Three's NOT a Crowd

Story Info
Horny handyman gets more than a decorating job!
1.5k words
40.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hiya luv" she shouted as she approached the entrance gates. She was wearing a gaudy purple, full-length dressing gown yet her face seemed to be made up ready for a night out. She was pretty though.

"I'm Stella an' you must me Rob" she announced as she held out her hand.

I was quite taken aback by how forward she was but there was definitely something about Stella that I liked. She had a certain star quality about her, there was no doubt about that and I'd only known her for 20 seconds!

"You're spot on with your time Rob. We like that" Stella said. I pretended not to notice that she said "we" but I did wonder what, or who, she meant.

She led me round the side of the house to what was obviously a garage conversion, and took me in by the side door.

At first glance, inside looked a little bit like a home gymnasium but on further examination, I quickly realised what the room was used for. There was a long table in the centre of the room with a beach towel covering it's full length. There was a thick pillow at one end and several ropes at various places around the table.

I was really taken aback.

"Is that what I think it is? I thought you wanted some decorat..."

"Yes it is and yes we do want some work doing" said a man who appeared from behind a screen. He was bare-chested and sporting a long towel that draped down from his waist.

"Fancy a brew mate?" he asked as Stella went over and pecked him on the cheek.

"Urm.... Yes....I wouldn't mind" I replied hesitantly.

Stella whispered to him but just loud enough for me to hear.

"Yeh, I'm okay. Let's go for it John" is what I was sure she said to him.

"This is John by the way. John, Rob. Rob, John" Stella said and we shook hands.

I was beginning to get very excited by this unexpected situation and I'm sure this didn't go unnoticed by Stella.

"We haven't got a client for over an hour Rob" Stella declared, taking off her dressing gown to reveal a lacy black basque, crotchless panties and a very sexy stockings and suspender set ensemble. "Do you fancy joining us before you start?"

What could I say? I hadn't had sex for over a week and here it was being offered gift-wrapped and crotchless on a plate.

"Defo Stella. Shall I get naked?" I asked, a little too sheepishly.

She nodded her agreement and I was naked in about 15 seconds, feeling relieved that I'd had a shower that morning.

"I think I'll start by sucking you both off. Come here" she demanded. Her husband stood naked, cock in hand, as she wrapped her lips around my throbbing dick first. The firm touch of her hand and mouth feel fantastic, but the sight of her gently wanking her husband with the other hand was a tremendous turn on. For the first time in my life there was a chance I was going to take a cock into my mouth and this thought was, rather unexpectedly, turning me on all the more.

She alternated between the two cocks very well. As she took John into her mouth, she gently wanked my shaft as I intently watched the blowjob taking place by my side.

She kept this up very expertly for about five minutes. It wasn't the first time I'd been involved in a threesome but it was my first time with a married couple. The fact that this gorgeous woman was sucking my cock as her husband stood naked beside her gave me an incredibly horny feeling.

"Are you gonna have a suck then?" she asked me, in such a way that I don't think I could possibly have said no.

I didn't answer. I simply dropped to my knees by her side and let Stella feed me John's cock. I'd never imagined that if I did ever take a bloke's cock into my mouth it would be put there by his wife! He tasted rather good. A very similar taste to my own cock that I've tasted on the lips of many woman after giving me a blowjob; similar, but noticeably different. I could see Stella watching intently as I took more of John's thick cock into my mouth, squeezing his hairy balls as I did so. Stella gently stroked my dripping cock and John was purring his approval as I began to really enjoy my first taste of a man.

"Okay. That's enough of that boys" announced Stella as she removed her panties to reveal a beautiful shaven cunt, perfect pussy lips and a bright red love heart tattooed just below her belly button.

She moved over to the table and lay down on it. Her knees were in the air and her legs wide open as she positioned herself on her back with her head resting just over the edge of the table. John didn't need to be asked to take up his position at Stella's moist cunt and I didn't have any choice as she grabbed my cock and placed it firmly in her mouth. She began to deep-throat me as I played with her firm, natural tits. I leant forward as much as possibly could to see the precise moment that John entered her. It was a magnificent sight to be just inches from her lovely cunt as John entered her. The way her swelling lips pursed around his cock as he slowly began to fuck her was just as I imagined; just how it looks in the films.

"Don't make me come!" I urged Stella as I encouraged her to suck on my bulging balls instead.

She duly obliged which meant that I could lean even further forward for an even closer view. The pace of John's fucking and the wanton look on his face told me he wasn't too far away from coming so I stuck my cock back into Stella's mouth. I wanted to be sure that I was extra-hard when it was my turn!

"I'm gonna come Babe" he announced. "In your mouth as per?" he asked, which was Stella's cue to sit up, withdraw his cock and open her mouth ready for John's hot spunk. I was their first 'client' of the day and there was lots of it.

"Some for you too" she said smiling, as she wiped some spunk off her lips and put it into my mouth. It tasted rather good; a sweeter taste than I'd imagined.

"How d'you want me? I think I'd like you inside me on my fours" Stella announced as hubby squeezed the last drops of spunk from his shrinking cock.

"Sounds good to me" I answered as she slipped a condom onto my throbbing length. As expected, she rubbered me up quite expertly and in no time at all.

I took my aching cock in my hand as I eagerly watched Stella clamber onto her fours. I couldn't help but notice how inviting her tight little arsehole looked as she offered herself to me but the gaping wet hole that was being presented to me at the end of the table was my more immediate concern.

Although John had, in my opinion, a slightly shorter cock than average, it was nevertheless quite thick and Stella's cunt was still showing signs of the fucking that had finished two or three minutes earlier. This made my entry so easy and the inside of her cunt felt fantastic. I'm all for a nice tight hole but a smooth entry into a just-fucked cunt made for a wonderful experience. I had been fit to burst when Stella was sucking me off but the fact that she had been stretched already meant that I lasted for quite a while inside her, fucking her just as hard as I could. John sat grinning at the pair of us, his cock now extremely limp in his hand, as I started to grunt at them that I was about to come.

I'd made every thrust into Stella's well-used cunt seem like it was to be my last and when I came, it was the most intense orgasm that any man could wish for. Spurt after spurt filled my condom and I was overwhelmed with the satisfaction of fucking this sexy, whorish lady in front of her smiling husband.

I reluctantly withdrew from Stella, who had not reached orgasm despite the devoted attention of me and John, but was prevented from taking off my condom as Stella wanted to do it for me. She lovingly removed the full tube of latex from my cock with her right hand, then gently rubbed my cock with a cool, soothing baby wipe with her left hand. She planted a sly little kiss on my cock's glowing purple head as she reached for her dressing gown.

With absolutely perfect timing John strode over, still naked, with an iced drink of pure orange juice for his wonderful wife and their naïve, and also naked, decorator/client/friend.

"I presume you do have some decorating that you want me to do?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah. Can you come back another day?" John asked.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
My Boyfriend's Dad She dreamt of being fucked by her boyfriend's dadin Mature
More Stories