Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my new friend and fuck buddy, Saphira. By the way she was watching the both of us and touching herself lightly, it looked like she was ready to go a third round.

Talon was thrusting even faster which meant he was about to come and hard. He pulled out and stroked himself hard letting out all the white stress onto my ass and back.

That's when something strange happened. Saphira crawled over to us and kneeled beside Talon licking his cum off my back and ass hungrily. I don't know about those two, but the fucking, sucking, licking, and massage was taking a big toll on my body. I laid flat on the bed closing my eyes again and fell asleep.

Throughout the whole night (Or in the dark since I have no windows in my room) we slept in the same bed. Talon was on the right, Saphira on the left, and me right in the middle. It felt like two covers covering my naked body keeping it nice and warm. It felt really good.

The next morning I woke up feeling weird and sticky but stress free. But when I looked to either side both Talon and Saphira were gone. I don't know where they went and I wished they would've stayed for breakfast. I cook a mean Mexican omelet, if that's what they were into? But I got up and went to the bathroom where I continued my every morning routine. I brushed my teeth, turned on the shower, and jumped in washing away all the gook that was licked, kissed, fucked, and sprayed all over me. After I got out of the shower, I took off all the covers and sheets off the bed we all slept in and went to the laundry mat to clean them. After putting them back on the mattress, I went to the kitchen and fixed me some breakfast even though it was beginning to be the afternoon. After my supposedly morning meal I went to sit down at my couch I was supposed to be asleep on for real and then switch on the television to catch up on some news. There was nothing special the news casters were talking about. Another teacher slept with an underage boy. A couple of murders and the weather was beginning to change to something worse. Same old same old.

The next day I went out to jog around the park. Imagine my surprise when I saw two cloaked figures wearing golden wolf masks sitting at the bench throwing crumbs on the ground so the pigeons can gobble them up one by one.

I noticed Saphira looking up to see me. I waved knowing that it wasn't going to do any good but it was worth a try. Imagine my surprise when Saphira raised her gloved hand and started waving back. That put a smile on my face and gave me more energy to keep going realizing that I may meet them again as very good friends. Only time will tell.