Three Wishes Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced down at my erection. "Why didn't you fuck her?"

"She was an object-a thing to model what Kirstie desires for me to do to her. When I do have sex for the first time, I want it to be more than an act of winning a battle of wills. I want it to show the love of two people who surrender their will to each other. Anyway, when will I be ready for Kirstie?"

"I was thinking next Saturday. I laid out the basic groundwork for her sessions tonight-well with the exception of one thing. I figured we would use next week to show different variances and directions you can take her sessions."

"Well, it looks like this is the end of the session for tonight-I need to be getting home. When do I show for the next lesson?"

Alexis looked a bit disappointed. "Tomorrow at 7. In this room."

"I'll see you then."

I teleported back to my room. I think that Alexis wanted to have some additional fun with me and part of me wanted that too. But too much had already gone on tonight and I already had enough internalize without any more revelations coming out. I turned out the lights and climbed into bed-I was out before my head hit the pillow.

So, Sunday all the way through Friday I met Alexis at her dungeon/studio to learn the finer points of domination. Each time with a different sub tied and blindfolded. At one point she brought in an Akita but I told her I was not going to do that. As a Master I should get some enjoyment in what I was doing and the very idea of a dog even in the same room just killed the enjoyment I was beginning to have.

Saturday night I teleported to the studio there was a note there-"Meet me at my Home-AK."

I teleported to Kirstie's home. I made my way to her bedroom and found Kirstie on the bed-nude, bound, and blindfolded. On a custom made display, I found all the instruments Alexis had taught me.

I started off the same way as I was mentored by Alexis-a gradual building of pain and torment. She writhed on the bed and I could tell she was anticipating the pleasure that would follow. However, I didn't allow any pleasure. I made sure not to put a mark out of place-all were perfectly laid to the location just as I was instructed-but no pleasure was taken from my ministrations.

"Kirstie, who is your Master?"

"You . . . you are."

Another bout of suffering.

"Whose decision is the only one that counts in this room?"

"Yours."

I have asked for the ability to sense with all the facilities of mankind-I wondered if that included mind reading. It did. I saw that Kirstie had constructed a kind of mental shrine in her head. One that had Alexis as the goddess.

I took a ball gag from the display and put it in place.

"Kirstie, we are going to have a little conversation, although this conversation is going to be a little different. I am going to speak, and you are going to think what I speak.

"Who is your Master, Kirstie?"

[You are.]

"Then what are you doing with a shrine of Alexis in your mind? A man cannot serve two masters. Turn your back to Alexis's image. Whose decision is the only one that counts in this room-imagine my face as you answer."

[Yours.]

"You will keep my face in the forefront of your thoughts. Whose orders do you obey?"

Another bout of pain.

"I asked you a question. Whose orders do you obey?"

[Yours.]

Every muscle in her body was straining. She was shuddering from the fire at her nerve endings and the endorphins flooding her mind.

"Kirstie, this shrine is dead. It has been destroyed by the very one who you worship here. She destroyed it by her inability to do what you worship her for-be your master. Kirstie build a new shrine in your mind and leave this one. Now."

In her mind the Shrine of Alexis was a crumbled ruin. It was reduced to pure dust and then was gone. In its place stood a Gothic cathedral and she entered.

"Kirstie, who do you worship in this place?"

[You.]

Then an alter appeared and a perfected version of me was standing upon the alter.

"Kirstie, kneel before the Altar."

She knelt.

"Kirstie, who is your master?"

A few more licks of pain

[You are.]

"Whose decision is the only one that matters?"

[Yours.]

"Whose orders do you obey?"

[Yours.]

"Kirstie, this is going to be your last session."

I then turned on the pleasure

"You are my slave and you will serve to please me."

Here I injected a small dose of heroine in her arm.

"What you want is irrelevant, mine is paramount."

More pleasure still. "And hurting, and dehumanizing you is not what I want, it does not please me. Look into my eyes Kirstie"

She looked up into the eyes of my image at my altar.

"You are mine. My decisions are the only ones that matter. Mine are the only orders that matter. My wishes are your Axioms. My pleasure is your goal. This is your last BDSM session. It is so because it does not please me. Do you understand?"

[Yes.]

I can tell she was on the edge. "Kirstie, you are to keep looking into my eyes as you ride out the wave."

And then the wave came. It crashed down on her, and she screamed as she became lost in it. No-she wasn't lost. She knew where she was. She was kneeling at the feet of her god. Everything else was lost-nothing else mattered. Moments later as the crashing wave became nothing more than a gentle ripple, Kirstie sank into the river of dreams.

I untied her limbs, removed her blindfold, and covered her up. I went to the kitchen, got a glass of water, and set it by her nightstand. I teleported back to my room, changed into some PJ's and bid my mom and brother goodnight. I then teleported back to Kirstie's room. She was still asleep. Figuring she was out for the night, I retired to the couch in the living room.

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon sizzling on an electric range.

"Good morning."

"Good morning master."

Smiling, I pulled the covers off and made my way into the kitchen.

I came up behind Kirstie and kissed the back of her neck. She "hmmmed" and wiggled her butt against my morning affliction.

Spotting the coffee in the pot, I poured myself a decent dose of morning adrenaline sat at the dining room table.

"How do you like your eggs?"

"Over well."

A few minutes later a plate appeared before me and I consumed it appreciatively.

Kirstie sat down on the floor on my right side and ate her breakfast. I looked at the signs of handiwork and hoped another session wouldn't be necessary.

"What do you normally do on a Sunday morning?"

Kirstie looked up at me with a questioning look on her pretty face.

"I mean what did you normally do before Alexis trumped your Sunday mornings?"

"I read the paper, went over bills, watched the cable news shows."

I clicked on the TV in the kitchen and turned it loud enough so I could hear it in the dining room.

When she finished eating, she took my plate and her to the kitchen and I went to the bathroom.

"Kirstie, come in her for a minute."

She came in and asked, "Master?"

"Run me a bath and get the shaving materials together."

After the bath was ready I got in and looked at her expectantly. She picked up a bar of soap and started her task. Her feminine hands on my body were true paradise. She finally got to my dawn torment and doctored it love and her right hand. When she was done cleansing the soap suds from my body, she shaved me. I stood up when the bath was done and she dried me off. She found a couple of my ticklish spots in the process.

"Master's ticklish."

"You are to tell no one," I said with mock seriousness.

So the rest of the week I made appearances at my home to give the impression that I still lived there but I in truth lived over at Kirstie's.