Three's a Crowd

Story Info
MMF threesome with ex-boyfriend.
815 words
3.78
47.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silini
Silini
11 Followers

Last night, my boyfriend and I were out on the town, when we bumped into my ex. It was obvious how happy my boyfriend and I were, because we are always extra affectionate towards each other after one of my 'sexcapades' and a few days before, I had fucked a guy on Craigslist. My boyfriend was still on a sexual high from it, and couldn't keep his hands off me in the bar.

He's always so thankful when I indulge in his cuckold fantasy. Not only does it turn him on when I fuck random strangers from the internet because its so dirty and kinky, but what was really the icing on the cake, was me getting the guy to take pics of me sucking his dick, him fucking me, and a nice big juicy facial pic at the end, and got him to send them all to my boyfriend who was at work, and from HIS phone. So my boyfriend sitting at his desk, gets a text from an unknown number, only to open it and see his girlfriend being used and abused like the slut that she is. He loved it, and so did I.

So when my ex saw us, he was obviously jealous, and managed to get me on my own at the bar, to tell me how much he missed me, and was begging me to give him another chance. Oh please. I have phenomenally upgraded.

But I didn't say that, as I was in too much good form to start a fight. I just politely told him I'm sorry he misses me but I'm happy now. That boyf is an amazing guy and he should get to know him. To which my ex ignored, and just started telling me how hot i looked in my summer dress (little did he know I wasn't even wearing underwear) as he told me this he started putting his hands on my hips and sliding them down onto my bum. Just as I was about to stop him, I catch boyf watching us from across the bar, with that oh so sexy glint in his eye. That's when I had the idea.

I turned to my ex and asked him how he'd feel about getting to fuck me one last time. His eyes nearly popped out of his skull with shock, and he said "let's leave right now!" But I caught his arm and said there's on one condition. Boyf gets to join us. my ex hesitated for about a second before agreeing and saying he just can't wait to bury his cock inside me that he didn't care who joined us. So off I went across the bar to inform boyf of the situation. But from watching us, he already had an idea of what I'd done.

We got a taxi home together, all of us excited with nervous anticipation. As we got in the door I brought my ex into the living room and sat him on the couch, as I got on my knees and started sucking him off. Boyf went to the bedroom to change into slacks and be more comfortable before coming in to us, and stripping me while I still sucked on my ex. Boyf started working on me with his hands and promptly all three of us could hear how soaking wet I was with the excitement of having two cocks to play with.

We brought things to the bedroom and soon I was sucking my ex and boyf was pounding my pussy. The feeling was so exquisite. I've never felt sexier having these two men moaning in unison all because of me. We switched and my ex got his turn on my pussy as I tasted my own juices on boyfs cock. Soon we had a nice rhythm going and everyone was really enjoying it.

I started to feel my ex move faster, and recognized the familiar quickening of his breath. He was going to cum soon. So knowing boyf wouldn't mind, I stopped sucking him, pushed my ex onto his back and mounted him, while boyf stood over us watching and stroking his cock as I brought my ex to a loud climax, bouncing and grinding on him until he cried out with pleasure.

I dismounted him and allowed him catch his breath, but I was shortly distracted by boyfs extremely hard cock, just waiting for me to finish off. So while my ex cleaned himself up and excused himself, boyf bent me over and pounded me so hard its a wonder I'm even walking today, before spurting his huge load inside me. Sitting back and watching two different guys cum drip out of me, he just kept whispering how sexy I was and thanking me for making such an awesome fantasy come true. It was an amazing night for all of us.

Silini
Silini
11 Followers