Three's a Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill no sooner finished speaking those words when she noticed a hooded Cobra rising before her very eyes. "Oh, my God!" she said. "Are you kidding me? Just saying that has this effect on you? Oh...my...God!"

She looked up at him as she grabbed his growing cock and said, "Is that for me?"

Jordan groaned and nodded. "Uh-huh. It most certainly is."

"This is great, but I'm not saying I'm going to do that for you. You understand that, right?" she said as she stroked him fully erect.

"Okay," he managed to reply.

"But if it has this effect on you, I will at least think about it." He was now as hard as she'd ever felt him and it reminded her of how he used to be those first few years of marriage, particularly after he shared his fetish about a certain kind of clothes and she'd agreed to consider that. "Will that be enough for now? Thinking about it?" she teased him.

"Yes," he groaned. "More than enough."

Moments later, she engulfed his huge cock with her mouth and turned her body enough so that he could stroke her pussy. She was already soaking wet and she couldn't remember ever being this horny in her life. As soon as his first two fingers slid inside her she stopped sucking him and gasped loudly. "Ooohhh..." He added a third finger then pushed them deep inside her as she went back down on him. He pulled his fingers out and used his middle finger on her clit. Jordan had never seen Jill cum so fast. He spent less than 20 seconds on her love button before she tensed and spasmed so hard he thought she might knock him out with her beautiful ass.

"Fuck!" she screamed. "Fuck...yes!!" Without hesitation, she rolled over on top of him and desperately reached for his rock-hard cock jamming it into her soaking wet pussy. She put her hands on his chest as she began raising up and down as fast and as hard as she could. At one point, his cock slid out and Jill said, "No! No! Get back inside me." She grabbed his slippery cock and once again shoved it inside her pussy. "Yes! Fuck, yes!" she screamed. "This is what I want again, honey! Give it to me! Fuck me! Harder!!"

In less than two minutes, she shuddered again and Jordan released the last ten days worth of steamy, hot goo into his wife's warm, wet pussy. She ground hard on his cock using it to hit her clit and send her into ecstasy.

Almost unable to breath, Jill collapsed on her husband and moaned loudly. "Thank you, baby. Thank you so much. That was...amazing. I love you so much!"

"I love you, too," he said as she slid off him to go take a shower. Jordan meant to shower too, but he couldn't stop imagining Jill getting fucked hard by another man while she took his cock in her mouth. He didn't even want to even consider she might say no. She had to say yes. "She had...to" were his last thoughts as he fell asleep.

Neither one of the mentioned it the next morning. In fact, it was a week before the subject came up again. They were sitting on the couch when out of the blue Jill said, "So I'd like to ask some questions about, you know, the thing you mentioned last week."

Stunned, Jordan said, "Oh, sure. I just assumed you'd decided against it so I didn't want to risk bringing it up again."

"Honestly? I haven't decided. I've thought about it every day, though. It's kind of hard not to think about something that significant once the person you love the most brings it up. It becomes the proverbial 800-pound gorilla in the room. Just so we're clear, I'm not upset that you asked, but you need to know I'm not agreeing to this just because I want to know more about it, okay?"

"Of course. Ask me anything."

"My first question is why do you even want this? What is it about our relationship that isn't enough for you? Why aren't I enough for you anymore?"

Jordan sat there feeling very uncomfortable. "That's the one thing I can't answer. I mean, I can answer you, but the answer won't make sense. It won't be good enough."

"Try me. You obviously have this thing in your head, and I need to understand it because...and don't take offense at this...it's not a turn on for me."

"That's fair because it's honest," he told her. "Okay, well...we've been married for a long time and while sex is still...pleasant, it isn't...well...it's not...exciting. It's more like a workout at the gym. It feels good, but it isn't necessarily something you get excited thinking about."

"Pleasant? That's what lovemaking with me is now? Pleasant?"

"Honey, I'm sorry. I know that sounds bad but I'm trying to be completely honest here."

Jill sat and stared at the big TV screen which was blank for quite some time. "So even when I wear the things you love, even when I'm aggressive in bed, that's not enough for you anymore?"

Jordan sighed. "You know I'm not good at this kind of thing. I don't do well with feelings. I try and be a sensitive kind of a guy, but I am a guy. This feelings stuff is hard." He took a deep breath and exhaled loudly. "The only thing I can think of is how people say if you eat steak every night—even the best steak a chef can make—it gets...boring eating steak." He immediately corrected himself by saying, "I don't mean—boring. I mean you just want a little variety. You know, something new."

Now it was Jill's turn to sigh. "Right. Something new. Well, I'm trying to think of something positive to say here and the only thing I can come up with is that I'm glad you'e not asking for another woman to fool around with. Beyond that, I'm having a really tough time with this one, Jordan. One more question for now, at least. What exactly do you see happening IF I were to agree to try this? How would it 'go down' for lack of a better way to say it? From the time you introduce me to him until he leaves, what would happen? Or maybe better, what do you want to see happen? Describe your fantasy to me."

As much as Jordan wanted this to happen, he felt incredibly uncomfortable discussing it. The fantasy was always easy and always perfect. Reality was a completely different animal.

"I guess the best thing to do here is tell you exactly what it is I think about when I envision this rather than hemming and hawing around. Soooo...here goes. The first thing is I have to find a guy who'll be perfect for this." He noticed Jill was actually looking at him and she didn't have that cold, arms-folded attitude. She really was listening.

"He's got to be young, single, good looking, and a genuinely nice guy."

"Okay, let me stop you right there. Why is it that you have to pick him?"

"I guess deep down I worry that if he's someone you know; if he's someone you see in your life, then you might...you know...fall in love with him."

Jill actually smiled. "I can assure you I won't be falling in love with some other guy. Period. But okay, that at least makes sense so keep going."

"He has to be disease free which means I'd have to see results from a test. Condoms are an absolute."

"Obviously," Jill chimed in saying.

"So once I know who the um...lucky guy is...or I should say 'might be' because no matter what I may think about him, you have the only vote that counts. If you don't like him for any reason, that's it. He goes home and that's that."

"I'd say 'obviously' again but I'm relieved to hear you actually tell me that," she said.

"Okay, then my 'obviously' is I want you to look a certain way for me because..."

"That's a given. The only question is are you choosing the exact outfit or do I get to choose as long as it's something I know you'll like?"

"I'd prefer to pick the specific things, but I'm already feeling guilty about being controlling when I only want this to be enjoyable for both of us."

"Well, I don't think I'd have any real problem with you picking it as long as it isn't something new and bizarre. But if it's something I already have or something similar, that would be okay, I suppose. As to enjoying it, I'm having a really hard time with that. Sex is obviously pleasurable, but that's something I only do with my husband. How do I enjoy doing this with a stranger? I need an emotional connection in order to enjoy sex because unlike you, I'm not a man and without that connection it just seems...dirty to me. Can you understand that, honey?"

Jordan turned to face her more fully and said, "Of course. I also know I've been thinking about this for a really long time and you're just hearing all of this for the first time. It's got to overwhelming in addition to the, well, to use your word...bizarre nature of this whole thing."

"I'm glad you get that because you're right. This is something you want. It's your idea. I'd have never, ever even thought of this or anything like it. So, yeah, it's a lot to process on several different levels. But I am willing to listen and that's what I'm doing."

"I think the emotional connection for you, if one can be found, would be in knowing how turned on I am watching you. How beautiful you look to me and how much I love you and appreciate you for trying something new. I mean, I'll be right there talking to you and letting you know those things. He's just a prop. Dare I say...a tool?"

He was relieved when Jill laughed because it was the first real, genuine laugh from her since he brought this up. The other times she'd laughed, they were canned or forced.

"Hmmm. That's the first thing you've said that's made any sense. Not the 'tool' part but the emotional connection part. And no, the effect this fantasy has on you wasn't lost last week in the bedroom and getting that back is what I want. I want that back and that's the only reason I'm listening to this. It's the only reason I'd be willing to try something this...what? Out of the box? I know men are visual and that they're wired differently. I get that. And I can tell you get that as a woman, I need an emotional connection to make sex work for me. So is there anything else?"

"Um, well, when we get together, and I've introduced you, I need some way to know you're okay with my choice of guys. Some way to know you want to move forward. Or conversely, a way to let me know this isn't gonna work."

"Go on," she said.

"We'd be sitting together and well, if you do like him, then I'd ask you if it might be okay for he and I to switch places and possibly kiss each each other hello."

"Whoa! Hold on right there! How about he just sits next to me for a while and I decide if and when that happens?"

"Sure. I was just telling how this goes in my um, fantasy."

"Sorry. I did ask you to do that. But I still decide when things happen—or don't."

"Always," he assured her. "From there, things just progress whenever you feel comfortable with whatever the next step might be."

"Until we end up in the bedroom and in bed, right?" she sought to clarify.

Jordan felt both encouraged and even more uncomfortable. "Well, yes, I mean, that's the ultimate goal."

"Sex, right?"

Jordan fidgeted nervously then said, "Yes. Sex. But not just sex. It would be, you know, everything people do up to and then including sex."

"Wow. So kissing, petting, oral, and...intercourse?"

Jordan sheepishly said, "Yes."

"So are you just watching for most of this or what's going on with you while he and I are...you know?" Jill asked.

"Again, that's completely up to you. I'd really enjoy watching you two...you know...kiss...a lot. French kissing and petting. And definitely oral—both ways."

"So...when do you um, 'come' into the picture?"

"At any time, really. I want to experience this with you, too, honey. I really want to be able to see you when you get lost in the excitement. I can't do that when we make love and it's something I'd really like to see. That's a huge part of the turn on for me."

"Really? That's the second thing you've said that makes sense. Okay, I think I'm starting to understand what you're looking for and it's not as bad as I originally thought. Is that it?"

"Uh, well, I kind of this other fantasy where you know, when you're getting ready to um...take him inside you, that I'm kissing you and as he enters you, you use your tongue to show me how deep he is inside you."

"Hmmm. Well, that's three things that connect me to you during this um...process."

"I would just love to see you truly get lost in it and totally let go. It isn't about making love with the other guy. It would just sex. But sex is enjoyable and as a...tool, he can be your human dildo as it were."

Jill burst out laughing again. "Oh, that's just hilarious! I'm picturing this life-sized penis with eyes on its head who tells me he's here for my entertainment. That's actually very funny!"

"Well, at least we're laughing and not fighting. I guess that's the good news."

Jill slid over and said, "The really good news would be if you'd take me to bed and fuck me like you did last week. Maybe we can even talk about your fantasy while we have sex." She put her hand on his crotch and said, "Would that turn you on enough?" She was rewarded instantly with a growing bulge in his pants that made her open her eyes and raise her eyebrows. "Why yes, I believe that's doing the trick!" she said wickedly.

Minutes later they were naked in bed and Jill pulled him on top of her. Jill started in immediately pretending the other guy was there. "He's really cute, honey. You made a great choice. Can you ask him to come sit next to me?" she teased.

Jordan's breathing increased in direct proportion to his heart rate which just skyrocketed. He kissed his wife passionately as she reached down for his cock. "Mmmm. You are SO hard, baby. I love that," she whispered. She pushed him off her then began kissing him. She started at his mouth and worked down to his waist before grabbing his cock and saying, "Is this what you want to watch me do to him?" as she opened her mouth and took him deep.

"Fuck!" he whimpered. "Fuck, yeah. I want to see that so bad. Oh, God, baby. That feels so fucking good!"

"Mmmm. I want him to have a really big cock to fuck me with," she said. She was using his fantasy to her advantage and it was working.

"He will. I promise. Don't stop!" he pleaded.

She turned around and offered him her pussy to eat. He pulled her beautiful, round ass toward him as he lifted his head up and obliged her. Jill gasped as he slid his tongue over her clit then in and out of her pussy. It was as wet as it had been the last time and Jill's moans told him she was as turned on as he was. She was deep throating him as he pushed hard on her clit with his tongue. Just as she had the week before, Jill came quick and hard as Jordan kept up the pressure and the hooded area of her sweet vagina.

"Oh...fffuck!!" she screamed. "Jesus, that feels so good, honey! Oh, my God...More, please!"

Jordan pushed her ass hard forcing her onto his knees. Without hesitation, he scrambled around, got on his own knees, and penetrated her wet pussy and drove it all the way home. As he hammered her hard, she gasped and moaned and whimpered. Jill loved to be spanked, but Jordan rarely did it anymore. But this time, he raised up his hand and without warning, slapped her ass cheek hard.

Jill shrieked in the most pleasant way. "Yes!! Fuck...yes! God, I love that!"

Jordan slapped her again—hard—leaving a bright red mark. "More! Please! Spank me just like that!" she begged. "Please, baby! Please spank..."

Whack! He popped her three times in a row as he drilled her pussy. On the third slap, Jill tensed the way she always did and Jordan let loose another week's worth cum inside her pussy. Jill screamed the way she used to and Jordan grunted loudly as he pumped stream after stream of hot cum into his wife's cunt.

"Oh, my God!" Jill said panting. "That was maybe the best ever. Jesus, I can't breath."

Jordan pulled her shoulders and lifted her up and turned her around then pulled her down on top of him and kissed her. "I love you so much," she told him. "That was...wonderful."

This time, he got up to shower and as he was soaping up, Jill opened the door and said, "Want some company?" He fucked her again in the shower and came again in her pussy just minutes later. Jill had another very hard orgasm and nearly collapsed. She had her arms around his neck and just held on for dear life.

Several more days passed before Jill said she'd like to have a glass of wine and talk.

"I've made my decision," she told him as they were about halfway through the glass.

"Okay," he said.

"I'm scared to death and worried sick about it, but I'm willing to try this—once. That is, if you really can find a guy I feel comfortable with. I'm not gonna promise you I'll go through with it, so don't get your hopes up too high, but I am willing to give it a try."

Jordan's mouth suddenly felt very dry. "Wow. Honey, that's amazing. Thank you," he said.

"Don't thank me yet. I'm nervous as hell about this, and I'm not even sure I can follow through. But I want what we've been having lately. I want that back in our lives and if this gets us there then...okay. Just please keep your expectations reasonable. I'm not a fantasy, honey. I'm a real, live person. I'm your wife. Okay?"

Jordan promised he would do his best to keep this as real as possible. He didn't tell her that wouldn't stop him from hoping it would be like it always was in his fantasy. But as long as it wasn't a total bust, it would still be an amazing memory and he couldn't wait. Except that since he didn't have anyone lined up, waiting was inevitable. "Time to get busy," he told himself.

As the search went on in earnest, Jill was getting more of what she wanted at home. Twice in five days after agreeing to try this, then three more times the following week. Jordan loved that she was using his fantasy in the bedroom even if nothing more was happening. Just having her vocalize what might happen was a huge turn on. Lately, she'd been more aggressive in bringing the threesome into their lovemaking.

"He'd better be really cute," she told him as she reached for his cock. "I'm not letting some guy fuck me who isn't really attractive. Can you make sure he's really, really good looking?" She was being positively evil with it and he loved it.

When she was sucking his cock she'd come up for air and say, "Are you excited thinking about me begging him for his cock?" When Jordan would respond favorably, she'd moan and say, "That's what I thought. You want to see him fill me up with cock, don't you, honey?"

"Yessss..." he'd moan. "I want that so bad."

"I know you do," she'd hiss then deep throat him. She'd keep this up until she got what she wanted—her husband's hugely swollen member stuffing her pussy followed by lots of warm cum inside her.

"You're amazing," he told her afterward.

"I hope so," she said quietly as she ran her fingers through his tuft of chest hair. "Any luck yet?"

Her question surprised the hell out of him.

"Um...still looking. It's a lot harder than I thought. Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering if there are any um, features you like more than others."

"I don't follow. What do you mean by features?" she asked.

"You know, hair color, length, muscular, age. That kind of stuff."

"No, not really. I mean when I was in junior high all of my brother's friend wore their hair really short. The trend didn't last long, but I always thought that was really sexy. And if I'm being choosy, dark hair is really hot. Oh, and tall is real plus, too. But as long as he's cute and clean and nice then..."

"Okay. I'm 6' 1" so taller than that?"

"Not necessarily. I just don't want you to bring home some guy who's my height."

"And I have sandy blond hair so that's out?"

"Honey! I love your hair. I'm just saying that dark hair is...sexy. That's all."

"And his hair should be cut like he's in the Marine Corps."

Jill laughed. "I never thought of that, but the guys on the base do wear their hair that way, so yeah, maybe."