Three's Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers

"Leave it to me," Ashley said, smiling coyly.

At the table, Ashley asked Geoff if he could drive them home, that both she and Vonn were feeling a little too drunk to drive. Geoff said he didn't mind, as long as they didn't mind sharing a seat since he was in a two seater. Geoff led them to his car, a Boxster. "Maybe I should put the top down to give you more room," he said, pushing the button to lower the top.

After it opened, Vonn got in, with Ashley sitting on her lap. Vonn slipped her hand under her ass, sliding her finger against Ashley's lips. She squirmed, giggling as Vonn pulled at her panties. Geoff thought something was going on but wasn't sure exactly what.

At the house, Ashley asked if Geoff wanted one more drink as a nightcap. He looked at Vonn for a response. She smiled, nodding her head. Geoff followed them into the house, a cute, one story house on a quiet cul-de-sac.

"This is a very nice house," Geoff said, sitting on the couch. Ashley sat next to him as Vonn opened a bottle of wine. She came out holding the bottle with three glasses, her arms out. Geoff watched as she walked in, her firm hips swaying side to side, her breasts heaving as she took a deep breath. He caught himself looking at her breasts as she leaned over, pouring the glasses. Vonn knew what she was doing and she was secretly thrilled by his attention. She also noticed Ashley looking down her top which excited her even more.

Ashley rested her hand on Geoff's thigh, leaning towards him. "She does have a beautiful body, doesn't she, Geoff?" she said softly in his ear. Vonn blushed slightly, smiling. Geoff did a double take, not sure if he heard her correctly. He didn't answer right away. "You don't think she has a great body?" Ashley asked again. This time Geoff was sure of what she asked.

"Uhhhhhh... yes, she does." He turned to Ashley, "She has a great body." Ashley stood up and walked over to Vonn. Vonn took a big sip of her wine, setting the glass down afterwards. Ashley wrapped her arms around her friend, sliding her hands up and down her sides.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, she feels so good, too. I love holding her," she said, kissing Vonn's belly, then looking at Geoff. He leaned back in the couch, mesmerized by the two incredibly beautiful women in front of him. Vonn picked up on the cues.

"Ashley is a great kisser, though. No one is as good a kisser as she is," Vonn said sultrily. The two women kissed, gently at first, their lips barely touching. After a few moments of this, the kiss became deeper, more passionate. Their arms wrapped tight around each other as they became lost in each other's passion. Vonn looked at Geoff, "Would you like to kiss her?" she asked, smiling at him. Geoff wanted to make sure that Vonn was all right with this. His eyes questioned her once more. "You do want to kiss her, don't you Geoff?" she asked again.

Geoff smiled, starting to stand, when Ashley walked over to him. She sat on the couch next to him, then leaned back into his lap. He pulled her towards him, their lips touching lightly. He felt the warmth of her breath on his face.

"Kiss me, Geoff," Ashley said, pulling herself to him. They kissed deeply, their tongues exploring each other's mouths for the first time. Geoff held her tight, her large breasts crushed against his chest. Ashley held his head to hers, her mouth sucking on his tongue. Vonn stood there, watching Geoff slide his hand down her lover's back, onto her ass, squeezing her cheeks. Vonn let her hand slip down her belly, sliding between her legs. She began rubbing herself, gently at first, then harder, her hips rocking against her hand.

Ashley moaned softly as Geoff cupped her ass, his fingertips touching her the back of her bare thighs. He looked up at Vonn who was watching then intensely. Breaking the kiss, he smiled at her, extending his hand. She smiled, taking it as she walked to them, sitting next to Ashley. Ashley shuddered as Vonn slid her hand up her thigh, caressing her as under her skirt. Hooking her lover's panties with her fingers, Vonn slid them off of Ashley's firm round ass. Ash moaned, pressing her breasts hard against Geoff's chest. She rocked her hips, pushing back against Vonn's probing fingers.

Ashley was already wet as Vonn slowly slipped her finger into her tunnel. Ashley held Geoff tight as her body shook. Vonn slid her finger deeper, sliding it in and out, rubbing on the front of her mound against the g-spot. His fingers tangled in Ashley's hair, Geoff pulled her face to his, kissing her once more. Their tongues whirled together, sharing each other's tastes. Vonn slipped a second finger into Ash, making her breathing deepen. Ashley rocked her hips franticly against Vonn's fingers, feeling her orgasm building deep from inside.

"Oooohhhhhh Gggdddddd," she cried, her arms wrapped tight around Geoff's neck as Vonn plunged her fingers deep inside her. Geoff held her tight, letting Vonn take her over the edge. Ashley spread her legs more, her body twisted to give Vonn more access. Vonn drove her face between Ashley's legs, plunging her tongue deep into her wet tunnel. "Oooohhhhhh Ggdddddd, yyyeeeessssssss!!!!!!" she cried as Vonn ground her face against her aching pussy. Vonn sucked on her folds, pulling them with her teeth. "Oohh fuucckk, Vonn. YEESSSSS!!" Ashley screamed, her hips bucking wildly against her lover's face.

Geoff held Ashley tight, her large breasts crushed against this chest. Ashley could feel his hard cock against her back. She wanted it, she wanted to taste him, but right now, all she could think about was Vonn and her tongue.

Ashley fell onto her back across Geoff's lap, her legs clamping around Vonn's head, holding her mouth tight to her wet pussy. Geoff's hard cock was pressing against her back. Geoff looked at her, her back arched, forcing her large double D breasts into the air. He unbuttoned her blouse, pulling the two halves apart. He looked for a moment at her full round breasts, beautifully shaped and full. Ashley bucked her hips against Vonn's mouth, pulling her head to her with one hand, and Geoff's head to her breasts with the other. Geoff buried his face in between her globes, sucking, biting her tender flesh. Ashley felt her orgasm about to exploded. Her body shuddering as a series of small climaxes exploded like a bunch of small firecrackers.

Vonn felt Ashley's body trembling. She knew that she was on the very edge. Vonn plunged her fingers deep into Ashley, rubbing her sweet spot as she sucking on her swollen clit. Ashley arched her back, becoming rigid as her orgasm erupted.

"Oooooohhhhhhhh Ggddddddd!!!!!!!" she cried, bucking wildly on Geoff's lap. Her pussy contracted again and again, flooding Vonn's mouth with her sweet nectar. Vonn lapped her juices, taking all she could as Ashley's legs clamped tight around her head. Ashley felt Geoff's tongue lashing at her erect nipples, his hands cupping, squeezing her flesh. Ashley came again, then a third time as Vonn kept at her until finally letting up, allowing Ashley to collapse against Geoff. Ashley lay there, trying to regain her breath, her breasts heaving. Her body was electrified, trembling to every touch from Geoff and Vonn. Geoff stroked her hair, pulling it away from her face as he looked down at her, her face glowing. Vonn smiled at her lover, wiping some of Ashley's juices from her chin.

"Vonn, that was incredible, I can't believe how quickly and hard I came," she said, sitting up on Geoff's lap. Geoff felt her squirming, rubbing her ass against his cock. She pulled Vonn to her, kissing her deeply, tasting her essence on her lover's tongue. Geoff caressed her, her body still trembling. Ashley turned to Geoff, smiling, "I have to take care of Vonn, now. You don't mind waiting, do you, Geoff?" Geoff smiled, shaking his head. He knew that Vonn was still a little hesitant about him, so he decided to let Ashley take the lead, as far as Vonn was concerned.

Ashley pushed Vonn back onto the couch, her fingers working on the snaps of her tight pants. Vonn looked up at Ashley, her breasts hanging, swaying back and forth as she tugged at the pants, sliding them off her slender body. Geoff watched, taking in Vonn's beautiful, tall body. He had never been with two more beautiful, sensual women as these. Ashley was on her knees, her ass wiggling, invitingly. He cupped her cheeks, caressing her ass as Ashley bend down to taste Vonn. She unsnapped Vonn's top between her legs, pushing it up her belly. Vonn bit her lower lip, watching her friend, her lover, lower her face to her already wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Vonn moaned, pulling Ashley's face to her. Ashley flicked her tongue up and down her wet lips, teasing Vonn. "Ooohhhh fffuuuucckkkkk, Ash, do it, please!!" she moaned, thrusting her hips to Ashley's mouth. Ashley smiled, knowing that she was driving Vonn crazy. She teased her a few more times, then plunged her tongue deep into her. Vonn thrust her hips up, pulling Ashley's face hard to her aching cunt. "Ooohhh Ggdddd, eat me, Ashley, eat me hard!!!" she cried, her hips bucking, fucking the plunging tongue.

Geoff slipped behind Ashley, his hands caressing, squeezing her firm ass. She rocked her hips against his hands, wanting to be touched again. Geoff tongued her ass, sliding his tongue between her cheeks. Ashley's cheeks tightened, pressing back against Geoff's mouth. She worked her tongue into Vonn, curling it inside her. Vonn grabbed her head, pulling her mouth hard against her, her hips bucking against Ashley's mouth. Geoff could taste the sharp taste of Ashley's. He grabbed her ass, tonguing her hole. She bucked against his mouth, pushing back against his mouth.

Ashley tried to concentrate on Vonn, wanting to give her the pleasure that Vonn had given her. She ground her face hard against Vonn, biting her clit, sucking it between her teeth. Vonn shook violently, her hands grabbing at the cushions. She thrust her hips against Ashley's mouth, wanting to feel her even deeper. Vonn grabbed the bottom of her top, pulling it over her head. Her large, round breasts, cupped in the lacy bra, rose and fell with her breathing. Ashley knew just where to tongue. She worked the spot again and again as Vonn twisted and squirmed on the couch. Her body shook uncontrollably, her back arching as she rocked her cunt against her lover's mouth.

Geoff rammed his fingers into Ashley' tunnel, twisting and pumping in and out. She squealed as his hand slammed against her cheeks, driving his fingers deeper and deeper into her wet cunt. He licked her hole as his fingers fucked her tight pussy, her juices squirting out. Ashley held on, wanting Vonn to cum with her. She increased her pressure, her tongue digging deeper into the contracting tunnel. Vonn felt her body shaking, her orgasm trying to rip through her body.

"YEESSSSS, YEESSSSS!!!" Vonn screamed, grabbing Ashley's head, holding it firmly to her aching pussy. She thrust her hips hard, filling Ashley's mouth with her hot juices as the orgasm climaxed, cascading through her. She felt her juices explode from her as Ashley tongued and sucked her.

Hearing Vonn cum, Geoff worked his fingers deeper into Ashley, twisting them inside her. Tasting Vonn, Ashley relaxed her body, letting her climax erupt. she came hard, squirting her juices all over his pounding hand. Ashley felt the heat of her juices running down her thighs, adding to her passion. She rubbed her ass against Geoff's mouth and hands as she licked and cleaned Vonn with her tongue. Vonn sank into the couch, unable to move, her body trembling. Ashley already had had two massive orgasms, every nerve in her body was firing its electricity. She collapsed onto Vonn, sliding up her body to kiss her passionately.

They kissed for a few moments, sharing their love and desire for each other. Ashley looked up at Geoff, noticing that he was the only one still dressed.

"We have to do something about this," she said, straddling his lap. She unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it off, then his t-shirt. She rubbed her breasts against him. Geoff grabbed her hair, pulling her head to his. He kissed her deeply, their tongues whirling together. He could taste Vonn on her tongue. She rocked her hips against him, feeling his hard cock through his pants.

She whispered softly, "I want you, Geoff. I want you to take me tonight." He kissed her again, knowing that she had not been with a man for several years. "Let's go to the bedroom," she said.

Geoff stood up, her arms still wrapped around his neck. She hooked her legs around his chest, holding him tightly. She held out her hand to Vonn, imploring her to come. Vonn smiled, taking her hand and following then to the bedroom.

He laid her on the bed, looking down at her, her body glistening. Vonn stood behind him, undoing his pants. He felt her firm breasts against his back. She let the pants fall, her fingers gripping his thick shaft. Geoff moaned as Vonn stroked his cock slowly, her grip tight. She felt his cock throbbing in her fingers.

Ashley crawled to him on her knees, her large breasts swaying. She took his cock, sliding her hand along the thick rod. She studied it carefully. It had been several years since she had been this close to one. Rubbing it gently against her face, Ashley flicked her tongue over the tip, tasting his ooze. Geoff moaned louder, his hips thrusting slowly. Ashley opened, taking just the tip into her mouth. Her lips tightened around the head, sucking it in and out. She slid him deeper each time, taking more and more of his hard cock into her hot mouth.

"Oooohhhh Ggdddd, Ashley, that feels sooo good," Geoff moaned, his hips rocking slowly. He reached behind him, cupping Vonn's firm ass in his hand. She caressed his chest, rubbing her breasts against his back. She ground her hips against his ass, rubbing her pussy against him. He slid his hand to her front, palming her mound. He felt her jump, slightly, as he slid his finger back and forth against her lips. Her breathing deepened, pressing her breasts against him harder as he slipped a finger into her. Curling his finger forward, Geoff rubbed her spot, increasing the tempo as Ashley slid him completely into her mouth. Her head bobbed back and forth, her lips gripping his thick shaft. She moaned as his cock filled her mouth, throbbing against her tongue. She had forgotten how much she used to love sucking her boyfriends, feeling the control she had over them.

Geoff rubbed Vonn's spot harder as she rocked her hips against his finger. She felt herself about to cum again, her body shaking as her nerves fired their messages.

Geoff felt his balls contract, his body betraying him too soon. He pulled out of Ashley's mouth, turning to Vonn. He wanted to please her, too. He pulled her to the bed, pushing her onto her back. Grabbing her legs, he split them apart.

"Oooohh Ggdd, YEEESSSSS. Take me Geoff... eat my wet cunt!!" she cried. Geoff dove between her legs, grinding his mouth against her wet pussy. His tongue lashed her lips, rasping across her pussy. He grabbed her ass, lifting her to his mouth. She grabbed her breasts, squeezing them hard as he ate her cunt, his mouth sucking and tonguing her. Ashley sucked Vonn's breasts, sucking and biting on her hard nipples. Vonn grabbed her head, holding it to her breasts. Geoff's fingers dug into her cheeks as he plunged his tongue deep inside her. He flicked his tongue against her clit, raking it. She squirmed, her body twisting as he sucked her bud between his teeth.

Vonn closed her eyes, almost losing consciousness from Ashley's attack on her large, sensitive breasts and Geoff's mouth on her cunt. He rammed his fingers into her, two, then three fingers, filling her cunt. "Oooohhh fffuuuccckkkkkkkk," she screamed as Geoff lifted her ass higher, forcing her onto the back of her shoulders. He sucked on her clit, fingering her tight pussy. Ashley buried her face between her friend's luscious breasts, sucking on her flesh. Vonn felt her body shudder as the first of several orgasms burst from deep inside her. She cried out as the series of climaxes took control of her, her body thrashing against the bed. Geoff twisted his fingers inside her, stretching her as his teeth scraped across her overly sensitive clit.

Vonn tried to squeeze her body tight, holding her orgasm back, but couldn't. Her juices erupted from her pussy, squirting out onto Geoff's face. He pulled her harder against his mouth, drinking all he could, her hot cum running down his chin. She felt the warm liquid running down between her cheeks, onto her hole, then down her back as he held her up. Her legs clamped tight around his head, holding his mouth to her quivering pussy. She came again, than again, in a series of cascading climaxes.

"I want some more of that," Ashley said, crawling over between Vonn's legs. They got into a 69, with Ashley on top. Ashley drove her face against Vonn, her juices turning her on even more. Vonn slapped against Ashley's cheeks, sending bolts of electricity through her body. She slapped her again, then again, turning Ashley's cheeks red. Vonn rubbed her clit as Ashley rocked her hips against her hand.

Geoff got behind Ashley, rubbing his cock against her ass. Vonn took hold of him, rubbing the head back and forth against Ashley's lips.

"Ooohhhh Gggddd, fuck me, Geoff... fuck me, please!!!" she cried, pushing her ass back against the thick head. Vonn guided his cock into Ashley, the thick head forcing its way into her tight cunt. Vonn watched as it slid in and out of her lover's pussy, sliding deeper with each thrust. She had never seen anything as erotic as this... Geoff's thick cock disappearing into her lover's tight pussy. She rubbed Ashley's clit as Geoff thrust again and again. "Oooohhhh yeesssss, yyyeeeessssssss... fuck me Geoff, fuck me hard!!!" Ashley pleaded, thrusting her hips back against the stabbing cock. It filled her, stretching her wide as his hips slammed against her ass.

Ashley rubbed Vonn's clit hard and fast, unable to eat her. She closed her eyes, feeling Geoff's cock pounding her. She rammed her fingers deep into Vonn's cunt, finger fucking her hard as she felt her body about to explode again. She had lost count of the number of orgasms she had had from both Vonn and Geoff.

Vonn pulled Geoff's cock out of Ashley, taking it into her mouth. She sucked Ashley's cum from it, her lips tight around the thick shaft. Ashley ground her face against Vonn's soaking cunt, her tongue lashing against her pussy. Thrusting her hips, Vonn fucked her mouth, her orgasm about to erupt. She aimed the thick cock at Ashley's pussy again, her juices dripping down her thighs. Geoff thrust hard, his cock stabbing deep into her. She cried out, shoving her ass back against the intruding shaft.

Ashley felt another hand slapping her ass, this time Geoff's. She squealed as he slapped her ass again, his cock filling her.

"Oooohhh Gggddddd, I'mmmm cuuuummmiiinnnggggg," she cried, burying her face against Vonn's cunt. Ashley's body jerked and twitched as her orgasm exploded, sending wave after wave of electricity through her. Her juices spewed out, falling onto Vonn's face as she came hard. Vonn came, too, Ashley's fingers taking her over the edge. She came hard, her cum spraying onto Ashley's fingers and face. "Cum in me, Geoff...I want to feel your cum inside me," Ashley begged, ramming her hips back against his cock.

Geoff grabbed her hips, pulling her back hard against his cock. His hips slapped against her ass again and again. She felt his cock growing harder and thicker inside her, stretching her wide.

"Fuck her, Geoff, fuck her hard!!" Vonn yelled, wrapping her fingers around his cock as it slid in and out of Ashley. Geoff could take no more. He thrust hard several more times, pulling her back against him, driving his cock deeper. Ashley cried out again as another orgasm burst inside her. Geoff slammed into her hard, his cock thick with his cum. He came hard, his cum splashing deep inside her, splashing against her walls. Ashley felt the warmth of his juices fill her as she rocked her hips against him. He came again and again, his hot cum squirting out as he continued fucking her.

Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers