Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Extrapolating the premise that he could be her father, what if she was his daughter? He imagined her being his 40-year-old daughter. How weird would that be with him lusting over his daughter while not knowing that he's her Daddy? How weird would that be if she bought the house across the street from him because she knew he was her Daddy? Definitely with everything on the internet and with DNA testing, she could find him if she wanted to take the time and spend the money to hire a private investigator to investigate him and take a sample of his DNA from a spent Starbucks coffee cup. Being that she was a porn star who had long lapses between movies, she had both the time and the money to hire someone to find him.

"Nah, you're just being paranoid," he said waving a hand of disbelief. "If I had a daughter somewhere, I would have had a paternity suit and a petition for child support filed against me years ago."

Running the long list of women through his head that he had sex with before Liz, he thought of all the women he had sex with that he could have impregnated. Thinking back forty years when he was in college and out partying, a real beauty, there was one woman in particular that always haunted him. A stripper he met at a bar, he wondered what happened to her? He wondered where she was now. She'd be in her seventies. Maybe she's dead. Maybe she's happily married and a grandmother. Truly, a real traffic stopper, she was just as beautiful and sexy then as Susan is now.

"What was her name? Linda? Donna? Diana? Debra? Deborah! Yes, that was her name, Deb-or-ah, she so pronounced it."

She was drop dead gorgeous and tall, as striking and as tall as Susan and she had the body to match. She was a thirty-something-year-old prostitute and being that he was out drinking more than he should, he got a room with her for the night. Wouldn't that be funny if she had a kid and didn't tell him, maybe because she couldn't find him to tell him. With him moving to Boston after accepting a job at a law firm, how would she know where to look to find him? All she knew was that he was in college and wanted to attend law school to become a lawyer but there's a million lawyers.

He wondered if he told her his name. He wondered if he gave her his phone number or address. Being that he was drunk, he may have. Being that he's now registered with the bar and licensed by the state, maybe knowing his name and that he's a lawyer, was more than enough information for his daughter to find him.

Forgetting about the possibly of Susan being his daughter, that was just crazy and, having a better chance of winning the lottery with all the countries he's visited and sexual affairs he's had, her being his daughter was a one in a billion long shot. Switching the subject in his mind from having an illegitimate child out there somewhere to having sex with a woman nearly half his age, he wondered if Susan would be interested in doing Liz and if Liz would be interested in doing Susan. Something he'd love to see, he'd love to watch the two women going at one another as if they were making their own version of a porn movie.

Having done plenty of threesomes in her porn movies before, he wondered if Susan would be interested in doing a threesome with him and Liz. He'd love to be fucking Susan while licking Liz or licking Liz while fucking Susan. He'd love to lick his wife while Susan sucked his cock, then switching off, he'd love to lick Susan while Liz sucked his cock. Beginning a new dimension in their long, sexless marriage, with his wife participating in a threesome with his dream woman, how good would that be to literally have his cake and be able to eat it too?

Maybe Susan is just the sexual, erotic medicine they need to rejuvenate their marriage and for them to get back together again. Being that they've been together for so long, for more than 30 years, he'd be willing to get back with Liz if she'd be willing to get back with him. They were best friends after all before they were lovers. Now, after not having sex and after not even talking, they're strangers masturbating for a stranger from different rooms. Too bizarre, bringing in a third person as a sexual facilitator when they can't even communicate between themselves is just so weird.

Maybe Susan's role is to bring them both back together. As if Susan is their friendly, neighborhood, personal sex therapist, if nothing else, in the guise of having a threesome, she'd be a buffer for Liz to want to have sexual relations with him again. Still sexually attracted to and in love with his wife, he missed having sex with Liz. Hell, in the way he's been so horny lately, he missed having sex with Veronica.

Only, more than just sex, he missed having a conversation with his wife of thirty-something-years in the way they always talked about everything and laughed over nothing. He missed sitting with her while drinking a cup of coffee or watching a movie together or laughing over reality TV. He missed playing Scrabble with her and doing the Sunday crossword puzzle together. It's been a long time, years, since she wanted him enough to talk to him as a friend never mind to have sex with him as her lover. With still fresh feelings of hurt and rejection that sickened his soul and hurt his head, it's been a long time since he wanted her.

He wondered if Liz was as wet for Susan in the way she used to be so wet for him. She used to get so wet that his cock would just slide inside of her and serve as the lubrication he needed to fuck her, really fuck her, and pound her pussy. He missed those days of sexy lovemaking and wished he could turn back the clock of time to experience all of that again. Maybe Susan was sent here as their angelic sexual gatekeeper for them to rekindled the love they once had and to save their marriage. Maybe having sex with Susan would be the best thing they could do as a couple to avoid a costly divorce. If Liz was watching Susan masturbate while she was masturbating too, maybe she was as ready to take the next step as he is ready to have a threesome.

To be continued...

12