Three Wishes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cocks of all different sizes and shapes defiled her mouth, plunging in so deep inside her throat that it made her gag. The bastards made her swallow a load of burning jism from each member of the group, filling up her half-empty stomach. After a while, they became tired of making her eat their cum and instead took turns jerking their loads all over her face and hair.

Once Lori's twat was full of too much semen, some of the teens began shooting their cock-juices onto her ass cheeks and back. Every burning squirt of sperm that struck Lori's skin made her flinch in shame and disgust; she couldn't believe she was being used in this way. Soon an incredible amount of cum accumulated on the girl's body.

An hour passed in this fashion before the group's desires were finally sated. Some had already left, and the last few who had just ejaculated flicked their dicks at the sullied blonde to get rid of the last globs of cum that stuck to their cocks. Then - after pulling up their zippers and wiping their hands on their jeans - the rest of the gang began to shuffle out.

Being the last to exit, Brad turned to the girl and said, "If you ever want to party again, you know where to find us!"

Lori collapsed onto the cum-splattered floor - her body covered in the slippery, sticky jism - panting heavily from her exertions. She began coughing and bits of thick sperm escaped from her abused mouth.

The blonde rested for a few minutes before managing to stand up and glance in the mirror. She was appalled by how awful she looked - she was totally drenched in cum! The musky white fluid coated her face, hair, and body. A copious amount of jizz flowed out of her swollen cunt and ran down her legs.

There was nothing to clean herself with in the tiny room except for her skirt and tank-top. Those assholes certainly hadn't left her with anything, and Lori was not about to walk into the store and ask for a towel or something in her present condition! Instead, she wiped off as much cum on her body as she could with her two hands before using her skirt and top like a towel for a final clean up, soaking them thoroughly in the process.

After tidying herself up as best as she could, Lori put her clothes back on and looked in the mirror. Although better than before, the blonde still looked unbelievably slutty: the white material of her skirt and top were utterly drenched with sperm, making them stick to her body and pretty much see-through. The tank-top was just as bad, as you could easily see her dark nipples through the wet cotton. The worse thing was that she reeked of cum.

But she didn't want to stay in the dressing room any longer. Opening the door, Lori gathered her courage and walked out into the main shop. The damp blonde ignored a couple of customers staring at her and headed over to the woman's section of clothes. Burnaby's really wasn't the type of clothing store she would normally shop in, but all Lori wanted to do at the moment was to buy something quickly and then leave the shopping mall. She didn't want to take any more chances in her current state of disarray.

Lori picked up some trousers and blouses that were about her size and took them to the counter. The male employee smiled wickedly at her, while the female worker looked at the blonde in disdain and walked off in disgust, mumbling under her breath, "Slut whore smells like a cum-rag, can't believe she'd let those guys fuck her like that!"

"Do you want to try those on in the dressing room? I'll be more than willing to help you out," the male worker asked, his eyes wandering lecherously over Lori's body.

The cum-soaked girl recalled how the he was one of the first guys to fuck her mouth, and how she almost choked on the amount of semen that erupted from his cock-head. She didn't know how many times he took her from behind, but she remembered seeing him fucking her at least twice. Lori, face flushed in embarrassment, replied, "Umm - that won't be necessary - I'll just buy them as is."

Paying with her credit card, the damp blonde grabbed her shopping bags and pretty much ran out of the shop. She used her bags to cover the front of her body as best as she could, but knew everyone could still see her moist behind - her tiny skirt now a cum-rag and clinging naughtily to her ass cheeks. There wasn't too much she could do about that, though. All she could think about at the moment was going home to take a shower.

(End of Ch. 02)

12