Three Wicked Sisters Pt. 01

Story Info
Neighbor's problem lands me in the hospital and hot water.
9.4k words
4.68
105.4k
257

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This story is 100% fiction, I made it all up. Warning: this is a self-edited long story. Volunteers for story suggestions, editing, and/or grammar desired. This story starts slow, the second part contains more sex.

*****

Chapter 1 - Growing Up

My name is Sean and my life sucks. I have four problems, Alicia, Cynthia, Lucinda, and Sue. Sue is my mother that died when I was 5. I don't remember her. I am the youngest of the family, now just a few days past 18. Ali is 19, Cyn is 20, and Lucy is 21. Dad is a high paid consultant, we have money, and he is never around. When he is, my life is bearable. When he isn't, my life sucks like today. Because of my upbringing, I hate women.

I finished repainting the house this week. Today I mowed the lawn, edged, trimmed the bushes, cleaned the pool, fixed the privacy fence, cleaned the gutters, took out the garbage, did the laundry, made breakfast, lunch, and dinner, did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, shampoo the carpets, and played butler to my sisters and their boyfriends by the pool. I don't have any friends or hobbies outside of school hours. I just graduated, no more school which means I have more time for chores.

I never studied, no time, yet I am a straight "A" student. I have no plans for college because there is too much to do at home and I have no money because I have no job. The one thing I do like is my body. I am 6' 5" tall 175 lbs. and 0% body fat. I have a 7 day a week, 14 hours a day, work out. I spend a lot of time outside making a nice dark tan. My one pleasure is cooking and I am good at it. It's the one time my sisters almost seem happy with me.

I grew up like this. Never knew anything different. Work to keep the house up and my sisters happy. I am no more than a slave to my family. It's all I have ever known. I had no idea people lived differently.

My life and outlook are bleak until a late Saturday night in June when my life changed ...

+++++

It is midnight. My sisters are in the living room messing around with their boyfriends. I just finished the dishes and the floor in the kitchen, there is a loud pounding, and a scream for help at the front door. The three boyfriends jump up to answer the door and let a woman in.

She is screaming, "He is going to kill me!"

Half her clothes have been torn off. She runs past the boyfriends and into my arms. It's Sandy, our next-door neighbor. We talk from time to time, she knows me. She is a nurse and works weird hours. Next to show up at our door is a man with a baseball bat. He has been drinking, he is tipsy, and he is dangerous looking. He has a baseball bat in his hands. The three guys back up and my sisters yell at the guy to leave. He doesn't, completely ignores them.

The guy sees Sandy by me and comes towards us. I step in front of Sandy. I am too scared to talk. The guy swings the bat at me and I use my left arm to redirect the hit down. I can't stop it and with no time to think I would rather deflect some of the hit. He hits my thigh and I hear a crack in my arm near my wrist along with shooting pain in my leg. The pain gives me adrenaline. I am furious. I take my right arm, reach back, and hit him square in the face busting his nose and my hand.

The guy goes down like a sack of potatoes and is bleeding profusely from the nose. I stand there shaking my hand in pain. Sandy's training immediately takes over. She tells the girls to call 911, get two ambulances, and get some towels. She works to stop the bleeding, so he doesn't die. I don't want him to die, I just wanted him to leave us alone.

I quietly sit on the couch knowing I screwed up. Everyone ignores me, the girls are the stars of the house. I wonder how you get blood out of carpeting. I bet there is a solution on the internet. Sandy orders my sisters to hold the guy down while she works to stop the bleeding. Smart thinking, don't want him taking another hit. My arm and hand really hurt. One of the boyfriends gives Sandy a coat to cover up. That is decent of him.

The police show up, the guy is still out cold, the bleeding has mostly stopped thanks to Sandy. The ambulances and paramedics arrive and give the guy immediate attention. I am still in shock and ignored, I am quiet. Sandy tells them exactly what happened to me and which bones need attention. She is in charge and everyone listens to her.

I really don't remember much in the house, it is a blur. They put me on a gurney with my arm, wrist, and hand immobilized. The smelling salts wake me up and I now realize where I am and what's going on. Everything is moving quick.

Sandy grabs Lucy (the nearest sister) and drags her into the ambulance with me. Sandy instructs the driver to go to a different hospital, one she works at. Sandy can see me crying and instructs the paramedic to give me something for the pain. It's not long before I feel great.

She reaches over and kisses me on the cheek, "Thank you for saving my life. You are a true hero; those other chumps are worthless losers. It's too bad nobody helped you."

Lucy angers quickly and defends the boyfriends, "Those guys are star football players, that is just my brother. They are not going to risk their football careers in a fight. Sean can take care of himself."

Sandy slaps her across the face. Lucy is in shock, nobody stands up to her.

Sandy is furious and yells, "Didn't you see how those three boys backed away from a full-grown man? Your brother stepped in front of me, to protect me. Then he takes a full swing from a baseball bat that brakes his arm to protect a stranger. Only then does this sweet boy get angry and hit that bastard so hard, he brakes his hand. You sit here and call HIM a worthless kid? You, ungrateful, stuck up, little, bitch!"

The ambulance assistant speaks up, "We have seen several women beat up by that guy, they never press charges. This time they can finally put him away due to what they did to stud muffin here."

Lucy looks sick, "Him? He is pathetic, just a kid, a pathetic loser. He has no future."

The female paramedic is shocked, she says with a swagger, "Are you blind? Look at that cute boyish face, those shoulders, those huge strong arms, those long tan legs, he is gorgeous. He stood up for a stranger? I would trade him for my boyfriend any day. He is smoking hot with that innocent look of his."

We pull in to the hospital and they immediately take Sandy from me. She is no longer in charge. I go straight to x-ray. I have bruises, but my hip and leg are ok. My left arm and wrist and my right hand are all broken and put in casts. Oh boy, I am in trouble. They want to keep me overnight for observation. They take me back to the Emergency room were Lucy, Sandy, and several nurses are waiting for me. Lucy is in a chair, staying quiet and out of the way.

It takes a lot of effort to move me as I am very sore on one side and I can't help with my arm, wrist, and the hand in casts. Sandy starts ordering the nurses around, she is in a gown herself but they listen to her obediently. She has them turn me on my side so they can treat the bruises on my leg. As they turn me, my gown falls away leaving me naked. They all stare at me. I have no idea why they are staring.

One curiously asks, "Is that real?"

Another nurse giggles, "Looks like it to me."

Sandy covers me and says, "Put some cream and ice on his side."

The first one seductively says, "I know where I want to rub that cream. Sandy, are you dating him?"

I have no idea who is talking, there is a bunch of nurses there. I do see Lucy seething, oh boy, am I in trouble.

Sandy asks me, "I have an iPod, what kind of music do you listen to?"

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't."

Sandy is confused and continues, "You don't listen to music?"

I explain the facts, "No time and no money."

Sandy is astonished, "With that huge house, there must be money. I see the girls shopping all the time."

She now looks at Lucy staring daggers, "Why doesn't he have any money?"

Lucy looks at the floor, "I don't know."

Sandy is furious again, "How stupid do you think I am?"

Lucy does not answer.

Sandy questions my sister, "Guess what honey, do you think this man is doing anything for the next eight weeks? He has a broken hand, wrist, and arm. Did you notice that even when all those cute young women were around and with all the talk about him, he never once got hard? He hates women! The man with the best cock I have ever seen flaccid and he hates women. Do you even care that he could have died tonight? Imagine your house with no Sean. Would anyone notice? Would anyone care?"

That was it, Lucy cries a little. I had never seen that before. I wasn't in danger of death.

Sandy scolds, "You need to learn how to take care of this man. He can't dress, shower, feed, or relieve himself. Have you ever cooked, cleaned, or done laundry? I bet I can answer my own question."

Lucy can't speak.

Sandy is furious and ready to kill, "What kind of people are you? How could you treat your own family like this? He is a fucking slave, isn't he? You and your sisters do whatever you want, and he works all day serving you like a butler? Your own brother? That's how you treat him? Shame on you!"

Lucy cries harder now. Sandy really gave it to her. I never thought of my life like that, I grew up taking care of stuff. Sure, it was no fun. I just never thought of myself as an equal.

Sandy demandingly questions, "Where are your sisters? Don't they care at all how their brother is?"

Meekly, Lucy replies, "Probably at home."

Sandy knowingly asks, "With their boyfriends?"

Timidly Lucy answers, "Yes."

Again, Sandy screams, "Call them now! Get them down here! The police will want to take statements from them."

Lucy is in no position to say no to Sandy. Twenty minutes later they show up and they too suffer the wrath of Sandy. She was as mad as I have ever seen anyone in my life.

Sandy then brought in three police officers. Now the girls are really scared.

The guys check out my bruises, "Holy shit, this dude took one hell of a hit. That is one tough son of a bitch. We really appreciate the way you took care of our Sandy. She is the best."

They each sign my casts, "To Sandy's Savior."

The tallest one then looks at my sisters and explains, "If you know what's good for you, listen to Sandy. We owe her lots of favors over the years. She is a good decent person that has saved many lives. We take care of her problems. Don't be a problem. You all understand?"

That was the nicest threat I have ever seen. He did it with such a nice smile on his face.

Sandy bluntly explains, "Sean is staying the night. Tomorrow he is going home and I will come over and teach you how to care for him. I don't give a fuck about you three. He is my knight in shining armor and I will make sure he is well taken care of. I expect to see your father by the end of the week and I don't care what he is doing or where he is. Go home."

Chapter 2 - Home

The next day, Sandy brought me home and helped get me inside. Ali, Cyn, and Lucy are waiting for us. Sandy starts to lead me upstairs.

I timidly explain, "I don't sleep up there. I sleep in the basement."

Sandy questions me, "Where are the shower and washroom?"

I answer, "Upstairs I use my dad's shower and I use the washroom by the kitchen."

Sandy glares at my sisters.

She commands me, "Until you can walk better, you are staying in your dad's bedroom. He can sleep in the fucking basement."

I know Sandy is in pain, she took quite the beating herself. I suggest she take a break. I head up the stairs but with not wanting to move one leg and my two hands useless, it is very difficult and slow going. I wish my dad was home. He would help.

Surprisingly, Lucy came to help me. With her to keep me steady it was a lot easier getting up the stairs.

Cyn can see the distress in Sandy so she shyly asks, "What happened to you last night?"

An exhausted, out of breath Sandy answers, "My ex-boyfriend beat me for an hour before I escaped over here. I need to sit down a minute and gather my strength. My entire body is full of bruises, and I got no sleep last night. Between caring for your brother and nightmares, it just didn't happen. Your brother took one big hit, I took a hundred smaller ones."

Cyn and Ali lead her to a chair and get her a glass of water with ice. Sandy drank it all.

It is very painful going up the stairs even with Lucy helping. I really need my pain meds bad. Fourteen painful, agonizing, stairs I had to climb. Once at the top Lucy never let go. In my dad's bedroom is a king size bed. This room is much fancier than mine. There are large windows that let in sun, dark grained woods for the dresser and bed, crown molded ceiling, and a marble bathroom containing a huge shower.

I timidly request, "Lucy, I am sorry honey. I need to use the washroom and maybe a shower before I get in bed, I need Sandy when she can make it up the stairs."

Lucy walks down the hallways and yells down, "Everyone upstairs, we need help."

Sandy lead my reluctant sisters to the bedroom.

I explain and question, "I need to use the washroom and maybe now is the best time to learn how to shower? Before you leave us."

Sandy smiles, "Awesome idea. Girls, go put on some swimwear."

They didn't look happy about it, but they did as Sandy told them. She didn't ask, it was more of an order. A few minutes later they are back, all in bikinis. Sandy looks at them harshly.

"It's all we have", they explain.

"We need some trash bags, I have some medical tape in my purse," says Sandy.

I add knowingly, "There are some small garbage bags in the hall closet, those will do."

Lucy goes to retrieve two bags, Sandy gets the tape. The bags are put over my casts like boxing gloves and then taped so water doesn't get in. Pretty smart.

Sandy instructs me, "Keep your hands pointing up at all times, this isn't a perfect seal. Do you all see how I did this?" Three heads nod yes. "Now take his clothes off."

YIKES! I don't want everyone seeing me naked. These are my sisters. Who else is going to help me?

Sandy takes her clothes off as then explains, "Sorry, I didn't bring a suit."

She brings me over to the toilet, steps behind me, grabs my cock, and points down. I start going.

Sandy smiles, "This may look a bit odd, but I have to admit, I love this part. It never grows old, grabbing a cock and pointing it at the toilet. You will all get plenty of chances but I can assure you, sharing is very messy, finish what you start. I finish, and she flushes with a smile on her face.

Sandy goes in the shower and starts to adjust the water. As they strip me, I see for the first time the huge bruise on my thigh and hip. It is ugly beyond description. We can also see the bruises on Sandy, I think she had it worse than me. Even my sisters can barely look at all the bruises on our bodies.

Sandy grabs a rag, wets it, gets behind me, and starts to clean me off. Keep in mind that up until this instant, women are a source of nothing good or pleasurable, I hate them all (except Sandy). Sandy, I feel sorry for her. Seeing her naked does nothing for me. However, having her stand behind me naked and pressing her mammoth breasts into me, that kicks the dormant hormones of an 18-year-old into existence. I LIKE that feeling. I like it a lot.

Unknown to me, my dick starts to grow, Sandy is distracting me. She put her arms around me and washes off my chest for a long time. She let out a moan and some giggles, I am at full mast. It scared me, I have never seen that in the shower. Sandy giggles at my horror. My sisters say nothing, they just stare at my cock.

Sandy seems distracted, but hands the rag to Lucy, "Your turn."

Sandy moves aside. To my amazement, Lucy gets behind me, pushes her breasts into my back. No kidding, she has big breasts as well. I never noticed that and again, they feel great! She starts to clean my arms but came sliding down my front and gave my cock a few swipes with the rag before blushing and handing the rag to Cyn.

Cyn immediately takes up the same position behind me. No shit, she has huge melons on her, I can't feel her body, she is too far away. She does my hair, face, shoulders, and again my cock. She gives it a bit more attention. Eventually, she too blushes and hands the rag over to Ali.

Ali follows suit. I can feel her rock-hard nipples rubbing up and down my back. She goes down so she can get my legs and feet. As she passes my ass, she sticks her tongue in my crack and licks her way up. She is the boldest in that she cleans my balls and rubs my cock several times before declaring me clean. We all get out, they towel dry me, and then themselves. Sandy gets dressed.

I never had any use for a woman, but now I know I like big breasts on my back. I wonder, what else do I need to learn?

Sandy asks about lunch and finds out my sisters can't do squat. They can't cook, do laundry, there is nothing they can do.

Sandy is mad yet again at our situation, "I should slap the shit out of all three of you. How can you not know the basics of life?"

Three sets of pitiful expressions and sad eyes are her answer.

I made tuna salad yesterday, so they have lunch, then bring me some.

I request, "Sandy, one last thing before you go. I need a pain pill please."

I didn't wake up till almost 7:00 PM. Lucy is sitting on the side of my bed. Silently, she leaves and came back with a plate of food and my other sisters. I take a bite, it is cold.

Timidly I ask, "Did Sandy show you how to microwave?"

Three nods.

I instruct, "High for 2:45 please."

Lucy takes it away and returns three minutes later. My other sisters just stare at me. I eat my dinner. It was ok, no seasoning, but knowing they made it, I certainly wasn't going to complain.

I questioned, "So who made it?"

Lucy eagerly explains, "We all did. Sandy took us shopping and showed us a few things. I like her. She has been super cool with us. Using a can opener was a challenge but washing and cutting vegetables isn't so bad. I can tell I cooked it too long, I am sorry."

I happily counter, "No, no. It's actually pretty good. I like stir-fry and their pretty forgiving. A bit of burn adds flavor and texture. For your first attempt, I would say excellent."

Ali sadly explains, "We know you would have done better. We ate already, we can tell the difference. It was ok."

I remind them, "Apparently you forgot when I first started learning to cook, you remember when dad first started traveling. Remember those black waffles?"

They all smile.

Cyn looks distressed, "We have been talking." They all hang their heads. "Sandy has made us realize what we have done to you. The way we have treated you."

They are all near tears, "We are ashamed of our behavior. We have been spoiled little brats. We are sorry."

She can barely talk now, she is crying hard, "We should be in jail for what we have done to you."

Now that they know what I do, I agree with her. Yet, I have no anger. I was just doing my job, I didn't know any better. They took advantage of me. That will hurt for a long time. Right now, I need them. I rely on them. Now is no time to be vengeful or they will starve me to death.

I try to comfort her, "I am to blame as well. It's not entirely your fault. I honestly don't know why I stayed. I can say that I no longer hate women. In fact, I kind of like Sandy. I was happy in the shower with her."

Ali blurted out, "No shit Sherlock, she was naked."

I am confused, "So?"

Shocked at my answer, Lucy asks, "So?"

I reply, "So what if she was naked?"

Cyn excitedly says, "OMG Sean, you could see her boobs and pussy."

I try to explain, "She is just a woman like you three, no big deal."

Lucy is shocked, "You mean you never wondered about us naked?"

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers