Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If only he had been exposed to cosmic rays in the way of Mister Fantastic, Rubber Man, Reed Richards, of the Fantastic Four and had longer arms, he could reach out and touch her. He wondered if she knew that he was watching her. How could she not know? He wondered if she was purposely teasing him by giving him a sexy masturbation show. Absolutely she was. Whatever she was doing and the reason why she was doing it, he didn't care. He was enjoying her sexy show of exhibitionism and masturbation.

In all the years he's been watching porn videos and in all the porn videos he's watched, he's seen hundreds of women masturbate themselves but he's never seen a woman masturbate herself in person in the way he was watching and seeing Susan, his dream woman, masturbating herself now. Married to his wife for more than 30 years, he's never even seen Liz masturbate herself and she's never seen him masturbate either. Off limits and taboo, masturbation was something that they were never comfortable discussing, that is, possibly until now that they were both watching Susan masturbating herself.

With the hundreds of men that she's, no doubt, had sex with, he wondered why such a gorgeous porn star would feel the need to self-pleasure herself. If she was horny, no doubt, she could just pick up the phone and call any one of her leading men. She could invite him over for Liz to watch him with her. Boy, wouldn't that be a show that would land him in divorce court. Then, he wondered, maybe all the men she had sex with never cared enough about her to give her an orgasm. Maybe they were just acting, weren't into her, or, perhaps, were even gay. For sure, if he was with her now, he'd take care of all of her sexual needs with his hands, his fingers, his mouth, his lips, his tongue, and his cock.

Now that he knows that Liz is watching Susan masturbate herself too, he wondered if Liz would welcome a conversation about masturbation. Only, first, they'd have to broach the subject of her watching Susan in the way that he was watching Susan. As much as he wanted to confess to Liz that he saw Susan strip naked before masturbating herself, he wondered if she'd admit to watching her strip naked and masturbate herself too. More normal for a man to be a voyeur than it is for a woman, he wondered why Liz was suddenly interested in watching a naked, albeit beautiful woman masturbate herself. Maybe, just as he found it sexually exciting to watch Susan masturbate, she did too. Now he wondered if Liz was masturbating herself while watching Susan masturbate herself.

Then, with masturbation toys in hand, he watched Susan use a vibrator on herself. Placing the vibrator to her nipple, she teased that one out first before teasing the other nipple out too. Then, moving the vibrator to her pussy, she played with her cunt in the way he wished he could play with her cunt too. With her legs spread and her fingers buried inside of herself, he watched her arch her back and open her mouth as if she was having a screaming orgasm. Happy that he could see her and watch her, he wished he could hear her too.

Then, she went for the big gun, a black dildo, the size of a small club. Giving him a real, sexy show, he watched her stroking the black dildo in her hand as if she was stroking the big, hard cock of a black man. Then, as if she had a black man who left his cock behind, she took the dildo to her lips before inserting deep it in her mouth. Just as she did in her porn movies, she was sucking a big, black dildo. Wishing she was sucking his cock instead, he watched her move the dildo down to her pussy. First teasing herself by sliding the dildo along her clit and pussy lips, he watched her insert the dildo inside of her. Inserting the dildo deeper in her cunt, better than any porn movie he's seen, he watched her fucking herself with the dildo.

Pulling, twisting, and turning her nipples with one hand, he watched her fucking herself with that big, black dildo in her other hand. He watched her getting more and more excited. Unable to control himself, he pulled his cock from his pants and started stroking himself. If she was having an orgasm now while exposing herself to him with the knowledge that he was no doubt watching her, then he wanted to have an orgasm too while watching her.

Stroking his prick with his hand to her fucking herself with the dildo, unable to stop himself from doing so and hoping he didn't ruin things between them, if she didn't know he was there watching her, he turned on his office light. Just as he's seen every naked part of her, tit, ass, and pussy for cock, he wanted her to see his cock. He wanted her to see him masturbating in the way that he was watching her masturbating. As if his office light was a lighthouse beacon signaling her to look and to watch him playing with himself, no doubt, in the way that she wanted him to watch her playing with herself, she turned her head to watch him masturbate himself too. Not missing a beat, she continued watching him jerk off while she continued fucking herself with that damn dildo.

As if he was a horny teenager masturbating and exposing himself to his neighbor for the first time, he exploded a volume of cum across his office while she screamed her orgasm. He wondered if her watching him masturbate had anything to do with her have a second orgasm. Now done, he stood there with his erect cock dangling from his pants. Only, instead of her looking at him and his dangling cock, she appeared to be more interested with the spare bedroom window. He wondered what Liz was doing to get Susan's attention.

It wasn't until he saw a light beneath his door and heard something coming from the guest bedroom that he put his cock away and zipped his pants. At first wondering what the muffled noise was, quickly putting two and two together, he recognized the sound of Liz softly whimpering instead of loudly moaning and having a quiet orgasm. Being that she's always been a real screamer and has always been so very loudly vocal when getting off, she must have had her hand over her mouth not to scream. He couldn't believe that his wife masturbated to Susan's sexy show too. Just as he got off by watching Susan masturbate herself and exposing himself to her, so didn't his wife get off masturbating herself to an orgasm while exposing herself to Susan too.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
gperry2843gperry2843about 11 years ago
I was a little slow finding this post.

I thought I was being more diligent than that. I see stuwatcher52 is also a devoted fan and is much more articulate in his deserved praise of your work, than is my limited ability ability to express, so much so that you will probably see me defer to his comments. He is articulate enough I think he may be a writer, but when I checked his profile found he hasn't as yet posted any stories, but while trying to express my appreciation for your writing I also wanted to express my appreciation to him for his ability to deliver your deserved praise and many of my thoughts in ways that exceed my abilities.

Jim44444Jim44444about 11 years ago
Wonderful

I have been hooked into this story since chapter 1. Still can't decide how you will take this plot. Worth the 5 stars.

stuwatcher52stuwatcher52about 11 years ago
Well, the circle is getting complete now, but I suspect there is more!

Another fantastic entry or should I say fantasy from our favorite erotic writer. Is this series just a figment of Williams imagination? Is he having a 'night terror'? How real is this very bold and exhibitionist neighbor who we are lead to believe is a 'porn star' in Williams fertile mind. What is Liz up to? seems to me she's becoming a major character here too. Probably disappointed the moving men didn't have more of a role in this series, but then maybe they are why Liz is moaning or Susan is putting the show on for. The obvious suspense leaves one with the desire for more chapters. Something tells me William will upgrade his voyeuristic equipment to the mentioned 'night vision' before he ever gets intimate with the blonde bombshell across the street. A great entry in the series, but as I've mentioned before to get the full appreciation of our author's talent, newbies should go back to chapter one and enjoy. Thanks SJP, you have made a long day enjoyable and ending with a smile! The Bird

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 01 A son gets his wish when his mother strips naked on Nude Day.in Novels and Novellas
Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 01 Hormonally horny Mom wants sex with son on Valentine's Day.in Novels and Novellas
Susan's Sexual Fantasy Comes True Bound & blindfolded, Susan gets her birthday gangbang wish.in BDSM
Shopping for Bras and Flashing Tits Susan loves accidentally exposing her naked breasts to men.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #01 Seven mothers ban Nude Day drunken nudity & sex with incest.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories