indeed. Her nipples were small and hard against his palms as he gently massaged her breasts.

After a few minutes, Suzy reached down and squeezed his erection through his trousers.

"Oh, Spencer," she pulled back in surprise. "That feels quite big." She looked up at him mischievously. "Does it hurt? Do you want me to take it out and make it better?" she teased.

"Oh fuck yes, Suzy. Please..."

Suzy slowly pulled down his flies before releasing his cock into the warm summer air. She slowly pulled his foreskin up and down before beginning to steadily wank him. "Let me know when you're going to come."

As they kissed, Spencer dropped his hand from her boob and slid it up her bare thigh until he was cupping her pussy through her knickers. The heat was amazing.

When she didn't protest he pulled aside part of her top to expose her perfect right breast. It was as large as it had felt but amazingly firm sticking out from her chest impossibly pertly for its size. The nipple was much smaller than Emma's but still beautiful as he bent his head down and flicked it with his tongue.

"Oh, Spencer," she murmured in pleasure as he sucked on her breast.

After a few minutes of blissful groans from both of them, Spencer slowly slid his right hand up and worked it down the front of her panties, causing Suzy to jump.

"Spencer! I don't think you should..." But by this time Spencer had found her clit. She gasped as he began to firmly move two fingers around and around on it, knowing that this gave Emma an awful lot of pleasure and hoping that it would Suzy too.

He needn't have worried as she immediately began to moan as her masturbation of him became more and more jerky. "Oh, fuck, Spencer. Oh shit, yes. Don't stop; please don't stop."

Spencer exposed her other breast and tweaked one nipple while sucking on the other, playing her body like a musical instrument as he brought her relentlessly to climax.

Suzy screamed her delight as she came, her thighs clamping on his hand so that he could only move his fingers slightly as her orgasm subsided.

"Oh, my god, Spencer. That was amazing. I mean, no-one's ever done that to me before. That was just unbelievable."

Spencer kissed her again as she started to toss him off again, this time more urgently.

"I'm late! Let me repay the favour," she said as she pulled her face away from him to concentrate on her task. Spencer thanked Emma in his head once more, knowing that he would have come in seconds without her coaching.

After a few minutes of paradise, Suzy looked up at him. "Spencer, I wouldn't normally do this on a first date, but would it help if I kissed it?" she asked.

Spencer let out a deep animal groan as she knelt on the ground in front of him.

"Let me know when you're going to come," she said before planting one sticky kiss on the very tip off his penis. She looked up at him before opening her mouth and sliding her lips down over his rigid cock.

As she began to bob her head up and down, Spencer whispered, "Oh, Suzy; oh Suzy," over and over again.

Although Suzy's technique was slightly awkward compared to Emma's expertise, Spencer was still in heaven as she sucked him surprisingly hard. In just a few minutes he warned her, "Now, Suzy!"

Suzy paused slightly before looking up at him and then she began to deliberately wank him into her mouth, all the while keeping eye contact.

"Oh, fuck, yes," he screamed as he spurted over her tongue.

Despite the sheer volume of jism he produced she managed to swallow it down with only a slight grimace at the taste.

"Sorry, Suzy," he finally said after had finished coming.

"No, I wanted you to come in my mouth. I've had such a great evening. And that was the best orgasm I think I've ever had. I just wanted to say thank you!" she said as she adjusted her clothing.

"I've got to go, Spencer. Give me your number and I'll call you tomorrow."

She punched his number into her mobile, kissed him and ran over to her house on the other side of the square.

~~~

When Spencer got home that night he was surprised to find Emma waiting up for him, sitting in the living room in her white silky dressing gown.

She gave him a hug as he came in. "Well, how was it?"

Spencer couldn't keep the grin off his face as he described his evening, triumphantly ending in how he'd come in Suzy's mouth.

"Oh, my, Spencer! Well would you believe it. The naughty little minx. Fancy putting out on a first date! Sounds like you diddled her clit beautifully though. Oh, darling I'm so please for you," she said giving him a big tonguey kiss.

"Hmmm. I can feel you're up for a little more fun. Do you remember that treat I promised you?" she asked as she pulled out his already semi-erect cock.

"Yes," Spencer gasped although, in reality, he'd forgotten.

"Come on then," Emma giggled as she pulled him up to his bedroom by his cock.

Once there, she handed him a tub of Vaseline and discarded her gown to reveal her flawless naked body. She got onto her hands and knees on the edge of the bed.

"Spencer, we promised we wouldn't fuck but I do think you need a little practise so that when the time comes you know what you're doing."

Spencer was staring at her glorious taut bottom, her tiny puckered brown arsehole and her long pink pussy lips that were so rudely revealed by her position.

"So," she continued, "I thought we could try something a little different. Having perused your porn, I know you're more than aware of it. Well, Spencer? Would you like to fuck me up my arse?"

Spencer was stunned. He couldn't tear his eyes away from her bum. Was he really going to finally get inside Emma?

"Hello, Spencer! Do want you to?" Emma said, looking back over her shoulder and laughing at his awestruck expression.

"Oh, shit, yes, of course!" he exclaimed, pulling off his clothes.

He positioned himself behind her and allowed his cock to touch her pretty bumhole.

"Um, Spencer. Haven't you forgotten something? The lubrication! You're quite a big chap and, although I'm not an arse virgin, it's going to a tight fit, darling."

"Oh yes, of course," he stammered as he pulled off the top from the Vaseline and liberally anointed her anus with it.

"Hmmm. That's right. Now slowly slide a finger in. That's it; now work it in an out gently. Oh yes, that's good. I'll loosen up after a bit."

Spencer was only used to pushing his fingers into Emma's pussy so he was no expert; but he hadn't realised how tight her arsehole would be. Even so after a few minutes of gentle manipulation she told him she was ready.

Delicately he pulled his finger out and positioned his cock between her butt-cheeks, although he slid his knob delightfully up and down her pouting pussy-lips first just to feel what it was like.

"Careful, lover. Make sure you use the right hole. Or should that be the wrong one!" Emma laughed.

Panting with excitement, he wedged his glans into her bumhole; it looked ridiculously large against the tiny chocolate brown rosebud.

"Emma, it won't fit in there. It's too small," he said, wary of hurting her.

"Give it a shove; trust me it will go in."

Spencer took a deep breath and began to push his hips forward; slowly her anus parted and the head of his cock inexorably disappeared until he had slid half of his length into her.

"OK! Stop for a second. Let me get used to it, darling," Emma gasped.

Spencer paused but couldn't help twitching his cock a couple of times eliciting a delicious grunt from Emma.

After a minute Emma said, "Right. Go on, push more in." Spencer recommenced pushing until, with a final exultant shout, he slid in his entire length up to his pubes.

Emma was breathing quickly and shallowly through her mouth. "Oh, Spencer. You really know how to fill a girl up. Just hold it there for a bit."

"Emma, it feels amazing."

"Good, darling. I aim to please! Now slowly take it out and then back in," she replied.

Gradually Spencer worked himself in and out of her, revelling in the astounding feelings coming from his dick. It was like he was being gripped by a velvet glove.

"OK, darling, you can speed up now. I'm used to your big fat cock. That's it, Spencer. Fuck my tight arse. Fuck me hard." Emma grunted rhythmically as he began to thrust harder.

"Feel me, Spencer. Feel me gripping your cock with my bum. Harder, fuck me harder!" Emma screamed.

She supported herself with one hand and reached in between her legs to play with her clit, as he began to quicken his strokes.

They continued in this fashion for ten minutes until Spencer couldn't hold out any longer.

"Oh, fuck, Emma, I'm going to come," he exclaimed as he began to quicken his thrusts.

"So am I!" Emma cried as her arse squeezed around him convulsively.

Feeling Emma come set off his own orgasm; he spurted frenziedly into her rectum before slowly pulling himself out of her and collapsing beside her.

"Wow," he said.

"Wow, indeed," Emma replied with a laugh. "It's a while since I've done that. Enjoy it?"

"Oh, fuck, Emma. That was amazing. Your bum is just so tight. It's really different to getting a blowjob. But just as good!" he replied.

"I'm glad it was fun for you, darling! What we'll do this last week is for you try my bum out in lots of different positions. If you close your eyes, it's not different to my pussy really. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be a superb lover!"

Emma got up with a wince.

"Are you OK?" Spencer asked in concern.

"Yes, darling. Just a little sore but I'll be ready to go again tomorrow. Come to the bathroom with me and I'll clean your cock for you. And if you're up to it, I'll suck you off again as a reward for your successful evening."

Spencer wordlessly followed Emma, marvelling at his luck. He'd thought women like Emma only existed in fantasies.

But just one more week of her left. Still it was going to be a hell of a week.

seth_perm
seth_perm
1,789 Followers
12