Three's a Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers

"Yeah," Jo continues, a truly wicked smile on her face now ... "so this time, I thought it would be good if I let you sit there and actually watch me and a guy make out ... you know, sweetie ... maybe pick up a few tips that might help you, someday."

Martha's face crumples.

Mark gets up and joins Jo on her bed, sits next to her, and the 2 of them laugh at their crushed victim. The sadistic joke has worked perfectly.

"The cup is dashed from the lips," jokes Mark.

"Did you see her face just then?" squeals Jo, giggling with glee.

"Think she's a little disappointed," says Mark, drily.

"So you okay with that, Marth?" says Jo, "you okay to watch big, hunky Mark here make passionate love to me?

Martha feels wretched. Totally humiliated.

"Aw look, she's crying," mocks Mark.

"Never mind her," says Jo, still giggling, and she slips her hand inside his boxers.

Poor Martha is sitting so close opposite that, although she doesn't want to watch, she can't seem to look anywhere else. Besides, she's a little scared of what might happen if she doesn't do exactly what Jo wants.

"Mmmm, you've got a fabulous cock, baby," Jo purrs.

"God it feels good, Marth ... can you see how I'm playing with his cock inside his shorts? ... you'd just love to be doing this, wouldn't you sweetie?"

Jo slides Mark's boxers all the way off and his erection is revealed in its full glory.

"Oh yummy!" she squeals, "look at it Marth, isn't a man's cock just the best thing? ... 'specially knowing it's all for me."

Mark gets up from the bed, stands in front of Martha, his erect cock no more than a couple of inches away from her. She's sitting down and he's stood up, so his big, hard dick is flaunted before her longing eyes. Or, the literal truth, it's right under her nose. He moves forward slightly so the tip of his cock is actually brushing against her nostrils.

"That's right, sugar," Jo chuckles, "show her your dick, tantalise the poor cow!"

Martha is frightened and a little awestruck.

She's also, despite herself, feeling a bit tingly having a man's erect cock stuck in her face. She wonders what it would feel like to take it in her mouth, to kind of suckle on it.

"Bet she's just dying to suck it," giggles Jo.

She really does seem to know what Martha is thinking.

Poor, tantalised Martha doesn't get to suck the cock, though, because Mark starts waggling it from side to side, so it slaps around against her chubby cheeks.

"Hey, do you wanna kiss it, Marth?" asks Jo.

Martha shakes her head in distress.

"Go on sweetie, might be the only time you get this close to a man's dick ... go on, give it a little kiss and then tell it goodbye 'cos it's gonna be mine all mine after that."

"You heard her, do it!" snaps Mark, stepping back so Martha has to crane forward to plant the kiss on his member.

"And tell it goodbye," Jo prods, merciless.

"Goodbye," mumbles the wretched Martha.

Humiliated beyond words, she's dreading what they might do to her next.

Mark turns his back on Martha and grins at Jo.

"Now kiss his butt," she orders, giggling.

Jo doesn't know how far she'll go with this but she's far from finished yet. Christ, look at Martha, she's actually kissing the guy's ass now! ... what a fucking scream!

She beckons Mark back to her. He sits on the bed and Jo stands in front of him.

"Undress me, baby," she pouts.

"Oh yeah!" he grunts and, slowly, seductively, he removes Jo's clothes.

Jo grins at poor Martha as Mark is undressing her.

"Mmmm, can you imagine how good I'm feeling right this minute, Martha? Gorgeous, sexy hunk undressing me, adoring me, about to make love to me all night in my bed ... and you're gonna be lying there on your own, right next to us ... oh, you poor thing! ... don't you wish you were me instead of you?"

Martha sits, silent and crying, as Jo taunts her.

Her 2 tormentors fall naked on the bed and they start to make out.

Jo looks over at Martha while Mark expertly fondles her breasts. "Aw, don't cry Martha honey. Tell you what, we'll leave the lights on for the first fuck so you don't miss anything, okay? Then, later, we'll turn them off so you can concentrate on ... you know ... just listening."

She's enjoying herself even more than she thought she would. Martha is such a natural victim. The poor cow is totally helpless and it's just a matter of deciding on the funniest ways to torture her.

"Mmmm, you've got great tits Jo baby, you know that?" growls Mark, caressing them with one hand while his other hand snakes down Jo's belly, towards her pussy.

"Yeah, I know and they're all yours, Mark darling ... kiss me all over, baby," she purrs, grinning over at Martha the whole time, "I wanna feel your mouth all over my body ... adore me, darling ... stroke me with your fingers, caress me, baby ... mmm, that's right honey ... oh god, sugar, your body feels so good ... I can hardly wait to get that lovely cock of yours inside me!"

She blows Martha a kiss. "Are you jealous, Marth?" she taunts, "Mmmm, just imagine how it's gonna feel when Mark thrusts his big, hard cock into my pussy! ... I can have it anytime I want now, all I'm doing is delaying things so it's that bit more delicious when he finally does it ... can you imagine the power and the pleasure I'm feeling, Marth honey? ... and the ecstasy I'm looking forward to ... don't you wish you weren't ugly, Marth, so you could experience this too, sometimes? ... don't you wish you were a hot looking woman like me?"

At which point, Jo opens her legs invitingly and Mark slides his cock into her pussy. "Oh my god!" she squeals in delight, "oh god oh god oh god ... fuck me baby ... fuck me hard!"

Mark does so. He thrusts his cock in and out of Jo's dripping wet pussy until they both come together, very noisily, in a shattering mutual orgasm. Jo, squealing and panting, looks at Martha the whole time Mark is fucking her so that she can relish the dumb misery on her face.

"Oh baby," grunts Mark, when it's over, "you are the fucking best!"

"I know," Jo grins.

She looks over at Martha, who's sat there crying her eyes out.

"You okay there, Marth?" she smirks.

Martha nods but it's obvious she's very upset.

"Because I'm definitely okay," Jo taunts, stretching out luxuriously on the bed and lazily stroking Mark's belly.

"God, that was a world class fuck, and now I'm just so ... satisfied," she purrs, like a cat that's got the cream, "such a delicious feeling straight after a great fuck, Martha ... you know what I mean?"

"She has no fucking clue what you mean, baby," grins Mark. "I think we've established that already."

"Oh yeah, sorry," giggles Jo, "guess not."

Jo and Mark get comfortable in Jo's bed. They're lying side by side, propped up on pillows. Jo is snuggled into Mark, still stroking his stomach. Mark has one arm around her and the other resting on her silky thigh.

"Time for the old post coital smoke, babe ... don't you think?" says Mark, looking around for some cigarettes.

"You just relax, baby," says Jo, "Martha will get them for us ... won't you, Martha?"

Martha gets up and fetches a packet of cigarettes from the coffee table in the middle of the room, brings them over to Jo's bed. Jo doesn't say anything, just opens her mouth and Mark, picking up the vibe, does the same. Martha opens the packet and puts a cigarette in each of their mouths. She does Mark first, then shuffles round the other side of the bed to attend to Jo.

"Er ... Martha?" Jo mimes the action of lighting up and points to a lighter on her bedside table. She could easily reach and pick it up herself but she wants to make Martha do it.

Martha gets the lighter, lights Jo's cigarette. Jo blows a mouthful of smoke into Martha's face as she lights her up and Martha has a coughing fit.

"Mark's too," she orders, and Martha trots back around the bed to light Mark's cigarette.

"And fetch us an ashtray, for god's sake!" Jo snaps, "then go stand at the foot of my bed until I think of something else for you to do."

Martha does what she's told. She delivers the ashtray and goes to stand at the foot of the bed.

"Ooo, I do like having a slave to order around!" announces Jo, giggling.

"Doesn't sound too healthy though, that cough of hers" says Mark.

"It's 'cos she's a non smoker," says Jo.

"And a non fucker," adds Mark, which creases both of them up.

They finish smoking and Mark slides his hand up Jo's thigh, starts stroking her pussy, turning her on again.

"Oh yeah, baby, that feels good," purrs Jo and she reaches down for his big, soft, floppy cock. She plays with it, feels it stirring again in her hand.

"Looks like someone might be ready to fuck me again, pretty soon," she says, grinning at Martha who's looking on miserably from the foot of the bed.

"Lights out Jo, yeah?" says Mark. "I'm gonna make love to you real slow, gorgeous, under the covers, and I don't want your fat friend watching this time. Be better if she just listens in, you know what I mean?"

"Sure honey, but just one thing first," says Jo.

"What, babe?"

"Well, don't you think it's a little unfair that only 2 of the 3 people in this room are naked?"

"Yeah, but the question I have to ask myself is ... do I really wanna see a seriously overweight and fucking ugly chick, butt naked?"

"What, you don't wanna see Fitbody's fit body?" Jo giggles. "C'mon baby, aren't you curious what you've missed out on, choosing to sleep with me?"

"Not really babe but, you know ... okay ... if you insist."

Martha, listening to this, is mortified. "Please, Jo ... please don't make me do that," she whispers.

"Sounds like your little slave girl is none too happy," chuckles Mark.

"Shut up Martha and strip," orders Jo, brooking no argument.

It's actually like she is talking to a slave now.

Martha, still at the foot of the bed, obeys. Jo has humiliated her so completely this evening that she feels worthless ... she's thinking that maybe she deserves to be treated like a worm by Jo and her new boyfriend. They are so effortlessly superior to her, aren't they?

So she slowly, sadly removes all her clothes until she's stood naked at the end of the bed. She's ashamed of her body at the best of times and having to stand naked in front of Jo and a strange man is a terrible ordeal. It would be awful for her even if they didn't say anything, if they just stared and laughed ... but they make fun of her too, really make fun of her.

"What's that surname of hers, again?" asks Mark, cracking up with laughter.

"Fitbody," giggles Jo.

"Unbefuckinglievable!"

"So, if I'm a 10, what's Martha?"

"She's a total fucking dog."

"Yeah, we all know that but ... you know ... out of 10?"

"Minus 4."

"Okay Marth, looks like I'm a 10 and you're a minus 4," giggles Jo, "life's just not fair, is it sweetie?"

"Hey Jo?" says Mark, with an evil grin.

"What, baby?"

"Can I slap her around a little bit? ... slap her fat arse?"

"You mean instead of making mad, passionate love to me?" exclaims Jo in mock horror.

"No, gorgeous ... before I make MPL to you."

"Will it turn you on, baby, slapping Martha's bare ass?" she asks.

"Reckon it will, yeah."

"So ... then I'll get an even better fuck?" she teases.

"What do you think, baby?" he says, giving Jo a wolfish grin.

"Well in that case, honey, sure you can," laughs Jo.

"In fact, I insist on it. Martha ... sweetie ... come stand by Mark, then turn around and bend over so he can give your butt a good slapping. You heard him, didn't you? ... it's gonna improve the quality of the fuck I'm about to get ... you do want to improve the quality of my fuck, don't you sweetie?"

Poor Martha shuffles around and gets in position.

Mark gets up so he can give this the proper attention. He dishes out a long series of hard, satisfying, open hand slaps on Martha's flabby buttocks.

Jo lazily smokes another cigarette and looks on, enjoying the spectacle ... "harder, sugar, harder" she shouts ... although she can see that Mark is going at it pretty much full throttle.

"I enjoyed that," grins Mark, a bit flushed, when he's finished and got back into bed.

"God, look at the state of her ass," giggles Jo, "it's red raw. You are such a bastard!"

"So I'm often told. Sexy bastard though, right baby?"

Jo giggles again and she passes him her smoked down cigarette.

"Wanna do one more thing to her disgusting, flabby ass, sweetheart? ... I can't be bothered with the ashtray."

"Shit, really?" says Mark, checking that he's understanding correctly.

"Yeah baby, really ... stub it out on her ass ... least she'll be doing something useful for a change."

"Well Martha, looks like I'm not quite finished with your nether regions," Mark jokes and he reaches over and stubs the burning cigarette out on her arse ... the very same arse that he's just finished administering a vicious slapping to.

Martha knows it's coming, flinches away as she first feels the heat, but Mark makes sure to grind it hard into her buttock until it's fully extinguished.

Martha is in physical, as well as mental, pain now. She screams for a while and then she slumps on the floor, between the beds, weeping. She just wants to die.

"Here, baby," Mark passes Jo the cigarette butt to put in the ashtray.

"Oh, just give it to Martha," says Jo.

"What?"

"Give it to Martha, she's missed dinner and she'll be hungry," explains Jo, grinning. "I'd give it to her but she's on your side of the bed, so ..."

"Baby, you are one mean chick," chuckles Mark.

"Martha sweetie, can you hear me?" calls Jo, like she's talking to a retarded child.

No reply ... just something which sounds rather like an animal in distress.

"She can hear you, gorgeous, don't worry," says Mark.

"Dinner time, sweetie ... open your mouth, my boyfriend's got a little something for you."

"I've got a little something for you too, gorgeous, in a minute," chuckles Mark, nuzzling at Jo's neck and fondling one of her breasts ... "something not so little, in actual fact."

"Oooo, is that a promise, Big Boy?" says Jo, sexily ... she lightly tickles his balls for a few seconds, then she stops and pushes him away.

"Haven't you got a hungry mouth to feed?" she teases.

It's quite an effort but Mark drags himself away from Jo's luscious body and he leans over to check what's happening with her unfortunate friend. He sees that poor, pathetic Martha has done exactly as instructed. She's lying on her back, eyes squeezed shut, and her mouth is wide open, ready to receive.

"Jesus Christ, she's done it," says Mark, hardly believing what's happening here, "she's lying there with her fucking mouth open!"

"Why shouldn't she? ... she's my little servant girl ... that right, Marth? ... you're my servant girl, yeah?"

"Poor little bitch," says Mark.

"Yeah, so anyway ... get on with it, sugar, we haven't got all night ... pop it in there and make sure she eats the whole thing, no pretending and then spitting it out, okay? ... oh and make her chew it for a while first, before she swallows ... important that she appreciates the full flavour, you know what I mean?"

"You heard the pretty lady," says Mark, looking down at Martha, laughing at her.

He drops the butt into her mouth and watches until Martha has chewed and swallowed it. She wretches once or twice but just about manages not to throw up.

"She eaten it?" asks Jo.

"Yeah, poor cow," grins Mark.

"Anything else you wanna do, sugar, before we let her crawl off to bed and listen to us having fabulous sex all night?"

"Why don't we make her sleep on the floor?" suggests Mark.

"Sure, baby, good idea, "Jo agrees, nodding.

"Marth, sorry sweetie, my big, hunky man says no bed for you tonight, you're staying down there on the floor ... don't worry, sweetie, you'll still be able to listen to us having fabulous sex all night."

"Plus, I need to take a leak," grins Mark.

"Oh yeah?" says Jo.

"Yeah baby I do, and the bathroom's right over there, not sure I can be arsed walking that far ... any reason why I shouldn't ... err ... you know? ... why I shouldn't ... "

"None whatsoever, sweetheart," laughs Jo, "hey Marth, you heard that? ... c'mon, get with the programme! ... on your back and mouth open again sweetie, looks like you're getting an after dinner drink ... aren't you the lucky girl this evening?"

Mark slips out of bed and stands over the abject Martha. He holds his dick and takes aim for her open mouth. Jo shifts her position in the bed so she can get a good view. "Okay baby,fire away" she says, giggling uncontrollably, "I wanna see most of it in her mouth and the rest all over her face. C'mon baby, impress me!"

Mark starts pissing down on Martha. He's deadly accurate and Jo finds the next couple of minutes hilariously entertaining.

"Enjoy that did you, sugar?" asks Jo, after Mark has done the business and got himself nicely snuggled back in bed with her.

"Fuck, yeah!" grins Mark. "Not every day I get to piss on a naked ugly chick."

"Did you enjoy it as much as slapping her fat, disgusting ass?"

"Bout the same."

"Wanna torture her some more, baby?"

"Nah, let's save it for the morning"

"You got some ideas then, have you honey?" giggles Jo.

Martha, curled up and whimpering on the floor between the 2 beds, is very frightened now and she's started to tremble.

"Yeah loads," says Mark, "haven't you?"

"A few," giggles Jo, "wanna swap a few before we get busy? ... she's listening to every word we're saying, remember."

"Okay, should I go first?"

"Yeah, go for it."

"Well, she can serve us breakfast in bed for a start."

"Hey, that was one of mine!" protests Jo.

"Sorry."

"Okay don't worry, I've got plenty others."

"Go on then," says Mark.

"She can lick my pussy after you've spent the whole of tomorrow afternoon fucking my brains out."

"Oh yuck."

"Yeah, I know," giggles Jo.

"Then, before you take me for dinner ..."

"Hang on, isn't it my turn?"

"Yeah but listen ... before you take me for dinner, she has to be like my maid and help me make myself look gorgeous for you. She runs my bath, pats me dry with a towel, lays my clothes out for me on the bed ... maybe I make her paint my toenails and stuff like that ... and all the time the poor little thing knows she's not gonna be going anywhere herself 'cos I'll have already told her what's gonna happen."

"What's gonna happen, baby?"

"We're gonna tie her up before we go out, that's what," says Jo.

"What with, baby?"

"With the rope that you're gonna pop out and buy tomorrow morning, sugar."

"After breakfast in bed, right?"

"Right. So we strip her, then we truss her up real tight so she can't move, and then we stick her in the bathtub ... leave her there for hours while we go and have dinner somewhere nice ... maybe go on to a club."

"You finished now?" asks Mark.

"Sure."

"My turn?"

"Sure, baby, tell me."

"It's not as clever as yours."

"Just tell me."

"Okay, what about we stub a few more cigs out on her butt? ... maybe some other places too."

"Another one of mine, you bastard!" protests Jo.

"Well excuse me, sorry again."

"No problem, sugar. I've got a better one anyway."

"Which is?" asks Mark.

"We go out for lunch on Thursday and, this time, we take her with us."

"We take her with us? ... doesn't sound much fun, baby."

"Okay but listen to this," giggles Jo, "about half an hour before we go, we make her drink maybe 3 litres of water and we don't let her go to the bathroom."

"Oh yeah, fucking evil," grins Mark.

"When we get to the restaurant, we let her sit at our table but she doesn't get to eat and she doesn't get to go to the rest room. She gets more and more distressed, trying to hold back the pee, while me and you just completely ignore her. She sits there, feeling like her bladder's about to burst, while we have a nice, flirty lunch. We pretend she's not there until the inevitable happens and she wets her knickers. When that happens, we keep her sat there, drenched in her own piss, and we start talking about how there's a horrible smell coming from somewhere. Then I call the waiter over and say in a loud voice, so the whole restaurant can hear, that our friend's had a little accident and we apologise for the mess she's made on her chair. Maybe we make the poor cow apologise personally to the manager and offer to pay for the cleaning bill. Can you imagine?"

hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers