Three Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your eyes Amelia, look at me," his warm voice carries across the space. "I want to watch you cum all over his cock." I train my eyes on my husband as pleasure tears through my body at breakneck speed. Fighting the all-consuming urge to close them and throw my head back. Thomas picks up speed and I can feel the swell that I crave. I reach my fingers down and trace circles around my pulsing clit. He slams into me burying his cock to the hilt. I hurtle once again into oblivion. Void of thought. No room for anything other than to feel.

He slips out of me, limp from exhaustion. I attempt to stand, lightheaded and shaky, still reeling from that last orgasm. I pad over and stand directly in front of Johnnie as Thomas heads to the bathroom to clean up. "Stay right there," he says quietly as he walks towards the bedroom. Coming back with a hotel bathrobe he slips it lovingly over my shoulders. He touches my skin with purpose. Our connection as strong as ever, as tingling heat develops with every contact. I'm a mess of emotion knowing this will likely be the last time I ever see Jeff. I know I am right where I am supposed to be in my life. There will always be a fondness, a history. But Johnnie is the love of my life. He is my everything. I turn around and Jeff is dressed. He shakes Johnnie's hand. "Thanks for fulfilling my wife's fantasy man."

I almost giggle. I'm not sure what I expected him to say, but it strikes me as funny. Like he was going to say, "Hey man, thanks for fucking my wife." He leans in to kiss me on each cheek as we say our goodbyes. The awkwardness of this is not lost on me. What am I supposed to say? I decide to leave it simple.

"Goodbye, Jeff."

Johnnie, holding me from behind, goes rigid. I feel it immediately. The air has changed. I fucked up. Jeff quickly slips out the door.

Johnnie knows.

Holding me tight to him, my back to his front, my arms essentially pinned by his grasp; I can feel his body temperature rise. "Jeff?"

I don't want to turn around and face him.

"His name was Thomas, Amelia. Thomas. Why did you just call him Jeff?"

He lets go of me and walks away. His back to me as he moves in long strides across the room and pours himself a drink. I watch him raise it to his mouth and down it in one swift move.

"That man was no stranger to you was he? WAS HE??"

His voice. Controlled. Raised. Angry. Accusatory. Everything I deserved and more. Guilt raced through my body. What have I done? I try to think quickly. Do I lie and say I don't know why I called him Jeff? Do I come clean about everything? All I know is I love Johnnie with all of my heart.

I know what I need to do.

I tell him everything. I can't even look at him I am so mad at myself. I was selfish wanting to have one last fling. I know he said no restrictions, but that didn't give me the right to deceive him. Deceive is exactly what I did. I explain to him that after we had gone back to my old high school, I reconnected with Jeff and found out he had moved to San Antonio. After chatting with him I thought, on a whim, that it would be fun to fuck him again. That's when I hatched the plan to have him waiting at the bar.

Johnnie looked at me with a blank stare while I tried to explain. Then walked out. The sound of the door slamming shut rang in my ears. The look of disappointment on his face replayed over and over in my mind. I don't know why I was so stunned. Of course he was pissed. He had every right to be. I made my way to the bedroom, curled up and cried. Ugly, regretful tears. I could only hope I would wake up in his arms. Morning light came through the window when I stirred the next morning. The bed next to me was cold. Throwing my robe on, I made my way to the living area of our suite. Johnnie was passed out on the couch. He reeked of alcohol and cigar smoke. I didn't care. I was just relieved he was here.

The flight home was quiet. Too quiet. He barely said two words to me all day. We had a lot to talk about that's for sure. I had apologized, but it was going to take a hell of a lot more than that to make things right between us. Arriving home, I quickly made my way to take a shower. I needed to cleanse myself. Only nothing would help this time. Not even the almost-scalding water. I stood under the spray and let it run over my body. I should have handled things differently. As I washed my body it felt numb. No desire to explore. I didn't deserve to. I exited the shower, wrapped only in a towel, and went to the bedroom to grab my clothes.

Johnnie was standing there. No shirt. No shoes. Just a pair of low slung jeans that did amazing things for those toned abs of his. Good God. I was done for.

I stopped dead in my tracks at the sight of him. All the air left my lungs. In his right hand he held a single silk sash. My eyes darted from the sash to his eyes, desperate to know what his intent was. We never did any serious play when either one of us was not in the right frame of mind. Especially angry. "Who do you belong to Amelia?" he questioned.

"You. Only you." I replied with as much strength as I could muster.

"Drop the towel and lay on the bed. On your back. Right fucking now," he instructed.

Oh fuck. This was definitely pushing a boundary we hadn't before. He was no doubt still angry with me. I wasn't scared. Apprehensive, perhaps...but not scared. I loved my husband with all my heart and I trusted him endlessly. I wanted him to forgive me for my deception. I needed him to see how sorry I was. How much I needed him and nobody else. I would do anything to make things right between us.

I padded over to the bed and climbed up, lying on my back as instructed, my arms angled by my head. The bed dipped under his weight and the silk slipped under each wrist as he tied them together lifting them firmly above my head. Securing me to the headboard tightly. I didn't dare move. My body was pulsing with adrenaline, my clit beating in time with my frenzied heartbeat. "Why am I not blindfolding you Amelia?" He was in full Dom mode. "So I can see you," I replied, trying not to sound sarcastic. "That's correct. I want you to see every moment of me owning you. You need to be reminded who fucking makes this body sing." He says this, while spreading my legs. "Don't fucking move. Not even an inch. Understood?"

I simply nodded. Now was not the time to risk upsetting him even more. This was about me surrendering. Going to that place where my control was not needed. I wanted to please him. All I needed to do was listen, and do as he said. He moved to stand at the end of the bed to take it all in. His breathing was heavy, his angled chest rising up in fluid motions. His will strong. His tone stronger. His control threadbare. "If I glide my fingers over your folds will they be soaking wet Amelia?" I nod.

He moved over to the closet where our supplies were all hidden. As he walked back I noticed a few things in his hands. I couldn't make out everything. Climbing on the bed he straddled my waist, the rough feel of his jeans making my skin tingle and come to life. "What shall I do with that dirty little mouth of yours?" I could think of a few things, but I opted to keep those to myself. "The same fucking mouth that sucked your ex-boyfriend's cock right in front of your husband, you greedy little slut." Oh fuck. He was right. I had, and I loved every minute of it. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the ball gag in his hand. "I think for the moment I would rather just put this on you so you don't startle the neighbors while I remind you who you belong to." He moved to place the ball in my mouth and I opened willingly. In place, I could breathe and make sounds but there was no way I could utter a word. "Do you remember what to do Amelia? Raise one, two or three fingers depending on what you need. Nod if you understand." I nodded. He pinches my nipples. HARD. I pull against my restraints, my legs instantly moving to bend at the knees, struggling to absorb the discomfort. "Do not move an inch or I will pinch your fucking nipples harder next time." Not wanting to taunt him beyond my pain threshold I moved my legs back and stayed still. He takes turns rubbing circles around them and pulling, pinching and smacking them with his hand. My body wants to struggle so badly but I remain still.

He reaches around and runs a single finger through my folds. As it moves down and back, it's noticeably slick with my juices. He raises it in front of my face so I can see the wetness then proceeds to rub it over my lips around the outside of the gag. "Can you smell what a greedy slut you are Amelia?" I nod. Truth is I could smell it before he even did that. I needed release in the worst way. He reaches back again. Two large fingers spread my silky juices all along my crease. They moved round and round my clit, teasing me. Taunting me. No doubt preparing me for the upcoming invasion of his cock. I held my breath. Just as I could feel my body prepare to let go he stopped.

The sash is abruptly untied and I am flipped over roughly to my stomach. "This little fuck session isn't for your enjoyment Amelia. Your only task is to remember who owns your body," he says to me with an undercurrent of disdain. "You will cum when I say you can, IF I say you can and no sooner." He pushes my legs up under me so my ass is up in the air. I don't know what to think. My mind is reeling. Wishing I had told him about Jeff from the beginning.

He removes his jeans and moves in place behind me while I continue to stare at the wall. His body heat hovers over my back. Reaching around, he pinches my nipple then removes the gag. "Not a fucking sound slut." I reach forward and grasp onto the bars of the headboard, instinct telling me this is going to be a rough ride. He grabs his cock and traces my slit from top to bottom roughly over and over, coating it with my juices. I fight the urge to push back and sink onto him. With every ounce of controlled fury raging inside him he thrusts forward filling me so full I gasp. How am I supposed to stay quiet when he does that! Without giving me any time to adjust to his size, he begins pounding me from behind like an animal. "Who owns this fucking pussy Amelia?" he growls. I don't answer. He's never fucked me like this before. Then again, I don't think I've ever made him this angry before. It's pulsing off his skin. WHACK! His hand makes full contact with my ass. WHACK! WHACK! The sting radiates and burns like a flash across my skin. Fuuuuuuuck! That hurts! Stay quiet. Don't scream. With no gentle caress afterwards to soothe the fire, he delivers blow after blow never breaking pace. WHACK! WHACK! He continues pounding mercilessly and I'm not sure if it feels good or hurts every time he bottoms out. I want to scream my apologies over and over, to beg for him to forgive me. Instead I keep my mouth shut, willing my body not to betray me as my orgasm builds.

"I fucking own this pussy Amelia. I DO!"

I thought I could hold off my orgasm, but at the sound of those words, my body starts hurtling towards the cliff at break-neck speed. I'm fucked. I'm so close. Please, please let me go. He pulls out abruptly, continuing to pump his cock with his hand. "Roll over NOW!" And I do. He leans forward, "Suck my fucking cock like you did his, you dirty slut." Lifting my head up, I take the head in and begin circling my tongue around the sensitive ridge. I can taste myself on him. He knows how much I love that. He pushes forward even more and forces his entire length into my mouth and down my throat, my head forced back onto the bed. I try to relax as he hovers over me and fucks my face. He's watching me as my eyes water and meet his. He's coming back to me, I can see it.

"Aaaaahhhhh fuuuuuck!" I feel his cock swell, and the first few jets of warm cum slide down my throat. He pulls out quickly and releases the remainder of his hot load all over my tits.

Marking me.

Owning me.

"You'll do good to remember this should you ever try and pull something so stupid in the future Amelia."

He comes back with a warm wash cloth and helps me clean up. I am reeling and aching. My body frustrated from lack of release. Numb. I know I deserved that and more from him, so I accept it willingly. Rolling over to my side with my back to him, eyes watering, I struggle to gather my thoughts. To my surprise he stays, and soon I find myself tightly embraced in his arms. My back to his front. His hot breath on my neck and I begin to drift off.

"I love you Amelia," he says tenderly.

And I know he does.

CHAPTER FOUR

It's been a couple months since that night I took her so harshly. I know it took her a while to recover. Good. Fuck. It took me a while to recover. She needed to be reminded who she belongs to after that little stunt she pulled. I have never felt so betrayed. Just thinking about her orchestrating a rendezvous with her first love without me knowing makes my stomach turn.

Shit, my cock is hard just thinking about tying her up and fucking her hard. How could he have let that go? Fucking dumbass. That woman is everything I desire and then some. My sunrise and sunset all rolled into one. Amelia. Fuck, I scored when I found her. I knew it the minute I saw her outside that classroom. Her hair all shiny as fuck, glistening as she walked with that sexy ass sway of hers. I tried to play it cool for as long as I could. She needed to trust me that much I knew. I played my cards right and fuck if I'm not the luckiest guy on the planet. Fuck me. I sound like a pussy. When is she going to get home from work? I need to sink balls deep into her soon or I'm going to lose my mind.

All was good after we cleared the air. I fucked it out and then we talked it out. It's behind us. If I don't think about who it was, I can still get rock hard picturing her riding his cock right there in front of me. Eyes locked on mine. Drowning in pleasure. It's like having my very own porn movie I can watch in my mind anytime I want starring my sexy as sin wife.

She's been so quiet the last couple of weeks and I wonder if she has given any thought to her third wish. One night, we order in, both feeling incredibly lazy after a long week. She changed into these tight yoga pants and my eyes can't focus on anything else. My dick can't either. Sitting at the coffee table in the living room, enjoying sushi, I go for it. "Amelia," I adjust my tone and I have her attention immediately. "Have you thought at all about your third wish?" Those beautiful brown eyes of hers go wide and she looks both shocked and excited. I don't think she ever thought she would get that third wish after what she pulled. I never told her one way or the other. She licks her bottom lip like she does when she's nervous and fuck if she only knew what that does to me.

"I...I have, but I didn't really think there would be a third one." I move my hand to her face to brush the few strands of hair away. The need to touch her is overwhelming at times. "Tell me," I simply say.

She looks down and I let her. The fact that she's blushing tells me this is going to be good and I can't fucking wait for her to spill it. Tell me baby. Tell me what you want. I want to hear it. Taking a deep breath she let's go. "I want to be taken by more than one man at the same time," she utters shyly still not making eye contact with me. I ponder that request for longer than I really needed, simply for affect. What can I say? I like to make her squirm. I'm anxious to move this conversation along so I can get to the good part, the part where I strip her naked and take her right here on the living room rug, so I push forward. "Amelia, when you say more than one man do you mean two? Three? More?" I keep my tone level and strong but curious so she doesn't get overly nervous or apprehensive about how I feel. This isn't about me necessarily. This was her gift and fuck if I didn't say no restrictions in the very beginning. My mind is racing, already filling with ideas on how this can play out. She moves to answer my question but then stops before any words come out. She looks up and meets me square in the eyes. Wow. My love for her knows no bounds when she looks at me like that.

"Johnnie, I would like for you to decide the rest. I don't want to arrange any of the who, what, when or how. If that's ok with you?" Is that ok with me? Really? I question her to make sure that's what she wants and she assures me it is. I'm in my glory. This is going to be fun.

I let a few weeks go by making sure not to bring it up knowing her anticipation will only deepen the more she thinks about it. Meanwhile I'm plotting a surprise trip on the side. I'm not going to tell her what I'm up to, this way she won't have enough time to get nervous or worse yet - back out. I'll surprise her with a trip to Vegas, the home of all things debauchery. We'll have some drinks, party a bit and blow some money at the tables. I'll get my shy girl all loosened up and then she won't know what hit her. The night before we are set to fly out I inform her of my plans over dinner.

"Tomorrow morning we are leaving for Vegas. Pack your bag for 3 nights/4 days." I don't give her any hint that this is anything more than just a spur of the moment four day weekend. She smiles and giggles when I tell her and I can tell she is excited just to get away. Wait until she figures out what I have planned.

I've already packed so she can't see a few of the special items I've chosen to take along on this trip. I know exactly where to stay. You know how hard it is to find a hotel bed with an actual four poster bed frame these days? The hotel clerk never even blinked when I called and asked. We arrive in our suite at the Bellagio and everything is exactly as they described. The most important part of the room, the bed, is a beautiful four poster bed with a canopy equipped with mirrors. Fuck yeah. My mind is already visualizing her splayed there dripping wet and panting. I roll my head and shoulders stiff from the flight but more in an effort to stop my raging hard on from taking hold. I'm not exactly sure how this will all play out, but I've already got the basic framework in mind. This way I can roll with it and see what happens.

The first night we go crazy catching all the sights and sounds, hitting the tables and enjoying the free flowing drinks coming from an overly eager waitress. I take a drunk Amelia back up to the room and we snuggle in bed somewhere around three a.m. She's horny since I've been holding out on her for a couple of days and reaches over to stroke my cock through my briefs. I nudge her away feigning being tired and I know she's wondering what the fuck. It's rare I turn down sex. But I've got an ulterior motive. I need her hot and needy tomorrow night when I start the ball rolling on her third wish.

Saturday night is finally here. I take her out to a nice dinner. I can't take my eyes off her, she is so damn beautiful. When she finally relaxes and isn't so stressed, she radiates happiness. I wish I could give this to her all the time. She's flirtatious and I know she's more than ready. She just doesn't know it won't be by me. Not this time. "I can't wait to get you upstairs Amelia," I tell her in that voice she knows best. Her body perks up and I swear her nipples might poke through her dress at any moment. I pay the check so we can get out of there and take her upstairs.

"Strip." I mean business now. There is no time to waste. It's going to take me a little while to find a few willing participants. I have her lie on the bed and then I blindfold her with the sash I had been playing with in my pocket all night. Then I pull out my spreader bar, expand it, and attach her feet to each end. I chuckle at the thought of airline security possibly searching my bag.

I take her wrists and tie each to the top corners of the bed. I know she still has no idea what's coming. She thinks it's just the two of us tonight so when I move to kiss her lips and tell her I'll be back she immediately stiffens. Her pulse increases and I can see her chest rise and fall at a much faster pace. I place my hand on her heart to calm her. Then I snake it down just inside her folds. She gasps and I might blow a load in my pants if I'm not careful. I insert a single finger into that hot tight pussy of hers and then circle her clit briefly. Bending over her so my mouth is right at her ear I speak softly, "See how wet you are. You want this don't you?"