Three Years

Story Info
My return Home.
3.7k words
4.5
55.7k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4:52 p.m. Central Standard Time, Hector International Airport, Fargo, ND.

I was taking the last bite of my bacon cheddar burger when I saw the slender female ticket clerk begin accepting passengers for check-in. It was an evening flight out of Fargo and most of the passengers, like me, were affiliated with the oil industry somehow. I had gone to a two year technical college back home in Carrolton, Georgia, southwest of Atlanta where I grew up, and escaped the small town life with a really good job as a machinist at an early age. I was twenty when I finished school and was happy to get away from the trivial simple life, but as I later realized I was running away from a small town to go a work farm. I was young, willing and enthusiastic and I felt a sense of pride in my accomplishments. I killed the overtime in my three years there and was able to afford a Chevy Z71, a pretty good apartment where I didn't spend much time, and most importantly I was able to put my mom through the Registered Nurse program at the same West Georgia Technical College that I was a proud alumni. I hadn't seen my mother in almost three years and I needed a break from the harsh weather.

The trip home was both intoxicating and apprehensive. My mom and I were always close when I was growing up, but we saw each other less and less after I graduated high school, something she never accomplished because she got pregnant as a teenager and left school early. I never had many questions about my dad because he was never around and I thought that was normal until kids in late middle school started to pick on me. My loving mother was always around to comfort and reassure me that we were a good family and it didn't matter whether my father was around or not. We lived with my grandparents as far back as I can remember until mom got a job as a nurse's assistant at Tanner Medical Center in Carrolton. I think I was about fifteen when that happened and we moved into a small one bedroom apartment of our own.

During my sophomore year in High School I discovered that I really had a knack for mechanical things. I used YouTube a lot to help around the house and to fix things and on my mom's 1998 Chevy Malibu and it saved her a lot of money with routine and easy to fix problems. I made mostly B's in school with enough A's to get some assistance at WGTC after high school. I worked at a local auto parts store through school and helped mom with the bills. I was so far removed from teen age life, that I never had a girlfriend or even tried to date.

I boarded the plane and there really wasn't much to see. It was almost dark outside and I already had a long day behind me. My thoughts drifted back to my mother, who I was going to see walk across the same stage I did three years earlier as she graduated as a registered nurse.

I remember the first time I felt a sexual attraction to her. I was out of school between my first and second year of technical school. She had gone out with some of the girls from the hospital one Saturday night and after I got off work and took a shower, I went to bed. We had a huge king sized bed that we both slept in occasionally, although we had couch fit for sleeping and if one of us was already asleep, the other would usually take the couch. I had fallen asleep and woke up when I heard her come in, even though she was trying to be very quiet. I was facing away from the center of the bed and she quietly climbed in and moved toward me. I remained motionless and remember smelling her lovely perfume. She then very carefully positioned herself close enough to me so that I could feel her tee shirt touching my back where her boobs protruded through. She wasn't a big breasted woman, rather, she was petite and about five foot four inches tall. I could feel her fingers lightly touching my shoulder as I laid there physically frozen, but mentally alert. And aroused. I had never felt that way before around my mom, but she continued to trace my upper back and shoulders, then my lower back, ever so gently. I usually only sleep in boxer shorts and even though there was no way she could see it, my dick was ready to bust through the fabric. I then felt her fingers trace through my hair and down my neck and across my chest. I remained completely still, giving no indication that I was awake. I then felt her fingers trace down my left side and then over to my abdomen. She didn't stop until she felt the tip of my dick and then her hand froze. She quietly pulled away and retreated away quietly to the opposite side of the bed, almost to the edge. I was nineteen at the time and she was almost thirty-seven.

7:05 p.m. Mountain Standard Time, Denver International Airport, Denver, CO.

I picked the cheapest flight because it beat the other choices by almost $400 dollars, and as a result it was also the longest. I had a connecting flight in Denver which seemed far out of the way to me, but the flight to Atlanta from there would be non-stop. I had about an hour layover in Denver and even though I wasn't a big drinker I decided to have a whiskey and seven, something I copied from my older mentors in the machine shop. My thoughts again drifted back almost four years.

I remember being really excited the morning of a job fair at the campus two months before I was scheduled to finish my technical college. I had made straight A's and with my work experience and mentoring from the auto parts store manager, I was confident I could impress a recruiter with my accomplishments and interviewing skills. Several potential employers already had a copy of my resume, as that was common at focused job fairs on campus. My interview had been pre-arranged and I had an early meeting with what I considered my best prospective company. I was so excited that I didn't get much sleep the night before, trying to anticipate any questions they may have. I hit my snooze button a couple of times that morning, something I usually didn't do, and I was about fifteen minutes behind. I got up and went straight to the shower and heard the water running behind the closed door. My mom had been working nights at the hospital and must have gotten off early, so I was getting worried that I might be late. I waited another few minutes and I didn't hear any indication that she would finish soon, so I rushed in past her scrubs strewn on the floor, shouted my apologies and got in with her. She instinctively turned away and asked what the hell was wrong with me, so I explained my situation and urgency and took the quickest shower I had ever taken. We really didn't see much of each other naked and later we both laughed about it, saying we could reduce our water bill that way.

All the passengers were boarded and the plane at this hour was only about two thirds full. The flight attendant notified us that we could change seats if we liked so I got out of my original seat and went to a darker row where I could get a little sleep. As I closed my eyes and prepared for takeoff, I thought back to another memory just before my graduation.

I had been given three job offers before graduation and I accepted one with a company in Watford City, ND. I was both excited and nervous and my mom had been way more quiet than normal as I approached graduation, knowing I was moving far away. I tried to reassure her that it was a good thing and maybe she could even come visit. I had given notice to my boss a couple of weeks before, and I had free time to pack and spend some time with mom. She said I was all grown up now and I should call her by her first name, Carol. There was one morning I was already up and she came home at her normal time after her shift ended at 7:00 am. I had coffee already made and it was her last day to work that week, so we sat and talked and then she handed me a brand new Samsung phone for my graduation present. She said the hospital employees got a discount and she had gotten a matching one, too. I thanked her, got up and kissed her on the cheek and went in the bathroom to get a shower. Just as the water had gotten warm, I got in and rinsed off. I heard the door open and heard her giggling as she opened the curtain and got in with me. She continued to laugh and said that she wouldn't have me around to help with the water bill, so she wanted to start saving on utilities right away. I noticed that I was the one shying away this time, as she brushed me aside to rinse off herself. I am taller than my mother by about five inches, and I felt her butt touch my thigh as she moved past me to rinse off. My dick began immediately to get hard and I tried to turn away. She noticed it and smiled, saying it was ok, and even flattering that a young man of my age would get that way seeing her naked. I always thought of my mom as cute, and not 'smoking hot', but there was absolutely nothing wrong with her looks or her petite body. I looked her over without trying to be obvious and I felt even harder. She turned away and shook her ass, teasing me. After we were both finished soaping and rinsing, she shut the water off and I got out first then handed her a towel with my dick still standing at full mast. She pointed at it and repeated the line about being flattered, and that I should 'go take care of that.' I waited for her to get out of the bathroom since it was only a one bedroom apartment, and I closed the door. I couldn't believe what happened, but all I knew as that I was immensely turned on by my own mother as I jerked off and had a huge explosion while sitting on the edge of the tub.

The flight from Denver to Atlanta stretches over three different time zones. Somewhere over Arkansas I woke up from my nap, so I turned on my phone to look at a few pictures my mother had sent in my time away. We never mentioned the shower incident between us, but she and her friends had gone out on Halloween during her first year of nursing school and for her costume she chose a Naughty Nurse that she bought online. It was a very risqué costume and I was actually surprised that she would wear it, much less send me a picture of her in it. She was in a selfie pose in front of a full length mirror, which I assumed was in a bathroom where the party was. She had one leg forward with her dress pulled up high showing a stocking and garter straps and her left hand on her hip in a sexy pose. I remember texting her how sexy she looked and that after seeing that pic I had to 'take care of it', and naturally she remembered the reference. She replied 'good' and sent a few more pics of her in either a swimsuit or new panties and bra over the next two years. Every time she did, I texted her back letting her know about taking care of it, and each time her response was anything from a smiley or devil emoticon to the boldest reply, 'I'm glad I could make you feel good, baby.'

1:23 a.m. Eastern Standard Time, Marriott Gateway, Atlanta, Georgia.

I caught a ride from the airport to the hotel with the airport shuttle and the flight crew who were staying at the same hotel. My plan was to sleep, get up in the morning and rent a car back to Carrolton, which was about a one hour drive and go to the graduation ceremony the following day. When I got to the hotel and was checking in, I was surprised that my room had been upgraded from the cheapest available one queen sized bed to a suite with a hot tub. The pleasant older female clerk informed me that my room had been upgraded by the other party on the reservation whose name was Carol.

When my mom asked to be added to the reservation just in case something didn't go exactly as planned, I agreed. I wasn't expecting her to actually be there. Since it was late, I thought she would be sound asleep and I quietly entered the two room suite. The TV was on with the volume turned down and she was asleep on the couch with one of the extra blankets covering her. I snuck by her and went into the bedroom area and opened my luggage to get my toiletries and sleep shorts. It had been a very long day and I needed a shower before climbing into bed. I looked back in the other room to make sure she was still asleep and she hadn't moved, so I closed the bathroom door and turned the water on.

I was only in for about a minute when the bathroom light flickered on and off and I heard mom's familiar giggle. It was a large shower with an opaque glass sliding door, so I slid it back to see my mom standing in a lovely pink and black satin robe smiling at me. I didn't even think about covering up when she undid the belt and let it fall to the floor. She had nothing on underneath.

"Is there room for two in there? Like old times?" she asked still grinning.

I honestly wasn't stunned or even surprised. We had seen each other naked before and she looked even better now. She told me she had a gym and tanning salon membership and she looked beyond cute. She was toned and tanned and I felt really awake and really turned on in no time. Needless to say, my dick was growing by the second and her eyes dropped to it. There were no innocent jokes or smiles this time as she entered the shower and walked under the head to rinse off. When she was rinsed off, she turned and faced me, placing her hands on my chest and stood on her toes to kiss me. When she did my dick pressed against her stomach.

"Ooooh, looks like you're both happy to see me," she said jokingly. "So, you took care of this when you saw my pictures?" she asked, moving her right hand from my chest to my hard cock.

"Yes, I did. And I looked at them often," I said in return, feeling her fingers wrap around it. My throat was tense as it seemed surreal.

"Well, it's my turn to take care of it now." She guided me back to the tile seat at the end of the long shower and motioned me to sit.

"Welcome home, baby," she said as she got on her knees on the shower floor, pushing my knees farther apart as she moved closer to me.

At first she just stroked it with a loose grip, slowly up and down. She then alternated her glance between my cock and my eyes, smiling.

"I didn't have any pics of this, baby, but I took care of myself many nights thinking about you, about us," she said before taking it in her mouth.

I felt like I was in a dream. The best dream I ever had, no doubt, but I knew it wasn't as I reached out and pushed her wet brown hair out of her face, watching her lips slide up and down my shaft.

She took it out of her mouth, but continued to stroke and she said, "You took care of me for the last two years, now it's mama's turn to take care of you," returning her lips to take it back in.

When I first moved to Watford City there was a waiting list on apartments, so I rented a room like many workers do who are just arriving to the area. I rented from a widow in her late forties. In the short time I was there we had sex seven or eight times near the end of my stay. I was inexperienced sexually, but in those few times of being with her she showed me how to please a woman. I was so turned on by my mom there was no way I could last without cumming, so I moved her face away from my cock and lifted her to her feet. I then moved her back under the running water and positioned her against the wall. It was my turn.

"Oh, baby, shit that feels good!" she gasped. I saw her eyes close and felt her hands on my head as I brought her clit between my lips and felt the water run down her torso and mix with her juices in my mouth. She had a freshly trimmed pussy, so I guess she had thought about the possibility of this scenario.

"You make mama's pussy feel so good!" I then inserted my index finger and felt her body quiver and watched her knees shake. After she finished shaking I came up to kiss her again, letting her taste her own juices on my lips.

We both wanted each other so badly it must have been like watching a porn movie. I shut the water off and grabbed a towel for both of us to use as I led mom by the hand back into the bedroom. She started as the aggressor, but had no problem following my lead as I transitioned to the dominant one. I bent her over the bed with both of our feet on the ground and paused.

"Are we ready for this?" I asked.

When she replied, "Give it to me now," there was no doubt and no turning back. Her eyes followed my cock with an animalistic desire as I placed my hands on her hips and inserted my dick in my mother's soaking wet pussy. We both moaned with pleasure at the same time. My cougar landlord in North Dakota told me I had a nice cock, and I thought back to the look on mom's face when she saw me hard three years ago. I didn't realize it would be desirable to women when I was younger and naive. But this wasn't 'women'. This was my own sexy MILF of a mother.

I felt her pushing back into me, wanting to go faster. I knew I was so hot that I had to slow down or I would explode immediately. I began slow stoking, still holding her hips down on the bed with my feet planted firmly on the floor, forcing my cock in deep and slow.

"FUCK ME!" she shouted, not seeming to care if anyone else in the hotel could hear her.

At the moment, I really didn't care either. It was the culmination of over three years of suppressed incestuous lust coming out. I began to ram her harder, shoving my cock deep into her pussy. I grabbed her still damp hair and pulled her head back toward me, as I fucked her faster and harder. I wasn't going to last long this way, but I didn't care and mom didn't seem to, either.

I continued to ram her pussy as hard and as fast as I could, until I could feel I was ready to explode. I released her hair, removed my hand from her waist and slapped her ass twice. She instinctively responded by quickly sliding off the bed and sat up on her heels, leaning back against the bed. She guided my cock into her mouth and as she did, I erupted, holding her head against the mattress, forcing her to take it. She did so willingly. Three years of sexual tension had just been released. And released again. And again, from the tip of my cock into my mother's mouth. I shot six or seven ropes of my hot sticky cum into her throat. She opened her mouth proudly to show me that she swallowed it all. She then took control of my cock in her hand and milked out any remaining cream from the tip and lapped it up with her tongue. When it was obviously all gone, she rose to her feet to kiss me. I could see a little of my juice on the corner of her mouth, but I didn't care. I kissed her as passionately as I did when I made her cum in my mouth, only ten minutes before.

My MILF mother took my hand and led me onto the bed and we climbed under the covers. I never realized her desire for me and mine for her were so powerful. We both were emotionally and physically spent after all that pent-up taboo energy. We laid down, her spooning on the inside and I held her tightly. I looked at the clock next to the bed and it read 2:29. She saw me looking at the clock and told me that she made the reservation for two nights in case we decided to stay and enjoy the room. We also had a hot tub and a king-sized bed in which to devour each other. As I held my mom close, I also felt my cock begin to stiffen again. It was good to be back home.