Three Weeks to Win your Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was speechless. What can you say after a story like that? I took Heather in my arms and held her for a long time. After a while she leaned back and looked up at me.

"So what now Jack?"

"What now?"

"Do you mind if I stay here for a little while... until I get somewhere sorted... get some clothes."

"Heather this is your home. Of course you can stay."

"But I left you Jack. I said terrible things... and I hurt you so much. And now I've been fucked so much by so many guys... I'm no better than a slut..."

I pressed my finger to Heather's lips. "Shhhh... don't say that. Don't think that. It wasn't your fault. When a wolf hunts down a deer it's not the deer's fault. Don's a master player and you my darling are not a player at all. You never stood a chance. If it's anyone's fault it's mine. It's my fault you met Don in the first place. Yes you hurt me... a lot... but that'll heal and it's nothing compared with the ordeal you've been through. But even that will heal Heather. Your body and your mind... they'll both recover in time. And I'll be here for you if you still want me."

Heather was crying again. "Of course I want you sweetheart. If you can forgive me I promise I'll never, never leave you. I love you so much."

I kissed my wife with gently but with deep passion... "We'll forgive each other my darling. Over and over. We can fix this... learn from it... make it better than ever." Maybe I was crying too at this point... I'm not going to say.

But before things get too soppy I should mention that I called Lars that afternoon and set him loose. We already had enough evidence to bring Don down and there was more to come. Monday the battle would begin and Don wouldn't know what hit him but something in me wanted to see Don first. Something primal made me want to face my enemy not just destroy him with a sneak attack.

I rang Don, using the number from his text and asked if I could come round to pick up Heather's stuff. We agreed to meet around 5.30pm. He buzzed me in and met me at the door of his spacious apartment. Two people were with him... a granite block of a bodyguard and a sexy blonde girl. In a way I was flattered. Don was treating me as a serious threat. Maybe he thought I'd bring friends... or a gun. Maybe he wanted witnesses. He showed me through to the second bedroom where Heather's stuff was in a big pile on the floor.

Don lounged in the doorway... watching me on my knees packing up Heather's belongings. I made sure that I had her wallet and her keys.

"All her shit's there," Don sneered "Except the dress I bought her... that's worth twice all her other stuff combined." I made no comment.

"You know I really should thank you." Don continued putting on an affable tone. "You gave me the idea for the bet with your pathetic little stunt... and you provided me with the perfect patsy. I made over forty K off that hot little bitch... and had a lot of fun doing it."

Don was trying to bait me so that he and his goon would have an excuse to beat me to a pulp. I didn't bite.

"So what are you going to do now Jack? Are you going just take it like a pussy... or go crying to the police? That wouldn't work you know. I've got over twenty witnesses who'll say it was all consensual... in fact they'll say that Heather was begging for it."

With the bags packed I stood and faced my foe. "No Don, I'm not going to the police... not unless you try to see Heather again and force me to get a restraining order."

Don laughed derisively. "Don't fret Jackie... I've already fucked that little cunt every way a man can... I don't ever want to see her again."

"Don't you ever call my wife a cunt!!" I snarled stabbing a massive commando knife into Don's belly with each word... watching the agony on his face and the blood spurting from his fatal wounds. In real life I kept my face expressionless and walked to the door.

Don stuck out his hand... "No hard feelings eh? It's been a good game and the best man won."

I ignored his hand. "Not yet he hasn't... but he will." I left knowing the next time I saw Don's face it would be in the court news.

That night I lay in bed next to a soundly sleeping Heather. She was still wearing my T Shirt which I found deeply moving. I reflected on the last four weeks. How could such a short time almost destroy six years of marriage. I was amazed at how well Heather seemed to be coping with her ordeal. At dinner she'd been bright and chatty... perhaps a little over the top... but that was totally understandable. I reminded myself that only the last three days had been horrible for Heather... the rest of the time had been a sex addict's dream.

The sex didn't bother me that much... thanks to my particular perversion. Of course I hadn't tried to make love to her yet but from the way she cuddled and kissed before going to sleep I didn't think it would be long before our sex life was back to normal... which for us was very good indeed. Maybe I could try a bit harder. Maybe she would be willing to try some new things. No it wasn't the sex. What hurt me deeply is that she left me for another man. If Don hadn't been a manipulative swine she might still be with him.

My dark side was angry. Part of me wanted to return the hurt and kick Heather out... end the marriage. She would be devastated... but so would I. I had experienced how lonely, empty and pointless my life felt without her. I also had to remember that if I hadn't also been a manipulative swine the whole thing wouldn't have happened. No, I wouldn't go down that masochistic path of destruction. I'd do everything I could to make our marriage work.

In life any security we think we have is an illusion that can be shattered in a moment. Relationships are fragile things which need constant care. I looked down at my darling girl and felt so deeply in love, so grateful she was back and that now there was no gulf between us. I kissed her forehead gently and she murmured my name in her sleep.

-------------------------

This all happened a year ago to the day. Don is now in jail and will be for a long time... not just on tax evasion charges but also criminal charges to do with his sex trade.

Heather and I are still very much together. It hasn't been easy... we've had our bad moments but right now our marriage is stronger, happier and more passionate than ever.

No one knows what will happen in the future. Another Don might come along. I might mess up again. We can't control tomorrow. We can only do our best to appreciate today.