Three's A Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guided the tip of his cock inside me and hovered above him for a moment, relishing in my power. I moved down slowly, an inch at a time, then withdrew from him, almost losing contact completely. He whimpered a little, and I prolonged it a moment longer before settling all the way down, taking him inside me all at once. He gasped with the surprise of it. I lifted myself almost all the way off him again, then settled back down again. His cock was a little shorter than Damien's, but he had more girth, and I felt stimulated in an entirely different way. I stayed on top of him, varying my speed and depth, never letting him get too comfortable. Damien periodically reached up from where he lay in his blissed-out state to stroke my back and breasts.

"You like that, don't you? Using me, fucking yourself with my cock ..." Ryan muttered.

"Shut up. I didn't say you could talk."

"Oh, fuck this shit." In one motion Ryan swept me off him and onto my back. He pushed my legs up so my knees were against his chest.

"You know why I'm always in control. You like it that way." He was more direct than I was - just pushed all the way into me, no teasing, no preamble. I groaned as he sank all the way in, hitting my g-spot. Damien rolled closer and nibbled at my shoulder. I reached over and traced the lines of his body as Ryan pounded into me. Ryan paused for a moment to pull my legs up over his shoulders, so he could hit me even deeper.

"Look at me baby, look at me. I'm going to come, and I want you to come with me. Come with me baby, come with me." I began to shudder, and he grinned triumphantly.

"That's my baby. Come for me. Don't you know you're my girl?"

I came hard then, just as he did. He held my face in his hands so I couldn't look away. He moved off me and drew me into his arms, so my head was on his chest. I reached behind me and pulled Damien closer, and he snuggled up behind me. I'm sure it wasn't long before we all fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning, we were still like that. The gray light of dawn was streaming through the Venetian blinds. Damien stirred, then rolled away to the other side of the bed, snoring softly. Ryan moved slightly, and reached up his hand to stroke my hair. I shifted a little and looked up at him.

"Hey," he whispered.

"Hi. Been up long?"

"Maybe an hour. How are you feeling?"

"A little hungover." I stretched and winced. "God, my neck is killing me."

"Roll over. I'll rub your shoulders."

I gratefully complied, rolling over onto my stomach. Ryan sat up and rubbed my shoulders. He had always given abysmal massages, but it felt good to have his hands on me. He leaned down and kissed my shoulder.

"All right, what's up with you?"

"What do you mean?" he asked, as he kept kissing down along my spine.

"Why are you being so nice to me?"

"I don't know. " He rolled over and put his hands over his face. I propped myself up on my elbows and watched him. He finally sat up and looked at me.

"Last night - I mean, last night was fun. But it - I mean, don't you know it killed me to watch you with him?"

"It did?"

"Of course it did. I don't know. It's kind of hard for me to explain."

"It's okay. I get it."

"Yeah?"

"C'mere." I gestured him towards me, and when he was close enough that I could reach him, I rolled over and pulled him on top of me.

"What are you doing?"

"Just shut up and kiss me, you idiot."

It was different than it had been the night before. There was no aggression, no competition. We fucked slowly, gently, almost tenderly. But in the end, that's all it was, just fucking.

After we finished, I fell asleep. When I woke up, both boys were gone, out in the living room, watching football and drinking a morning beer. I took a shower, slipped on some jeans and a t-shirt and went to join them. Surprisingly enough, there was very little awkwardness - like I said, we were a close-knit group of friends. Everyone had fucked everyone else. It was only a matter of time before everyone started fucking everyone else at the same time.

I'd like to say that night brought me and Ryan some sort of closure, but it didn't. We kept up with the on-again, off-again stuff for a good year, until I got out of college and left town. We moved on and started dating other people, but even then, not a month has gone by without a furtive late-night phone call.

I have a million other stories that start with Ryan. Like I said, everything seems to start with him, as far as I'm concerned. But as time goes by, I am hopeful that our chapter will finally end.

12