Threesome

Story Info
Lucy was keeping me busy while you were at work.
791 words
3.44
37.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were working too many hours and neglecting my needs. You knew I was fucking my neighbor; I told you all about it. Lucy wasn't really your type and she was keeping me occupied, so you didn't much care.

I, however, adored her. She's shorter than me and all soft curves and bouncy hair and she let me do whatever I wanted with her. Which was everything. My tongue had that callus underneath it that you get when you haven't been with a woman for a while and then you are, a lot, and it takes a few days of having a sore tongue before you're back in oral shape for it. She was sweet and juicy and delicious, and I didn't complain.

Eventually you realized that maybe I was having too much fun, and might forget how much I love the way you fuck me. Finally you took a break from your project and showed up at my house, and found me in bed with her.

We'd been making out for quite a while but were still mostly dressed. When I invited you in, I asked you to sit on one of my little tables right next to the bed. I zip-tied your wrists to the outside slats so your arms were straight down by your sides.

Lucy and I went back to making out. Clothes slowly disappeared. Her round hips and heavy breasts were the absolute opposite to my firm muscles and small bust. She giggled a lot too, as I fingered her and licked her ears.

I reached over and let you suck my fingers for a moment and you moaned. She really was as yummy as I'd claimed.

I kissed my way South over her tummy. Cupping her ass, I lifted her hips slightly so her legs fell all the way open. My tongue ran everywhere, exploring, shortening her fuse. I flicked her clit a few times, then went back to the long slippery strokes. Fingers, tongue, over her clit, her lips, her little pink asshole. She wriggled some more.

I slid both thumbs into her pussy and gently opened her while I suckled her clit... gentle thrusts as her hips rocked into me. Momentum was building. I left one thumb in her pussy and slowly slid the other into her ass. My tongue feathered her clit, her hips rocked faster... she was right there... a little more pressure from my tongue and she went over the falls, shivering and panting and squeezing my thumbs.

She'd need a moment to recover. When she released me I turned and grabbed your head and kissed you roughly, biting your bottom lip and pulling your hair. I straddled you and rubbed against your straining jeans, not caring that you were beyond horny and begging to be freed.

My high bed put your face at just the right height - with my ass at the edge of the mattress and my legs over your shoulders, you could lean forward and pleasure me with your tongue. I lay back in her arms and she bit my neck and played with my nipples and ran her fingers over my stomach. I turned my head so I could kiss her while you were licking me. I sensed you nearly came in your pants. That made me cum too and I rode your tongue and wished it was more.

Eyes dark, you stood up, holding the little table behind you. I undid your jeans. You were so hard you were purple, so I grabbled her by the hair and pulled her forward so she could pleasure you with her pretty mouth. But you were staring at those big soft breasts and I realized what you wanted. I splashed some oil on her and held them for you and you pumped deeply between them. When we smiled up at you, you blew all over her face.

Laughing, I licked it off.

By the time I cut you free, you were hard again. I lay on top of her with my ass in the air and you smacked me! It stung, and you did it twice more. And then you started to lick me from behind, your hands on the burning marks on my ass.

Finally you slid your cock into my pussy, inch by inch, holding me still, controlling me. Your fingers dug into my hips as you thrust deeper, faster, feeling those warm patches on my ass against your stomach. I met your thrusts, pressing back and up into you... I said "Give it to me..." and you came again.

Curled up together afterwards, the three of us took a light nap to recharge. There was a lot more fun to be had that afternoon...