Threesome at the Ski Lodge

Story Info
A black man hooks up at a ski lodge in Utah.
2.5k words
4.03
30.5k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I announced that was I was moving to Utah to pursue a research fellowship, people looked at me like I was crazy. I had just graduated from Howard University with a master's degree in microbiology and began desperately sending out job applications. One day I got an email from a Utah state university saying they had considered my application and wanted to offer me a research fellowship.

I was a little wary about going to Utah. All I knew about the state was that it was run by Mormons and there weren't many black people. But I didn't have any other job offers, so I sold my things, packed up my Acura and drove cross-country to Utah.

The university helped me find an apartment and I soon settled into a routine of driving to work and laboring through experiments in the lab. It was a bit of a culture shock moving from D.C., chocolate city, to a predominately white Utah college town. There were hardly any black people and there were no black night clubs or churches. I didn't join the Mormon church, even though I had plenty of offers, so that opportunity wasn't open for social activities. I decided to stick with the Baptist church.

I got an up close and personal look at Mormons. For the most part, they seemed like genuinely nice people. Many were drawn in by the traditional culture which was focused on big families and stay-at-home moms. I could see how people were attracted to it. It was appealing, if you ignored some of the stranger aspects, such as the holy underwear and the part where you get a planet when you die.

Even though the Mormon church has a reputation for being conservative, not all the members of the Church of Latter Day Saints were actual saints. I heard stories of Mormon girls getting buck wild, a few months before they got married. They wanted to sow their wild oats before they settled down and became dutiful wives. Of course, they usually chose non-Mormon partners, so the community wouldn't find out. And even though polygamy had been outlawed, some Mormon men had mistresses which were tolerated by their wives.

Since I didn't want to get involved in the Mormon church, I started looking for other activities to keep me busy when I wasn't working. The university had a program where they offered discounts at a local ski lodge. Now skiing is like skydiving, one of those things that black people don't do. When my coworkers asked me to join them on a ski trip, they couldn't believe it when I told them I had never skied before. One weekend, I was bored out of my mind and decided to take them up on their offer.

I went to a sports shop and bought the necessary equipment, jacket, pants, gloves, skis, and headed out. The lodge was up in the mountains surrounded by tall fir trees. It also featured a hotel, bar and coffee shop. It was very idyllic and I was glad to get out of the city and experience nature. I got an instructor and took some beginner's classes and was soon zipping around the slopes having a grand old time. Now Utah was always white bread, but on the ski slopes I was literally the only brother there. I was like a chocolate drop in a sea of milk.

When it got dark people retreated to the bar where there was plenty of drinking and flirtatious behavior. People were on vacation so they wanted to let their hair down. And with the snow-white hills and moonlight, the lodge could be very romantic.

One night I was drinking alone in the bar, when I struck up a conversation with an older couple. The man had white hair and glasses, and the woman had curly, silver hair and wrinkles. She must have been 60, but still had a nice rack, which must have been fake.

The couple were friendly and asked me where I was from and how I came to be in Utah.

"It's so nice to meet you," said the wife. "We don't get to meet many black people around here."

We had a great time getting to know each other. I noticed the wife was inching closer to me at the bar, but thought nothing of it.

Finally, the husband said, "Well, we're heading up to our room, would you like to join us?"

"Join you?" I asked, confused. "For a late-night drink?"

"Yeah," said the man. "A drink and maybe we can see where it goes from there? My wife has never been with a black man before."

His wife eyed me like a starving dog.

I was dumbfounded! They had been hitting on me all along and wanted a threesome. Now, I had my share of pussy at frat parties, but had never been approached for a threesome, especially by a husband. I was flustered, so I made a lame excuse, finished my drink and left the bar. I may have been horny, but GILFs have never done it for me. As I left, the wife looked forlorn. I guess she had genuinely hoped she was going to get some BBC that night.

Ironically, this wasn't the first time it happened to me. I was approached by several couples looking to hook up with black men at the lodge. Apparently, the scarcity of black men had made us exotic and in high demand. I did some reading online and learned there were underground swingers' groups in Utah. This backlash seems to have come in rebellion against the Mormon church, which essentially tries to suppress sexuality, especially among women.

One night, I was at the lodge and hankering for some hot chocolate. They had a Starbucks which was tastefully decorated like a lounge. It featured throw rugs, comfy couches and a roaring fireplace. The shop was essentially empty except for a couple of middle-aged cougars, who were dressed in college sweatshirts and jeans. One of them was tall, bronzed and had shoulder-length brown hair. The other was shorter, curvy and had a blonde bob. They were no spring chickens, but they both looked doable.

The cougars came over to the couches and asked if they could sit with me. Since I was the only person in the shop, I said yes.

The brunette introduced herself. "Hi, my name is Belinda, and this is Joy."

The blonde waved.

"My name is Greg," I said being friendly. "I noticed that you guys were wearing college sweatshirts. Is that where you went to school?"

"No," said Joy, looking at me over a mug of coffee. "That's where we teach. We're professors."

I told them I was a research assistant at a local state university.

"So how did a fine, strapping man, such as yourself, come to be at a ski lodge all alone?" asked Belinda, eyeing me.

"Well, it's kinda hard for a black guy to date in Utah," I replied.

I was getting an idea of where this conversation was headed. But the two cougars weren't bad looking, so I played along.

"I can't believe that a guy as handsome as you is here by himself," Joy said, a little too eagerly.

They asked about going to school in D.C, and I asked what courses they taught. We were having a fine time.

"So, are you two Mormon?" I asked.

"This is Utah, almost everyone here is a Mormon," said Belinda, with a sly grin. "But, that doesn't mean we take it seriously. Sometimes I don't even go to church."

Joy piped up and said. "You know this has been so much fun. You are the coolest person we have met since we got here."

By now she was sitting in a chair next to me.

She stood up. "You don't mind if I sit in your lap, do you? Some guys say I am too heavy."

She had wide hips, which were kind of big for a white girl, but perfect for a brother. I wondered what her ass looked like under those jeans.

"Sure," I said, grinning. "I don't have a problem."

She sat on my lap and nestled her butt into my crotch. I felt myself growing hard as my dick strained against my boxer's shorts and jeans. Joy wiggled her butt around and played with my ear. I'm sure she must have felt my boner.

Belinda was looking at us and smiling like the Cheshire cat.

"Let's take this up to our room," she suggested. We grabbed our drinks and went up to their room. I sat on a couch, while Joy cuddled next to me and Belinda lay on the bed. We enjoyed our drinks as snow fell outside.

"So, Greg," Belinda said. "Do you like older, white women?"

"Sure," I answered.

"That's good, because neither of us has been with a black man before," Joy said shyly.

Belinda and Joy stood.

"Greg, let's play a game," Belinda said. "We want you to judge who has the best breasts."

They pulled off their sweatshirts and unhooked their bras. I was presented with two sets of breasts. Belinda's were smaller and perkier, while Joy had large, low-hanging, natural boobs.

"I think they both look beautiful," I said, diplomatically.

"Aw, you're so sweet," said Belinda. She walked towards me and slipped her breast in my mouth. "You deserve a reward."

I sucked and nursed on Belinda's breast and felt the nipple stand up. I caught it between my teeth and bit it gently.

"Oooh, that feels so good," Belinda moaned.

Joy had got on her knees and spread my legs.

"I want to see that big, black cock," she purred. She unzipped my pants and reached inside my boxer's. I felt her grasp my dick and yank it out.

"Ooh, that's a nice one," she said, admiringly. She bent down and covered the tip of my dick with her mouth. I couldn't believe it. I was in the middle of a threesome with a boob in my mouth and a mouth on my dick. I had only seen this kind of action in porn movies.

The room was quiet apart from groaning and sucking sounds as we pleasured each other. Belinda was throwing her head back and trying to cram more of her breast into my mouth. By the way she was moaning, I wondered if she was one of those women who could cum from breast action alone. Joy was taking her time sucking, slurping and licking my dick. She was a very talented woman. I gave her an A plus in dick sucking.

I felt a bulge of pressure in my groin as I got closer to an orgasm. I pulled my mouth off Belinda's boob and yelled,"I am gonna blow!"

"Don't worry," Belinda said. "Cum in her mouth, give her that black man juice."

I grunted and shot a load into Joy. I watched her cheeks bulge as my cum filled her mouth. She stood up from me, and kissed Belinda, pouring my cum into her open mouth. My dick got hard again just from watching that nasty act!

Belinda swallowed, wiped her mouth and smiled at me.

"Now I want to feel that big, black cock in my ass," she said.

She didn't have to ask me twice. Anal sex was something I liked, but it was rare to find women who were into it. Belinda dug out some lube and got on all fours on the bed. I poured a gob on to my hand and smothered my cock. I also massaged some into Belinda's asshole. I stuck a finger into Belinda's butt and wiggled it around.

"That feels good, Greg. But I want your cock," said Belinda, lustily.

I got behind her and eased my cock slowly into her ass. She was nice and tight back there. I stopped with my dick halfway in and began to work it back and forth. Belinda seemed to love the attention her ass was getting. She closed her eyes as I reamed her ass and her hands clenched the sheets.

"Oh yeah, right there," she howled. "Fuck my ass with your big, black cock!"

I quickened the pace and sunk my cock further into her ass until I was balls deep. Joy decided to get in on the action by fondling my balls and sucking my neck. Belinda started to make guttural noises as she got closer to her climax. She thumbed her clit and I felt her pussy pulse as it was wracked with an orgasm. I lost control and pumped several spurts of cum into her ass.

Feeling spent, I eased my dick out of Belinda's ass, which was slippery with cum and lube. Joy wasn't finished, she bent over and cleaned the cum, lube and ass juice off my dick with her mouth. I was shocked! I had always been freaked out when I saw this act in porn movies, but I never imagined I would see a woman perform it on me - especially a demure, Mormon college professor.

I stepped into the bathroom to clean up. When I got out, the woman where kneeling on the bed and smiling at me. Somehow they had managed to come up with a can of whipped cream.

"Time for dessert," said Belinda, with an evil grin. These women were as kinky as hell! After what I had just witnessed, who knows what they were capable of?

I stepped closer to the bed. Joy grasped my cock and stroked it until it got hard. Belinda, ever the ring leader, sprayed my cock with whipped cream leaving a large gob on the tip. I felt like a cake.

"You're our chocolate sundae," said Joy, with a laugh.

The women slowly licked the whipped cream off my dick, enjoyed the sweet taste and my hardness. They stroked my cock back and forth and licked my balls. I couldn't hold back much longer under the onslaught of their tongues and I announced I was going to cum. They opened their mouths and held up their breasts as I pumped my dick and sprayed their slick faces with cum.

I fell face down on the bed exhausted. The women let me rest for a while, but after a few minutes, I started to feel them playing with my ass. They flipped me over and got me hard again.

"Ladies, I'm tired. I'm not a machine," I protested.

"Just lie there," said Joy, with a hungry look in her eye.

"All we need is this," she said gripping my dick.

I lay back and watched Joy climb on my dick and ride me like a bucking bronco. Belinda stroked her hair and patted her back as she ground her way to another shuddering climax. Joy rolled off me and then Belinda rode me until she came with another screaming orgasm. Believe it or not, they managed to coax another orgasm out of my bruised cock. I was beginning to feel like a talking vibrator and I secretly liked the way they were using me.

Thankfully, the women seemed to be satisfied after that. They curled up in each others arms and drifted off to sleep. I grabbed my clothes and returned to my room eager to get some rest. We stayed in touch and often hook up after a day on the slopes. Who knew skiing could be so much fun?