Three's a Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, you win," laughs Mark, holding his hands up in surrender.

"Fiendish or what?" giggles Jo.

"I can't compete ... you are one major league bitch, you know that?"

"Gee, thanks," chuckles Jo, "I try my best. Wanna fuck me again now, baby?"

"Is the Pope a Catholic?"

"Lights out please, Martha," Jo orders.

Martha drags herself up and turns off the light. The switch is on the wall between the beds.

"Oh you poor, fat, ugly, helpless creature," Joanna whispers, just before the lights go out.

Jo and Mark hear Martha slump down on the floor next to the bed. They lie quietly for a time and listen to her whimpering.

Jo smiles in the darkness, a cruel smile, and she snuggles into Mark's muscular body, trying to imagine how poor Martha is feeling right now. She moans as Mark starts pleasuring her pussy. She's getting wet again and looking forward to the prospect of being fucked all night. She's in heaven.

"Don't forget to say goodnight to Martha," she whispers into Mark's ear, her fingers stroking teasingly between his legs.

"Goodnight Martha Fitbody," he says.

"Yeah, see you in the morning Marth," says Jo, enjoying the feel of Mark's rapidly hardening cock in her hand.

"Oh and Martha?" she giggles ... "sweet dreams, yeah?"