Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if watching her in slow motion, William watched Susan emptying boxes and organizing her place as if he was watching an artsy Andy Warhol movie. Nothing notably happened until evening when she came upstairs to go to bed. With no shades, no blinds, and no draperies on her windows, William was filled with voyeuristic anticipation. Is this it? Will she undress with the lights on and with nothing on the windows to save her modesty and spare her the indignity of him seeing her naked? Only, if she is, indeed, who he thinks she is, she has no modesty or dignity left to be saved after all the sexual situations and positions she's had in her porn movies.

Nonetheless, even though he's seen her naked a hundred times on his collection of porn DVD's, he couldn't wait to watch her undress. He couldn't wait to see her in her bra and panty before seeing her naked. He hoped she didn't close the door when she went in the bathroom to shower. A view that even Liz was denied from her angle, that is, should she still be watching her from the spare bedroom, so long as Susan didn't close the bathroom door, he had a direct view at her shower and he hoped she preferred showering to taking a bath. He'd love to watch her lather her naked body with soap. With her hands touching her everywhere he wished, imagined, and sexually fantasized touching her, he'd love to watch her rinse. Not missing a hole or a crevice, he'd lick her clean if he could.

Thinking he was alone in his voyeuristic surveillance, should he want to pull out his cock to masturbate over all that he hoped he'd see, he heard Liz sneeze. She was upstairs in the spare bedroom again. Was she watching Susan again too, but why? Liz's imagined surveillance of Susan made him feel a little uneasy and creepy. Being that he's a horny, mature man hoping to see a beautiful young woman undress, it's understandable that he'd want to see Susan naked but why would his wife want to see Susan naked? Not ready to share Susan, especially with his wife, other than she was so very nosy, he wondered why she was there watching her too.

Now that Susan was getting ready for bed, was Liz as interested in seeing Susan undress and naked as he was? Why would she want to see that? Maybe she's turned lesbian in her old age. He laughed at the thought of his wife preferring to lick a pussy instead of sucking a cock. Nonetheless her newfound sexual preference, finally they were doing something together, watching while waiting for Susan to undress, albeit from different rooms.

To be continued...

12