Three Wicked Birthday Wishes

Story Info
Abused and tormented by three strangers for her birthday.
3.5k words
4.26
69.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina was restless and wondered what her boyfriend was planning for her birthday. He was being a bit secretive and usually they told one another EVERYTHING. So, this was unusual for him to just smile and say: "YOU WILL SEE." Tina had finished work and come home. Then she had showered and changed into a slutty short red velvet skirt and low cut white see-through top. She looked in the mirror and took in her appearance. Yep, she looked slutty and felt fantastic. She loved the way her tits were so visible through the thin material of her top. She knew this would drive him wild as he loved her tits and especially her nipples.

The phone rang and she skipped to answer it. She knew it would be him even before she answered the phone. They had an almost psychic connection with each other and at times could read the other's mind. His voice had a husky low tone as he just said one word: "MASTER." Her body reacted in the same way every time he said that word...tingling all over...hot and flushed...instantly wet...mind emptying of all thoughts...excitement and fear. This was one of their magic words and in this case it meant that he would come home from work soon and she would not be allowed to greet him at the door in her usual way. No, when her MASTER came home, she would need to be on her knees when he opened the door.

No sooner had she put down the phone, when she heard his car pulling into the drive way. She got down on her knees wearing her submissive mask which covered her eyes and nose but left her mouth free. She listened for the sound of his footsteps and was surprised to hear more than just one set of footsteps approach the door. But, although this meant he was not alone and that others would perhaps witness whatever happened tonight...she trusted him completely and knew that she would always be safe. Her knees felt weak as the key turned in the lock. The door opened and she couldn't tell how many people came in or if they were male or female. She had no idea what would happen next.

"YOUR MASTER IS HERE" came his commanding voice. "SUCK COCK LIKE A GOOD LITTLE SLAVE." Tina opened her mouth to accept whatever cock was being offered to her. She had no way of knowing whose cock was going to slide into her mouth. But she felt a moment of relief when she smelled his familiar scent and ran her tongue around the veins and ridges she knew so well. It was his cock she was sucking on and she gave all she could give, sucking and feeling his balls with her hand. She heard a few moans from what seemed to be at least three different men. Zippers were being undone and her excitement tripled.

Then suddenly he withdrew his dripping cock from her mouth and said: "ENOUGH FOR NOW." He took her hand and helped her to her feet, and then he led her down the hall to their bedroom. It was a huge room with a big bed and walk in robe with a connecting bathroom but what made this room special were the sexual touches. Red and black colors with black and white enlarged poster size framed photograph of the two of them naked on the wall. The picture was taken with them on a motorbike and you could see they were naked but it looked tasteful enough that strangers could walk in and not even know it was them.

There was a tantric love chair and a pole disguised as a hat rack. They had used this pole for many erotic purposes and Tina had pole danced and been tied to it many times. She could feel the cold pole against her leg now as she heard his voice again: "OK BONDAGE MAN, DO YOUR STUFF." Tina tensed in anticipation as she had no idea who "bondage man" was but she guessed what sort of thing would happen next and she knew she would enjoy it. Someone was taking off her top while another was pulling her skirt off. She was naked now and she could almost feel how hard the cocks around her were. There was a moment when nothing happened and all she heard was heavy breathing. She felt great.

Then rope was being tied around her wrists with a degree of sure-handedness she had not felt before. This man was an expert at rope restraint. Her wrists were together above her head and being tied to the pole. She knew that others watched while rubbing their cocks. Then more ropes were being tied but this time around her full tits. Rope went around and around them till they were tightly bound. Tina knew that her tits were now probably turning a shade of purple. Then ropes went around the underside of her tits and around the pole behind her, binding her to the pole and restricting any movement on her part.

Now Tina could hear some low hushed tones of the men discussing what to do with her next. She felt nervous and excited to know they were talking about her as if she wasn't there. She knew she had no say in what would be done to her but she knew that if she uttered one word "PURPLE" it would all be over and her MASTER would respect her wishes. That was their safe word and she had never once needed to use it because the bond between them was so tight that he knew instinctively how far he could go. She realized that they had stopped talking and knew that her torture would now continue. There was the sound of a door opening and Tina knew that a toy was being taken out and about to be used on her helpless tightly bound body. She could hardly wait.

It was the vibrator with the long handle and five different settings. On the first setting, it was pleasurable but on the last, she usually came within seconds. She could hear it was on the first setting now and she relaxed. Then she heard his voice again: "Nipple Torture man, it's your turn now." All of a sudden, it all made perfect sense to her. He was fulfilling her three birthday wishes. A few weeks ago he had asked what she wanted for her birthday and her response to that question came flooding back into her brain:

"As long as it involves bondage and nipple torture, you can do ANYTHING you like," She had answered him. Now she racked her brain to think of what else she had said. What was her third birthday wish? Fuck, it could be anything from what she knew of herself when talking about sex...ANYTHING was possible. All thoughts flew immediately out of her mind when the vibrating balls on the end of the rubber cock touched her sensitive clit. She gasped loudly and squeezed her legs together but two hands grabbed a hold of her ankles and pulled them roughly apart.

More rope was used to tie her ankles tightly to a long spreader bar, thus totally exposing her smoothly waxed, wet pussy lips and throbbing engorged clit. The rope tying her hands was loosened a bit to allow her feet to touch the ground. Whoever was holding that vibrator was driving her to madness by touching and teasing her with it. Then it went up to the second setting. Tina clenched her teeth together. A strange man was very close to her now and she guessed it must be 'Nipple Torture Man.' Sure enough, what felt like pegs were being clipped onto her areola. The strong sensations this created, combined with the vibrator teasing her clit, was slowly blowing her mind.

Sensing that she needed a distraction, a new dimension was added. Another dildo with a long handle was touching her lips. She kept her mouth closed and then she heard his familiar husky voice: "DO YOU NEED SOME CUM ON IT BABY?" She nodded her head and then almost smiled as she imagined the looks on the other men's faces as her MASTER used his amazing powers to cum just a little bit on the end of the rubber cock. Few men could master this trick but many wished they could. She could not see him, but she imagined his eyes...the intense set of his gorgeous face as he gave just a teaspoon amount of cum.

Now she could smell his cum on the head of the dildo near her mouth. Her breathing quickened and she grew wetter with desire and excitement. Her mouth was watering as she opened it and licked the end of the cock. She imagined it was his cock, her MASTER'S cock and she took it all the way into her mouth. "SHE WILL DEEPTHROAT IF YOU PUSH A BIT," commanded her MASTER. The cock pushed deeper into her mouth and then slid down her hungry throat. Nipple Torture Man stopped what he was doing to look at what was going on. Suddenly she felt the teasing vibrator glide into her dripping wet pussy.

She moaned as the vibrator was put on the third setting and placed so that it could stand up on it's own without being held, with the cock inside her pussy and the vibrating balls snugly against her clit. She thought she would lose her mind when the pegs kept nipping at her tits again and her face was being fucked by the cum-covered dildo. She knew that her MASTER would be very pleased with her as he must surely be getting off on the sight of three men abusing his cum-slut. Once her tits were covered with pegs she thought she would get a bit of a break, but it was not to be.

Her nipples, which until now had been left alone, suddenly got some attention. Vibrating nipple clamps were being clamped tightly onto her large, hard nipples. They were on a chain that could be pulled and someone was now pulling on them. This nearly sent her over the edge as she could cum from intense nipple stimulation and this was very INTENSE! "DO YOU WANT TO CUM?" Asked her MASTER. She nodded and he said: "YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO THEN." Tina waited for the cock to withdraw from her mouth before she spoke:

"Please, may I cum now?"

She felt her MASTER up close to her...could feel his breath on her naked shoulder. Then she felt his fingers begin to circle her clit while her tortured nipples were getting pulled hard. Just seconds later she came with intense force. Then the nipple clamps were removed and the vibrator in her pussy was turned off. As her shudders subsided and her breathing returned to normal, she became aware of the fact that nobody was touching her at all. In fact, she felt as if she was all alone in the room...could hear not a sound from anyone. And she knew they were probably in the kitchen getting a beer. She hoped they wouldn't be long, but also felt grateful to have a brief rest.

Once again Tina thought about what the third birthday wish was. She could not remember what it was, but she did recall him saying something about three wishes at the end of the conversation. She really should pay more attention at times because her head almost hurt from all this thinking. About ten minutes later she heard them re-enter the room. She was given a few mouthfuls of water and knew she had been right when she smelled beer on their breaths. She almost fainted when she felt totally naked men start rubbing up against her. She could feel rock hard cocks brushing against her buttocks, hips and legs.

A large, hard cock pushed against the entry of her asshole and she thought it would push in, but it didn't. Someone actually slapped her thigh with his cock. Another cock slapped her ass and also the other cheek. She was being cock-slapped and poked by four dicks and she was loving it! She knew she mustn't speak when she was being a slave, unless directly commanded to do so...but her natural slutty nature was calling to her and she said:

"YES! Please give me more cock! I love cock! I'm a cock-sucking cum-slut!"

Her MASTER clicked his fingers and the men stood back. "YOU JUST BROKE ONE OF THE RULES. YOU WERE NOT ASKED TO SPEAK AND KNOW YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK UNTIL COMMANDED SO NOW YOU MUST BE PUNISHED." She was then untied and led to the 'tantric chair.' The Tantric Sex Chair was a specially designed piece of furniture, used for Karma Sutra positions. It was a bit like a day bed with two camel humps, a big hump at the end and a smaller hump at the other end. The large hump was perfect for lying on face down so that the ass could be moved to the correct fucking height.

She knew what one part of her 'punishment' would entail now as she was bent over the hump with her legs still spread by the bar. Her hands were tied down and back to her ankles. As she awaited her fate, her MASTER spoke again: "TIME FOR FLOGGER MAN," he said. Now the penny dropped as Tina realized what the third wish was. Good one! She remembered how she had requested some 'flogging' as well. This part was really nerve racking as she did not know what parts of her would be flogged, though she could guess. But she didn't know by what sort of torture tools.

Finally she felt the tips of a cat-of-nine-tails tickle her back. Then she heard her MASTER give instructions: "HER ASS NEEDS TO BE FLOGGED. SHE LOVES BEING FLOGGED." She had just enough time to think what a lying bastard he was when the first blow landed on her ass. She made sure she didn't cry out because that would mean more severe punishment. So she kept quiet. The second and third blows hit her harder and she gritted her teeth for more. But suddenly a paddle came down on her ass, smacking her pussy at the same time. This surprised her so much that she couldn't resist crying out.

Instantly she felt him in front of her, as if he had expected her to break the rules again. He shoved his cock into her mouth and grabbed her hair roughly, fucking her face. She was choking and gagging when the paddle came down hard again and again. Then he asked her: "PADDLE OR FLOGGER? WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT?" She waited for him to pull out of her mouth and said: "Flogger please." Then he continued to fuck her face again, forcing her to take his cock deep into her throat. Her MASTER could see her ass getting redder by the second as the big mirrored doors of the wardrobe reflected what was happening.

Then the vibrator was inserted into her pussy again and when she stopped sucking momentarily, due to her surprise, her MASTER slapped her face and ordered her to keep sucking him. A hand slapped her ass cheek and another slapped the other cheek. She could not scream or react in any way as she was tied down and being face-fucked. The vibrating cock was fucking her pussy slowly and she needed to cum so badly. Her MASTER took her face into his hands and spoke to her:

"I KNOW YOU WANT TO CUM DON'T YOU?" She nodded her head. "BUT YOU HAVE BEEN A BAD SLAVE AS YOU BROKE THE RULES. SO YOU MUST BE PUNISHED FIRST. WE NEED TO EACH HAVE OUR FUN WITH YOU FIRST. THEN YOU MAY CUM." She nodded her head again.

Her MASTER moved away and stood behind her naked red ass. He took his cock and began to insert it into her asshole. The men looked on in awe at the ease with which she took her MASTER'S cock up her ass. The other one was still vibrating in her pussy. Slowly he pushed all the way into her ass and then pulled all the way back out again. He knew this drove her wild. She bucked a few times to get him to fuck her harder but he kept up the same maddeningly slow pace. He popped the head of his cock all the way out and came around to her face. There he offered her his cock to suck. She did so greedily and then he got behind her again.

Once more he fucked her ass slowly and then offered his cock to her. She licked and sucked hungrily and bucked her hips impatiently again. He asked her if it was some forced fucking that she wanted and she said: "Yes please!" So he motioned for Bondage Man to sheath his raging hard cock with a condom and fuck her up the ass. He needed no more encouragement and as Tina sucked on her MASTER'S cock she felt another huge cock invade her ass. Alarm flooded through her as she realized that a strange man was fucking her ass but she knew she would be ok as she trusted her MASTER completely.

She sucked the cock in her mouth and took the one up her ass while another cock vibrated continuously inside her pussy. Sometimes the one in her pussy moved in and out as well and she thought she would faint or cum or do both at once. Then she heard the familiar 'click' of her MASTER'S fingers and the cock withdrew from her ass. Another one immediately followed, inserting his throbbing cock into her well-fucked asshole. Nipple Torture Man was now pounding into her ass with speed and force as her face was still being fucked. This was so much more than she could ever have imagined would happen today. She was in heaven.

There was still one more man left to take her ass and that was Flogger Man. The fingers 'clicked' and then she was being invaded by yet a fourth cock in her ass. She knew that two men stood off to the side, stroking their cocks while watching her getting ass-fucked and face-fucked all at once. Her MASTER stood back then to swap cocks with the one in her ass as Flogger Man came and offered her his cock to suck. She did as was expected but would rather have had her MASTER'S cock in her mouth. But she knew he could not fuck her ass and mouth at the same time so she obediently sucked the strange cock in her mouth.

Bondage man untied her wrists and ankles then and she loved the feeling of being free and unrestrained. The cocks were pulled out of her ass and pussy and she was turned around to lie on her back now. Her Master spoke to the men: "YOU MAY CUM ON HER NOW AS I FUCK HER ASS BUT NOT ON HER FACE OR PUSSY AS THOSE ARE EXCLUSIVELY MINE TO CUM ON. TINA YOU CAN NOW RUB YOUR CLIT TILL YOU CUM." Tina heard the three men pulling on their cocks furiously and braced herself for a lot of cum. She rubbed her clit, enjoying the fact that she was being watched by four men. Then there were grunts and groans as cum started hitting her belly and tits.

Her MASTER fucked her ass as he watched the men cum on her. Cum was splashing onto her naked body as she lay getting ass-fucked. She was being used and abused and he knew that she was enjoying every minute of the experience. They had talked about doing things like this many times and he knew how she fantasized about many cocks and men watching her as she got herself off. When the last drops of cum had landed on her, he pulled out of her ass and let her suck him for a bit. Then he pumped a few times and spilled his own load of cum on her face and hair, draining the last few drops onto her waiting, willing tongue.

Tina didn't know how long she stayed where she was in the same position they had left her, but she knew she was satisfied. She had gotten her three birthday wishes and so much more. She was horny again the moment she heard his footsteps coming down the hall. He was alone now and she was smiling happily as he pulled her mask off. As soon as he saw her eyes, he knew that she had loved her birthday present but he asked her anyway and when she kissed him passionately after thanking him, he felt like a king. He told her how amazing and beautiful she was and how she would have loved to see what he saw. She asked how it all had looked and he said:

"I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT ASK THAT SO I WANT YOU TO MEET OUR FOURTH GUEST...COME ON IN HERE MR CAMERA MAN."