Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where does she find all of those wonderful toys?"

Determined to outdo her by finding a toy of his own to demonstrate his masturbation prowess, only he didn't have any masturbation toys. Unless he was a gay man and into anal sex, aside from watching porn movies, looking at photos of naked women, and/or reading pornographic or erotic stories online while masturbating, men don't usually have sexual toys in the way that women do. No man that he knows, unless that man is into bondage, discipline, and submission, uses sexual toys during masturbation. All that a man needs to do is to visualize a woman they know naked, while doing sexual things to her and she doing sexual things to him, as they stroked themselves, is enough to get them to ejaculate. Women, on the other hand, sluts for cocks and all things phallic, prefer holding their phallic symbols in their hand while rubbing their clit and fingering their nipples with a vibrator while impaling their mouths or pussies with a dildo.

Now that he thought about self sexual aids and masturbation toys, he always wanted to invent pocket tits, portable tits of varying sizes that he could carry around with him in his pockets and touch, feel, and fondle whenever he was horny. Whenever he was talking to a female neighbor on the street or a female sales clerk in a store, he could be playing with his pocket tits while imagining playing with her tits.

"Wow!"

Something pliable, soft, and realistic looking, made of silicon but firm enough to feel like the real thing, with all of the perverted men and woman, for that matter, in the world, he knew he could sell millions of them. There's not a man that he knows who wouldn't buy a pair of pocket tits. He could sell them for $19.99 and, as a special offer, if they called within the next 15 minutes, they could get a second pair of pocket tits for free and only be charged for shipping and handling. He'd be hugely successful selling the first sexual toy geared to most heterosexual men. Better than playing pocket pool with his penis, pocket tits, resplendent with nipples, areolas, and that felt like the real thing would be more fun. In a lightning bolt of eroticism, it was then that he remembered Veronica.

"Veronica!"

How could he ever forget about Veronica? As soon as he remembered her name, a sexual excitement overwhelmed him and his cock throbbed at the mere thought of her sucking him and him fucking her again. Before Liz, Veronica was his everything. Alone in his room while his mother was downstairs, he lost his virginity to Veronica when he was 18-years-old. He loved Veronica. He lusted over Veronica. If he could have married her, he would have.

"Veronica! I forgot all about you. With you being so much part of my young, sexually inexperienced life, how could I possibly forget about you? Veronica, Veronica, Veronica, I love you Ronnie. We spent so many sexy times together," he said stroking his cock for Susan to see while he now thought more about Veronica than he did about seeing Susan naked while watching her masturbating herself.

To be continued...

12