Threesome

Story Info
Short story of my wife's first threesome.
3.1k words
4.12
77.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teri and I had been really enjoying our new found lifestyle that we had adopted. We even had been talking about having a threesome, but we couldn't decide as to whether we would include two new guys or one new guy and I would join in. I preferred the first choice just because I thoroughly enjoy watching her fucking. She finally agreed that that option would be the first one we would pursue. Next was choosing the correct men. We readily agreed that Chris would definitely be one of them seeing that she and he had already been together and we already knew he would keep things between just the three of us. After much consideration we decided on another good close old trustworthy friend of ours, Brad. Like Chris, Brad was someone that we knew very well and knew we could trust with our choice. And it didn't hurt that Brad was also a very flirtatious friend with Teri in the past.

We decided to try and put the plan in motion on a night when both men were over our house on a night we had gotten the kids to a friend's house for a sleepover. Unfortunately that night didn't go exactly as we were hoping it would. When we approached the subject of a threesome, Brad wasn't very believing of this whole situation. He had known Teri for several years, since before she and I were even married. He didn't believe that Teri could be a slutty wife. We just couldn't convince him, not even Chris could convince him of his good fortune.

When we asked him what we could do to prove it to him, he just kept saying that even though she dressed sexy and always looked hot; she just didn't seem to be the slutty type. Teri then came up with a crazy idea to show him she could indeed be that slutty little wife type. She suggested that he and Chris get together and purchase a slutty outfit for her to wear on another evening and have it delivered to our house. They were to pick out something slutty that they would like to see her in, and the next time the three of us got together she would come out dressed in that exact outfit to prove she could be that type of woman as well as the sexy professional that Brad knew her as.

Chris teased Brad the rest of the evening that we were together.

"Man, you don't know what you are missing" he would say to Brad.

"No way, I just can't believe it. I have known Teri longer that you have and I just have never seen that side of her" Brad would reply.

After that evening Brad and Chris did get together for some online shopping. They had their outfit shipped to our house. It arrived about 3 weeks after our original meeting and agreement.

Teri found it on our doorstop one evening while arriving home from work. She brought it in and laid it on our bed and waited for me to arrive home to open it with her.

When I arrived home she told me that package had arrived and we went into the bedroom to open it. Once she had it open she pulled the items out of the box and laid them out on the bed. Chris and Brad had chosen very well. In front of us on the bed was an incredibly tiny black fishnet mini-dress. The holes in the fishnet were about 1"x1". And the only other item was a pair of shiny leather over the knee hooker boots with about at the least a 5" heel. No panties and no bra were included in this package. I was anxious to see her in this outfit.

"So are you going to go try it on?" I asked.

"Sure, wait right here babe," she replied.

Teri adjourned to our master bath with her new outfit. When she came out I was stunned at what a sexy little slut she looked like. Her nipples were easily and clearly poking through the holes of the fishnet material. The mini-dress ended just merely an inch past her sweet ass. And it was all topped off with her strutting around in the hooker boots.

I couldn't resist fucking her myself in that outfit. I proceeded to bend her over the bed and pull the dress up before pulling down my own pants and cramming my growing erection into my wife's pussy from behind.

I continually called her a slut while I fucked her that night. Telling her how sexy it was going to be her play the part of a slutty wife getting fucked by two other men at the same time. I didn't even care about her getting off that night, I just wanted to fuck her in that outfit and dump my seed deep into her pussy. And I did.

We spoke the next day about trying to arrange for another night were the three of us would be alone. This wouldn't happen for yet another few weeks.

Now let's jump forward to the night that it finally happened. The three of four of us had agreed to get together just for some "good times". Brad and Chris had arrived earlier in the evening and the four of us just hung out in our playroom watching TV and shooting some pool. I am sure Chris and Brad were a bit disappointed when they first arrived as Teri was dressed in her typical casual attire of a pair of tight jeans and a thin white t-shirt.

It wasn't until about 2 hours into the evening during one of our games of pool that Teri quietly snuck out of the room and off to our bedroom to get changed. She emerged some time later appearing at the entrance of the playroom dressed in Chris and Brad's outfit. You could hear the clicking off the heels of her hooker boots with each step as she walked into the room. The room went silent. Chris and I both looked over in Brad's direction to see his reaction. His facial expressions showed that he was in total shock of what he was seeing in front of him that night.

"Holy shit Teri," he exclaimed. "In all the years we have known each other I have never seen you look this hot and sexy."

"Do you like how I look for your tonight, Brad?" she asked.

"You look fucking amazing!" he exclaimed back looking over in the direction of Chris and I.

"We told you dude," we both said at the same time. "You could have been banging her weeks ago, but you wouldn't believe us" I said.

"Holy shit, I believe you now" Brad replied back staring at Teri standing before him with her hands on her hips. Teri begins to model her new outfit for Brad. Circling around him, walking seductively while striking poses for him while Chris and I give cat calls to her. She even stands right in front of him and bends over touching the toes of her boots. In this position her ass and pussy are on total display to Brad. Teri stands back up straight turning to Brad and approaching him once again.

"I kept my end of the bargain. Now are you going to keep yours?" she asks Brad.

Brad pulls her into him tight; wrapping his arms around her in an embrace and begins French kissing my wife. His hands are roaming all over her body, stopping only to grab a handful of her ass and giving it a good squeeze. He pulls the already short hem of her dress up onto her bum and is reaching his hand back and under her ass trying to get at her dampening slit. Their lips breaking from their kisses to only have Brad turn her around towards the edge of the pool table and bending her over it. His hands now seek out and now finding her wet slit as he eases 2 fingers into her slit and begins to fuck her furiously with his fingers.

Teri spreads her legs apart giving him even better access to her soaking wet pussy as it's taking a slamming from his fingers as he now has 3 fingers buried deep in her cunt. Teri's body is bucking back against his motions and her sexual moans are beginning to fill the room. His other hand is grabbing at her ass in between reaching around her to tweak on her hardened nipples sticking through the fishnet material. As his fingers play with her nipples an orgasm begins to build within Teri. She begs him to continue finger fucking her and playing with her nipples.

Brad is happy to oblige and continues fucking her with three fingers, only withdrawing them to slide them along her wet slit. His other hand switches from pulling easily on her nipple and giving them a gentle squeeze. With each squeeze of her nipple Teri lets out load moans and groans telling Brad she is about to cum.

"Oh shit baby, fuck yes you feel so good baby" she exclaims. "Keep playing with me like that and I am going to cum all over your fingers. Ohhh shit."

"Oh shit Teri, I never knew you could be such a little slut. You like this don't you?" Brad asks.

"Fuck yes baby, I love this!" she exclaims back at Brad in reply. "Yes, oh God baby here I come. Yes, yes, yes. Just like that. Yes!" she continues to shout out as her body begins to quiver in orgasm.

Brad continues to tweak her hard sensitive nipples as he eases the pace of finger fucking her. His three fingers are now visibly covered in her cum. Teri remains bent over the pool table as she comes down from her orgasm, taking deep breaths.

"Holy crap, you really came all over my fingers. Holy shit you are excited" Brad says.

"Brad that felt so great. I needed that," she replies standing up and pulling the hem of her new dress over her ass and straightening up.

"Don't let him off that easy babe" I tell Teri.

"Oh I won't" she replies as she turns and lowers herself to her knees in front of Brad and begins undoing the button to his pants.

"Now let's just see what I will be working with here tonight" she comments as she begins to tug Brad's already stiff cock out of his pants.

"Mmmm" she moans as she pulls it out exposing its full length. "Mmmm, I think I am going to have fun with this handsome cock of yours" she adds as she continues looking it over while stroking it.

"How about putting that pretty little mouth of yours on it then?" Brad asks.

"Mmm, I would be happy to" Teri replies as she continues stroking his cock and now leans forward a bit and begins planting small kisses along its entire length before slipping its bulbous head into her warm mouth.

Brad's hands immediately go to her head and begin helping feed his cock to her mouth. He is pumping his hips back and forth fucking her face now with his cock.

"Fuck your mouth feels so good on my cock Teri" Brad says.

Only muffled moans can escape her mouth as his cock slides in and out of her mouth.

"I want to fuck that sexy looking pussy of yours before I cum" Brads moans out.

Teri stops sucking off Brad for just a moment to ask him if he then wants to move to the bedroom where he and Chris can fuck her. Chris then helps her to her feet.

Teri takes Brad's hand in hers and turns to head to our bedroom.

"You boys coming along?" she asks Chris and myself.

"Right behind you" we both reply.

As we enter the bedroom I move to the chair in the corner to take my place to watch the erotic show before me. Chris stands near the side of the bed.

"David, I now see why you find it so exciting to share Teri" Chris says to me. "She really is exciting to watch in the heat of a passionate moment. I may just sit out the next several minutes just to watch some more myself" he adds.

"You can watch for a few more minutes Mr. Chris" Teri tells Chris. "But I want two men fucking me tonight so you better get over her real soon."

Teri then slides up onto our bed on her back with Brad following as he finishes disrobing. As he is directly above her they begin to kiss passionately as her booted leg wraps around the back of Brad's ass pulling him closer to her.

Her hand seeks out his cock between the two of them and takes aim at her damp slit with it. His body pushes forward forcing the tip of his cock to begin penetrating into her pussy's slit. He continues to push further and further into her until he is completely in. He breaks their kiss and then looks directly into her eyes as he begins to fuck my wife for the very first time.

"Shit yeah Brad" Chris calls out. "Fuck her! She's a hot little number isn't she?"

"Oh man, yes she is!" Brad groans back as he continues to fuck my wife missionary style in our bed.

"Ok, well this hot little number needs a second stiff cock. So how about fucking my doggy-style while I suck on Chris's sexy cock?" Teri asks.

Chris immediately starts disrobing and lies at the head of the bed as Brad pulls out of Teri and she turns over onto her hands and knees. Chris reaches forward a bit and tears open the front of her fishnet dress so now her perky little tits hang free. Brad doesn't waste any time before plunging his cock into the sweet folds of my wife's pussy again and starts' pounding her hard as Teri begins to take Chris's cock into her mouth.

For the next 15 minutes I watch the erotic site of my wife being taken from behind by a friend of ours while sucking and jerking off another. It was truly a wonderful site, and the sounds of my wife's muffled moans as Brad pounds into her with her mouth full of cock was very erotic as well. Brad and Chris continued to tell her how sexy she was while exploring her entire body with their free hands. And Teri kept assuring them through her moans and groans that she was thoroughly enjoying the attention of these two men.

Brad is slapping Teri's ass while taking her from behind when her body starts to shutter from another orgasm cumming all over Brad's cock buried inside of her. It's not long after she cums that his face starts to grimace, "Shit, I can't hold out any longer she feels so fucking good on my cock. Where can I cum?" he asks.

"Don't you dare pull that cock out of me Brad! You feel so good in me. Just cum in me. It's okay sweetie. Fucking fill me up with cum" Teri blurts out in reply.

Brad being more than happy to oblige with her request grabs hold of her hips and starts pumping his cock furiously into her building up to shoot his load deep in her pussy.

Teri stops sucking Chris to tell him the same, "And don't you cum in my mouth mister, I want this load in my pussy too. "

"Yes mam you little slut" Chris grunts back.

Brad's whole body begins to tense up as his grip tightens on Teri's hips as he begins to unload his entire load of cum into my wife's pussy for his first time. Grunt after grunt he is trying to shove his load as deep into her possible.

"Fuck!" he shouts out time after time as he pumps more and more of his cum into Teri. "Holy shit that was amazing, where have you been all my life?" Brad asks as he begins to pull out his softening cock glistening in Teri's juices.

Teri doesn't waste any time once Brads cock has exited her pussy, she stops sucking on Chris to only climb up onto his nude body and take aim at her used pussy with his cock.

"Alright honey, you ready to give my pussy another load?" she asks Chris as she places both hands on his chest and begins riding his cock. Chris's hands continue traveling from holding her hips and helping her raise up on his cock before pulling her back down onto him and then sliding his hands up to her tits sticking out of her torn dress and giving her hard nipples a pinch and roll between his fingers.

"Come on baby, I know you want to cum in me" she encourages Chris as she rides him. I can see in her face she is determined to milk a load out of his cock and into her already used and filled pussy. "Come on give me some cum baby. Come on. Cum in me baby" she continues to encourage Chris to give her his load.

"Come on baby, cum for me" she cries out one last time as Chris grabs hold of her hips holding her down on him as his own cock begins to ejaculate his load into her pussy.

"Fuckkk," Chris bellows out. "Fucking amazing, again. Damnit you are hot" he adds.

Teri looks over in my direction to see me jerking my own cock to the hot action before me. "Oh no, don't waste that load either my love" she says while climbing off Chris's cock and onto the floor and coming my way on her hands and knees.

"You're such a sexy little wife" I say as she stops right before me and I begin to unload yet a third and massive load of cum all over her beautiful face. Spurts of cum are flying onto her face and into her hair as I grunt how hot she is and that I love her.

Everyone compliments Teri as she sits on the floor covered with my cum and their cum leaking out of her telling her how sexy she is. Teri, as well, thanked everyone for such a good time before excusing herself to the shower to clean up. That night Brad and Chris hung out for a bit longer at our house and I got to enjoy a second show of her enjoying two cocks at once in many different positions, this time on our pool table in nothing but her new boots. This time both men finished off in her mouth and she swallowed each load.

So that sums up our experience of her first threesome, which would bring us to her wanting to be taken by a co-worker in her place of work which I have saved for another story to come ...