Three's Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring her over here." the third guy said.

The blonde guy grabbed one arm and the redhead walked behind me and took the other. I was easily lifted off the ground as if I weighed nothing at all and I was carried, stumbling as I went, over to the third guy. He was sitting on the counter and pulling at his enormous tool. I was scared at what lay infront of me but calmed myself with the thought that this was the last one, then they would all be satisfied and I could escape from this nightmare.

The blonde guy pushed my head forward and down so I had to bend at the waist. My lips moved towards the massive tool I was about to eat. The guy on the counter put both hands behind my head as he pulled me the final distance to his member. My nose was pulled into his pubic hair, then I started lick my way from his balls up to his purple domed head as he pulled me up the length of his cock.

I teased the end of his dick with my tongue, circling his head with it and then licking the length of his pee hole, cleaning off the pre cum that glistened there. Without any prompting I licked his dick up and down several times causing him to moan with pleasure, rubbing his hands over the back of my head and through my hair. I could feel the veins under my tongue as I licked up and down his rigid tool, occasionally tickling his balls with the tip of my tongue.

I heard a ripping sound as he took the last condom out of its pack, then placed the teat between my lips. I knew what he wanted, gripped the teat in my teeth and I slowly rolled the condom onto his cock as I took him into my mouth.

He took it slowly, slipping it in bit by bit. I could taste the chocolate as his head slipped behind my teeth and ran along the roof of my mouth towards my throat. I rubbed my tongue along his cock as it slid between my wet lips, sliding in and out of my mouth, slowly at first, then getting deeper and deeper with each thrust. I tried to let my throat stretch to take him further down.

I couldn't believe how deep I was taking him. My girlfriends would be proud of me for a performance like that. He pulled my head up and then pushed it down. I was sucking for all I was worth to try and get him off quickly. I alternated between sucking then dropping down on his thick cock and taking it into my throat. Up and down, up and down.

My attention was caught by a hand on the inside of my leg. It moved up slowly, sliding under my skirt and towards my crotch. As it caressed the inside of my thigh my heart began to beat faster and my pussy got wetter. I knew my legs were slightly apart, helping access to my private parts, but I couldn't bring myself to close them. I felt the hand slide up and over my thong. I could feel the fingers at the top of my slit, caressing my clit through the lace and sending pulses of ecstasy through my body. The fingers slid down along the length of my snatch and then pushed at the entrance to my hole.

"Man this chick is getting wet!"

I went red as they discovered that I was turned on by this assault. They all laughed again and I just hoped it would soon be over.

I kept on going, trying to maximize the pleasure I was giving and making him moan. His moans got louder and louder which spurred me on to please him more and more and get this over with as soon as possible. I ran my tongue around the head of his cock and up and down his member, trying to get him to cum. I ran my tongue down the length of his cock, then sucked in his balls one by one, sucking for all I was worth and teasing them with my tongue. Then I took his full 9 inches into my throat and sucked hard.

Suddenly I felt his hands back on my head, holding me down on his dick. I kept sucking, hoping he was near to climax. Then I could feel a pair of hands, one around each ankle. I stopped sucking and a feeling of panic ran through me.

"Keep sucking bitch!" said the guy with his dick wedged in my mouth.

He pulled his hand into a fist at the back of my head, pulling my hair and forcing me to continue sucking just to relieve the pain. The hands on my ankles moved slowly up the back of my legs, over the sensitive backs of my knees and up the back of my thighs, lifting my skirt as they went. They moved over my firm round ass cheeks and then pushed my skirt up over my back. I realized I was bent over with my ass and pussy easily available for the taking. The hands behind me moved to my hips and then started to work their way back down. A sharp pain in the back of my head reminded me to keep sucking and I resumed my work on the massive cock which was filling my face.

I could feel the fingers of the roaming hands behind me slip into the sides of my lacy thong, sliding them over my hips and down my legs. Once again I was dragged back to my cocksucking by a sharp tug on my hair. I could feel someone stand behind me and then I took a deep breath as I felt a long cock slip between my legs. I could feel it resting on my pussy lips. It slid back and forth over my slit, sliding easily in my wetness. Each time the end of his dick hit my clit I would jump as a pulse of erotic energy shot through my crotch.

I could feel the tingling between my legs as very, very slowly the cock slipped back. The head rubbed over my clit, then down the wet lips of my pussy. I just wanted it to stop as I knew where it was going, but there was nothing I could do. I was going to get fucked.

The head of his cock slipped down the last part of my vagina and I could feel it just outside the entrance to my pussy. A pair of hands rubbed over my ass then round to my stomach and down to my pussy. I remembered to keep sucking before the painful reminder I knew would soon come.

The hands between my legs started to toy with my clit, making the juices ooze out of my slit.

"She feels ready." a voice said behind me.

I knew he was right and started to yearn for that cock to be thrust inside me, hating myself for wanting to be violated this way. His hands moved up my stomach, then up over my ribs and starting to caress my breasts, squeezing each one and pulling hard on my nipples. The pain turned me on even more and I wished that I had more control. The hands continued up over my tits and then wrapped under my shoulders. I could feel his chest on my hands and arms which were trapped behind me.

His grip on my shoulders tightened as he suddenly thrusts his cock deep into my soaking wet pussy. I screamed in shock but the sound was blocked by the massive piece of meat in my throat, eventually emerging as a high pitched moan. As the guy behind me pulled out I was dragged back and the prick in my mouth slipped through my lips. I sucked hard as it was drawn over my tongue, then the thrust from behind forced me forward, forcing the prick deep into my throat. I sucked to pull it as deep as I could take it. I knew this was working when there was a long, drawn out moan from the guy sitting on the counter. He lifted his hips and thrust forward to push deeper into my wet mouth.

The pace picked up and I was forced backwards and forwards, being pounded from both ends. The cock in my pussy would be pulled right out to the entrance of my hole, linger there for a short time, then be thrust back in, his balls slapping into my legs. Loud squelching noises could be heard from behind me as my juices produced a symphony of sex. The strong hands on my shoulders pulled me backwards to help with my penetration, each pull ending with a sudden jolt against the man taking me from behind.

With yet another big suck I felt the cock stiffen in my throat. My head was pulled up, he ripped the condom from his tool and then thrust his cock back into my mouth just as he started to come. I gulped down mouthful after mouthful of that sticky sweet liquid until finally he was spent. He slipped out from underneath me as the pounding from behind continued.

My tits were pressed against the counter as I was fucked hard. His fingers were wrapped in my hair and pulling my head back. I could see myself in the mirror. Lipstick was smeared over my face and my mascara had run. My breasts were being pushed against the counter and I could see the blonde guy behind me, pounding away at my pussy. I knew this would not be quick since it was not long since he last came.

His prick slid deep into my pussy, pushing my lips wide. My juices dripped onto my thighs and started to run down my leg as I was mesmerized by the image I saw in the mirror. The other 2 men were looking at this spectacle, their hands pulling on their dicks, coaxing them back into life. My tits were pushed flat onto the counter, sliding back and forth and covered in cum from before.

The thrusting went on and on. I could feel my orgasm start to build and cursed my body for what it was doing to me. I was powerless to do anything to stop it. It was like a train that was going to blow my mind, and I was helpless to resist. My breathing quickened and small moans started to ease out of my mouth despite my effort to keep quiet. I knew I was beyond hope and that these guys could do with me as they pleased. All resistance was gone as my orgasm grew and grew.

I moaned, louder and louder, which only made the blonde guy go faster, increasing the torment of my pussy. My eyes rolled as a massive orgasm hit me. My whole body shuddered, convulsing with waves of orgasmic pleasures. All my muscles contracted and then released, draining me of energy, and of resistance. All three guys cheered as I was shaking violently in the throws of orgasm. They had tamed me and made me theirs.

The blonde guy continued to pump into me, thrusting deeper and deeper. I could feel him growing inside of me until suddenly he leaned forward, thrust deeply into my pussy and let rip with his seed. His cock erupted inside me sending another mini-orgasm through my body. After he was finished he slipped slowly out of my pussy, giving me another small orgasm as his cock slid out of my dripping snatch.

I lie there with my chest on the counter, breathing deeply and trying to recover. Was this the end?

No.

I waited, cum dripping from between my legs, waiting to serve the next one who wanted his way with me.

The red headed guy appeared at my side, grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet. He turned me around and pushed me back against the counter, then effortlessly lifted me up like a rag doll. He continued to lift my legs until I was lying on my back on the counter with one leg hanging over each of his arms. My knees were hanging over his elbows and I realized he couldn't grab his dick to help steer it into me. His feeble attempts to guide himself in by thrusting his hips forward were totally ineffective, and I enjoyed this brief moment where he couldn't do what he wanted. Without thinking I lifted my left leg up and placed it onto his shoulder. They laughed as they saw I was now helping them to fuck me. They must have thought I was a real slut, and I guess I am.

He guided his prick into me and then started to slide in and out, slowly at first but then getting quicker and quicker.

"Fuck, this bitch is hotter than hell!!" he said.

I could feel how turned on he was as his prick bulged inside of me and the sweat poured off his face. The back of my head was rubbing up against the mirror. The blonde guy was pulling up his trousers and pushing his limp cock back in his pants. A satisfied smile ran from ear to ear across his face. The other guy was sitting on the toilet seat stroking another massive hard-on. I could not believe he had recovered so soon. He stared at me with a knowing smile on his face, waiting to penetrate me deeper than I thought possible.

Between my legs I could see the redhead's cock thrusting in and out of my pussy, covered in my juices which were flowing freely, betraying my pleasure at being taken. He kept pumping until I thought I would pass out. I was so tired that I didn't feel that I could orgasm again.

I looked up into his face. Suddenly he thrust in deeper than ever and froze, shooting his load deep into my dripping cunt, mad facial contortions spreading over his face. They made me giggle as he finished spraying his cum into my pussy. He pulled out exhausted, leaving me lying on the counter with my legs spread, staring at the guy across the room as he played with his tool.

"Bring her here." he commanded.

His two friends walked over to me and took an arm each. With little effort they lifted me off the counter and marched me over to the toilet. I was forced to stand astride him with his cock standing upright between my legs. He put his hands on my hips and I knew I would give up to him. I could feel my knees slowly bend as I sank down onto his rigid cock, gently slipping into the deepest reaches of my pussy. I tried to thrust on him but my arms yelled with pain.

"Let my arms loose and I'll fuck your brains out!" I said, too far gone to care any more and just wanting the pleasure of his member deep inside me.

They all laughed but they knew I was serious. My arms were undone and my top and bra were pulled off and thrown across the room. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to rock my hips backwards and forwards. He groaned with pleasure, thrusting his hips up and down.

I leaned forward so he could take my tits into his mouth and he started to suck on them. His teeth teased my nipples which were sticking out firmly. I lifted myself up until his cock was just about to leave me, then I sank down again taking his full length into my pussy. He moaned with pleasure as I repeated this again and again, getting faster and faster as I forced his dick into me. My tits bounced up and down as I rode him towards climax.

He was biting down on my nipple which just pushed me on. I got faster and faster as his moans got louder and louder. I could feel my orgasm building yet again and couldn't believe it. I knew this would knock me out but still drove my pussy up and down his prick, gyrating my hips in circles. Suddenly his dick stiffened even more and then he shot a stream of cum into my crack, forcing me over the edge as I bucked and writhed in the throws of another massive orgasm. I clutched him to my chest as we both shuddered in ecstasy. When he stopped he pushed me backwards and I fell onto the floor, my soaking wet thong hanging around my ankle and my stained skirt up around my waist.

They got dressed, took a last look at me lying half naked with my legs spread wide on the floor, and smiled.

"Till next time honey!" the blonde one said and they left.

I made a mental note to come back here again.

12