Three's Company

Story Info
Halloween Hijinks with Mermaid, Lady Bug, & stud.
1k words
13.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie was throwing a Halloween party for all of her friends. She had been planning it for weeks. Her boyfriend, family and friends would all be there. She picked out a sexy mermaid out fit as her costume. It was basically a bra and long skirt. It showed off more skin than she was used to because she usually dresses rather conservatively.

Her best friend Aileen would be in attendance whom she loved to death. Aileen is the exact opposite of Valerie. Valerie is the conservative good girl and Aileen is the rebel rousing bad girl that is every man's wet dream. Valerie is a piece of ass herself but she doesn't show off her shit the way Aileen often does. The two are as opposite as night and day.

Aileen often travels around with a mini entourage of other female friends and guys she's hooked up with or is planning on hooking up with. Valerie's boyfriend doesn't much care for the likes of Aileen. He is afraid she'll be serve as a negative influence on his sweet and innocent little Valerie. Valerie was very independent and strong minded and assured her man he had nothing to worry about.

The night had arrived and all was set. The house was creepily decorated in honor of Halloween and the refreshments and food was all laid out and looked delicious. The guests soon arrived and people ate, drank and acted merrily. Aileen showed up as a sexy lady bug with a short skirt that showed off her luscious ass. She showed up with her girls and a couple of her boys.

At one point in the evening Aileen asked if she could use her restroom to freshen up. Valerie escorted Aileen to her private bath in her bedroom. Aileen did what she needed to do and Valerie took her turn while Aileen waited outside in Valerie's bedroom. Valerie opened the door slightly and was caught by surprise at the sight before her. One of Aileen's male friends Hector was in their fucking Aileen doggie style on her bed.

She stood there aghast and was frozen in shock. Aileen still had on her outfit she had just merely removed her panties. The room echoes with the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh. What was she going to do? If Valerie's boyfriend walked into the room.

Hector had hit on Valerie in the past and she flat out rejected him. Valerie's boyfriend already had a great dislike of Hector so there was no way she was gong to tell him about that incident. Valerie was mesmerized by the sight in front of her. Two people she knew(one of whom was her dearest friend)was putting on a live sex show in front of her. She couldn't help but get turned on at the sights and sounds of two attractive people fucking.

Hector noticed Valerie and invited her to join in. Aileen gasped in surprise and blushed with embarrassment. "No way dude! I have a man! I don't cheat!" Valerie said indignantly. "Head doesn't count as cheating! Huh Aileen?" He nodded towards her.

"He is right Val! Giving a guy a blow job isn't sex. You're using your mouth so it doesn't count." Aileen said matter of factly. Hector pulled out of Aileen and she dropped to her knees in front of her man.

Aileen sucked and stroked his cock like the pro she was. Aileen looked over at Valerie and held out her hand. "It's okay sweetie! Try it! You'll like it! Hector just loves a good blow job!" Valerie was torn between remaining faithful to the man she loves in order to give into a man she only lusts for.

"He's either going to stick it in your pussy or in your mouth. One way or the other he's going to stick it in you somewhere." Valerie had no choice but to give in to the lesser of two evils. Valerie got down on her knees next to her best friend and looked up at Hector. "I really don't like you or the way you treat women but if I have to pick one I choose to give you head. Enjoy it because this will never happen again. I'll give you a taste of what you crave and you'll want more but you won't get more. Got it?"

With that Valerie began to lick one side of his long, stiff glistening pole while Aileen licked along side the other. Aileen was more than happy to share her man's penis with her very best friend. It was good for them to bond in this way.

Valerie engulfed the whole of his penis and went for broke. She could taste Aileen's pussy juice on Hector's cock. She had never tasted another woman's cunt juice before but she quickly got used to it. She kind of liked the way her friend tastes.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and slapped her across the face with it and rubbed it all around. He was going to abuse her with his cock because he may not get another shot. He had two hot bitches sharing his dick in their mouths and he was going to enjoy it for all it was worth. They both took turns working on his cock and when he came he shot his was all over Aileen and Valerie's face without warning.

Valerie got pissed! "YOU IDIOT! YOU GOT CUM ALL OVER MY FACE, BOOBS AND ON MY COSTUME!" Just then the door opened. It was Val's boyfriend. Valerie quickly rushed to the door and ushered her man outside. He was too drunk too realize what was going on. He was horny. So she ushered him into the bathroom across the hall and gave him a fantastic blow job allowing him to cum in her mouth and all over her face. Her penance for what she had done.

She felt so guilty. She hoped he would never find out what she had done that night. Later on Aileen said Hector wanted to know when the three of them would hook up again. Valerie told her in no uncertain terms that it wasn't going to ever happen. If only Valerie really believed in what she was saying.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Putting on a Show Girlfriend's lingerie party gets out of control.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
King Size Bed Good friends share. Really good friends share a lot.in Group Sex
Saved by Deborah Pt. 01 Two 30 year olds discover the joys & happiness of a 2nd love.in Erotic Couplings
A game of Truth or Dare At a Christmas party, couple play truth or dare.in Erotic Couplings
A Trip to the Beach Ch. 01 Mary and Jeff prepare for a day at the beach.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories