Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly stand up and offer my cock to him. "Suck me off baby. I need it." Jack obliges and pops my cock into his mouth, and begins to bob his head rapidly. His hand snakes around the back and I feel a thick middle finger at my back door. I grab his head and start fucking his face, using his mouth. His finger quickly penetrates my virgin ass, and a chill runs down my spine as he massages my prostate. No woman has ever given me a blowjob this good. I feel my balls begin to tighten and then I return the favor by shooting a load of cum into his mouth. He obliges by swallowing it, his eyes never leaving mine. As I collapse on the couch, you sit between us, giving both our cocks a playful kiss.

We quickly move to the bedroom, exhausted. As the three of crawl into bed you lie between Jack and I. We entwine in an embrace and quickly fall asleep. Who knows what will happen tomorrow.

12