Three's a Crowd Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,801 Followers

"Fuck," the Latina breathed.

"Yeah," Piper licked her lips and pulled Kelly in first. The girl's broad hips were a cut above the other two, supporting her glorious ass that Piper had longed for since they first met. Kelly moaned, then yelled as she was penetrated. Her pussy spread slow and smooth around Piper's girth, accepting it like a pro. Before long, it reached her cervix. Piper, then, took Jen and impaled to the same degree, before repeating the same for Helen.

"Ready?" Piper looked back at Sera, the golden-skinned futa breathed heavily as she jerked her twin shafts, each leaking floods of milky pre-cum. She only nodded and pushed forward. All five exclaimed their bliss. Piper broke past three separate cervixes at once, sliding all eighteen inches of her three erections into her friends, who wailed in bliss at the penetration. Sera only reached the back of Piper's canal, yet her bliss was no less profound.

With so much stimulation, it'd only be a matter of minutes before Piper would cum. Maybe less, she silently amended as her friends and Sera began to move of their own accord. Kelly knew her best, setting a brutal pace with her hips from the outset, while the step-siblings took their time to adjust, and Sera rocked in place as she squeezed her tits. The sensation of warm pre flooding her snatch and ass was one that Piper definitely enjoyed.

Piper grabbed her own breasts as she quickly built to her ideal pace. Her cocks hammered into her friends, eliciting whorish moans from them all. Each time she rocked backward, she felt a fresh gush of Sera's pre pour into her, almost as if she were milking the dick-nipples. She recalled how much Sera could cum and moaned, hastening her tempo further. Her hips slammed into three different asses, with Kelly's taking the full brunt as she was fucked by the middle shaft.

"Oh fuck!" Sera groaned loudly. She leaned down to kiss along Piper's ass cheeks, nipping at them as she fucked the other, oddly endowed futa.

"Yeah," Piper moaned highly, tugging on her nipples. Her breasts weren't quite big enough for her mouth to reach, though her hands provided more than enough. She'd have to get Sera to try that later, she thought with a lustful smirk. She turned to offer the suggestion to Sera, only for her voice to trail off into a husky sigh as her holes stretched tighter. They were then drenched in a thick, filling heat.

The Latina futa bit into Piper's cheek, muffling her orgasmic cries. Her body convulsed in ecstasy, jerking her chest and pressing her engorged shafts harder against Piper's cervix and deeper into her bowels. Yet she was clearly holding back. Her face scrunched tight and her hands curled into white-knuckled fists, while she clenched her eyes shut against the bliss. Then Piper's lower body squirmed around her members, effectively milking them.

"Fuck!" Sera threw her head back and yelled her sensational release to the world, letting her hyper productivity loose.

"Fuck yeah!" Piper added, body going rigid as her holes pulsated in mindless ecstasy. Impregnating jets of viscous jizz basted her anal tunnel while they bombarded her tender cervix, igniting sharp explosions of pleasure across her nerves. Sperm-riddled slop gushed from her holes no matter how she gripped the erupting cocks, each release forcing its prior burst to leak profusely. Piper felt the sperm-heavy cum against her feet as it spread across the floor.

She reached back to Sera and pulled her tight, mashing the Latina's glorious tits against her holes. The backsplash subsided as it strained to pour around the mountainous globes, while her holes were filled with an even greater amount. A strange weight formed in her abdomen, one that she suspected her friends were familiar with. Piper looked down at herself, eyes briefly halting to bask in the sight of her three lovers bouncing against her perpetual boners, and saw the pudge forming in her usually flat belly. Every shot from Sera made it ripple and swell.

Piper's hands abandoned her tits and cupped the growing bulge. Her fingers sank into it like they would into gelatine, though the contents felt almost thicker than that. How was Sera cumming like this? The thought soon died down as her left cock, on which Helen was bucking her drooling mess of a cunt, throbbed powerfully.

"Slow down, Helen," Piper moaned, though the girl paid no attention. If anything, her hips moved faster, as if openly defying the futa. Piper inhaled sharply, struggling to summon a dominant tone amidst the quintet of sensations barraging her. Three different pussies, one tight as a vice made from velvet, another deliciously malleable, and the other fluttering like a crazed hummingbird, combined with a twin pair of constantly cumming cocks crammed up her pussy and ass... Piper shouted as the thoughts overcame her.

She grabbed Helen and yanked to the base. The teen's cry ended abruptly, though her mouth hung open, tongue lolling out like a true bitch, and the tendons in her throat stood out in stark relief. Fresh cum sprayed into her already stuffed uterus, stretching it tighter and rounder. Piper leaned down as low as she could, reaching down to feel it as her friend's abdomen extended to the floor with every potent gush from her girl-cock. Even for her, the amount was surprising.

"P-Piper?" Sera's voice drew her attention back to the Latina, "Drink my cum, please?"

She couldn't say no. In a matter of moments, Sera stood beside her, tits raised and cocks shooting great tides of cum across the triple-cocked futa. Piper engulfed one, taking it down her throat with a wet gag, then began to suckle. Sera took the other. Huge gouts spewed from Piper's cunt and ass, splashing wetly against the floor, while her stomach was filled. And filled. And filled... and filled.

Even with just the one dick, Piper's pudgy gut continued to expand. Similarly, Helen's womb inflated to greater rotundness. She should've been done a while ago, Piper thought in shock and glanced to Sera. The dick-nipple futa winked knowingly.

Piper grinned around her cock and hammered into her friends with renewed ferocity. She brought hand to Kelly's hip, urging her to thrust faster, while her other milked Sera's tit for all it was worth. There was no need, as Sera simply kept cumming and cumming. Her breasts only seemed to get bigger in fact.

They were, she realised as more of her hand was swallowed by the Latina's sensual flesh. Each mound expanded inch by inch, their already inhumanly prolific flow heightening in tandem. Piper's belly stretched further, even encroaching on the view of Kelly's frantic ass. She kept cumming into Helen through it all.

"Cum in me, Piper!" Jen called, voice shrill and faint against the lewd slurping emanating from her cunny, "Oh fuck! Gonna cum, gonna cum... I'm gonna... CUM!" Her walls clamped around Piper as a jet of juices squirted across her crotch. The futa was helpless to resist as her left cock kept cumming, feeding the others with greater pleasure.

"Me too... me too! You gotta cum in me, Piper! They already got a load," Kelly panted hoarsely, her own snatch sloshing noisily with every thrust, "Give me an extra one! Please?!"

As if by her words, Helen fell to the side with a heavy splat. Piper's cock slid out from her, still hard and still shooting an endless stream of seed. She moaned around Sera's shaft and grabbed it, stuffing it in alongside her first. Kelly's sperm hungry cunt and womb greedily accepted the newcomer, and the viscous flood that it brought with it. The remaining two finally exploded as well.

"I can't believe this," Piper breathed. She laid in a circle with Sera, Helen, Jen and Kelly, staring at the ceiling while gallons of cum sloshed around them. All except Sera sported rotund stomachs, as if they were heavily pregnant with multiples. Even so, the pressure did little to expedite the leaking.

"We are so gonna get pregnant," Jen muttered.

"I'd like that," Kelly sighed, reaching over to Piper's cocks. They were all flaccid for the first time in what felt like years, though it felt weird to her. She couldn't believe it, but she was looking forward to regaining her permanent erections already. Even if she had to deal with the constant urge to masturbate. And the pre-cum. And difficulty with self-control...

She was beginning to wonder if there was even a bad-side to her condition.

"If you're gonna start a family, you're gonna need support," Sera said and sat up. She was the least exhausted amongst the group, despite having contributed the most to the impromptu cum pool, "I can help you there."

"What'd you mean?" Piper turned to her, too relaxed and tired to even raise her head.

"I'm, uh, kind of going around finding futanari like us to... join a school," Sera explained.

"You mean that place that was on the news? KF... something?"

"KFI," Sera nodded, "In exchange for some research help, futanari like you and me will be supported for life. Possibly longer if we have 'special' children."

"I'll think about it," Piper sighed.

"Why?" Sera frowned, "There'll be no reason to hide or anything. And no one can..."

"I've got friends here. And I'm not exactly hiding," Piper countered.

"But..." Sera paused and glanced around, "You can bring them with you."

"I wouldn't mind," Kelly raised her hand, before it fell with a wet splat, "I don't think I could live without Piper fucking me anymore."

"Aww, that's sweet," Piper reached over and squeezed her hand, smiling affectionately, "Still, it'd be a big change."

"Just about everyone else there will be futanari," Sera continued, a clever grin curling her lips, "Some are bound to be as horny as you."

"True," Piper mused.

"I've heard about one that can cum enough to flood a room. Floor to ceiling," Sera added.

"Holy shit!" Piper jerked upright, only to fall back as her gravid middle got in the way, "Okay... fuck it. I'll talk to my parents."

"We should probably wait until Helen's got a brain," Jen advised, bringing their attention to her step-sister, who was sound asleep in a sea of cum, cradling a massive gut that only Kelly's outmatched.

"Good point," Piper nodded, "Well, there you go. Depending on what everyone decides, I'll go."

"Good enough for me," Sera shrugged and stood, then saw their clothes, which were completely drenched, "Oh, great."

"Don't worry. The janitor and I have a thing going. She'll be here soon and help us clean up... after a little favour first," Piper grinned as her cocks began to slowly rise once more.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,801 Followers
12