Threesome Becomes Foursome

Story Info
It's two girls and a guy, until...
1.9k words
3.58
40.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I

Since it's our first meeting, we decide to meet at a restaurant for dinner first. After dinner, drinks sound good, to loosen us up and lighten the mood a bit. We're a little nervous. We get to the bar, and after a few drinks, we're all joking about what we want to do, until Chris grabs mine and Amber's hands and leads us back to the hotel. We stumble arm in arm down the street, Chris in the middle.

Once at the hotel, we get in the elevator to go to the 10th floor. Luckily, the elevator is a bit slow and no one called it while we were headed up. Chris pushes Amber to the wall of the elevator and kisses her deeply while putting his hands up Erin's skirt and flicking her clit gently. Then he changes and kisses Erin while putting his wet fingers from her pussy into Amber's mouth before putting them on her pussy.

Once in the hotel room, we all quickly start to undress as the anticipation has been building all night. At the sight of Chris's cock, Amber and Erin's mouths start watering and they quickly drop to their knees to share in licking and sucking it. They begin by both licking the tip and kissing with the head of Chris's cock between their lips, then they each run their tongue down the length of his shaft and to his balls where they nibble and tease gently. As they slowly stand up, they lead him backwards to the bed, where they lay him down and straddle him, Amber on his cock and Erin on his face.

While Chris is licking and sucking the juices out of Erin's pussy and Amber is slowly riding his cock, building the tension, the girls are kissing each other and moaning as they tweak each other's nipples. Once Amber and Erin have both cum once, they get off and start to trade places, but Chris stops them and leads them both to the balcony, where he props them up and licks their pussies alternately, the cool night air keeping their clits and nipples hard. Again, the girls lock lips and tease and flick their tongues at each other while Chris is looking up from his kneeling position, his mouth wet from their juices. Erin motions for him to stand up and as he does, she greedily puts her mouth over his and sucks the cum from his lips and tongue then kisses Amber and pulls Chris to them both so all three tongues are flicking each other.

Amber is really ready now to cum again so she leads Erin by a nipple and Chris by his cock back to the bed, where she lays them both down and straddles Erin's mouth while she puts hers over Chris's cock, sucking it hungrily. As Erin is sucking on Amber's clit, Chris is reaching over with his hand, playing with her. As Amber and Erin both cum again, Chris is on the verge, but we want more, so we stop for a quick drink, before we ravish his body and make him cum all over our bodies as we take matters into our own hands. As we all cum together, Amber and Erin look at each other and decide they haven't had enough yet. Amber crawls over and spreads Erin's legs wide so Chris has a good view as she tongue fucks Erin and sucks all her juices out of her pussy. They switch places just after Erin cums hard all over Amber's face and mouth.

By now, Chris is more than ready for the next round, so as Erin buries her face into Amber smooth soaking wet pussy, Chris gets behind and buries his cock deep into Erin's pussy, making her lick and suck really hard on Amber's clit, and brings her to another orgasm with no problem. As Amber and Erin are both cumming, Chris grabs Erin's shoulders hard and pounds her back onto his cock as he cums again, his cum dripping out of her pussy. Amber turns around and licks and sucks Erin's pussy and Chris's cock and apparently isn't finished yet after all. She moves her hand to her own clit and fingers herself to another orgasm, which Chris licks clean. As they lie on the bed, completely worn out, they decide where they're going the next morning, then Amber decides they should get up and shower together now. The night's still young. The fun is just beginning...

Part II

As the night goes on and the bathroom gets steamier from the shower, they decide it's time for bed. As they all lie in each other's arms sleeping, their thoughts are on the night's events and what's to come for the next day. Erin awakens first and cooks breakfast before waking Amber and Chris. She decides to waken them with the smell of home-cooked breakfast and the feel of her hands and lips exploring their bodies. Chris quickly awakened and fed his cock gently into Erin's mouth before they both turned to Amber, Chris's mouth at her pussy, Erin's at her nipples. Erin, knowing breakfast is waiting on the table and this was just a "good morning" tease for them, gets up and tells them it's time to eat and start their day.

After breakfast, they decide to get out and see some sights. Throughout the day, they pet and tease each other, keeping the tension up. While eating dinner that evening, they run into Daniel, who Erin and Amber happen to know would be interested in joining and it would definitely make tonight longer than last night.

After dinner, they invite Daniel back to their room for a few drinks with them. Once again, in the elevator, the action starts. This time Erin initiates it with little pinches to Amber's nipples and by firmly pressing her ass into Daniel's crotch, feeling him instantly harden. Seeing this, of course Chris is turned on and can't wait to get back to the room to surround Amber's nipples with his mouth, flicking them with his tongue, making circles around them, making her drop her hand to her clit immediately.

As the elevator doors open, they all hurry to the room door and quickly enter. Daniel sees Chris rushing to take his clothes off and suddenly has the idea to have EVERYONE do a strip tease, in order for us all to end up naked. As each of us does this, the other three are stroking themselves, enjoying the views. Once we're all naked, the fun begins again, with the Chris and Daniel sitting in chairs, beckoning Amber and Erin forward.

As they begin to walk, they are told to get on their hands and knees and crawl over. They do as they're told and crawl to the men. Once there, they're told to turn around and they both get hard slaps on the ass and it stings but makes them raise their asses higher in the air, allowing the men full views of their pussy lips. Seeing this, Chris and Daniel tell them to turn around. Again, they do as they're told.

Once there, they are faced with hard bulging cocks...and they know what to do. Amber is in front of Daniel and starts slowly at first on his. Erin is in front of Chris and wastes no time in getting into it hot and heavy. As they're both sucking, licking, nibbling, and teasing the two cocks, the guys grab the backs of their heads and start quickening the rhythms. Knowing this means they're close to cumming, the girls slow down then finally stop. They decide it's their turn to give orders. They quickly stand up and wiggle their tits in the guys' faces before telling them to go lie on the bed, which they do faster than the girls had anticipated.

Once on the bed, the guys await their orders, but don't need to be told what to do as Amber and Erin straddle their faces. They dive right in. Their tongues lapping at the girls' pussies, licking, sucking, nibbling in all the right places. Chris's tongue darts quickly in and out of Erin's throbbing pussy while Daniel puts two fingers in Amber's while he sucks hard on her clit, making her cum on his fingers.

Now that the women are temporarily satisfied, they slowly ease off the guys' faces and straddle their cocks, but they switch partners now. As Erin sits on Daniel, she hovers just a bit, so she can tease them both by rubbing the head of his cock all over her pussy lips before she slowly eases down onto it and takes it all. Amber is riding Chris hard, pressing her clit against him as she climaxes again. They're all so close to cumming again, but they stop.

Daniel again is in control of them all and tells the girls it's time for them to scoot their asses to the edge of the bed. He wants them on hands and knees, asses in the air. Chris looks at him and smiles. They both know the girls will enjoy this. They guys walk to the end of the bed and without any hesitation, slam their aching cocks into the girls' pussies from behind. They grab their hips and the girls are wildly rocking backwards to take the cocks as hard as they can, feeling the balls slapping against their skin. This is more than the guys can handle and they shoot their long-awaited loads into the girls pussies then lean forward onto their backs, licking trails across their shoulders as they play with their nipples and their clits, making them buck toward the guys fingers so they cum again.

Once they're all finished quivering and have someone recovered from cumming so hard, the girls take turn licking and cleaning each other's pussies of the guys' cum, then turn to the guys to suck their cocks clean. Of course, the guys love having lips surrounding their cocks so it takes no time at all for them to get hard. This time, the girls acting totally uninterested in another round, step onto the balcony and to the guys' surprise lean over it with their tits showing to everyone and shake their asses, tempting the guys to come get more. The guys can't resist those sexy asses and pussy lips just staring at them like that, so they immediately go to work. Daniel chooses to suck Amber's juices from her pussy again while Chris gets down and dirty and starts pounding Erin's pussy hard, making her titties bounce back and forth, so she grabs them with her hands and starts roughly playing with her nipples and the piercings. As she does this, she feels the beginning of another orgasm and moans loudly as she cums on Chris's cock.

After she cums, she continues rocking back onto him and squeezing her pussy muscles tightly, making Chris cum in her pussy again and she loves that feeling. Daniel is even more turned on my Amber cumming on his face and by the sounds of my cumming on Chris's cock and decides to fuck Amber HARD until he comes. As she's taking his cock, she turns her head slightly, mouth open, begging me to come to her. I do and she roughly kisses me over and over until Daniel cums in her pussy. Again, we take turns cleaning each other and the men, before we all take a shower and decide that tomorrow couldn't possibly get any better!