Threesome Caught on Camera

Story Info
A director can't stay behind the scenes.
746 words
3.79
19k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't seen my estranged lover in a few months and my plan was to film the first time we saw each other next, so I booked a filmmaker for an on-camera consultation. I could tell the director was pleased when I arrived and he evaluated his subject: he took in my long, shapely legs and hourglass figure first - slender but round in all the right places; and then his eyes moved up to my face, exotic but not identifiable as a particular nationality, and framed with full, dark hair that cascaded down to my breasts.

The model who would assist with my consultation was a tall, gorgeous man. The director moved us around so I could later watch myself on screen and learn how to position my body for the best-looking final product. We were posed in various positions, at the edge of penetration, but not quite. The strong model easily lifted and moved me from one position to the next. He started on top of me, kneeling above my face, with the tip of his cock brushing my lips; then further down my body, his cock between my spread legs but not inside; then behind me, with his member against my slit and rear as I knelt on all fours. I could feel my excitement building, dripping down my skin and onto his as I became increasingly aroused.

The director walked over to reposition us. The model wasn't getting it right so the director demonstrated the proper position himself. I was instructed to straddle him, and as I was arching my back and pushing my breasts forward per his direction, I felt a sudden pressure. I looked down and saw a large - very large - protrusion in his pants. We looked at each other and at the same time completely lost control. He wrapped his hands in my hair and pulled my head backwards, exposing my neck to his kisses and bites. He moved to my full breasts and as soon as his mouth closed around the first nipple, I knew I needed more.

I whispered "take me" and without hesitation, he whipped out his cock and pulled me down onto it. It was the biggest I'd ever seen and I gasped as it went deeper in me than anything had before. It was almost painful, but my body adjusted to take him in and my first orgasm was almost immediate. I screamed out as it overtook my body, shaking and blinding me.

I opened my eyes and saw the passion in his, so intense he almost looked angry; I also noticed the model a few feet away, both disappointment and desire written across his face. I lifted my hips and turned around on the sturdy rod that was the director's enormous cock. The director now had my ass in his lap and I waved the model over to me, narrowed my eyes and licked my lips. I wrapped my hands around his cock, pushed it against my breasts and told him that was where I wanted him to cum. Then, I opened my mouth, relaxed my jaw, and tilted my head back to allow entry for his cock.

The model secured his hands on the back of my head, fingers wrapped in my long hair, and fed my mouth his cock while the director pounded me from behind and spanked me. With the camera rolling, they fucked me harder than I'd ever been fucked in my life. Orgasms rolled through my body, one after another, and were intensified as the two men on either end of me squeezed and spanked and scratched me while they filled my wet mouth and pussy. I could feel them both getting close to orgasm, cocks throbbing as they pumped in and out of me. I thought I was going to explode, and could feel they were too.

The model got there first and, with what was almost a roar, pulled out just in time to shoot his cum across my breasts. The director was spanking me roughly, and couldn't hold out any longer when he watched the other man covering my tits with his cum. He gripped my hips as hard as he could, nails digging into my skin, and pounded me with all of his power as he unloaded deep inside me.

I wanted more. I sent the director out into the studio to bring me more men...but that's a story for another day.